Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,470 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

Freeze Reacts To Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Freeze Reacts To Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport (44531 Views)

My Husband And I Are Not Divorced - Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Wife, Helen / Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport (Photo) / Daddy Freeze Reacts As Apostle Suleman Increases His Tithe From 10% To 30% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Freeze Reacts To Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport by GavelSlam: 11:48pm On Jan 09, 2018
biblegirl:
This freeze guy should keep quiet already jo.e own don dey too much sef.

Why should he keep quiet?

He's a social commentator. That is his calling and he's making his mark.

2 Likes

Re: Freeze Reacts To Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport by DakhnRaul: 11:50pm On Jan 09, 2018
Alao96:
Make these goat go sleep...fulani dy kill people...d oloshi own Na to dy insult pastors....

Goat?
We never hear your pastor condemn the herdsmen abi holy spiro never give order?...hypocrites everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Freeze Reacts To Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport by Penalty82(m): 11:51pm On Jan 09, 2018
GavelSlam:

Your life.

Still won't prevent us that know better to speak out.

'Your speak out' will always sound like a drop of water from a 40 storey building....... tantrums.. tantrums.
Re: Freeze Reacts To Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport by mafmag(m): 11:51pm On Jan 09, 2018
The fire awaiting to burn this daddy P is buying fuel at warri! He dun become advocate for God to dey judge MOG's abi?

1 Like

Re: Freeze Reacts To Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport by Achorise: 11:53pm On Jan 09, 2018
Pastor Ayo said he never bought private Jet with church or his personal money, it was his members (some) Who came together and got him a private Jet which he said he has never entered for once.
He said he uses public air plane to travel, that anyone was free to go and find out.
Also a company he leased the jet to was responsible for the management of the jet.
It was the same company that authorised the used of it for arms whatever.
Please this fact can be confirmed.
Re: Freeze Reacts To Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport by lloyds(m): 12:07am On Jan 10, 2018
Last year freeze followers were calling him man of the year. .
By the ending of this year, they may call him most irrelevant man of the year. .
Re: Freeze Reacts To Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport by DanielGb(m): 12:12am On Jan 10, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
Freeze is the most stupid guy i have seen recently... i may be known for my stupid comments here on nairaland but the truth here is that this guy is just the true definition of Anti Christ... anybody who believes tithe is what bought those jets, then he/she has the same madness of that OP who said davido's concert generated 500 billion dollars...

He his a famous stupid guy.
Re: Freeze Reacts To Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport by alobright17(m): 12:13am On Jan 10, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
Freeze is the most stupid guy i have seen recently... i may be known for my stupid comments here on nairaland but the truth here is that this guy is just the true definition of Anti Christ... anybody who believes tithe is what bought those jets, then he/she has the same madness of that OP who said davido's concert generated 500 billion dollars...
Mr accountant tell us what generated it and stop blabbing.
Re: Freeze Reacts To Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport by lloyds(m): 12:15am On Jan 10, 2018
Interesting15:

That is his motive: to make yet-to-be-matured Christians to begin doubting their faith.

I'm really worried about them (as, by God's Grace, those rubbish he is doing can't have impact on we matured Christians)

I pray God stop freeze soon.

That's my major concern too. A lot of baby Christians have been swayed off, and their faith undermined.

No one can fight for God, let's pray and do our best. The devil is aggressively using the social media in Nigeria to launch back his assaults.
Re: Freeze Reacts To Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport by alobright17(m): 12:16am On Jan 10, 2018
NaoSlay:

Nigerians are so gullible to the extent someone just downloaded a Bible into his iPad and gullible and weak Christians who call themselves strong and wise Christians beloved him.

This Daddy Freeze might the be anti Christ for Nigeria.

He is the devil himself.

He's is not even fools like you called Jesus names .
Re: Freeze Reacts To Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport by lloyds(m): 12:20am On Jan 10, 2018
erico2k2:

Wetin I get pay pass church so why will I downgrade??
Guy grow up abeg!

