Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,810 members, 7,817,352 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

Paul Enenche Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen's Killings: "Enough Is Enough" - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Paul Enenche Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen's Killings: "Enough Is Enough" (25719 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Asks Buhari To Resign, Get Out Of Office Over Herdsmen Killings / Catholic Bishops Invite Pope To Visit Nigeria Over Herdsmen Killings / Presbytarian Church Protests Against Herdsmen Killings (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Enenche Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen's Killings: "Enough Is Enough" by Chukazu: 10:33pm On Jan 11, 2018
I always wondered why we never hear of FULANI killings in the core Muslim North ?

How is always the areas that has majority Christians that this dastardly acts are been committed ?

1 Like

Re: Paul Enenche Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen's Killings: "Enough Is Enough" by atiku2019manager: 10:34pm On Jan 11, 2018
Epimetheus:
It's very easy to get carried away with emotions.. but what's the solution? For those suggesting boycotting cow meat, you forget that a beggar has no choice. Yes, there's hunger in the land and a thirsty man cannot not ignore an oasis in the desert.
I ask again, "what's the solution?" As I can't seem to come up with an answer that is satisfactory
domestic goat, chicken, fish, ram. its because we are used to eating beaf. we sha adopt after 2 years

2 Likes

Re: Paul Enenche Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen's Killings: "Enough Is Enough" by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jan 11, 2018
The devil is in the details.

The charge was given even before the nation was born.

3 Likes

Re: Paul Enenche Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen's Killings: "Enough Is Enough" by stagger: 11:00pm On Jan 11, 2018
I have not eaten beef in 3 years.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Enenche Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen's Killings: "Enough Is Enough" by Rebuke: 11:10pm On Jan 11, 2018
I am very happy people like him ar speaking out now.

Do they even pay tax? Imagine me going to d North to ask for free land to keep birds or carrying dem around and allowing dem feed on grains meant for consumption.

If cow is d only meat left to eat then aint eating no meat.

I don't even like beef. I am a fan of a white meat. Forget red meat, it's nt my thing at all...

God will surely deal with d sponsors of dese killers.

2 Likes

Re: Paul Enenche Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen's Killings: "Enough Is Enough" by klax(m): 11:14pm On Jan 11, 2018
I swear if somebody told me that under Buhari rule this will happened I will argue it. I'm so disappointed in Buhari I still don't understand the kind of heart Buhari has.

It's time for self defence. Nigeria has make the biggest mistakes of their lives voting Buhari to power.

May 2015 is a cursed day in Nigeria history.

3 Likes

Re: Paul Enenche Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen's Killings: "Enough Is Enough" by SalamRushdie: 11:15pm On Jan 11, 2018
ajoguegbe:

Nice wise words, but I was expecting you to talk during the Operation Python Dance when your brother General John Enenche lied against the East and said they never went to Nnamdi Kanus house. They were only on a chase for a truck loaded with bombs. We heard all that yet you kept quiet. So it was Aba yesterday, today it is your people in Benue, and you suddenly found your voice

Is that his brother? Then expect Buhari to retire him in the coming days

3 Likes

Re: Paul Enenche Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen's Killings: "Enough Is Enough" by Don27tiky(m): 11:21pm On Jan 11, 2018
It is obvious that the government of today is not for all. Some politicians are wasting human lives to achieve their aim and we a falling for it. God will not forgive those sponsoring the killings all in the name of coming as a saviour is 2019. May u atiku who is using this to become president in 2019 die b4 ur time. For buhari who is also folding his hands to watch this people kill without doing anything. May u die also for God's children to have peace.
Re: Paul Enenche Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen's Killings: "Enough Is Enough" by ajoguegbe(m): 11:27pm On Jan 11, 2018
SalamRushdie:

Is that his brother? Then expect Buhari to retire him in the coming days

they removed him last month https://blueprint.ng/gen-enenche-removed-as-defence-spokesman-see-latest-army-postings-appointments/

1 Like

Re: Paul Enenche Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen's Killings: "Enough Is Enough" by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jan 11, 2018
They are from NIGER... what else won't APC tell you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Enenche Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen's Killings: "Enough Is Enough" by SalamRushdie: 11:30pm On Jan 11, 2018
ajoguegbe:

they removed him last month https://blueprint.ng/gen-enenche-removed-as-defence-spokesman-see-latest-army-postings-appointments/

Ohhh no wonder his brother now has mouth to talk

3 Likes

Re: Paul Enenche Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen's Killings: "Enough Is Enough" by otokx(m): 11:31pm On Jan 11, 2018
Enough is Enough

1 Like

Re: Paul Enenche Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen's Killings: "Enough Is Enough" by LBanks(m): 11:32pm On Jan 11, 2018
klax:
I swear if somebody told me that under Buhari rule this will happened I will argue it. I'm so disappointed in Buhari I still don't understand the kind of heart Buhari has.

