Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Impunity Rides Again Through Killer Herdsmen By Wole Soyinka - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Impunity Rides Again Through Killer Herdsmen By Wole Soyinka (17745 Views)

Ortom Defected To PDP Because I Told Him The Truth About Herdsmen By Buhari / Impunity Rides Again -wole Soyinka / Time To End Senate Impunity – Falana On Ndume’s Suspension & Sagay’s Invitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Impunity Rides Again Through Killer Herdsmen By Wole Soyinka by sweetilicious(f): 7:48pm On Jan 10, 2018
Sealeddeal:
The Fulani herdsmen has been wronged by farmers, if not there will not be massacre.Fulani herdsmen cow provides the nation with hides,meat and milk; something of inestimable value. We must accept Fulani herdsmen in the middle belt for peace to reign. Nigerians deserves well fed cattle and livestock. Govt should clear Agatu and convert it to cattle colony and also, clear gembu and mambila for a good Fulani pasture.
Just check out the skull of those people killed by Fulani herdsmen, do they look better than Cow? Why would they occupy a land where cattle are to be grazed? We need cow with correct 'tozo' down here
Could your comment be irony?

1 Like

Re: Impunity Rides Again Through Killer Herdsmen By Wole Soyinka by Abdulmujeeb52(m): 7:56pm On Jan 10, 2018
on account of levity hands being taken by federal govt on menace of Fulani herdsmen hithertho springs to this mass killings of innocent and vulnerable citizens . Nevertheless ,it's high time FG took a proactive measures and declare them members of terrorists sect .

*drops pen*

3 Likes

Re: Impunity Rides Again Through Killer Herdsmen By Wole Soyinka by AnanseK(m): 7:59pm On Jan 10, 2018
The overarated cultist is at it again

2 Likes

Re: Impunity Rides Again Through Killer Herdsmen By Wole Soyinka by kokomilala(m): 8:06pm On Jan 10, 2018
Seven gbosas for Kong! What's he's saying in essence is the silence, dereliction of responsibility, and the silence that has become appeasement, all from the government. These have all combined to fuel the impunity by these herdsmen.

5 Likes

Re: Impunity Rides Again Through Killer Herdsmen By Wole Soyinka by AFONJAPIG(m): 8:31pm On Jan 10, 2018
any individual that contributed in this sai baba conspiracy, directly or indirectly must pay dearly with his/her blood... Quote me and die
Re: Impunity Rides Again Through Killer Herdsmen By Wole Soyinka by EternalTruths: 9:20pm On Jan 10, 2018
SlayQueenSlayer:

Who exactly is IPOB's friend? You guys are inherently incapable of forming alliance. Sometimes being a little strategic goes a long way. IPOB failed mostly because of their utterances. You have a high propensity for making enemies out of potential friends. FFK and Fayose were more vocal for the Igbos cause more than any Igbo leaders, still, that was not even enough for IPOB to suppress its hatred for their people.

No matter how you cry, we won't stop encouraging the Northern Christians from continuing their romance with their beloved Fulani herdsmen terrorists.
Re: Impunity Rides Again Through Killer Herdsmen By Wole Soyinka by misgab: 9:21pm On Jan 10, 2018
advice to FG. IF DZ MATTER THEY ARE TREATING WITH KID GLOVE IS NOT HOLISTICALLY HANDLED, MIYETTI DISARMED AND PROSECUTED FOR THIS CRIMES I HOPE THERE WILL BE A COUNTRY AFTERWARDS. COS THIS MASSACRES CAN NOT BE WISHED AWAY NOR THE NOISE REDUCE RATHER IT WILL BE INCREASING DAY BY DAY AND APC SHOULD JUST FORGET ABOUT WINNING ANYTHING CALLED ELECTION.
Re: Impunity Rides Again Through Killer Herdsmen By Wole Soyinka by misgab: 9:26pm On Jan 10, 2018
EternalTruths:

No matter how you cry, we won't stop encouraging the Northern Christians from continuing their romance with their beloved Fulani herdsmen terrorists.
I personally warned IPOB and the igbos on my posts about the dangers IPOB is drawing towards the chances of SE in the general scheme of things . You cannot drop your failures on the feet of the SW who is equally marginalized like you but who has learnt over time the act of politicking &b intrigues which is the main in Nigeria
Re: Impunity Rides Again Through Killer Herdsmen By Wole Soyinka by smileyoo: 9:38pm On Jan 10, 2018
oga soyinka, thanks for speaking out against this evil, but i doubt if bubu 'll hear you, i suggest you write a personal letter over this issue to bubu, i believe he 'll listen to you.

