Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,635 members, 7,820,225 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Let's Appreciate These Guys - Give A SHOUT OUT To Your Favorite Comedy Group - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Let's Appreciate These Guys - Give A SHOUT OUT To Your Favorite Comedy Group (316 Views)

Apart From Love And Attention, What Do Broke Guys Give Their Girlfriends? / UNN Student & Lover Send Tunde Ednut A Shout Out After Sex. Tunde Reacts (Pics) / Please Guys Give Me Address Of Ashawo Joint Or Hotel In Kano, I Am New!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let's Appreciate These Guys - Give A SHOUT OUT To Your Favorite Comedy Group by Premiumwriter: 7:59pm On Jan 11, 2018
I totally appreciate these guys who have taken their time to come up with something fresh each time to make us laugh without paying a dime. The least we could do is to show appreciation - if you like any comedy video then try subscribing to their channels, sharing the videos or liking it - that'll really encourage them. But for now let's give shout out to these guys.

I'll start

My shout out to Mark angel and crew - you guys are the best ever! cool

Shout out to the greatest solo comedian - TWYSE cool

Crazy clowns, I wish I could do more than this, you guys always make my day a wonderful one. cool

How can I forget my best comedians - Akpan and Oduma? I so so so so so much love your videos. cool

And to all the other guys who I didn't mention, know that we really appreciate your work especially that pink lips guy with dada cool smiley grin
Re: Let's Appreciate These Guys - Give A SHOUT OUT To Your Favorite Comedy Group by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jan 11, 2018
Sometin just happen right now....cheesy

Shout out to lasisielenu.

For making me laugh so hard with his recent video.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Handling Anger In A Relationship / The Truth About Valentines Day / Looking For Gf To Live With Me In Germany

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.