Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,555 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Freeze Reacts To Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Freeze Reacts To Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport (44534 Views)

My Husband And I Are Not Divorced - Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Wife, Helen / Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport (Photo) / Daddy Freeze Reacts As Apostle Suleman Increases His Tithe From 10% To 30% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Freeze Reacts To Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport by dadalicious: 4:46am On Jan 10, 2018
swiz123:

Sorry wanted to write big pastor
I still dont believe you,
Killing a cow for personal consumption?
a small cow meat will occupy a medium freezer to the full and have left over.
And big pastors as you put it will have big generators to keep their big houses cool and keep the freezer on
I dont think anybody will kill a cow for personal consumption except he has a feast and feeding more than his family members.
And that is what most pastors do, cook big and feed alot of people...that is love.
if rhe meat gets thrown away, it is not the pastors fault, but it is the fault of those he put in charge of his kitchen. if he found out that the meat is being thrown away, i believe he would have reduced the meat bought to a ram or goat.
Re: Freeze Reacts To Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport by tee4naija(m): 4:48am On Jan 10, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
Freeze is the most stupid guy i have seen recently... i may be known for my stupid comments here on nairaland but the truth here is that this guy is just the true definition of Anti Christ... anybody who believes tithe is what bought those jets, then he/she has the same madness of that OP who said davido's concert generated 500 billion dollars...
Thank God you admitted making stupid comments. Your G.Is should tell us other sources of income they have if the jets did not come from tithes money.

1 Like

Re: Freeze Reacts To Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport by kenkool(m): 4:49am On Jan 10, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
Freeze is the most stupid guy i have seen recently... i may be known for my stupid comments here on nairaland but the truth here is that this guy is just the true definition of Anti Christ... anybody who believes tithe is what bought those jets, then he/she has the same madness of that OP who said davido's concert generated 500 billion dollars...
Do you know how much 500 billion dollars is? How much is Nigeria budget?

1 Like

Re: Freeze Reacts To Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport by israelmao(m): 5:42am On Jan 10, 2018
The trajectory of someone who always makes it a point of duty to pick on pastors is defined and everyone will soon see his end.Now Freeze you've made it a ministry to attack pastors at every slightest opportunity.
Re: Freeze Reacts To Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport by toye440: 5:42am On Jan 10, 2018
Alao96:
Make these goat go sleep...fulani dy kill people...d oloshi own Na to dy insult pastors....
I hv said this time without number, if frz would channel this attack on pastors towards our politicians, Nigeria would b better than most European countries. Only plastic Christians follow him hook line and sinker.
Re: Freeze Reacts To Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport by 2shure: 5:57am On Jan 10, 2018
he might die soon.
even ffk wey dey open mouth
wit fayose sef don go low key.
freeze dem go jus waste u
like d infamous don wanny
abegi

freeze still driving camry 08 and staying in rented apartment
fool
Re: Freeze Reacts To Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport by Dpleaser: 6:32am On Jan 10, 2018
SIMPLYkush:

Can you please tell me what business this man ventured in that made him own a private jet. If you don't have any reasonable answer to give, then daddy freeze is far right than your silly post

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Freeze Reacts To Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport by Ghostmode2two(m): 6:36am On Jan 10, 2018
NaoSlay:

Nigerians are so gullible to the extent someone just downloaded a Bible into his iPad and gullible and weak Christians who call themselves strong and wise Christians beloved him.

This Daddy Freeze might the be anti Christ for Nigeria.

He is the devil himself.

The end is nigh!!!!
Re: Freeze Reacts To Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport by Dpleaser: 6:37am On Jan 10, 2018
[quote author=2shure post=64053824]he might die soon.
even ffk wey dey open mouth
wit fayose sef don go low key.
freeze dem go jus waste u
like d infamous don wanny
abegi

freeze still driving camry 08 and staying in rented apartment
fool[/quote

You mean ur pastors can kill him soon, well that's absurd cos u aiidy painted ur pastors black which is exactly wot they were. I pray u get sense quick b4 all these private jet daddy G.O scam d best part of ur life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Freeze Reacts To Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport by 2shure: 6:39am On Jan 10, 2018
rich niggi attitude
i dont have to speak
fuc u
[quote author=Dpleaser post=64054324][/quote]
Re: Freeze Reacts To Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport by Achorise: 7:06am On Jan 10, 2018
mywells:
stories for the goon's
You chose to believe tales from another man.....Why not confirm the story before jumping into conclusions.
You may be a public figure tomorrow, and this things has a way of coming back.
Re: Freeze Reacts To Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport by Olamfreke(m): 7:20am On Jan 10, 2018
is it his private jet...?? he should free those pastors jare....

