Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,894 members, 7,824,746 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Buratai Deploys Troops To Benue, Taraba, Nasarawa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buratai Deploys Troops To Benue, Taraba, Nasarawa (19831 Views)

Xenophobia: "SA Police Deploys Troops, Citizens Insist Nigerians Must Go" (Pics) / Fulani Herdsmen: Why We're Yet To Send Soldiers To Benue, Taraba, Others - DHQ / MASSOB Justifies Herdsmen Killings In Benue, Taraba, Says It’s Payback Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buratai Deploys Troops To Benue, Taraba, Nasarawa by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jan 10, 2018
eezeribe:
They are only sending the troops to aid and protect the government sponsored killer herdsmen and prevent the indigenes from defending themselves by shooting the indigenes during protests or any form of gathering;and also prevent them from forming local vigilante groups...
Ibo boy shut up. You have no stake in this

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buratai Deploys Troops To Benue, Taraba, Nasarawa by adeniyisamuel59(m): 5:57pm On Jan 10, 2018
frubben:
yeye people. medicine after death .
This is just a smoke screen to deceive the populace, invariably it is meant to prevent reprisal attack from the local and save guard the Herders, God is watching.
Re: Buratai Deploys Troops To Benue, Taraba, Nasarawa by LionDeLeo: 5:57pm On Jan 10, 2018
GoroTango:
Haka mu ke so Buratai! @LionDeLeo
I checked the thread, but those creatures with inverted logic are already throwing their warped logic and celebrating among themselves. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Buratai Deploys Troops To Benue, Taraba, Nasarawa by xlander(m): 5:57pm On Jan 10, 2018
vinnex:
I dont understand how ranches will be created in the barracks for fulani herdsmen nation wide. Army protecting cows or how?....
Next time pay more attention to what you read
Ecstasy154:

The army chief, who said the idea of ranches in military formations came to him while on a course in Bangladesh, stated that soldiers nationwide now engage in various forms of agricultural activities, including poultry and horticulture.

Re: Buratai Deploys Troops To Benue, Taraba, Nasarawa by Blue3k(m): 5:57pm On Jan 10, 2018
This herdsmen issue is main reason people should support decentralized policing. The herdsmen have no business in the state to begin with. The only legal mode if cattle rearing is ranching.

2 Likes

Re: Buratai Deploys Troops To Benue, Taraba, Nasarawa by verydark: 5:58pm On Jan 10, 2018
buratai should become the next president after buhari.

osibanjo is too soft for now.
Re: Buratai Deploys Troops To Benue, Taraba, Nasarawa by Meritbaba(m): 6:00pm On Jan 10, 2018
See them above, send troop they will complain, didn't send they will still wail, wailing is a serious diseases.
BTW, success to the troops... I pray they wipe out this menace called herdsmen in time.

3 Likes

Re: Buratai Deploys Troops To Benue, Taraba, Nasarawa by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jan 10, 2018
LionDeLeo:

I checked the thread, but those creatures with inverted logic are already throwing their warped logic and celebrating among themselves. cheesy
Na jajala dem be whose sole purpose in life is to hate

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buratai Deploys Troops To Benue, Taraba, Nasarawa by perez100: 6:02pm On Jan 10, 2018
The military acquired 436 hectres of land? They are acquiring land indirectly for Fulani herdsmen?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buratai Deploys Troops To Benue, Taraba, Nasarawa by Doerstech(m): 6:02pm On Jan 10, 2018
Rubbish...to protect the herdsmen and it's terror...rubbish
Re: Buratai Deploys Troops To Benue, Taraba, Nasarawa by Quality20(m): 6:04pm On Jan 10, 2018
eezeribe:
They are only sending the troops to aid and protect the government sponsored killer herdsmen and prevent the indigenes from defending themselves by shooting the indigenes during protests or any form of gathering;and also prevent them from forming local vigilante groups...
if gov didn't send u complain, now that it's sending u are still complaining. whether u beat a dog or leave it alone, u still gonna see it panting

4 Likes

Re: Buratai Deploys Troops To Benue, Taraba, Nasarawa by Snow02: 6:05pm On Jan 10, 2018
if they are expecting a round of applause they won't get it from me.. I will wait and see what these so called "troops" will do first

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buratai Deploys Troops To Benue, Taraba, Nasarawa by DerideGull(m): 6:07pm On Jan 10, 2018
APC and Muhammadu Buhari are turning the zoo called Nigeria into military state. If large number of police and other paramilitary outfits in Nigerian cannot maintain peace, it is safe to say that these groups should be abolished and return the local safety to people to the local folks. Everywhere in the damnable zoo called Nigeria is military or police check points yet the safety is very alien to the inhabitants. I wish there is power that can sweep away the crap known as Nigeria for birth of new country. Nigeria is no longer a fun place to holiday.
Re: Buratai Deploys Troops To Benue, Taraba, Nasarawa by Emmahunk(m): 6:07pm On Jan 10, 2018
Hotshawarma:
what is unserious about sending troops to those places??lets stop politicizing everything.....

I tire. When you don't send, Buhari is not saying anything because the herdsmen are his brothers, when you send, he is sending them to kill the indigenes and protect his brothers

3 Likes

Re: Buratai Deploys Troops To Benue, Taraba, Nasarawa by brimoknight(m): 6:09pm On Jan 10, 2018
eezeribe:

Nigerians! What else do you want?

2 Likes

Re: Buratai Deploys Troops To Benue, Taraba, Nasarawa by correctguy101(m): 6:11pm On Jan 10, 2018
eezeribe:

My thoughts exactly for it happened in Delta State when the herdsmen were being targeted for causing havoc. They heard the youths are forming fight back groups and immediately the herdsman president called his puppet to deploy soldiers there under the guise of maintaining peace.
We'll soon see how the peace is metted out with obvious violence.