It's time for self defence. Nigeria has make the biggest mistakes of their lives voting Buhari to power.

May 2015 is a cursed day in Nigeria history.
What do you mean you will argue it? Didn't you experience the mass slaughter of southern corpers when this man lost election in 2011 and his dogs and baboon statement. Anybody that had a correct foresight should have discerned that in as much as Goodluck was weak and somewhat clueless, he was a far lesser evil to Buhari,

You guys voted him in so enjoy his rule

2 Likes

Re: Paul Enenche Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen's Killings: "Enough Is Enough" by chccho(m): 11:38pm On Jan 11, 2018
Statsocial:
Lalasticlala

More than that, all churches from Orthodox to Catholic and Pentecostal should direct their members not to purchase Cow Meat until we drive these Bastards out of Business.

I dont think the herdsmen only rare cows. What about goats,ram,sheep etc?

The people need to face this demon possessed,blood thirsty barbarians by arming themselves and wasting them and their livestock. Believe u me by the time people invade their territories and kill
them and their children them no go tell them.

3 Likes

Re: Paul Enenche Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen's Killings: "Enough Is Enough" by tuscani: 11:51pm On Jan 11, 2018
All the other pastors are fighting for tites and fighting daddy freeze
Re: Paul Enenche Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen's Killings: "Enough Is Enough" by Dammyjeez(m): 11:55pm On Jan 11, 2018
This is about the best thing I have read on nairaland today. Straight to the point! Void of religious sentiment. Apt! God's judgment fall upon wicked souls.

1 Like

Re: Paul Enenche Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen's Killings: "Enough Is Enough" by jacyhelen(f): 11:58pm On Jan 11, 2018
Senipapa:
As the growth in the rate of incessant killing of innocent Nigerians by the Fulani herdsmen across the country persist, preacher and Senior Pastor of Dunamis International Gospel Centre, Dr. Pastor Paul Enenche, has weighed in on the issue as he pronounced death on anyone sponsoring killers in the nation.

He condemned the frequent killings being experienced in different parts of the country, most especially the Benue massacre and that of Taraba. He warned that if the loud silence over the incessant killing of Nigerians persists, the whole nation might be consumed.

Pouring out his heart during an evening programme held at the Dunamis Headquarters, Abuja as part of the ongoing 21 days of fasting and prayer of the church, Dr. Enenche asserted that anyone, who wants to graze his animals, should relocate to Sambisa forest in Borno State where there is enough land and grasses.

He said ‘enough is enough’ as God’s people will no longer keep mourn over the killing of farmers and destruction of their hard-earned crops by grazers.

The visibly angry outspoken cleric, during the programme monitored by IDOMA VOICE; pronounced death on anyone sponsoring the killer herdsmen.

His words, “I want us to rise with brutality because there are a set people in this nation, who think they are working on the mentality of the intelligent people

“Today, it may be Nunam in Adamwa State and nobody said anything, and then it moves to Southern Kaduna tomorrow and nobody said anything and then it is somewhere in Taraba or Birom land in Plateau and no one talks, them it shift to Benue or Kogi then it goes to Anambra and Oyo and everybody is watching until the nation is gone. God forbid!

“Nobody has ever gone from Oyo State to Rivers to ask for free land to farm cocoa and making demand on the government to give it to them free of charge. Nobody has ever gone from Onitsha to Jos and ask for free land to sell his spear parts and asking government to pay for the land.

Watch Video Here:https://toppostng.com/2018/01/11/go-to-sambisa-forest-and-graze-your-cattle-pastor-dr-paul-enenche-of-dunamis-pronounces-death-on-anyone-sponsoring-killers-herdsmen/

rubbish as if ur curse will work..Has it worked from 1960 till date?
Re: Paul Enenche Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen's Killings: "Enough Is Enough" by Ahamefuna0001(m): 12:04am On Jan 12, 2018
Pastor Enenche done join IPOB too? Buhari ngwanu proscribe him a terrorist.

