Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,211 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

Apc’s Rally In Abia State: Waste Of Financial Resources - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apc’s Rally In Abia State: Waste Of Financial Resources (17961 Views)

Aisha Buhari, El-Rufai Display 4+4 Symbol At Kogi APC Rally (Photos) / Akeredolu Snubs Handshake With Tinubu At APC Rally, Ajimobi Used As Shield / APC Rally: Gov. Okorocha Shines In Abia (see pictures and videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apc’s Rally In Abia State: Waste Of Financial Resources by Tallino25(m): 11:19am On Jan 10, 2018
abdeiz:
OP modify your post, Ikpeazu is doing a terrible job in Abia and I don't know where you get all your info from. although I do agree that APC are insensitive and wasteful to the plight of Nigerians and it's resources. Bad timing with this visit.
u are very correct, and it shows how informed u are about abia state,ikpeazu is just doing nothing in abia state just look @ the number of people he is owing especially the civil service, abia is the unluckiest state in nigeria they have never had a good governor even during the millitary regime.
Pdp just destroyed this state and it is still destroying it
i dont mind if any other party like apc,apga or even kowa win back this state from pdp they(pdp) are killing us
i will very happy if apc brings out uche ogah as their governorship candidate that man is the peoples choice dont be suprised how people in 2019 will in mass vote for apc
Re: Apc’s Rally In Abia State: Waste Of Financial Resources by kahal29: 11:21am On Jan 10, 2018
gentlezypher:
then take a trip to the state and see things for yourself.
Our sister states were busy paying 13 months salary while our workers were begging for october salary

Abeg help me tell them oh
Re: Apc’s Rally In Abia State: Waste Of Financial Resources by AmTruth: 11:45am On Jan 10, 2018
What APC is actually looking for is more than the 5% they got in 2015. What they need is a bit of penetration into the SE. For instance in Rivers state,PDP use to say no matter, what APC can't win a single sit in the state. But today APC has 2 senate sits while PDP has 1. They also have some sits in house of rep and assembly. The penetration is a gradual thing in SE just like Rivers state.
Re: Apc’s Rally In Abia State: Waste Of Financial Resources by frankyychiji(f): 11:59am On Jan 10, 2018
BenzEne1:

Umm only God knows what will kill me. It might be as you say or not. So don't be too sure. It is Igbo because this antifulani posts are always Igbo.generated. I guess its your failed yearning for a biafra of your own.

For example I'm extremely positive that you are Igbo and a biafra agitator.

All I'm saying is criticize the bad elements and assist the police in rooting them out as best as you can. Not bringing out ridiculous posts about boycotting beef. Have the people of Benue or Taraba told you they want to boycott beef? Some of them are cattle herders themselves.

Boycotting beef isn't the solution. Ranching is, as it is a global best practice. Even here in Africa. Only underdeveloped countries still allow herders to graze around the country. This must be stopped. But beef should not be a subject of boycott.

Been extremely positive about my tribe is not a test of your intelligence because apart from my username, I'm proudly Igbo.

Why not spearhead a campaign for what you suggest?
Re: Apc’s Rally In Abia State: Waste Of Financial Resources by obstead200(m): 12:21pm On Jan 10, 2018
BenzEne1:

Hmmm. Please make it Ibos boycott beef. We must chop suya on a regular in Benin....

Advocate for ranching and not this misleading post. Is it all herdsmen who tote guns?

Stem the bad elements and dont propagate tribal sentiments.
u better boycott beef ooo. By the way, Fulani herdsmen strike more often in Edo state compared to anywhere in the southeast. We are boycotting beef for ur sake
Re: Apc’s Rally In Abia State: Waste Of Financial Resources by obstead200(m): 12:24pm On Jan 10, 2018
BenzEne1:

Umm only God knows what will kill me. It might be as you say or not. So don't be too sure. It is Igbo because this antifulani posts are always Igbo.generated. I guess its your failed yearning for a biafra of your own.

For example I'm extremely positive that you are Igbo and a biafra agitator.

