Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

Man Dies As Bulletproof Charm Fails - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man Dies As Bulletproof Charm Fails (21370 Views)

Bulletproof Car Not Anointing Oil Saved SULEMAN / Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches / Pastor David Elijah: What You Don't Know About The 'Bulletproof' Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Dies As Bulletproof Charm Fails by Dsholla: 11:56am On Jan 10, 2018
the guy wan dey form don
Re: Man Dies As Bulletproof Charm Fails by Andylove4u: 11:56am On Jan 10, 2018
That serves them right grin
Re: Man Dies As Bulletproof Charm Fails by castrol180(m): 11:56am On Jan 10, 2018
castrol180:

This is highly pathetic, this can never happen to a sane person but only to gullible people and juju relied person.
Re: Man Dies As Bulletproof Charm Fails by Andylove4u: 11:56am On Jan 10, 2018
That serves them right grin[b][/b]
Re: Man Dies As Bulletproof Charm Fails by mcgift(m): 11:57am On Jan 10, 2018
[center][/b]Ehya Rip and rest in peace [/center][/b]
Re: Man Dies As Bulletproof Charm Fails by Nobody: 11:58am On Jan 10, 2018
yuyu can fail.
Re: Man Dies As Bulletproof Charm Fails by ngwababe(f): 11:58am On Jan 10, 2018
Odighi eshi eshiela... naso!

1 Like

Re: Man Dies As Bulletproof Charm Fails by Originalsly: 12:02pm On Jan 10, 2018
Foolish guy..... he wanted to make sure the charm worked.... but didn't think he'll be dead if it didn't. If bulletproof worked...US and UK and Russia and China would be behind the kidnappings of native doctors to bulletproof their soldiers.

1 Like

Re: Man Dies As Bulletproof Charm Fails by Richardabbey(m): 12:02pm On Jan 10, 2018
Na Ibo Man Dey Claim God , Dose Tribe Are Useless

How Long Would Dat Asshole From Daura Will Still Be Keeping Dem As A Developer And Slave Of Nigeria
Re: Man Dies As Bulletproof Charm Fails by klax(m): 12:06pm On Jan 10, 2018
Interesting. This juju bullet proof stuffs don't seems working at all so why wasting your time doing it. Juju fails like mad if anyone depend on it I pity that person.
Re: Man Dies As Bulletproof Charm Fails by Mrkumareze(m): 12:08pm On Jan 10, 2018
They saying " he who presents his head for breaking of coconut May Not be alive to eat it". Gun charm is usually for an emergency. I used to have mine then but when armed robbers with locally made pistle confronted me, oh boy i lay gently allowing them to collect all the collectable.
Re: Man Dies As Bulletproof Charm Fails by hoodboy(m): 12:10pm On Jan 10, 2018
TheHistorian:

You are cruel bruh. grin grin

Juju,Charm,Voodo or whatever name they ascribe to that BS is as impotent as a dead's man pénis,Nigerians are just too lazy to research and find out any case of mystery and we hurriedly fill the vacuum with supernatural claims. . .Such weirdo humans.

The most annoying of these lame beliefs is the MONEY RITUAL and Yahoo plus bullcrap. . .How I wish I have the time to write an extensive article to enlighten people on critical thinking.

some dead mean have potent penis...#fact
Re: Man Dies As Bulletproof Charm Fails by mckazzy(m): 12:11pm On Jan 10, 2018
Odeeshi gone wrong.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Dies As Bulletproof Charm Fails by HARDLABOR: 12:12pm On Jan 10, 2018
[s]
HungerBAD:
People will not learn.

When will people realize that "JUJU" is a scam? stop letting these men collect your money,claiming they are giving you some useless charms which is non-existence.

The herbalist for Badoo was arrested by the Police and his charms did not work.

Vampire and Don Wanny got killed like Lizards,and their charms failed.

Tompolo is still running for his life,and all his charms did not work.

The British came, and captured the whole of Nigeria back in the days when we still had "ORIGINAL JUJU" and it did not work on them.
[/s]

Sharap dia lipsrsealed

Talk again, I jazz ur destiny frm here....

Re: Man Dies As Bulletproof Charm Fails by morbeta(m): 12:19pm On Jan 10, 2018
Odeshi......
Re: Man Dies As Bulletproof Charm Fails by Nanabaffour(m): 12:24pm On Jan 10, 2018
You call yourself a native doctor but can't do this small charm...Na wa for you oo!!
Re: Man Dies As Bulletproof Charm Fails by Xisnin(m): 12:25pm On Jan 10, 2018
killsmith:
I can see some fools who have been brainwashed by the whiteman saying juju is not real.
Don't you know that science is an extract of dark magic?

You're waiting for the whiteman to theoretically explain dark magic and put for you in a book for you to read.

The part of ancient magical practices you're able to explain and experiment with is called science. But the part you're not able to experiment or explain does not exist...

Is this not hypocrisy that climb tree?

Je ki ori e pe

Aren't you a fool for believing that an impoverished uneducated medicine man can make you bullet proof and
also make you rich?
Isn't your education a waste?
Mind you you don't need to be able to explain why something works before you know that it works, in fact many
aspect of modern science can't still be explained but they produce visible or verifiable results, but for the
juju guys it is all about secret.
Unfortunately for the fool apprentice he died testing the sham when he could have tested it on the juju man.

1 Like

Re: Man Dies As Bulletproof Charm Fails by 35824L: 12:25pm On Jan 10, 2018
These guys don't watch nollywood anymore. Never allow he who prepared the charm to test it on you because his body is already laced with anti-dote to any charm he gives you.