All these guys supporting free are either Muslim's, atheist etc. It's obvious in your comment.
Re: Freeze Reacts To Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport by seguno2: 12:31am On Jan 10, 2018
SIMPLYkush:

You are the Anti-Christ of telling lies.

https://www.nairaland.com/4280071/davido-buys-2018-bentley-bentayga

Are you related to Buhari’s minister, Alhaji Lai Mohammed?
Or are you an APC member?
Re: Freeze Reacts To Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport by Alphazulu1: 12:33am On Jan 10, 2018
Good day people. Chevron is practicing slavery and evil. They used employment as a subterfuge to enslave Nigerians. One of the company's method of employment is through VTP program. The company has employed VTP1 to VTP4, and none of this set spent over 25months on On the job learning. However VTP 5 / VTP 6 have spent over 50 months (as at January, 2018) and still counting. We work without medical and vacation in mutagenic, carcinogenic, radioactive conditions etc. We call on people of good conscious to propagate our slavery until it reverberates to Chevron corporate office at San Ramon.

1 Like

Re: Freeze Reacts To Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport by seguno2: 12:33am On Jan 10, 2018
mayweather145:
This freeze no just allow this pastors rest, if Na babalawo he they try like this they for just nack am jazz.

Are you suggesting that babalawos are more anointed and powerful than pastors?
Adonbelieveit shocked

1 Like

Re: Freeze Reacts To Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport by mywells: 12:35am On Jan 10, 2018
should auction it minister for transportation
Re: Freeze Reacts To Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport by OyinO: 12:35am On Jan 10, 2018
Daddy Freeze on sharp point once again. Free the Sheeple!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Freeze Reacts To Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport by mywells: 12:36am On Jan 10, 2018
Achorise:
Pastor Ayo said he never bought private Jet with church or his personal money, it was his members (some) Who came together and got him a private Jet which he said he has never entered for once.
He said he uses public air plane to travel, that anyone was free to go and find out.
Also a company he leased the jet to was responsible for the management of the jet.
It was the same company that authorised the used of it for arms whatever.
Please this fact can be confirmed.
stories for the goon's

1 Like

Re: Freeze Reacts To Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport by seguno2: 12:37am On Jan 10, 2018
Alphazulu1:
Good day people. Chevron is practicing slavery and evil. They used employment as a subterfuge to enslave Nigerians. One of the company's method of employment is through VTP program. The company has employed VTP1 to VTP4, and none of this set spent over 25months on On the job learning. However VTP 5 / VTP 6 have spent over 50 months (as at January, 2018) and still counting. We work without medical and vacation in mutagenic, carcinogenic, radioactive conditions etc. We call on people of good conscious to propagate our slavery until it reverberates to Chevron corporate office at San Ramon.

Do you think that your LGA Councillor, state honourable, federal representative and senator are not people of good CONSCIENCE?
What are you paying them millions for, if they cannot intervene on your behalf for complaints like this
Re: Freeze Reacts To Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport by sonofoluku: 12:44am On Jan 10, 2018
Papa Ayo should not have bought that jet.How many branches does his church has?How much is their tithe?He wanted a private jet by all means because all other pastors had one and because he was CAN president.And now he cannot afford to maintain it.

1 Like

Re: Freeze Reacts To Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport by Mudi5: 12:46am On Jan 10, 2018
Seriously if you call yourself a Christian then you should be wise, and wisdom is application of knowledge, study bible dem no go gree study, you keep following one man who leaves well at your expense
Freeze fire down
Even though I don't buy all d freeze ideas, there are candid truths in most of his stuffs.
D guy try jare grin
Re: Freeze Reacts To Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport by Mudi5: 12:52am On Jan 10, 2018
lloyds:

That's my major concern too. A lot of baby Christians have been swayed off, and their faith undermined.

No one can fight for God, let's pray and do our best. The devil is aggressively using the social media in Nigeria to launch back his assaults.

