Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,766 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:31 PM

What Do You Think of This Facebook Discussion? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Do You Think of This Facebook Discussion? (1213 Views)

Wike Swears In 28 Commissioners, Special Advisers, Warns Against 2023 Discussion / Pictures Don't Lie, Tell Me What You Think Of Buhari After Seeing This Pic / What Some Americans Think Of Nigeria And Nigerians (Screenshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think of This Facebook Discussion? by Nobody: 3:04am On Jan 11, 2018
As a politician in the making, I love reading about world politics. I've severally stumbled on discussions very similar to the ones captured in the images below on Internet. Could it true that there is a serious effort to compromise the World and submit it to Satan? Is Satan even real? Is God real? All we humans should not deceive ourselves, we need to know the Truth. These and more are the questions I need you all to enlighten me, and others that would like to know, about.

Re: What Do You Think of This Facebook Discussion? by Desyner: 3:21am On Jan 11, 2018
Trump now has Nairaland agents.
Re: What Do You Think of This Facebook Discussion? by seuncyber(m): 4:06am On Jan 11, 2018
I They Look

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think of This Facebook Discussion? by Nobody: 6:12am On Jan 11, 2018

Satanism is now a cool thing in California, esp. Hollywood

Posted by Dr. Eowyn

“The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn’t exist.” -Charles Baudelaire

Back in April 2016, I did a post on Satanism having become a new political movement in America, as the light of Christ dims in America, exacerbated by 8 years of Obama in the White House. Indeed, a 2015 study by the Pew Research Center found that, although the U.S. population continues to grow, mainline Christianity and Catholicism have fallen 3.4% and 3.1%, respectively.

As if Californians can get even more lost, August Brown reports for the Los Angeles Times, Jan. 5, 2018, that a new generation of Californians are turning to Satanism “in service of radical politics, feminist aesthetics and community unity in the divisive time of Trump.”

Last November, a group of Satanists gathered for a candlelit ceremony in the basement of Alexandra and Zachary James‘ Los Angeles home.

As Alexandra proclaimed before an altar with a bleached human skull, “On this altar we consecrate swords to direct the fire of our unholy will. A human skull, symbol of death. The great mother Lilith created us all, and will destroy us all,” the group chanted “Hail Satan! Hail Satan! Hail Satan!”.

For his part, echoing community organizer Saul Alinsky’s book dedication, Zachary James explains that “In these times, a lot of people want to not feel helpless. And Lucifer was the original rebel angel.”

Anna Biller, director of the 2017 film The Love Witch, said that “the aesthetics of the occult” is everywhere you look and that satanism is appealing to feminists:

“There are so many young women especially who use occult imagery to define their identity. What I’m trying to do is to transform the witch from a figure of male fear and fantasy into a figure of female power and sexuality. For some women it represents healing, for others, raw power, for others, the freedom to be unorthodox or to find their own spirituality outside of the family system. It’s important for women to try to reclaim our images for ourselves.”

On Halloween, Zachary and Alexandra James’ group of satanists gathered in the basement of the Hollywood bar Black Rabbit Rose. At the witching hour, the young film director Kansas Bowling was anti-baptized as their new cover-mate. As described by L. A. Times:

“Blood-smeared and stripped down to nearly ‘sky-clad’ . . . Bowling was offered up in service to the goddess Lilith as an avenging angel for crimes against women.

‘Some of these men, like Harvey Weinstein, are finally being held accountable for their crimes,’ Alexandra yelled at the crowd. ‘What do you think, shall we burn him at the stake? Or shall we drown him and see if he floats?’ The crowd erupted in cheers for both.”

Though not a Californian, Stuart Jeffries — a subeditor and correspondent of the UK newspaper The Guardian — is clearly a satanist enthusiast. Referring to Chelsea Clinton’s “Happy New Year” tweet to the Church of Satan, Jeffries writes:

“Disappointingly, Chelsea Clinton has denied she and her husband practise satanism…. One hopes that, like her father’s denial of having had ‘sexual relations with that woman’, Chelsea’s disclaimer isn’t for real. Doesn’t she realise that the radical power of Satan is having a moment unparalleled since Milton unwittingly made him the badass rebel hero of Paradise Lost? . . . .

Satanism’s latest mutation is . . . a contrarian uprising against a patriarchal world order that deserves its comeuppance.

How inspiring to find that in 2018 satanists are more progressive than the Great Beast even now tweeting diabolically from the Oval Office.”

https://fellowshipoftheminds.com/2018/01/10/satanism-is-now-a-cool-thing-in-california-esp-hollywood/

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think of This Facebook Discussion? by alexlife(m): 6:35am On Jan 11, 2018
I love international politics as well, but brother, I'm yet to figure out solution to Nigeria many gbege and you wan add foreign own? I still dhe solve local wahala. No time to go international

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think of This Facebook Discussion? by crazymommy(f): 6:53am On Jan 11, 2018
Let's talk about dullard Buhari first...

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think of This Facebook Discussion? by Nobody: 7:00am On Jan 11, 2018
alexlife:
I love international politics as well, but brother, I'm yet to figure out solution to Nigeria many gbege and you wan add foreign own? I still dhe solve local wahala. No time to go international
My brother, don't you think we'll be more equipped and better seasoned to solve our political nambypamby dilly dallying if we aquire an avid understanding of international politics?
Re: What Do You Think of This Facebook Discussion? by Nobody: 7:07am On Jan 11, 2018
seuncyber:
I They Look
grin Don't just look on, think of your purpose on earth and make meaningful impact.
Re: What Do You Think of This Facebook Discussion? by alexlife(m): 7:16am On Jan 11, 2018
DaddyTechz:
My brother, don't you think we'll be more equipped and better seasoned to solve our political nambypamby dilly dallying if we aquire an avid understanding of international politics?

boss my local brain no understand your grammar. my mama tell me say charity they Begin from house. USA no send my Nigeria, why I go send them?
Re: What Do You Think of This Facebook Discussion? by tytunji29(m): 10:37am On Jan 11, 2018
DaddyTechz:
As a politician in the making, I love reading about world politics. I've severally stumbled on discussions very similar to the ones captured in the images below on Internet. Could it true that there is a serious effort to compromise the World and submit it to Satan? Is Satan even real? Is God real? All we humans should not deceive ourselves, we need to know the Truth. These and more are the questions I need you all to enlighten me, and others that would like to know, about.
uhmmm as a politician in making daddy @ ova 35 u re still a politician in making wen will u b made? lata we will say buhari is too old i guess u re trilin his path already.........To ur post wetin concern me nd trump for nw wen i still dey 9ja

(1) (Reply)

[VIDEO] See The Amazing Super Blue Blood Moon That Happened Today / Nigerian Agricultural Minister Lied, Thailands Rice Export For 2017 Highest Ever / This Senator Will Represent Nigeria In The Next Olympic Games - Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.