Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,693 members, 7,820,419 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Paul Enenche Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen's Killings: "Enough Is Enough" - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Paul Enenche Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen's Killings: "Enough Is Enough" (25724 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Asks Buhari To Resign, Get Out Of Office Over Herdsmen Killings / Catholic Bishops Invite Pope To Visit Nigeria Over Herdsmen Killings / Presbytarian Church Protests Against Herdsmen Killings (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Enenche Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen's Killings: "Enough Is Enough" by str8talk1: 5:05am On Jan 12, 2018
Any one thinking not eating cow meat will stop d killings must be out of this planet.

The killings are ethno tribalistic, religious and political.

No to Cattle Colonies!

No to ceding of lands to Fulani-herdsmen in the Middle-belt and Southern Region of Nigeria

No to Fulani Imperialism!

No to gruesome and murderous killings by Fulani-herdsmen!

No to the raping, beheading, decapitating of our mothers, wifes, daughters by Fulani-herdsmen!

No to the beheading and decapitating of fathers, mothers, husbands, wives, sons, daughters by Fulani-herdsmen!

No to Hausa-fulani(defunct CPC party) dominated APC government of Nigeria!

No to Food Scarcity in Nigeria due to mindless killings of locales by Fulani-herdsmen!

No to ransacking of Ancestral Homes by Ancestral Occupation by Fulani-herdsmen!

No to construction of rail line from Buhari's home town of Daura and Jibia to Hausa-fulani populated region of Maradi, Niger Republic

No to Invasion of Nigeria by Fulani-herdsmen from Maradi, Niger Republic!

Fulani-herdsmen should take their cattles to Sambisa forest in Borno, Nigeria

Fulani-herdsmen have no land in Middle-Belt and Southern regions of Nigeria.

Even if a governor that's not Hausa-fulani is killed by Fulani-herdsmen, President Gen(rtd) will keep silence.

Hausa-fulani population in Nigeria is about 5million against other tribes in Nigeria that make up over 177 million.
Fellow other tribes in Nigerians, we are more than them.

Southern region, Middle-beltans region, hausa-Christians, hausa-jukuns, Shi'ites in Northern region let's UNITE to vote Hausa-fulani dominated Nigerian government out come 2019 General Elections.

To All true Nigerians, Igbos, Yorubas, Hausa-Christians, Hausa-Jukuns, Hausa- Shi'ites, get your PVC Cards to vote this Hausa-fulani govt. and ALL Fulani-herdsmen dominated APC candidates OUT in ALL 2019 General Elections of Presidential, Governorships, Senatorial, Federal and State Representatives.

PLS, REBROADCAST to over 1000 persons per recipient every month till 2019 General Elections.

#APCmustGO

____Community SDP
Facebook.com/communitysdp

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paul Enenche Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen's Killings: "Enough Is Enough" by timota(m): 5:09am On Jan 12, 2018
Don27tiky:
It is obvious that the government of today is not for all. Some politicians are wasting human lives to achieve their aim and we a falling for it. God will not forgive those sponsoring the killings all in the name of coming as a saviour is 2019. May u atiku who is using this to become president in 2019 die b4 ur time. For buhari who is also folding his hands to watch this people kill without doing anything. May u die also for God's children to have peace.
shut up big fool Atiku didnot sponsor any killing ,was Atiku the one that arrested nnamdi kanu,or was he the one that ban ipob why are zombie alwas like exonorating buhari.buhari and islamic army supports the killing simple

1 Like

Re: Paul Enenche Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen's Killings: "Enough Is Enough" by israelmao(m): 5:43am On Jan 12, 2018
Fulani-Hausa are always exhibiting domineering and territory-usurping attitude wherever they are.

