Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,038 members, 7,859,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 05:35 PM

2019: Buhari Will Restructure Nigeria In His Second Term - VON Boss - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Buhari Will Restructure Nigeria In His Second Term - VON Boss (316 Views)

Atiku: Promising To Restructure Nigeria In 6 Months Is A 'big Lie' - Keyamo / 2019: We're For Anyone That Will Restructure Nigeria - Yoruba Coalition / "Restructure Nigeria or We Leave" Punch Advert by Yoruba Elders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019: Buhari Will Restructure Nigeria In His Second Term - VON Boss by Goldenwatersltd: 9:20am On Jan 10, 2018
A chieftain of the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC, and Director General of the Voice of Nigeria, VON, Osita Okechukwu, has said the Nigerian president will restructure the country in his second term.
He also applauded the Rail, Roads and Power, RRP, Projects of Mr. Buhari.
Please read on: https://www.newdayng.com/2019-buhari-will-restructure-nigeria-dg-von/
Re: 2019: Buhari Will Restructure Nigeria In His Second Term - VON Boss by 8744Kin(m): 9:23am On Jan 10, 2018
*Spit on that man's forehead*

fulani herdsmen go don kill everybody finish by then nah!

He better go and be re-structuring his farm.
Re: 2019: Buhari Will Restructure Nigeria In His Second Term - VON Boss by casdoruche: 9:26am On Jan 10, 2018
Well I Think we should give him a second chance as payback to the gullible people who refused to listen in 2015

#sia baibai
Re: 2019: Buhari Will Restructure Nigeria In His Second Term - VON Boss by chivic(m): 9:33am On Jan 10, 2018
OK.he has changed Nigeria in his first term and will restructure in the second term.I even think he will revolutionalize Nigeria in the third term.
Thank you!
Re: 2019: Buhari Will Restructure Nigeria In His Second Term - VON Boss by authehighness: 10:01am On Jan 10, 2018
the afflictions shall not rise for the second time,buhari has lost ideas,i and my family reject buhari,am seeing more bloodshed,if his voted,say no to buhari and save life

(1) (Reply)

Ekiti Youths Are Future Of Tomorrow Says Otunba Segun Adewale. / One Too Many Killings... A Fulani Herdsmen Case / Are Nigerians Paying Back El-rufai Fulani Threat Loan?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.