if he want a private jet he should open his own church also
Re: Freeze Reacts To Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport by swiz123(m): 7:35am On Jan 10, 2018
dadalicious:

I still dont believe you,
Killing a cow for personal consumption?
a small cow meat will occupy a medium freezer to the full and have left over.
And big pastors as you put it will have big generators to keep their big houses cool and keep the freezer on
I dont think anybody will kill a cow for personal consumption except he has a feast and feeding more than his family members.
And that is what most pastors do, cook big and feed alot of people...that is love.
if rhe meat gets thrown away, it is not the pastors fault, but it is the fault of those he put in charge of his kitchen. if he found out that the meat is being thrown away, i believe he would have reduced the meat bought to a ram or goat.

OK see.....i worked as a security guard there.A church member gave the pastor a cow as gift. The cow was kept beside the gate for about 3days without feeding it.Although i suspect the cow to be infected hitherto.

On the third day, the cow almost died and we had to rush and kill it.He(the pastor) called some guys that I don't know the relationship he has with them to butcher the cow. After that, he gave them little part of the beef as gratitude,the rest he refrigerated.

A week or thereabout, the pastor and his wife travelled and they forgot they still had meat in the freezer. They locked up the main building and left. When they came back, they brought out the beef,now rotten, and gave it to my snr colleague to throw away.This meat he discarded should still be worth around 170k... Is that not wickedness?

Now the same thing happened with yams. They are Been gifted yams in bulk. They only give them away when they start rotting....

So bro, believe me or not that's the truth.
Re: Freeze Reacts To Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport by Edesinpayan(m): 7:50am On Jan 10, 2018
You guys insulting should fear God.
Re: Freeze Reacts To Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport by bot101(m): 8:19am On Jan 10, 2018
NaoSlay:

Nigerians are so gullible to the extent someone just downloaded a Bible into his iPad and gullible and weak Christians who call themselves strong and wise Christians beloved him.

This Daddy Freeze might the be anti Christ for Nigeria.

He is the devil himself.

I am not a supporter of Freeze, but man I love what he is doing. This comment shows your level of ignorance, and not just you, but also the millions of other 'christians' around the world. Freeze understands the bible much more than you lot. Even with all the abominations you hear or read in the news everyday with many of these 'pastors', you lot still go ahead to blindly support them.

Let me tell you something pretty simple. You know the devil? That one described with the terms 'killer, thief and destroyer'? Yes that one. He understands the bible better than any man of God alive. It is only by God's spirit (the one who wrote the actual bible) that you can overcome. The question I want you to answer in all sincerity of heart is this, how many pastors do you know that have this spirit?? Talk to yourself, read your bible with an open unbiased and humble mind. Not with emotions, or seeking out promises of great wealth, peace and prosperity, but with a sincere mind to learn God's truth. Your eyes will be opened, God's spirit will speak to you, you'll learn his truth. Stop depending on the words of men Christ aptly described as Pharisees (just read up on the parts of the bible where Jesus talked about the Pharisees and juxtapose that with the lives your pastors live today. You'll probably become heartbroken, but do read that up).

2 Likes

Re: Freeze Reacts To Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport by antyokya: 8:25am On Jan 10, 2018
deebsman1:
Freeze my guy, it's actually one of them that is still tackling them.

Ever since their hero GEJ stepped out of office, Oritsajofor has been more than silent, to those always claiming all was propaganda that third hero GEJ never stole, this is another obvious fact starring at them,since the means of the easy money they were using to fund the lavish lifestyle have stopped, we can all see the resultant effects. Buhari may not be a good manager but GEJ put us in this mess and for me, honestly speaking, Buhari is trying his best even though he's a muda4ka but a million miles better than GEJ.

It's until Nigerians start embracing facts before their could be meaningful development in this country.

Oh! When I think of Yusuf Buhari' lavish life style.
Re: Freeze Reacts To Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport by 3millionia: 8:32am On Jan 10, 2018
daxon001:

are u sure this is praise and worship cos this one you're laughing like dis

Yes na praise and worship grin
Re: Freeze Reacts To Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport by squad1: 8:54am On Jan 10, 2018
SIMPLYkush:

Another Stupid comment from you.
Re: Freeze Reacts To Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport by SheIsElle(f): 9:16am On Jan 10, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
Anybody who speaks against the ills of the church is termed anti Christ. Do you even know the meaning of that word?. You need to get your empty head checked.
Am a devoted Christian but the difference between you and I is my ability to use my common sense.
Even Jesus pointed out in the Bible that many false prophets shall rise and they shall deceive many. I think, daddy freeze is just helping point out the false prophets. I don't expect blind sheep like you to see.