1 Like

Re: Man Dies As Bulletproof Charm Fails by Alariwo2: 12:25pm On Jan 10, 2018
HungerBAD:
People will not learn.

When will people realize that "JUJU" is a scam? stop letting these men collect your money,claiming they are giving you some useless charms which is non-existence.

The British came, and captured the whole of Nigeria back in the days when we still had "ORIGINAL JUJU" and it did not work on them.

You're wrong on this..

"Fortification" the native way is very real. Ask Ooni of Ife, Gani Adams and co.

If you want your doubts cleared, you can bring your gun and shoot your shot. I'm in my house grin
Re: Man Dies As Bulletproof Charm Fails by Hustoto: 12:27pm On Jan 10, 2018
The guy for do "NO TESTING" charm. At least he would have still been alive
Re: Man Dies As Bulletproof Charm Fails by Xisnin(m): 12:28pm On Jan 10, 2018
HARDLABOR:
[s][/s]

Sharap dia lipsrsealed

Talk again, I jazz ur destiny frm here....

Why don't you first jazz your bank account or career or education?
Re: Man Dies As Bulletproof Charm Fails by killsmith(f): 12:28pm On Jan 10, 2018
Xisnin:

Aren't you a fool for believing that an impoverished uneducated medicine man can make you bullet proof and
also make you rich?
Mind you you don't need to be able to explain why something works before you know that it works, in fact many
aspect of modern science can't still be explained but they produce visible or verifiable results, but for the
Unfortunately for the fool apprentice he died testing the sham when he could have tested it on the juju man.
you're rambling.

I don't care if the man died or not.

I only called people fools for claiming juju isn't real.

Next time watch your utterances.
Re: Man Dies As Bulletproof Charm Fails by jagorinho: 12:41pm On Jan 10, 2018
Xisnin:

also make you rich?
Mr man, you are not the only educated one here, so just calm down!!! There is jazz (juju) but the problem is overdepending on it, even during the dark ages of europe, there was mass witch burning and socerers were maimed in public. come to think of it, all these decapitated corpses you see everywhere on the road side, dont you know most are used for ritual purposes? and for this kind of things to be on for so long, that means it is working or else it would die a natural death. A topic once graced the front page not too long ago, about the biggest voodoo market in the world located in togo, with many fetish stuffs on display, so how could there be such a big market like that without demand for such stuffs? and do you think people demand for stuffs that are useless to them?

2 Likes

Re: Man Dies As Bulletproof Charm Fails by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jan 10, 2018
HungerBAD:
People will not learn.

When them won kill Jesus Christ why he nor vanish? Oga the ways of man and the ways of the spirits nor be the same
Re: Man Dies As Bulletproof Charm Fails by Awoofawo(m): 12:46pm On Jan 10, 2018
killsmith:
I can see some fools who have been brainwashed by the whiteman saying juju is not real.
Don't you know that science is an extract of dark magic?

You're waiting for the whiteman to theoretically explain dark magic and put for you in a book for you to read.

The part of ancient magical practices you're able to explain and experiment with is called science. But the part you're not able to experiment or explain does not exist...

Is this not hypocrisy that climb tree?

Je ki ori e pe

You dey mind those fools....make them visiit Ijebu go yarm that none sense.....body go tell them grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Dies As Bulletproof Charm Fails by OndoRaph(m): 12:55pm On Jan 10, 2018
Those who have intention to acquire this kind of charm but are amazed by this story should not worry, rather indicate your interests. Contact me for a genuine one.
Re: Man Dies As Bulletproof Charm Fails by Khartune(m): 1:43pm On Jan 10, 2018
This's what they call O. Y. O can't stop laughing
Re: Man Dies As Bulletproof Charm Fails by Xisnin(m): 1:56pm On Jan 10, 2018
killsmith:
you're rambling.

I don't care if the man died or not.

I only called people fools for claiming juju isn't real.

Next time watch your utterances.

I only suggested you are a fool for believing juju is real. Learn from this dead man's experience.

2 Likes

Re: Man Dies As Bulletproof Charm Fails by Xisnin(m): 2:01pm On Jan 10, 2018
Awoofawo:

You dey mind those fools....make them visiit Ijebu go yarm that none sense.....body go tell them grin grin grin grin grin

Aonther gullible one spotted.
So juju no longer works except you visit Ijebu, I thought it was everywhere you go?

2 Likes

Re: Man Dies As Bulletproof Charm Fails by killsmith(f): 2:15pm On Jan 10, 2018
Xisnin:

I only suggested you are a fool for believing juju is real. Learn from this dead man's experience.
I just stated that science is an extract of black magic. Alchemy is the forerunner of chemistry.

But it's apparent that you're blockheaded and closed minded.

Take your foolishness elsewhere. I have no cure for it.
Re: Man Dies As Bulletproof Charm Fails by killsmith(f): 2:16pm On Jan 10, 2018
jagorinho:

Mr man, you are not the only educated one here, so just calm down!!! There is jazz (juju) but the problem is overdepending on it, even during the dark ages of europe, there was mass witch burning and socerers were maimed in public. come to think of it, all these decapitated corpses you see everywhere on the road side, dont you know most are used for ritual purposes? and for this kind of things to be on for so long, that means it is working or else it would die a natural death. A topic once graced the front page not too long ago, about the biggest voodoo market in the world located in togo, with many fetish stuffs on display, so how could there be such a big market like that without demand for such stuffs? and do you think people demand for stuffs that are useless to them?
how about you ignore the idiot.

He's just empty and seeking attention.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Biblical Principles That Will Change Your Life / Video : Black Magic Or Science ? Can You Explain This ? / Vision Of Heaven And Hell: Few Questions that need answers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.