Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,791 members, 7,810,060 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:43 PM

Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala On The 2010 Budget - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala On The 2010 Budget (4454 Views)

Civil Servants Fault Okonjo-iweala On N1.8tn Wage Bill / Rivers Govt Replies Okonji-iweala On Missing $5B From Excess Crude Account / Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Look-Alike (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala On The 2010 Budget by Seun(m): 5:50pm On Apr 10, 2010
Managing Director of the World Bank and former Minister of Finance Dr Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala thinks this year’s budget may not work.

Mrs Okonjo-Iweala was delivering a lecture on "Safeguarding Nigeria’s Fiscal Health: Some Considerations for the Present and the Future" at the 24th and 25th Convocation lecture of the University of Calabar yesterday.

She said: "It is hard to justify a deterioration in the consolidated fiscal balance of close to 14 percentage points of GDP in one year on the grounds of fiscal stimulus and we need to pull back.

"I am also concerned about the realism of the 2010 budget assumptions of a reference oil price of US$67 per barrel and production of 2.35 mbd. If oil revenue assumptions are not met, more drawdowns from the ECA would be required on the back of the already substantial depletion in 2009."

Mrs Okonjo-Iweala advised the government to spend money transparently and effectively, ensuring that there is a payoff in terms of faster non-oil growth and future taxes as well as improvement in human capital. It should also eliminate infrastructure bottlenecks in power, transport and ports.

She said: "While the 2010 budget targets a consolidated fiscal deficit of about 5 percent of GDP, I am concerned that the reference oil price and quantity assumptions may be unrealistic, leading eventually to larger deficits and more borrowing than targeted."

She said fiscal deficit must be curbed and the overall debt situation, particularly domestic debt, carefully monitored. The Debt Management Office (DMO) must be given the administrative and other resources as well as the cooperation it needs to build up a comprehensive database for domestic debt, covering all the states in addition to the Federal Government.

In Mrs Okonjo-Iweala’s view, the integrity and centrality of the OPFR must be upheld and "additions to and drawdowns from the ECA need to be handled with the utmost transparency and discipline."

Specifically, she recommended that fiscal deficits and borrowing be restricted to the financing of public investments supporting long-run growth and poverty alleviation; as well as imposing ceilings of say 15-20 percent of GDP on the consolidated domestic debt of the government and an overall ceiling of 30 percent, which is half the level prescribed for the far richer Maastricht (EU) countries".

Mrs Okonjo-Iweala praised the reforms in the banking sector. She said:"While the emergence of distressed banks accounting for some 30 percent of banking system assets is regrettable, the manner in which this situation is addressed represents a huge signaling opportunity. The transparency and evenhandedness with which these banks are intervened and resolved will have a major impact on Nigeria’s reputation as a potential regional financial centre. This reputation took a bit of beating as a result of the way the interbank foreign exchange market was treated early last year. But there is now the opportunity to remedy this".

She noted that the banks became distressed because of connected lending, exposure to the oil and gas sector and margin lending for buying stocks, which led to problems when the stock market crashed. While CBN took decisive steps to avoid a systemic crisis, a big unfinished agenda remains.

According to her, CBN recognises the need for stronger supervision. For supervision to work, Nigeria will have to overhaul and modernise its infrastructure for accounting, financial reporting, collateral registration and credit rating and "any bank bailout raises the spectre of moral hazard. Nigeria must take steps to avoid situations where good fiscal policy resulting in growing ECA assets is undone by bad loans on the balance sheets of banks, as we have already seen to some extent.

While citing bad conditions in order countries, she said: "I am pleased to note that several steps have already been taken to limit moral hazard, including dismissal of the CEOs of the banks receiving liquidity support; publication of lists of all major non-performing borrowers; and pursuit of responsible bank managers and borrowers by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC)".

http://thenationonlineng.net/web2/articles/42566/1/My-fears-on-budget-by-Okonjo-Iweala/Page1.html
Re: Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala On The 2010 Budget by sulad82i(m): 6:13pm On Apr 10, 2010
Does she think those pple running that thing will listen to her?
Re: Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala On The 2010 Budget by mamagee3(f): 6:51pm On Apr 10, 2010
That woman makes me sick!