3 Likes

Re: Freeze Reacts To Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport by hydrogen200(m): 9:37am On Jan 10, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
idiot.. David said he generated 500million Naija which is equivalent to half a billion Naija..
where did oritsejafor get the money to buy private jet?
next time u wanna talk.. use ur brain
Re: Freeze Reacts To Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport by Nobody: 9:49am On Jan 10, 2018
JackBizzle:

Will you shut up!

There is no billionaire that didn't get billions from his or her business.

These pastors have turned church into business.

Freeze is right.

Dullibility... He's 'typing' he ain't 'talking' sad
Re: Freeze Reacts To Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport by Nobody: 9:54am On Jan 10, 2018
SheIsElle:

Anybody who speaks against the ills of the church is termed anti Christ. Do you even know the meaning of that word?. You need to get your empty head checked.
Am a devoted Christian but the difference between you and I is my ability to use my common sense.
Even Jesus pointed out in the Bible that many false prophets shall rise and they shall deceive many. I think, daddy freeze is just helping point out the false prophets. I don't expect blind sheep like you to see.

any body who speaks against the ill of the church is an anti-christ abi? What is daddy freeze also doing?

Must freeze be a prophet before you know he's literally a false prophet too?

Nonetheless, the guy's view about freeze being an anti christ is very, very plausible.

You are simply confused.

Modified: the bolded makes you look hypocrite-ish. It's very hypocritical to see yourself more righteous than your fellow bro. This is rather ...self-righteousness.
Re: Freeze Reacts To Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport by deebsman1(m): 9:56am On Jan 10, 2018
antyokya:

Oh! When I think of Yusuf Buhari' lavish life style.
Lol
Re: Freeze Reacts To Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport by tonquendo4u(m): 10:15am On Jan 10, 2018
virus05:
This guy just talks too much. I don't know his motive but if it's to turn Christians to atheists or stop us from paying tithes, then sorry for you because 0% Christians are listening to your trash. You're just too matured for this
You mean to say you don't have sense?
Re: Freeze Reacts To Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport by virus05(m): 10:45am On Jan 10, 2018
tonquendo4u:
You mean to say you don't have sense?
ok
Re: Freeze Reacts To Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport by pssnlimited4all: 11:06am On Jan 10, 2018
If he had bought a new jet, the jobless and evil possessed freez will still talk. Those hailing him should be careful. His end is near if does not repent.
Re: Freeze Reacts To Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport by JackBizzle: 11:09am On Jan 10, 2018
Jhaytee4all:

Dullibility... He's 'typing' he ain't 'talking' sad

Metaphorical expressions do not exist in your mind abi?
Re: Freeze Reacts To Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport by Heavance(m): 11:49am On Jan 10, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
. anybody who believes tithe is what bought those jets, then he/she has the same madness of that OP who said davido's concert generated 500 billion dollars...
500 billi?
where did you get this info?

Re: Freeze Reacts To Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport by Heavance(m): 12:01pm On Jan 10, 2018
Too much sauce spoils the taste of food.
Freeze made sense with the tithe thing, but after that, he kept drifting unnecessarily. He should know when to talk, and when not to.
Re: Freeze Reacts To Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jan 10, 2018
JackBizzle:

Metaphorical expressions do not exist in your mind abi?

Maybe smiley
Re: Freeze Reacts To Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport by Rushdiesel: 12:33pm On Jan 10, 2018
akeentech:
Someone might be sponsoring this FREEZE of a THING

True talk my friend, some one might be sponsoring him. coz this thing has gone out of place. I'm sure his not acting on his own.
Re: Freeze Reacts To Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport by Rushdiesel: 12:37pm On Jan 10, 2018
JackBizzle:

Will you shut up!
There is no billionaire that didn't get billions from his or her business.
These pastors have turned church into business.
Freeze is right.

YOU SHUT UP!!.. COS YOU'RE NOT MAKING SENSE. you need help retard..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Are Love Potions Or Charm Real? Do You Believe In It? Does It Work? / Pastor Joan Godwin: A Victim Of Dangote Trailer Accident In Asaba (Photo) / Nobody Can Kill Me, Because I’m Already Dead – Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.