1 Like

Re: Paul Enenche Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen's Killings: "Enough Is Enough" by OlaSpeaker(m): 12:14am On Jan 12, 2018
No body has monopoly of violence it is left for the leaders of the other ethnic group if the like let them keep sitting and watching their people being slaughtered like cow actually I don't blame this Fulani herdsmen I blame the leaders of their victims imagine Yoruba and Hausa clash in ife in a Yoruba land and only Yoruba were arrested and the Ooni was handicap imagine if it were to be in kano or sokoto

I have lived in the north for over 19 years I've experience many crisis not a single soul was arrested from the Hausa/Fulani clan rather other northern tribe suffer for it to be candid I salute Fayose of ekiti state. come 2019 if any body from the victim of this Fulani herdsmen still place his thumb for the ethnic bigot in aso rock that person is the real enemy of his people because even Nnamdi KANU did not do to this extent yet python dance in his house.
#saynotoethnicbigotry

4 Likes

Re: Paul Enenche Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen's Killings: "Enough Is Enough" by Ajaodolapo(m): 12:16am On Jan 12, 2018
Moyinoluwa35:
i hate islam and anything associated with islam..i rather rot in the deepest part of hell fire than being a moslem...
do you know anything bout Islam? Hv u tried, for academic or scholastic purpose, pick up a book about Islam nd read? U should move beyond media propaganda nd verify stuffs urslf

1 Like

Re: Paul Enenche Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen's Killings: "Enough Is Enough" by Iamzik: 12:32am On Jan 12, 2018
[quote author=Chukazu post=64113230]I always wondered why we never hear of FULANI killings in the core Muslim North ?

How is always the areas that has majority Christians that this dastardly acts are been committed
?[/quote]

Great observation @Chukazu

1 Like

Re: Paul Enenche Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen's Killings: "Enough Is Enough" by Meti99(m): 12:35am On Jan 12, 2018
The only solution to Nigeria is break up
Re: Paul Enenche Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen's Killings: "Enough Is Enough" by odehaj: 1:14am On Jan 12, 2018
Ajaodolapo:
do you know anything bout Islam? Hv u tried, for academic or scholastic purpose, pick up a book about Islam nd read? U should move beyond media propaganda nd verify stuffs urslf
do I have to read about them before knowing them? Action speaks louder than voice. Don't just start defending error now o!

4 Likes

Re: Paul Enenche Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen's Killings: "Enough Is Enough" by Preshyrn: 1:29am On Jan 12, 2018
donstan18:

When last u answer ur papa like dat?
I weak
Re: Paul Enenche Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen's Killings: "Enough Is Enough" by vertueptime: 2:40am On Jan 12, 2018
Moyinoluwa35:
i hate islam and anything associated with islam..i rather rot in the deepest part of hell fire than being a moslem...

As ignorant as u are u shld acquire education to know that most heardsmen are not religious, secondly u will rot in hell
Re: Paul Enenche Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen's Killings: "Enough Is Enough" by goodnews777: 2:57am On Jan 12, 2018
Stop voting for BUHARIS supporters and all christian farmers should arm themselves to the teeth. It's war. It's war people. It's a religious war. Arm yourselves christian friends. It's coming all the way from Saudi arabia through Buhari directed by el rufai. Christians must arm themselves now

2 Likes

Re: Paul Enenche Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen's Killings: "Enough Is Enough" by IdeyFindWife: 3:24am On Jan 12, 2018
CaptainJeffry:
Nobody has ever gone from Oyo State to Rivers to ask for free land to farm cocoa and making demand on the government to give it to them free of charge. Nobody has ever gone from Onitsha to Jos and ask for free land to sell his spear parts and asking government to pay for the land.

Word. Thank you for speaking up, Sir.

This is where the festering hypocrisy on APC infrastructure comes to light.

Right from President Buhari to his lying media men, the complicit government and party spokesmen to the BMC cowardly Bastards ruining their mouths and keypads defending the inexcusable here.

You see that their brains are rotten like those ripe decomposing bodies the F00lanis are leaving everywhere!

vertueptime:

As ignorant as u are u shld acquire education to know that most heardsmen are not religious, secondly u will rot in hell
Another self-hating, sadistic, fO0lani arsslicker spotted!

Na dem be the janitors of hell, ushering innocents there and definitely running for chief tenancy, carry go!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paul Enenche Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen's Killings: "Enough Is Enough" by kettykings: 3:34am On Jan 12, 2018
ajoguegbe:

Nice wise words, but I was expecting you to talk during the Operation Python Dance when your brother General John Enenche lied against the East and said they never went to Nnamdi Kanus house. They were only on a chase for a truck loaded with bombs. We heard all that yet you kept quiet. So it was Aba yesterday, today it is your people in Benue, and you suddenly found your voice

at least he spoke up

2 Likes

Re: Paul Enenche Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen's Killings: "Enough Is Enough" by STARKACE(m): 3:56am On Jan 12, 2018
Moyinoluwa35:
you will eventually rot in hell with such mindset, give it time.
Re: Paul Enenche Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen's Killings: "Enough Is Enough" by Nobody: 4:33am On Jan 12, 2018
[quote author=Senipapa post=64108826]As the growth in the rate of incessant killing of innocent Nigerians by the Fulani herdsmen across the country persist, preacher and Senior Pastor of Dunamis International Gospel Centre, Dr. Pastor Paul Enenche, has weighed in on the issue as he pronounced death on anyone sponsoring killers in the nation.