Wow!, It's nice seeing Seun Create a thread after many years.
grin grin
Re: Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala On The 2010 Budget by Ben13: 6:53pm On Apr 10, 2010
Lol. .
Re: Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala On The 2010 Budget by member479760: 7:00pm On Apr 10, 2010
Nothing never works well in this country before so her saying it will not work is not a new thing. We need technocrat to turn this country from this current situation.
Re: Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala On The 2010 Budget by Nobody: 7:43pm On Apr 10, 2010
Iweala's breath taking analysis on Nigeria's 2010 budget and the way out will only serve as a mystery to those shouldered with the responsibility of putting things in place in Nigeria. To me it’s a waste of speech.
Re: Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala On The 2010 Budget by Kingjames(m): 8:08pm On Apr 10, 2010
mama-gee:

[color=deeppink]That woman makes me sick!
Show some respect to this woman. She made a candid observation supported by facts on the negligence of those who prepared and passed the budget.
Re: Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala On The 2010 Budget by Okukk(m): 8:56pm On Apr 10, 2010
@ Mama- gee: U hv not said what she did that make u sick.
I think her opinion is candid enough to get an acolade.
Re: Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala On The 2010 Budget by AloyEmeka5: 9:07pm On Apr 10, 2010
Did the one she created with Obasanjo work?. What's her business on how we run our affairs at home?. Good spirited citizens are toiling day and night making sure the country is put back in shape and she is in obodo oyibo pointing fingers at people who have at least done something. Mcheeeeeew undecided undecided undecided
Re: Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala On The 2010 Budget by hubreality(m): 11:45pm On Apr 10, 2010
waooo:

Iweala's breath taking analysis on Nigeria's 2010 budget and the way out will only serve as a mystery to those shouldered with the responsibility of putting things in place in Nigeria. To me it’s a waste of speech.

At least she has made that speech with clear points. That ought to be the first step and I want to believe that things will not always be as they used to be as time goes on. Our eyes don open right? God is our helper!
Re: Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala On The 2010 Budget by olivetti: 1:19am On Apr 11, 2010
the fiscal deficit will not stimulate anything .it shows the emerging sign of the times. politics and political hustlers need money for the next election. slush funds are now being created creatively in the budget to siphon money. no grammar can erase that. you can't appeal to people that have a narrow scope of life and what is important.
Re: Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala On The 2010 Budget by gidson12(m): 6:48am On Apr 11, 2010
He's d lord n master of da forum, so na im power
Re: Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala On The 2010 Budget by naijacutee(f): 11:53am On Apr 11, 2010
How can anyone get to where they are going, without taking a first step? And before taking that step, how can they get to the right destination without planning the journey and identifying obstacles on the way? I think she deserves some support at least, for her proper analysis of the budget, and at least pointing out where things are not going to work. Yes, we can automatically assume that "no one will listen/do anything", but a new Nigeria is emerging where people are starting to sit up and take notice. Therefore, I believe that some leaders will listen and take notice. We need to encourage a different style of thinking, as the old style has gotten us nowhere.

As for the comment regarding her being in "Obodo- Oyibo". . . Did she not come home to help? Was she not effective? Was she not sacked? At least she is in Obodo Oyibo, and still representing us positively towards the world. Plus she is clear on her stance and her support for the country.
Re: Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala On The 2010 Budget by Redman44(m): 12:41pm On Apr 11, 2010
Unfortunately, people like Dr Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala are not really appreciated in Nigeria. Her views will not be taken seriously by the Presidency and will only end up on the pages of our newspapers as News items. A lot of things has been said about Nigeria at hundreds of convocation ceremonies in Nigeria, but I doubt if there is a government or private agency that compiles these information for future use and record keeping. In Nigeria, we don't really appreciate deep thinkers and innovators. That is why Nigeria is still lagging behind in all departments in the comity of nations. We find it difficult to work with a blueprint and rarely follow a charted plan of action. And this is 85% due to corruption, greed and dirty party politics. How many of the theses done by scholars in our tertiary institutions are used by the Federal Government to boost Nigeria's development? Dr Okonjo-Iweala did her best for Nigeria. God bless her. Cheers.