1 Like

Re: Impunity Rides Again Through Killer Herdsmen By Wole Soyinka by EternalTruths: 10:19pm On Jan 10, 2018
misgab:

I personally warned IPOB and the igbos on my posts about the dangers IPOB is drawing towards the chances of SE in the general scheme of things . You cannot drop your failures on the feet of the SW who is equally marginalized like you but who has learnt over time the act of politicking &b intrigues which is the main in Nigeria

The only reason you are responding to my posts is because you know that my words are making the Northern Christians think twice
Re: Impunity Rides Again Through Killer Herdsmen By Wole Soyinka by LBanks(m): 11:16pm On Jan 10, 2018
SlayQueenSlayer:

Who exactly is IPOB's friend? You guys are inherently incapable of forming alliance. Sometimes being a little strategic goes a long way. IPOB failed mostly because of their utterances. You have a high propensity for making enemies out of potential friends. FFK and Fayose were more vocal for the Igbos cause more than any Igbo leaders, still, that was not even enough for IPOB to suppress its hatred for their people.
The truth is that IPOB's comments, their on air and online mouthers does not reflect the opinion of the general Igbo race. The way those guys talked, will make potential friends enemies. it was far worse when Nnamdi KANU was there, that guy can create enemies unnecessarily, the present guy there now (his deputy) Uche Mefor is more diplomatic and better, he doesn't insult people unneccesarily rather its those people that call into the station that keeps talking all those trash raining curses and abuses.
Even our leader Ojukwu didn't hate the other tribes, rather it was the wanton killing of his people coupled with the betrayal of people like Gowon and Awolowo pushed him to the wall

My people keep judging the Yoruba's because of Awolowo's betrayal, but also forgot that someone like Major General Fajuyi a yoruba man stood his ground and even had to be assassinated first because he refused them from killing his visitor General Aguiyi Ironsi

Wole Soyinka was imprisoned during the Civil war because of his support for Biafra and was even Ojukwu's friend till death

Even in the present day Nigeria, if there is one governor that stands up against Buhari's excesses in all fronts it is Fayose. Even Wike will keep mute, you only hear him talk when it has to do with political matters (I.e. matters between APC and PDP)

Awolowo is just one person, let us stop generalising his betrayal as the general behaviour of the Yoruba's, so also let the Yoruba' s stop seeing any statement KANU and his people make as a general standpoint of the Igbo's

Many Igbo's only became sympathetic towards IPOB because of the way Buhari was treating his so called 5%. I bet you if it were to be a more detribalised leader like Yaradua, IPOB wouldn't have gathered even as much support as they have now because of their method of approach

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Impunity Rides Again Through Killer Herdsmen By Wole Soyinka by okenta2017: 4:09am On Jan 11, 2018
fabre4:

Your attempt at political correctness makes you look ignorant which I doubt you are. The Fulani's have always been known for their invasion and destruction of life and property from the days of usman Dan fodio the Hausa's can explain better. So it shouldn't come as a suprise their recent attacks as it would be in line with their plan to fully conquer the north and the issue of cows a disguise. The government seems to be fully in support of their action

Ever asked why the military is quick to action against any resistance but slow to action against this killers with genocidal tendencies.

Fabre4 I don't know how old you are but you are a wise one.

Of all the northern states Fulani has always find it difficult with jos and makurdi, they try to use army to

Supress them in the first republic. so as to install a Fulani emir, but Aguyironsi refused to involve the army

And that was why jos and makurdi are the only states in the north that does not have a fulani emir.

This present massacre by the Nigerian fulani army sorry Fulani herds men are just distraction.

to accomplish what they could not in the first republic.

The Benue people are very powerful people they are not weak as most people might think what is going on

now could happen to any tribe.if the Instrument of government is used against.such tribe.

Never start anything when you are not prepare to see it through. If these Fulani people could drop this their

dominiaring tendencies Nigeria will be better for all. Say no to grazing resever. This people

don't have the technology to maintain a grazing reserve, not yet. They will constitute themselves as nuesance

to the host community. Let them start it first in the north east after all it is personal business.just like every

other personal business.

Bihari should take a toure outside the country and find out what the outside world think

about him now.Am not talking about muslem countries.

2 Likes

Re: Impunity Rides Again Through Killer Herdsmen By Wole Soyinka by okenta2017: 4:27am On Jan 11, 2018
SlayQueenSlayer:

Let me tell you most of this people attacking Yourubas on nairaland are not ipob.

It is the same tack they employ every time they want to see division. Divide and rule them

for eternity. If these faceless people parading as IPOB are truly one, you ask why don't Radio

Biafra do same. since that will be truly them.
Re: Impunity Rides Again Through Killer Herdsmen By Wole Soyinka by texazzpete(m): 6:10am On Jan 11, 2018
psychologist:
Excuse me sir
You were among the people that sold us this hogwash

In 2015, nobody knew Buhari would be this useless.
You people that voted for a GEJ that was already a confirmed useless leader should be the ones explaining to us why you hate Nigeria so much.

1 Like

Re: Impunity Rides Again Through Killer Herdsmen By Wole Soyinka by meforkene(m): 7:14am On Jan 11, 2018
SlayQueenSlayer:

This is an example of what Wole Soyinka said is the problem with IPOB, The repel public Sympathy. There are two kinds of people who rejoice when Northern Christians are attacked, the Fulanis and their supporters, and southerners(mostly south easterners) who thinks it also served their purpose. You would hear them begin to call Gowon and Danjumas name.