1 Like

Re: Paul Enenche Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen's Killings: "Enough Is Enough" by Amberon11: 5:46am On Jan 12, 2018
You can only deceive a novice. I know everything there is to know about Islam.
Ajaodolapo:
do you know anything bout Islam? Hv u tried, for academic or scholastic purpose, pick up a book about Islam nd read? U should move beyond media propaganda nd verify stuffs urslf

2 Likes

Re: Paul Enenche Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen's Killings: "Enough Is Enough" by Olabenjamen22(m): 5:51am On Jan 12, 2018
Ajaodolapo:
do you know anything bout Islam? Hv u tried, for academic or scholastic purpose, pick up a book about Islam nd read? U should move beyond media propaganda nd verify stuffs urslf

well your marritty Allah or whatever they call themselves are doing a great job by showing what your Islam really is,

God punish your generation. I pray you see half of the calamity your Islamic terrorist is vesting on this world.

Lol, he should read the book that turn those your people to blood sucking demon. Trash

2 Likes

Re: Paul Enenche Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen's Killings: "Enough Is Enough" by ollyruffy: 5:58am On Jan 12, 2018
Buhari will not hear now and treat these herdsmen as terrorists they are. Until 2019 when he is looking for votes. This was same thing that happened to PDP in case of Boko Haram.

Nigerians are keeping records of the activities of the herdsmen for Buhari and APC.

1 Like

Re: Paul Enenche Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen's Killings: "Enough Is Enough" by Olabenjamen22(m): 5:59am On Jan 12, 2018
STARKACE:
you will eventually rot in hell with such mindset, give it time.

hell is made for your Allah, your dead gigolo Muhammad and demon like you.

May God punish your generation.

2 Likes

Re: Paul Enenche Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen's Killings: "Enough Is Enough" by Nobody: 6:18am On Jan 12, 2018
EPIC !!!!!! #words on marble!!
thumbs up @ enechie /mbaka! shame on other cowards/ass lickers.

2 Likes

Re: Paul Enenche Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen's Killings: "Enough Is Enough" by ediko5(m): 6:25am On Jan 12, 2018
I keep on saying that most of our men of God are hypocrites.

The only time the voice out about the sufferings of Nigerians is when it relates to Muslim-Christians fight.

I am a born-again Christian and i also condemn the killings by herders who shepherd cattle in all entirety.

When have Pastors come out to complain about Nigerians who have died from hunger due to economy hardship?

Have they ever complained about Nigerians who committed suicide due to excessive salary debts by the government?

Have they ever complained about the high rate of unemployment?

The only time they will show love to their Christian communities is when the fight is between Christian and Muslim just to cause more religious war
Re: Paul Enenche Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen's Killings: "Enough Is Enough" by bezimo(m): 6:36am On Jan 12, 2018
The fearless Apostle Suleman Spoke against herdsmen killing early last year..calling for self defence in the face of govt deliberate failure to intervene by checkmating these islamic herdsmen terrorist, this came following the incessant wicked attrocities of these herdsmen carrying out genocide on a whole community..the online social media daft idiots threw rationality and sensibility aside to call for his head and prosecution..that oh a man of God should not be talking that way. He has since not spoken about it..The govt in their usual evil way through DSS went after him to persecute and intimidate him for calling for self defence against Fulani devils.

Now the evil fulani herdsmen emboldened by the daft president bingohari silence and encouraging body language have continued hitherto to kill destroy and maim communities and their inhabitants at will.

Were is the hope of Nigeria?.will lives continue to waste without stoping? Who cursed Nigeria with evil heartless demonic leaders?

Dr Paul Eneche remarked "if we watch the whole country will soon be wiped out". but that fulani devil is a bastard..Thank God for fearles men of God like Dr Paul Eneche who have refused to keep quite but rather do what he has been devinely empowered by God..decreeing death upon the killers and their sponsors and their generations. I say Amen and Amen to that prayer!