I wasn't around then but my cousins gave me full gists. Let's watch who they'll protect here. You can see they already got 436 hectares for such sponsorship claiming the idea came for military agriculture whatever when he was at Bangladesh.

At the end we'll see what will happen. Let's just hope the governor's office consented to the 436 hectares.
Re: Buratai Deploys Troops To Benue, Taraba, Nasarawa by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jan 10, 2018
Emmahunk:

I tire. When you don't send, Buhari is not saying anything because the herdsmen are his brothers, when you send, he is sending them to kill the indigenes and protect his brothers

grin
Re: Buratai Deploys Troops To Benue, Taraba, Nasarawa by justuschi50: 6:17pm On Jan 10, 2018
Hotshawarma:
what is unserious about sending troops to those places??lets stop politicizing everything.....
while did he send troop its like fighting his oga people
Re: Buratai Deploys Troops To Benue, Taraba, Nasarawa by doctokwus: 6:17pm On Jan 10, 2018
Hotshawarma:
These herdsmen started rampaging in 2015,despite the outcry nothing was done,now we are in election season,they are sending troops.
Same thing Jonathan did and same result will be the outcome.These men are neither sincere nor competent and it would surely boomerang on them.
Re: Buratai Deploys Troops To Benue, Taraba, Nasarawa by bobaydavid(m): 6:21pm On Jan 10, 2018
That's a positive step towards positive direction.
Re: Buratai Deploys Troops To Benue, Taraba, Nasarawa by DONADAMS(m): 6:22pm On Jan 10, 2018
nairavsdollars:
Dont use style add Benue..You deployed soldiers to Taraba and Nasarawa but ordinary police for Benue
na wa oh..which one be ordinary police?
Re: Buratai Deploys Troops To Benue, Taraba, Nasarawa by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 6:23pm On Jan 10, 2018
The way we're going the army will soon run out of soldiers sad
The solution lies in a political leadership that is conscious of and adherent to the constitution, and is unbiased in upholding the law. It does not lie in force.
Re: Buratai Deploys Troops To Benue, Taraba, Nasarawa by otr1(m): 6:23pm On Jan 10, 2018
There is no more country called Nigeria. Buhari is the last president.
Re: Buratai Deploys Troops To Benue, Taraba, Nasarawa by justuschi50: 6:24pm On Jan 10, 2018
bobaydavid:
That's a positive step towards positive direction.
oga there is no positive direction as long their man is there while hasn't pmb order Python dance on herdsmen
Re: Buratai Deploys Troops To Benue, Taraba, Nasarawa by ooshinibos: 6:29pm On Jan 10, 2018
i see, Buhari is not as good as Tinubu and Obasanjo promised , you see your sef ..what a mess
Re: Buratai Deploys Troops To Benue, Taraba, Nasarawa by SmartMugu: 6:29pm On Jan 10, 2018
What have herdsmen done wrong again? Can we please leave these gentlemen alone?
Re: Buratai Deploys Troops To Benue, Taraba, Nasarawa by KrystosCJ(m): 6:38pm On Jan 10, 2018
Sending troops to military-owned ranches in states in Nigeria that are strategic routes for herdsmen is a sign of worry.

There is nothing bad for the military to own ranches or agricultural land. Though, I would like Buratai to be pragmatic and honest in answering these questions:

Does it have to be now that the military should acquire agricultural land in one of the states where herdsmen terror activities are frequent?

Since when did the Nigerian military decide that a portion of its troops should engage in agricultural activities aside peacekeeping and securing the nation from threats?

Is the land actually meant for agriculture or just another land acquired by the military for a base to expand it operations?

Will herdsmen be allowed to graze inside their military-owned ranch?

Is the Nigerian military considering owning a meat factory?

The course he went for in Bangladesh - was it specifically designed for him to come back with the idea to establish a military-owned ranch?

Will a similar ranch be opened in Daura?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buratai Deploys Troops To Benue, Taraba, Nasarawa by Chukazu: 6:42pm On Jan 10, 2018
Buhari must have told them to pretend as if they are doing something...as election is around the corner sad

See deceptive gimmick..

Business first jare

Dell LATITUDE E6420 for (50k)
500 HDD
8.00 GB RAM
perfect condition
"14 inch
Core i5

Get in touch

1 Like

Re: Buratai Deploys Troops To Benue, Taraba, Nasarawa by Chukazu: 6:47pm On Jan 10, 2018
justuschi50:
oga there is no positive direction as long their man is there while hasn't pmb order Python dance on herdsmen

Hmmm... that word "python" sad

This country is a "coma,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,"

Re: Buratai Deploys Troops To Benue, Taraba, Nasarawa by Iamzik: 6:49pm On Jan 10, 2018
We're they deployed to supervise Fulani killing of indigenous farmers? Benue people watch out!
The one who is supposed to save you might just hand you over to the killers!

Wake me up when they kill or arrest any real Fulani herdsmen
Re: Buratai Deploys Troops To Benue, Taraba, Nasarawa by Iamzik: 6:49pm On Jan 10, 2018
We're they deployed to supervise Fulani killing of indigenous farmers?

Benue people watch out!
The one who is supposed to save you might just hand you over to the killers!

Wake me up when they kill or arrest any real Fulani herdsmen

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why There Is Drop In Electricity Generation - FG / Kogi: Gov Ododo misused his immunity to protect Yahaya Bello - Oshiomhole / Sanusi Links Boko Haram To "oil Derivation".

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.