Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,189 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

The Nigeria Peace Corps Bill, Might Be Signed This Week - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Nigeria Peace Corps Bill, Might Be Signed This Week (2329 Views)

Why I Withheld Assent To Peace Corps Bill – Buhari / Buhari Rejects Nigerian Peace Corps Bill / Senate Drops Nigerian Peace Corps Bill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Nigeria Peace Corps Bill, Might Be Signed This Week by kelvindbig(m): 12:05pm On Jan 11, 2018
Hi great people of NL,
Just finished watching AIT and the boss of the Nigeria peace corps gave detailed information about the organization,
Do you think the president will Sign the bill?
Do you want the organisation?

I want to know your take

If possible front page

Re: The Nigeria Peace Corps Bill, Might Be Signed This Week by IamPatriotic(m): 12:10pm On Jan 11, 2018
Where will the Government get money to pay these people, if the bill is passed or they will remain boys scout grin grin voluntary organization?

1 Like

Re: The Nigeria Peace Corps Bill, Might Be Signed This Week by izaray(f): 12:12pm On Jan 11, 2018
What happened to the tax we have been remitting to the Govt then

1 Like

Re: The Nigeria Peace Corps Bill, Might Be Signed This Week by kelvindbig(m): 12:17pm On Jan 11, 2018

Re: The Nigeria Peace Corps Bill, Might Be Signed This Week by kelvindbig(m): 12:27pm On Jan 11, 2018
IamPatriotic:
Where will the Government get money to pay these people, if the bill is passed or they will remain boys scout grin grin voluntary organization?

Government get money ooooo
Re: The Nigeria Peace Corps Bill, Might Be Signed This Week by kamsy26: 12:35pm On Jan 11, 2018
I pray that the president ascent on it, but mind u they have finished sharing the slot so be connected
Re: The Nigeria Peace Corps Bill, Might Be Signed This Week by izaray(f): 12:42pm On Jan 11, 2018
kelvindbig:

Government get money ooooo
Like seriously, if u see the kind amount they deduct from our salary last month to FIRS ehn, its not jokes. Besides is part of Bubu promises to the youth, to creat employment.
Re: The Nigeria Peace Corps Bill, Might Be Signed This Week by Cleopatra4(f): 12:54pm On Jan 11, 2018
Op this your TV no be here ooo! grin

1 Like

Re: The Nigeria Peace Corps Bill, Might Be Signed This Week by stevnwigw1: 12:54pm On Jan 11, 2018
IamPatriotic:
the same place they got money to pay you

1 Like

Re: The Nigeria Peace Corps Bill, Might Be Signed This Week by kelvindbig(m): 1:01pm On Jan 11, 2018
Cleopatra4:
Op this your TV no be here ooo! grin

how we go do . . . . . u want am?
Re: The Nigeria Peace Corps Bill, Might Be Signed This Week by odehman: 2:22pm On Jan 11, 2018
General commandant akor.. I admire this man's doggedness... I was in jss 2 when he started one Nigeria militia Corp and during our camp for an A4 course at nysc camp at agege one of the school around was invaded by our boys and an old woman was killed.. Mr akor was charged to court and jailed was released and continued he's dream and passion today he is closed to actualizing hex dream

1 Like

Re: The Nigeria Peace Corps Bill, Might Be Signed This Week by rhidollah(m): 2:57pm On Jan 11, 2018
It means any body or grp can just create a security group,lobby d nass nd it will become a federal security apparatus nt minding spies dat may have infiltrate it.a sane president will not sign this into Law.Govt can create another security agency or approve d creation of State police to reduce unemployment.Two wrongs can never make a ryt

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Nigeria Peace Corps Bill, Might Be Signed This Week by ipodstinks: 3:30pm On Jan 11, 2018
Op, expect me in your hpuse with AK 92 to steal that tv. I no need your money o. grin But please no put dog for front of your gate o.

1 Like

Re: The Nigeria Peace Corps Bill, Might Be Signed This Week by kelvindbig(m): 6:41pm On Jan 11, 2018
ipodstinks:
Op, expect me in your hpuse with AK 92 to steal that tv. I no need your money o. grin But please no put dog for front of your gate o.

Hahahahaha na running mode I dey now cos even my service gun no near ur own......
Re: The Nigeria Peace Corps Bill, Might Be Signed This Week by kelvindbig(m): 6:44pm On Jan 11, 2018
odehman:
General commandant akor.. I admire this man's doggedness... I was in jss 2 when he started one Nigeria militia Corp and during our camp for an A4 course at nysc camp at agege one of the school around was invaded by our boys and an old woman was killed.. Mr akor was charged to court and jailed was released and continued he's dream and passion today he is closed to actualizing hex dream

The man get liver, I admire his works
Re: The Nigeria Peace Corps Bill, Might Be Signed This Week by Lipscomb(m): 6:54pm On Jan 11, 2018
This Bill should be throw away
Re: The Nigeria Peace Corps Bill, Might Be Signed This Week by ipodstinks: 7:39pm On Jan 11, 2018
kelvindbig:

Hahahahaha na running mode I dey now cos even my service gun no near ur own......
Lol, no need to run na, i no go hurt you na, why you dey fear grin

(1) (Reply)

A 3 Year Apc Failure Vs A 16 Year Pdp Failure / 2019: Massive Crowd In South- West PDP Rally, Atiku Says Buhari Has Gone Already / Breaking: Ambode Impeached By Lagos State Lawmakers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.