Stop creating dangerous assumptions for yourself and others.
How can you say SEers rejoice when Northern Christians are killed? A very stupid statement.

SEers are hardly bothered with the differences when they hear killings. All they know is that the killings are wrong.

SEers are not moulded violently.

You are a very dangerous person.
Re: Impunity Rides Again Through Killer Herdsmen By Wole Soyinka by meforkene(m): 7:21am On Jan 11, 2018
LBanks:
The truth is that IPOB's comments, their on air and online mouthers does not reflect the opinion of the general Igbo race. The way those guys talked, will make potential friends enemies. it was far worse when Nnamdi KANU was there, that guy can create enemies unnecessarily, the present guy there now (his deputy) Uche Mefor is more diplomatic and better, he doesn't insult people unneccesarily rather its those people that call into the station that keeps talking all those trash raining curses and abuses.
Even our leader Ojukwu didn't hate the other tribes, rather it was the wanton killing of his people coupled with the betrayal of people like Gowon and Awolowo pushed him to the wall

My people keep judging the Yoruba's because of Awolowo's betrayal, but also forgot that someone like Major General Fajuyi a yoruba man stood his ground and even had to be assassinated first because he refused them from killing his visitor General Aguiyi Ironsi

Wole Soyinka was imprisoned during the Civil war because of his support for Biafra and was even Ojukwu's friend till death

Even in the present day Nigeria, if there is one governor that stands up against Buhari's excesses in all fronts it is Fayose. Even Wike will keep mute, you only hear him talk when it has to do with political matters (I.e. matters between APC and PDP)

Awolowo is just one person, let us stop generalising his betrayal as the general behaviour of the Yoruba's, so also let the Yoruba' s stop seeing any statement KANU and his people make as a general standpoint of the Igbo's

Many Igbo's only became sympathetic towards IPOB because of the way Buhari was treating his so called 5%. I bet you if it were to be a more detribalised leader like Yaradua, IPOB wouldn't have gathered even as much support as they have now because of their method of approach

Thank you for saying the truth.

I'm from Anambra State. I never enjoyed the somewhat stupidity of Nnamdi Kanu.

I also like the Biafra ideology just as an ideology.

But after the Python dance, it became clear that Buhari is a massive bastard.

1 Like

Re: Impunity Rides Again Through Killer Herdsmen By Wole Soyinka by AfDapone: 8:22am On Jan 11, 2018
Sealeddeal:
The Fulani herdsmen has been wronged by farmers, if not there will not be massacre.Fulani herdsmen cow provides the nation with hides,meat and milk; something of inestimable value. We must accept Fulani herdsmen in the middle belt for peace to reign. Nigerians deserves well fed cattle and livestock. Govt should clear Agatu and convert it to cattle colony and also, clear gembu and mambila for a good Fulani pasture.
Just check out the skull of those people killed by Fulani herdsmen, do they look better than Cow? Why would they occupy a land where cattle are to be grazed? We need cow with correct 'tozo' down here

you must be high on weed
Re: Impunity Rides Again Through Killer Herdsmen By Wole Soyinka by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 8:43am On Jan 11, 2018
meforkene:

Stop creating dangerous assumptions for yourself and others.
How can you say SEers rejoice when Northern Christians are killed? A very stupid statement.

SEers are hardly bothered with the differences when they hear killings. All they know is that the killings are wrong.

SEers are not moulded violently.

You are a very dangerous person.

You may want to pay more attention to some comments here whenever Fulanis kill Yorubas or Middle Belters.

1 Like

Re: Impunity Rides Again Through Killer Herdsmen By Wole Soyinka by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 9:19am On Jan 11, 2018
LBanks:

I like this. God bless and fill you with more wisdom and understanding.
Re: Impunity Rides Again Through Killer Herdsmen By Wole Soyinka by meforkene(m): 10:27am On Jan 11, 2018
SlayQueenSlayer:

You may want to pay more attention to some comments here whenever Fulanis kill Yorubas or Middle Belters.

You therefore shouldn't judge a region by comments on Nairaland as anyone anywhere can hide behind any username.

And even at that the next best thing for you to do is to help propagate the wrong assumption.

Try this : Randomly ask SEers you know and ask them who and who were involved in any killings in Kaduna?....they honestly don't know. Killing is killing

Stop dividing Nigeria more. The tribalism on Nairaland is about to explode into real life and also bear it in mind that the forum may be the largest in Africa. Seun and the moderators should do something about this.

People like you should be moderated for such
Re: Impunity Rides Again Through Killer Herdsmen By Wole Soyinka by ivandragon: 4:57pm On Jan 12, 2018
LBanks:

you have reasoned well...

most of the people using foul language & attributing it to IPOB are not Igbos...

the few true Igbos who actually use foul words are ne'er do wells who believe that they stand to profit from the misery that a possible war would bring.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kashamu Retains Pdp’s Guber Ticket As Court Strikes Out Adebutu’s Suit / Police Close Roads In Katsina For Buhari’s Thursday Visit / FG To Resell Discos Under Banks, AMCON In Three Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.