The internets never forgets..a year ago..
Even the idiot called daady freeze was speaking against the Apostle for speaking in favour of self defence

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Enenche Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen's Killings: "Enough Is Enough" by orisa37: 7:12am On Jan 12, 2018
Mr. President, himself a Fulani Herdsman, should be impeached for gross mismanagement and dereliction of seeing to Peace and Livelihood of all Nigerians irrespective of tribes..
After Mr. President's impeachment, The NASS should restructure the Country before 2019 Election.
Meanwhile, Miyetti Allah should be prosecuted by IGP for all the killings in the Country by their tribe.
The Lord is in Control and judging.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Paul Enenche Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen's Killings: "Enough Is Enough" by Marsnizz: 7:24am On Jan 12, 2018
(1) Are you a pastor or pasture?
(2) What is agriculture?
(3) what is farming?
(4) what is the difference between agriculture and farming?
A leader of any gathering,be it religion or any organization shouldn't be self centred.
Re: Paul Enenche Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen's Killings: "Enough Is Enough" by Michard(m): 7:34am On Jan 12, 2018
Moyinoluwa35:
i hate islam and anything associated with islam..i rather rot in the deepest part of hell fire than being a moslem...

watch it bro...
The hatred is controllin ur words...
Re: Paul Enenche Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen's Killings: "Enough Is Enough" by Brightology2(m): 7:43am On Jan 12, 2018
donstan18:

When last u answer ur papa like dat?
don't you consider minding your business as one of the best business?

1 Like

Re: Paul Enenche Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen's Killings: "Enough Is Enough" by BENSIR: 7:49am On Jan 12, 2018
GOD WILL FINISH ALL THESE EVILS CALLED FULANI VERY SOON

1 Like

Re: Paul Enenche Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen's Killings: "Enough Is Enough" by Nobody: 7:49am On Jan 12, 2018
donstan18:

lmao!!!!!
Re: Paul Enenche Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen's Killings: "Enough Is Enough" by InfiniteLoopx: 7:58am On Jan 12, 2018
Moyinoluwa35:
i hate islam and anything associated with islam..i rather rot in the deepest part of hell fire than being a moslem...
Islam is the scorge of satan.

3 Likes

Re: Paul Enenche Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen's Killings: "Enough Is Enough" by Kay25(m): 8:17am On Jan 12, 2018
Na that sambisa part I like pass and its true why dem no go sambisa to form a colony or ranches for their cattles.

1 Like

Re: Paul Enenche Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen's Killings: "Enough Is Enough" by buJu234: 8:22am On Jan 12, 2018
what an irony..

we have the power yet we as christian southerners are suffering the killings from those that needed our money to survive.

how many Northern muslim buy/ eat cow meat compared to the Southerners?

like someone said, its just for CAN & traditional rulers in the South to tell all southerners to stop eating cow meat ( after all Red meat is not healthy sef), and focus on FISH, chicken, Goat & pigs (which are reared in the southern part of Nigeria)..

and u will see that so called Meitiallah leader coming to beg with Buhari with him.

lets us the power than we have instead of cursing & praying in the church (like RCCG normally do) without taking action to help the masses.

1 Like

Re: Paul Enenche Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen's Killings: "Enough Is Enough" by poseidon12: 8:48am On Jan 12, 2018
orisa37:
Mr. President, himself a Fulani Herdsman, should be impeached for gross mismanagement and dereliction of seeing to Peace and Livelihood of all Nigerians irrespective of tribes..
After Mr. President's impeachment, The NASS should restructure the Country before 2019 Election.
Meanwhile, Miyetti Allah should be prosecuted by IGP for all the killings in the Country by their tribe.
The Lord is in Control and judging.

What you wrote should be the right thing to do. But it won't happen though. The Fulani, through the Presidency, are in total control of the security apparatus of the country.
Re: Paul Enenche Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen's Killings: "Enough Is Enough" by Godson1978: 9:06am On Jan 12, 2018
You are right sir. They have turn us to fool.they kill at will. See the way they kill human. How can somebody come to my house and want to forcefully take my house or else he will kill me. Oh boy we must wake up now before is late.
Re: Paul Enenche Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen's Killings: "Enough Is Enough" by STARKACE(m): 9:16am On Jan 12, 2018
Olabenjamen22:

hell is made for your Allah, your dead gigolo Muhammad and demon like you.