www.vibes-extra..com
Re: Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala On The 2010 Budget by victorazy(m): 1:28pm On Apr 11, 2010
Redman44:

Unfortunately, people like Dr Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala are not really appreciated in Nigeria. Her views will not be taken seriously by the Presidency and will only end up on the pages of our newspapers as News items. A lot of things has been said about Nigeria at hundreds of convocation ceremonies in Nigeria, but I doubt if there is a government or private agency that compiles these information for future use and record keeping. In Nigeria, we don't really appreciate deep thinkers and innovators. That is why Nigeria is still lagging behind in all departments in the comity of nations. We find it difficult to work with a blueprint and rarely follow a charted plan of action. And this is 85% due to corruption, greed and dirty party politics. How many of the theses done by scholars in our tertiary institutions are used by the Federal Government to boost Nigeria's development? Dr Okonjo-Iweala did her best for Nigeria. God bless her. Cheers.

www.vibes-extra..com

All these fools will never allow her be.
Re: Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala On The 2010 Budget by thelion1: 2:08pm On Apr 11, 2010
Iweala. . . . . . anoda thief!!
Re: Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala On The 2010 Budget by Typewriter(m): 2:16pm On Apr 11, 2010
Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala should let us hear word joor, biko dan Allah who told her we don't know all that abc she is talking about? Nigerians know how to budget and implement 100%

Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala should help us find ways to put the trinity in chains and jailed at the Huge like chalise Taylor
and then she will see that Nigerians know better than she thinks

Then ordnary Nigerians like Raji Fashola, Peter Obi, Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi Oshomle and Adams Oshomole will plan and implement budgets 100% even plus Jaara, Fi-sh and nmezi (npo-nyeka)

Pro Ngo has once come under the grill and should know better that she as a professor should research ways to handle the generals and their moribund puppet son.

Look how they put him in the middle so that they can pull him very well! Puppeteers

Worst is the string they use is so strong and personified by Turai that why most Nigerian can not cut that string- what a pity. cry cry she will soon be the worst hit by the lost.

Furthermore, now that IBB is planning a come back. Well, people like Prof Ngozi should know what to do to stop that monster and must do just that.
cool cool

Re: Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala On The 2010 Budget by victorazy(m): 3:13pm On Apr 11, 2010
thelion1:

hey, mind the way u talk to my sister
Re: Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala On The 2010 Budget by victorazy(m): 4:01pm On Apr 11, 2010
HHAA HHHAAA, OBASANJO LOOKS LIKE THEIR GRAND FATHER Y'DUA LOOKS LIKE THEIR MAID
Re: Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala On The 2010 Budget by MeAboki(m): 5:19pm On Apr 11, 2010
Mrs Okonjo-Iweala praised the reforms in the banking sector. She said:"While the emergence of distressed banks accounting for some 30 percent of banking system assets is regrettable, the manner in which this situation is addressed represents a huge signaling opportunity. The transparency and evenhandedness with which these banks are intervened and resolved will have a major impact on Nigeria’s reputation as a potential regional financial centre. This reputation took a bit of beating as a result of the way the interbank foreign exchange market was treated early last year. But there is now the opportunity to remedy this".

She noted that the banks became distressed because of connected lending, exposure to the oil and gas sector and margin lending for buying stocks, which led to problems when the stock market crashed. While CBN took decisive steps to avoid a systemic crisis, a big unfinished agenda remains.

According to her, CBN recognises the need for stronger supervision. For supervision to work, Nigeria will have to overhaul and modernise its infrastructure for accounting, financial reporting, collateral registration and credit rating and "any bank bailout raises the spectre of moral hazard. Nigeria must take steps to avoid situations where good fiscal policy resulting in growing ECA assets is undone by bad loans on the balance sheets of banks, as we have already seen to some extent.