He condemned the frequent killings being experienced in different parts of the country, most especially the Benue massacre and that of Taraba. He warned that if the loud silence over the incessant killing of Nigerians persists, the whole nation might be consumed.

Pouring out his heart during an evening programme held at the Dunamis Headquarters, Abuja as part of the ongoing 21 days of fasting and prayer of the church, Dr. Enenche asserted that anyone, who wants to graze his animals, should relocate to Sambisa forest in Borno State where there is enough land and grasses.

He said ‘enough is enough’ as God’s people will no longer keep mourn over the killing of farmers and destruction of their hard-earned crops by grazers.

The visibly angry outspoken cleric, during the programme monitored by IDOMA VOICE; pronounced death on anyone sponsoring the killer herdsmen.

His words, “I want us to rise with brutality because there are a set people in this nation, who think they are working on the mentality of the intelligent people

“Today, it may be Nunam in Adamwa State and nobody said anything, and then it moves to Southern Kaduna tomorrow and nobody said anything and then it is somewhere in Taraba or Birom land in Plateau and no one talks, them it shift to Benue or Kogi then it goes to Anambra and Oyo and everybody is watching until the nation is gone. God forbid!

“Nobody has ever gone from Oyo State to Rivers to ask for free land to farm cocoa and making demand on the government to give it to them free of charge. Nobody has ever gone from Onitsha to Jos and ask for free land to sell his spear parts and asking government to pay for the land.

Watch Video Here:https://toppostng.com/2018/01/11/go-to-sambisa-forest-and-graze-your-cattle-pastor-dr-paul-enenche-of-dunamis-pronounces-death-on-anyone-sponsoring-killers-herdsmen/

Southern, middlebelt leaders in handshake across the Niger want herdsmen declared terrorists

A convocation of Southern and Middle-belt leaders in Enugu on Thursday has faulted President Muhammadu Buhari for the Federal Government’s refusal to declare the herdsmen as terrorists, as was done to the outlawed Indigenous People of Biafra. They requested the federal government to immediately declare both the Myitte Allah Cattle Breeders Association and rampaging Fulani herdsmen as terrorist groups.

The convocation met under the auspices of Handshake ‎Across the Niger; a Celebration of Igbo/Yoruba Friendship Beyond Brotherhood, organised by a pan Igbo group, Nzuko Umunna. The event, hosted by the leaders of Afenifere and the Ohanaeze Ndigbo, was also attended by the representatives of the South-South and the Middle Belt.

Those from the South-West included Chief Olu Falae, Ayo Adebanjo, former Ondo governor Olusegun Mimiko, former aviation minister, Femi-Fani Kayode, among others. The Middle-belt delegation, which included a former governor of Kwara State, Chief Cornelius Adebayo, was led by ex-Plateau Governor, Jonah Jang.

The South-East representatives include: the President-General of Ohanaeze Ndigbo, Chief Nnia Nwodo, former Governor Chukwuemeka Ezeife, Deputy Governor of Imo State, Sen. Enyinnaya Abaribe, who represented the Deputy Senate President, Ike Ekweremadu, representatives of both the Enugu and Anambra governors among other dignitaries.

Others at the meeting were Prof. Anya O. Anya, Prof. Pat Utomi, Igwe Alfred Achebe of Onitsha, Chief Ifeanyi Uba, Yinka Odumakin, wife of former military leader Aguiyi Ironsi, Victoria, son of the late Col. Adekunle Fajuyi, who was killed with Aguiyi-Ironsi in the 1966 counter-coup, Donald.

The convocation declared that a minority part of Nigeria, the North West and North East, cannot hold the rest of the regions with over 99 million population to ransom by refusing to agree on restructuring Nigeria.

Read more:
https://newsworth.ng/southern-middlebelt-leaders-handshake-across-niger-want-herdsmen-declared-terrorists/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze: When Corruption Favours Christians They Call It Grace / Why You Must Never Make Sex Videos / Shatta Wale Will Commit Suicide – Prophet Charles Dady (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.