Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,389 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:18 AM

Whats With The pregnancy Boom? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats With The pregnancy Boom? (937 Views)

My Pregnant Girlfriend Has Ran Away With The Pregnancy / Could The Pregnancy Be Mine? / Could I Be Responsible For The Pregnancy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats With The pregnancy Boom? by deolurexy1(m): 6:43am On Jan 10, 2018
I recently took my time to observe and I discovered that atleast two out of five women are arguably pregnant in lagos Nigeria today.

1 Like

Re: Whats With The pregnancy Boom? by gabinogem(m): 6:50am On Jan 10, 2018
Lol...Nigerians need more population. They ain't happy with the census figure.
Re: Whats With The pregnancy Boom? by Oluwasaeon(m): 6:53am On Jan 10, 2018
How e take concern you?
Re: Whats With The pregnancy Boom? by hanassholesolo: 6:55am On Jan 10, 2018
There isn't much to do in Nigeria apart from sex. Don't forget what Trump said about Africa and our love for reproduction.
Re: Whats With The pregnancy Boom? by olasaad(f): 7:25am On Jan 10, 2018
deolurexy1:
I recently took my time to observe and I discovered that atleast two out of five women are arguably pregnant in lagos Nigeria today.

Lol men like you put them in that conditions and instead of you to pity them you are here castigating them as if they impregnate themselves
Re: Whats With The pregnancy Boom? by deolurexy1(m): 7:33am On Jan 10, 2018
olasaad:

Lol men like you put them in that conditions and instead of you to pity them you are here castigating them as if they impregnate themselves
LOL men like me sure but i never ready abeg. But Some countries in the world actually do provide incentives to encourage thier citizens reproduce.
Re: Whats With The pregnancy Boom? by Nobody: 7:56am On Jan 10, 2018
gabinogem:
Lol...Nigerians need more population. They ain't happy with the census figure.

Meanwhile in Japan it's the opposite

1 Like

Re: Whats With The pregnancy Boom? by olasaad(f): 8:06am On Jan 10, 2018
deolurexy1:

LOL men like me sure but i never ready abeg. But Some countries in the world actually do provide incentives to encourage thier citizens reproduce.

Why have sex when you are not ready to raise kids maybe you should stop having sex for now until you are ready
Re: Whats With The pregnancy Boom? by deolurexy1(m): 8:10am On Jan 10, 2018
olasaad:

Why have sex when you are not ready to raise kids maybe you should stop having sex for now until you are ready
Madam, is sex only for child bearing... Biko?
Re: Whats With The pregnancy Boom? by olasaad(f): 8:14am On Jan 10, 2018
deolurexy1:

Madam, is sex only for child bearing... Biko?

I know that's what you will say but what is the process of child bearing if I may ask
Re: Whats With The pregnancy Boom? by ubunja(m): 8:51am On Jan 10, 2018
its Evolution my brother.
most of these babies have alphas for sperm donours
the Nice Guy betas will marry the single mothers and raise those kids nicely.while they (the Nice Guys) dont get any kids of their own.
pure Evolution.survival of the fittest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Whats With The pregnancy Boom? by deolurexy1(m): 10:19am On Jan 10, 2018
olasaad:

I know that's what you will say but what is the process of child bearing if I may ask
Having sex without protection or proper timing(if you know what I mean)

(1) (Reply)

Young Man Allegedly Beaten By His Sugar Mummy For Cheating On Her / Ladies Nìpple Piercings Are Not Attractive / Can They Stop Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.