While citing bad conditions in order countries, she said: "I am pleased to note that several steps have already been taken to limit moral hazard, including dismissal of the CEOs of the banks receiving liquidity support; publication of lists of all major non-performing borrowers; and pursuit of responsible bank managers and borrowers by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC)".

If the above is not an endorsement of Sanusi's reform action, perhaps somebody should tell us what is.
Typewriter:

Look how they put him in the middle so that they can pull him very well! Puppeteers

Worst is the string they use is so strong and personified by Turai that why most Nigerian can not cut that string- what a pity. cry cry she will soon be the worst hit by the lost.

Last time I heard it was OBJ the master puppeteer pulling the political strings, not Turai, and that he has in fact not stopped pulling. lipsrsealed

Furthermore, now that IBB is planning a come back. Well, people like Prof Ngozi should know what to do to stop that monster and must do just that.
cool cool
Oh really? Is that her job? What about you arm chair critic what have you done so far in your own capacity?

For crying out loud, the woman is an economist; where has she therefore erred by giving advice on the economy
Re: Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala On The 2010 Budget by PapaBrowne(m): 5:40pm On Apr 11, 2010
I think I disagree with Okonjo first on the budget analysis and then on the point where she notes that several steps have been taken by the CBN limit moral hazard

On the budget analysis, the question is Where are the pointers to the assumption that we would be seeing a dip in oil prices any time soon?. All the pointers indicate that oil prices would keep rising or at least stay on a high hovering between the $70-$80 range.
As it is now, demand keeps growing and as we enter the summer months, gasoline consumption would naturally drive demand even higher. There is no likelihood of a price dip in the nearest future. The last dip in oil price was as a result of the economic catastrophe. That is not likely to happen anytime soon again.
If at all prices dip, I don't see it is as so much of as problem in itself as we can always use the current excess we are having to mitigate against any potential fall.
I think though that the benchmark of $67 is a bit ambitious, however it does not in anyway signal the potential for failure in budget implementation.
Re: Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala On The 2010 Budget by PapaBrowne(m): 5:42pm On Apr 11, 2010

On this bit, Okonjo should on a serious note and with all due respect shut up and mind her World Bank business.
First, she was Minister of finance and head of the Economic team when all the purported margin lending was going on and she said or did nothing.
She shouldn't come now and start speaking crass!

Secondly, she heads the World Bank, a Keynesian institution which has been used to fleece poor developing countries for decades. Of all the policies the World Bank has instituted since its inception, none have been able to assist economic growth in developing countries.

If she genuinely thinks the CBN got it right when they published list of borrowers and hounded the bank managers, she should ask herself why all the wall street executives that crashed the economy haven't been prosecuted in the same way she advocates same for Nigeria.

Or maybe she should come and answer some cooked up allegations about her tenure as Finance minister and while at it, even b4 she is proven guilty, the EFCC should parade her same way it has done the innocent bankers.
Re: Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala On The 2010 Budget by Johnnoo(m): 8:06pm On Apr 11, 2010
thelion1:

Kindly explain to us what made her a THIEF?
Re: Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala On The 2010 Budget by PapaBrowne(m): 8:45pm On Apr 11, 2010
Ibime:

So whats the issue here, that Okonjo is wrong, or that Jarus was being "deliberately misleading" about Okonjo's position. . . . either Papabrowne is right that Okonjo is for the reforms, or Seun is right that Jarus misread Okonjo's position about the reforms. . . . . connundrums, connundrums.  grin

In the context in which Jarus referenced that post, it was definitely misleading wink
Re: Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala On The 2010 Budget by 4Play(m): 8:46pm On Apr 11, 2010
PapaBrowne:

I think I disagree with Okonjo first on the budget analysis and then on the point where she notes that several steps have been taken by the CBN limit moral hazard

On the budget analysis, the question is Where are the pointers to the assumption that we would be seeing a dip in oil prices any time soon?. All the pointers indicate that oil prices would keep rising or at least stay on a high hovering between the $70-$80 range.
As it is now, demand keeps growing and as we enter the summer months, gasoline consumption would naturally drive demand even higher. There is no likelihood of a price dip in the nearest future. The last dip in oil price was as a result of the economic catastrophe. That is not likely to happen anytime soon again.
If at all prices dip, I don't see it is as so much of as problem in itself as we can always use the current excess we are having to mitigate against any potential fall.
I think though that the benchmark of $67 is a bit ambitious, however it does not in anyway signal the potential for failure in budget implementation.