God uses men to teach truth, regardless of the person's personality
A baby Christian who is ready to be steadfast cannot be mislead, only the unserious ones, we are to test all spirits to ascertain from where they emernate, and to do that is very simple, cross-check the teachings of Christ and His apostles. That's all
Anything aside that is HERESY
Re: Freeze Reacts To Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport by erico2k2(m): 1:05am On Jan 10, 2018
lloyds:

All these guys supporting free are either Muslim's, atheist etc. It's obvious in your comment.
Ok next time U fall ill, plz go to church!
Re: Freeze Reacts To Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport by Nobody: 1:07am On Jan 10, 2018
We need more people to stop paying tithes so that many more daddy and mummy GO Jets can be grounded for LIFE.

smiley

1 Like

Re: Freeze Reacts To Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport by MuttleyLaff: 1:20am On Jan 10, 2018
Goodness4525:
Chairman u are just very lucky, Nigeria is not a place someone should stay

erico2k2:
Guy I nor Lucky, this is where most of you get it wrong, I hustle and made a decision which you too have the right to make.
Your destiny is in your own hand.
My guy, chief, you're blessed ni ooo
Abeggy no try am ooo, like say, you wan form God no dey inside your equation
Na baba God gif you strength, power and the intellect sef to take decide hustle to get good success and fortune ooo
Make pesin just to dey pray for answered prayers, say make God bin dey order hin waka about steps for hin ni ooo
Re: Freeze Reacts To Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport by erico2k2(m): 1:24am On Jan 10, 2018
MuttleyLaff:

My guy, chief, you're blessed ni ooo
Abeggy no try am ooo, like say, you wan form God no dey inside your equation
Na baba God gif you strength, power and the intellect sef to take decide hustle to get good success and fortune ooo
Make pesin just to dey pray for answered prayers, say make God bin dey order hin waka about steps for hin ni ooo
So you believe say God Like me Pass you??
Re: Freeze Reacts To Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport by Antichristus: 1:36am On Jan 10, 2018
SIMPLYkush:

dindinrin.
Re: Freeze Reacts To Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport by MuttleyLaff: 1:42am On Jan 10, 2018
erico2k2:
So you believe say God Like me Pass you??
No, all I said was, God is in the equation
God is in your equation
God is in my equation
Appreciate, its not by your might, it's not by your power
But remember the LORD God, for it is He who gives the ability to produce wealth
It is the blessing of the LORD that makes rich, And He adds no sorrow to it.
The blessing of the Lord maketh men rich: neither shall affliction be joined to them.
Re: Freeze Reacts To Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport by tonytony208(m): 1:52am On Jan 10, 2018
SIMPLYkush:

If you call freeze an Antichrist, what would you call sule that bleeped otobo, or fatoyinbo that fuckkked ese? They are pro-Christ, right?

1 Like

Re: Freeze Reacts To Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport by soj95: 1:55am On Jan 10, 2018
some call him an advocate of truth others call him the anti christ. ..I just started a debate on viewzhub.com under religion do u think oap freeze is an advocate of truth or the anti christ himself. ...feel free to check it out guys
Re: Freeze Reacts To Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport by deji17: 1:55am On Jan 10, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
Wetin come buy the jet? Dieziani's loot?
Re: Freeze Reacts To Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport by tonytony208(m): 1:55am On Jan 10, 2018
SIMPLYkush:

all of u quoting me should just vex and open your church, devilish people

Don't try running away. Define what you mean by Antichrist.

Maybe your immature mind tells you anyone attacking a pastor is so Antichrist. Believe me, you are showing yourself to be unreasonable, ignorant and immature
Re: Freeze Reacts To Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport by daxon001(m): 3:17am On Jan 10, 2018
3millionia:
grin

Download Dj Baddo – Most High Mix (Praise & Worship) http://mixtapes.ng/dj-baddo-high-mix-praise-worship/
are u sure this is praise and worship cos this one you're laughing like dis

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Are Love Potions Or Charm Real? Do You Believe In It? Does It Work? / Pastor Joan Godwin: A Victim Of Dangote Trailer Accident In Asaba (Photo) / Nobody Can Kill Me, Because I’m Already Dead – Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.