Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,804 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

PHOTOS: Femi Fani-kayode And Wife Visit Innocent Chukwuma - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS: Femi Fani-kayode And Wife Visit Innocent Chukwuma (1573 Views)

Okorocha & His Wife Visit Orji Uzor Kalu (Photos) / Kayode Ogundamisi Blasts Femi Fani-Kayode And His Father, Remilekun Fani-Kayode / Nnamdi Kanu Eating With Femi Fani-Kayode And His Family In Abuja (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: Femi Fani-kayode And Wife Visit Innocent Chukwuma by 247frolicboss(m): 5:06pm On Jan 10, 2018
Femi Fani-Kayode and his Wife Precious are in Enugu to see my Chief Innocent Chukwuma of Innoson motors and to attend the Igbo/Yoruba "handshake across the Niger" summit which is being organised by Nzuko Umunna tomorrow.

http://www.newshelmng.com/2018/01/photos-femi-fani-kayode-and-wife-visit.html

cc lalasticlala mynd44

Re: PHOTOS: Femi Fani-kayode And Wife Visit Innocent Chukwuma by jerryunit48: 5:08pm On Jan 10, 2018
Heroes! I love them both

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Femi Fani-kayode And Wife Visit Innocent Chukwuma by Jesusloveyou: 5:09pm On Jan 10, 2018
See real politician,
This Yoruba man must be president of Biafraland

5 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Femi Fani-kayode And Wife Visit Innocent Chukwuma by kcmichael: 5:21pm On Jan 10, 2018
This Toto hustler,fucking bianca and chiwendu pussy since 70AD,Igbo women Toto sweet shaaa

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Femi Fani-kayode And Wife Visit Innocent Chukwuma by sarrki(m): 5:22pm On Jan 10, 2018
kcmichael:
This Toto hustler,fucking bianca and chiwendu pussy since 70AD,Igbo women Toto sweet shaaa

Please we don't use harsh and raw words here
Re: PHOTOS: Femi Fani-kayode And Wife Visit Innocent Chukwuma by sarrki(m): 5:23pm On Jan 10, 2018
Jesusloveyou:
See real politician,
This Yoruba man must be president of Biafraland

He's taking over from Nnamdi KANU

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Femi Fani-kayode And Wife Visit Innocent Chukwuma by ChidiAlaigbo: 5:24pm On Jan 10, 2018
Wow!

FANNY KAY!!!!

This guy sabi how to play the Igbos. I swear just tell the emotional lot what they want to hear.

Tell them they won the civil war and they will give you their sister for free.

Igbo manumanu

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Femi Fani-kayode And Wife Visit Innocent Chukwuma by Homeboiy: 5:29pm On Jan 10, 2018
hmm the wife bright pass her future
Re: PHOTOS: Femi Fani-kayode And Wife Visit Innocent Chukwuma by SamoaJoe: 6:03pm On Jan 10, 2018
kcmichael:

Average Yoruba Man! Always thinking about toto and pusssy. Dem use toto and pussy swear for una Tufiakwa. Even on an innocent thread like this... A simple courtesy call! And this charlatan is alreas visualizing chinwendu and Bianca pussay? What Happened to the great Yoruba of Yore that I did a thread about? You think this is how Otedola made it in the business world?
This is bad... Speaks very bad of the current Yoruba Young generation.

Meanwhile, Innoson should stay very far away from FFK. That man is bad business. I have finished my own.

5 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Femi Fani-kayode And Wife Visit Innocent Chukwuma by Jesusloveyou: 6:10pm On Jan 10, 2018
sarrki:

He's taking over from Nnamdi KANU
idiotic pigs of Biafra late supreme leader actually mandated this Yoruba man to take over the leadership of idiotic pigs and to be deputized by fayose another Yoruba man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Femi Fani-kayode And Wife Visit Innocent Chukwuma by frankyychiji(f): 6:22pm On Jan 10, 2018
Jesusloveyou:
idiotic pigs of Biafra late supreme leader actually mandated this Yoruba man to take over the leadership of idiotic pigs and to be deputized by fayose another Yoruba man
Shameless yoots!! Your divorce propanganda didn't fly and now you and Sarrki the dullest are sooooo pained!!

Lauretta Onochie has been divorced 5times but you all lick her arze!

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Femi Fani-kayode And Wife Visit Innocent Chukwuma by Jesusloveyou: 6:38pm On Jan 10, 2018
frankyychiji:
Shameless yoots!! Your divorce propanganda didn't fly and now you and Sarrki the dullest are sooooo pained!!

Lauretta Onochie has been divorced 5times but you all lick her arze!
and your mother did not divorce 7time?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Femi Fani-kayode And Wife Visit Innocent Chukwuma by frankyychiji(f): 6:48pm On Jan 10, 2018
Jesusloveyou:
Igbo women don't abandon their marriages. Afonja women are the ones with 5 different children from 5 different men!!. I know you are product of such arrangements that's why you have fufu for brains.

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Femi Fani-kayode And Wife Visit Innocent Chukwuma by sarrki(m): 6:51pm On Jan 10, 2018
frankyychiji:
Igbo women don't abandon their marriages. Afonja women are the ones with 5 different children from 5 different men!!. I know you are product of such arrangements that's why you have fufu for brains.

I use to think you have decorum

Not knowing that you lack sense of reasoning in public forum like ours
Re: PHOTOS: Femi Fani-kayode And Wife Visit Innocent Chukwuma by frankyychiji(f): 11:05pm On Jan 10, 2018
sarrki:

I use to think you have decorum

Not knowing that you lack sense of reasoning in public forum like ours
Why not acknowledge the truth and move on? You find the most "iya dagbes" in Afonja kingdom.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Femi Fani-kayode And Wife Visit Innocent Chukwuma by frankyychiji(f): 11:07pm On Jan 10, 2018
Jesusloveyou:
You can insult my mother if you like, it's in your culture. Why not accept the bitter truth jesusloveyou " omo iya dagbe"!

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Femi Fani-kayode And Wife Visit Innocent Chukwuma by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jan 10, 2018
Broken homes are fewer among Igbos than other tribes. Some of the hatefulness displayed by some tribe can be ascribed to lack of home training occasioned by effects of broken homes. Most of them though educated are illbred.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Presi. George Weah Of Republic Of Liberia Receives Gov. Okorocha At Monrovia (pi / Obasanjo Tells German TV: Buhari Has Not Met The Expectations Of Nigerians / Pdp/apc:see Wat Sule Lamido & Ganduje Were Seen Doing That Show U Shouldnt Fight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.