All I'm saying is criticize the bad elements and assist the police in rooting them out as best as you can. Not bringing out ridiculous posts about boycotting beef. Have the people of Benue or Taraba told you they want to boycott beef? Some of them are cattle herders themselves.

Boycotting beef isn't the solution. Ranching is, as it is a global best practice. Even here in Africa. Only underdeveloped countries still allow herders to graze around the country. This must be stopped. But beef should not be a subject of boycott.

in that case, boycott beef until the govt decides to endorse compulsory ranching of all cattle
Re: Apc’s Rally In Abia State: Waste Of Financial Resources by abdeiz(m): 1:01pm On Jan 10, 2018
Tallino25:
u are very correct, and it shows how informed u are about abia state,ikpeazu is just doing nothing in abia state just look @ the number of people he is owing especially the civil service, abia is the unluckiest state in nigeria they have never had a good governor even during the millitary regime.
Pdp just destroyed this state and it is still destroying it
i dont mind if any other party like apc,apga or even kowa win back this state from pdp they(pdp) are killing us
i will very happy if apc brings out uche ogah as their governorship candidate that man is the peoples choice dont be suprised how people in 2019 will in mass vote for apc

I totally agree that they are very unlucky when it comes to having good governors, the indigenes are always complaining and cursing Ikpeazu whom they believe was imposed upon them. He then started using state resources to fight Court battles whilst not paying his workers. BTW I didn't know he was PDP Sef
Re: Apc’s Rally In Abia State: Waste Of Financial Resources by BenzEne1(m): 1:15pm On Jan 10, 2018
frankyychiji:
Been extremely positive about my tribe is not a test of your intelligence because apart from my username, I'm proudly Igbo.

Why not spearhead a campaign for what you suggest?

Oh that's something youths are doing locally in Auchi of which I'm part of. All herdsmen are advised to.relocate to the hausa quarters and camps following the FG's directive. Defaulters would be reported to the Otaru in council and then the police. It's not state round tho, but little steps to prevent unnecessary clashes. Cause tempers are heightened. Doesn't mean people who want to consume or trade in beef wouldnt do business with the fulanis tho.....

I have just one question. Why does your status preach so much of hatred? Is it part of your extreme positivity for the biafra cause ? Sounds like extreme hatred against Buhari and northerners to me.
Re: Apc’s Rally In Abia State: Waste Of Financial Resources by frankyychiji(f): 1:48pm On Jan 10, 2018
BenzEne1:

Oh that's something youths are doing locally in Auchi of which I'm part of. All herdsmen are advised to.relocate to the hausa quarters and camps following the FG's directive. Defaulters would be reported to the Otaru in council and then the police. It's not state round tho, but little steps to prevent unnecessary clashes. Cause tempers are heightened. Doesn't mean people who want to consume or trade in beef wouldnt do business with the fulanis tho.....

I have just one question. Why does your status preach so much of hatred? Is it part of your extreme positivity for the biafra cause ? Sounds like extreme hatred against Buhari and northerners to me.

My response: I don't owe you any explanations.
Re: Apc’s Rally In Abia State: Waste Of Financial Resources by BenzEne1(m): 2:15pm On Jan 10, 2018
frankyychiji:
My response: I don't owe you any explanations.

Ofcourse.

Re: Apc’s Rally In Abia State: Waste Of Financial Resources by Themandator: 8:42am On Jan 13, 2018
Bluffly:

What you need to know is that electrolates think through their stomach and not their head

Then Arthur Eze would have delivered Anambra to APC. Dozzy oil and the rest threw in money to support TONY. We all know the outcome ... result like never before in the history of the state
Re: Apc’s Rally In Abia State: Waste Of Financial Resources by Bluffly: 12:21pm On Jan 13, 2018
Themandator:

Then Arthur Eze would have delivered Anambra to APC. Dozzy oil and the rest threw in money to support TONY. We all know the outcome ... result like never before in the history of the state
Money threw to the wrong stomach can never yield good health.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Truck Drivers Block Zaria Road To Protest Customs Officers’ Shooting / Bala Mohammed: Ihedioha's Sacking Kept Me In Fear / Buhari Wants Major Al-mustapha, Others Released

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.