I think you're right that the benchmark price is not reckless but the benchmark production figures, 2.35m barrels p/d, is a bit optimistic don't you think?

The other points she made about the budget are valid. I'm astonished by the huge deficits being run and the rapid depletion of the currency reserves. I think the FG's domestic debt is now about 30bn Naira and rising. Though mainly owed to domestic creditors, the danger is that continually issuing bonds locally crowds out private investment and the money raised is effectively wasted as little of it is capital expenditure.
Re: Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala On The 2010 Budget by gabychuks(m): 2:21am On Apr 12, 2010
LEGALIZATIONOFMARIJUANA.COM

Please sign up to our PureTHC newsletter, where you will get some excellent articles on legalizing marijuana.

Also you will receive discounts on some of the most unique, cool products. You will occasionally receive emails from us, when we have something valuable to share with you.

US Policy on Drugs

Driven by the Drug War, the U.S. prison population is six to ten times as high as most Western European nations. The United States is a close second only to Russia in its rate of incarceration per 100,000 people. In 2000, more than 734,000 people were arrested in this country for marijuana-related offenses alone.

The US war on drugs places great emphasis on arresting people for smoking marijuana. Since 1990, nearly 5.9 million Americans have been arrested on marijuana charges, a greater number than the entire populations of Alaska, Delaware, the District of Columbia, Montana, North Dakota, South Dakota, Vermont and Wyoming combined. In 2000, state and local law enforcement arrested 734,498 people for marijuana violations. This is an increase of 800 percent since 1980, and is the highest ever recorded by the FBI.

As has been the case throughout the 1990s, the overwhelming majority of those charged with marijuana violations in 2000-- 646,042 Americans (88 %) -- were for simple possession. The remaining 12% (88,456 Americans) were for "sale/manufacture", an FBI category which includes marijuana grown for personal use or purely medical purposes. These new FBI statistics indicate that one marijuana smoker is arrested every 45 seconds in America. Taken together, the total number of marijuana arrests for 2000 far exceeded the combined number of arrests for violent crimes, including murder, manslaughter, forcible rape, robbery and aggravated assault.

Like most Americans, people who smoke marijuana also pay taxes, love and support their families, and work hard to make a better life for their children. Suddenly they are arrested, jailed and treated like criminals solely because of their recreational drug of choice. State agencies frequently step in and declare children of marijuana smokers to be "in danger", and many children are placed into foster homes as a result. This causes enormous pain, suffering and financial hardship for millions of American families. It also engenders distrust and disrespect for the law and for the criminal justice system overall. Responsible marijuana smokers present no threat or danger to America or its children, and there is no reason to treat them as criminals, or to take their children away. As a society we need to find ways to discourage personal conduct of all kinds that is abusive or harmful to others. Responsible marijuana smokers are not the problem and it is time to stop arresting them.

Once all the facts are known, it becomes clear that America's marijuana laws need reform. This issue must be openly debated using only the facts. Groundless claims, meaningless statistics, and exaggerated scare stories that have been peddled by politicians and prohibitionists for the last 60 years must be rejected.

ANNUAL AMERICAN DEATHS CAUSED BY DRUGS

TOBACCO , 400,000
ALCOHOL , 100,000
ALL LEGAL DRUGS , 20,000
ALL ILLEGAL DRUGS , 15,000
CAFFEINE , 2,000
ASPIRIN , 500
MARIJUANA , 0
----------------------------------------
Source: United States government,
National Institute on Drug Abuse,
Bureau of Mortality Statistics