May God punish your generation.
congratulations, you are still dumb, ignorant and stupid. ALLAH CREATED HELL, MUHAMMAD [SAW] IS A BOSS IN PARADISE, I? I PRAY I EARN ALLAH'S MERCY TOGETHER WITH ALL THE BELIEVERS, JESUS GOT QUESTIONS TO ANSWER TO GOD ON JUDGEMENT DAY BOUT WHY YOU CHRISTIANS WORSHIP HIM INSTEAD OF GOD [BUT THEN HE IS STILL GONNA LEAVE YOU BEHIND TO YOUR FATE AND ENTER PARADISE, I GUESS JESUS WILL DENY AND ABANDON YOU GUYS AFTER ALL} , THE QUESTION IS WHAT WILL BECOME OF YOU PEOPLE THEN?.

QUIT HATING ON ISLAM AND SEEK THE TRUTH, BE ENLIGHTENED OR REMAIN LOST FOR EVER.
Re: Paul Enenche Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen's Killings: "Enough Is Enough" by metop: 10:37am On Jan 12, 2018
Other men of God should follow suit against such devilish acts and continuous silence of the government. Christians in the Senate, please stop sleeping.
Re: Paul Enenche Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen's Killings: "Enough Is Enough" by toye440: 10:52am On Jan 12, 2018
I noticed each time Christian r bin attacked in this country APOSTLE Johnson Sulieman is always d first to speak out against evil. The last time he did dey set him up with otobo, this time again hes still d first to speak out. This gets me wondering like who is our CAN president. Am guessing is from Daura.
In my opinion we need a more proactive CAN president like JOHNSON SULIEMAN.
Re: Paul Enenche Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen's Killings: "Enough Is Enough" by orisa37: 10:58am On Jan 12, 2018
God is our Security, Safety and Success.
God also is our Instructor&Wisdom; Director&Knowledge; Discernment&Understanding.
He will soon educate Onneghen. Dogara, Saraki and Osinbajo on the way out of this Hitler-like guagmire.
Just keep praying!!!
Re: Paul Enenche Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen's Killings: "Enough Is Enough" by Alanzazani: 11:03am On Jan 12, 2018
Audi Ogbeh a Benue man because he is Idoma probably is asking for colonies to be established for fulani cattle rearers. Posterity will judge all these Lily livered men that can't speak the truth. Men that stand by and watch thier women and children murdered in cold blood. Posterity will judge them
Re: Paul Enenche Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen's Killings: "Enough Is Enough" by Osashalom: 11:45am On Jan 12, 2018
donstan18:

Why is that your problem? You must be a fulani slave.. Only those who respect their father can actually respect other people's fathers.
Re: Paul Enenche Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen's Killings: "Enough Is Enough" by Osashalom: 11:46am On Jan 12, 2018
Thank you daddy, more grace sir
Re: Paul Enenche Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen's Killings: "Enough Is Enough" by tartar9(m): 2:48pm On Jan 12, 2018
odehaj:
do I have to read about them before knowing them? Action speaks louder than voice. Don't just start defending error now o!
Typical môron
Re: Paul Enenche Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen's Killings: "Enough Is Enough" by tartar9(m): 3:04pm On Jan 12, 2018
Moyinoluwa35:
If you like hate or don't hate,you're still going to Hell.
To harbour all those hate but yet can't do a thing....it must be sooo painnnnful
cry
cry
cry
cry
cry
cry
cry
cry
cry
cry

cry
cry
cry
cry
cry
cry
cry
cry
cry
cry
cry
cry
cry

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You think you're doing us,you're doing yourself sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Pastor And His Wife Welcome Twins After 16 Years Of Waiting (Photos) / Today's Rhema (God's gifts to men). / Daddy Freeze: When Corruption Favours Christians They Call It Grace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.