Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,076 members, 7,845,530 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Herdsmen Killed Over 756 People In 2 Years Under Jonathan - Presidency. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Herdsmen Killed Over 756 People In 2 Years Under Jonathan - Presidency. (374 Views)

Herdsmen Killed Over 756 In Two Years Under Jonathan – Presidency / I Spent 10-years Under Lagos Bridges - Dolapo Osinbajo / Dickson: Jonathan’s Presidency Was A Waste For Ijaws (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Herdsmen Killed Over 756 People In 2 Years Under Jonathan - Presidency. by hamid30: 5:41pm On Jan 11, 2018
�Herdsmen killed over 756 in two years under Jonathan – Presidency

The Presidency on Wednesday said over 756 people were killed by herdsmen in two years under former President Goodluck Jonathan. It said it would, therefore, be wrong to insinuate that the recent killings happened because President Muhammadu Buhari is a Fulani man.

The Special Adviser to the President on Media and Publicity, Mr. Femi Adesina, disclosed these in a video he posted on his Facebook page. He insisted that the recent spate of killings by herdsmen in parts of the country had nothing to do with Buhari being Fulani.

The presidential spokesman said, “Something that is disturbing that I have heard about it is linking those developments to the fact that a Fulani man is President and so, he is brooking such kind of evil acts. I think that is very unkind. And I will try to back my position with statistics."

To read full article - http://v.duta.us/-ujAQQAA
Re: Herdsmen Killed Over 756 People In 2 Years Under Jonathan - Presidency. by Mariangeles(f): 5:41pm On Jan 11, 2018
Always blaming the past administration for their failures...all these accusations and apportioning of blames has been your undoing...is that why you were elected?
Stop the blames and do something.
Re: Herdsmen Killed Over 756 People In 2 Years Under Jonathan - Presidency. by Mynd44: 5:51pm On Jan 11, 2018

(1)

Prof. Olufunmilayo Adesanya Say She Will Contest On The Platform Of PDP / Sultan Exonerates Miyetti Allah From Killings In Benue / Even A Professor Needs A Skill Entrepreneurship Awareness Program To Hit Oghara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.