Like any substance, marijuana can be abused. The most common problem attributed to marijuana is frequent overuse, which can induce lethargic behaviour, but does not cause serious health problems. Marijuana can cause short-term memory loss, but only while under the influence. Marijuana does not impair long-term memory. Marijuana does not lead to harder drugs. Marijuana does not cause brain damage, genetic damage, or damage the immune system. Unlike alcohol, marijuana does not kill brain cells or induce violent behaviour. Continuous long-term smoking of marijuana can cause bronchitis, but the chance of contracting bronchitis from casual marijuana smoking is minuscule. Respiratory health hazards can be totally eliminated by consuming marijuana via non-smoking methods, i.e., ingesting marijuana via baked foods, tincture, or vaporizer.
A 1997 UCLA School of Medicine study (Volume 155 of the American Journal of Respiratory & Critical Care Medicine) conducted on 243 marijuana smokers over an 8-year period reported the following: "Findings from the long-term study of heavy, habitual marijuana smokers argue against the concept that continuing heavy use of marijuana is a significant risk factor for the development of chronic lung disease." "Neither the continuing nor the intermittent marijuana smokers exhibited any significantly different rates of decline in lung function as compared with those individuals who never smoked marijuana." The study concluded: "No differences were noted between even quite heavy marijuana smoking and non-smoking of marijuana."

Marijuana does not cause serious health problems like those caused by tobacco or alcohol (e.g., strong addiction, cancer, heart problems, birth defects, emphysema, liver damage, etc.). Death from a marijuana overdose is impossible. In all of world history, there has never been a single human death attributed to a health problem caused by marijuana. Legalize marijuana and life would be better for most people.

Cool Sites

Legalize Cannabis - Sites for and against marijuana.

Medical Marijuana - Find out the truth about medical marijuana at Medical Marijuana Blog.

Vaporizer - Premium herbal vaporizers at very low prices.

Hydroponic Marijuana - Grow unbelievable buds, which means you need to smoke less for a sensational stoned feeling.

Marijuana Prices - Fascinating site that reveals marijuana prices and which states have the highest rates of marijuana use in the USA.

Marijuana Tea - A great way to consume your greens in a lovely drink.

Bongs and Pipes - The world's finest, high quality smoking paraphernalia.
Re: Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala On The 2010 Budget by martinosi: 10:17am On Apr 12, 2010
mama-gee:

That woman makes me sick!

Wow!, It's nice seeing Seun Create a thread after many years.
grin grin

A Lady who literally reduced Nigeria's External debt by $30 billion dollars
and helped improve Nigeria's External Reserve to about $40 billion makes you sick??%#

I wonder sometimes when u post, what runs through your head lol!!!
Re: Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala On The 2010 Budget by sley4life(m): 10:24am On Apr 12, 2010
illegal budget
Re: Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala On The 2010 Budget by martinosi: 10:27am On Apr 12, 2010
Me_Aboki:

For crying out loud, the woman is an economist; where has she therefore erred by giving advice on the economy

Co-sign!!! I agree with your points,
Re: Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala On The 2010 Budget by martinosi: 10:37am On Apr 12, 2010
sley4life:

illegal budget

A country that refuses to release its GDP Figures
and a breakdwon by sector on year basis lol!!!

Anyway according to Estimates Based on Oil, Gas, Agriculture and other
resource figures the GDP of Nigeria was $350 billion dollars by Conservative
estimates for Financial Year 2008,  when looking at the "Off Balance sheet Economy" of Nigeria
the GDP figures jump to about $700 billion dollars which supposed to give
a per capita figure for each nigerian of $4700 dollars  a year which is about 720,000 Naira a Year, So the question is really where are the GDP Figures
that CBN/Finance Minstry should be producing,
Re: Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala On The 2010 Budget by AroOkigbo(m): 2:10pm On Apr 12, 2010
Iwela has not said anything of a surprise. We all know that the budget, like others before it, may won't work!
Re: Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala On The 2010 Budget by ZUBBYNWA(m): 2:29pm On Apr 12, 2010
@ Mama-gee

if she makes u sick, the next thing is to find ur grave

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mike Akhigbe Is Dead (Ex Vice President) / Give Your Best "GEJ Until" Statement / The Criminal Infested Region Of Southern Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.