Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,397 members, 7,812,166 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:22 AM

Apart From Religion, Why Do You Hate Gay Folks??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Apart From Religion, Why Do You Hate Gay Folks??? (17744 Views)

Why Do Most Men Like Lesbians And Hate Gay Men? / Why Most Men Hate Gay Sex. / Haters Of Homosexuals, Why Do You Hate Gay People? Give An Answer. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apart From Religion, Why Do You Hate Gay Folks??? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jan 11, 2018
I really wanna see into your head, what are you thinking when you hear of queer folks? why do you hate them so much? why do you wish death on them?

simply state your logical, natural, sensible reason. thanks.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apart From Religion, Why Do You Hate Gay Folks??? by SULTANALAUDDIN: 8:16pm On Jan 11, 2018
It's inhuman embarassed

12 Likes

Re: Apart From Religion, Why Do You Hate Gay Folks??? by purem(m): 8:25pm On Jan 11, 2018
HannahHitler:
I really wanna see into your head, what are you thinking when you hear of queer folks? why do you hate them so much? why do you wish death on them?

Someone is using female moniker to ask us senseless kweshon.

Thunder strike down ur balls.

Been saying dis severally, will still say it again, if I shud see a gay trying to seduce, toast, lure me into sex again I will kill him

41 Likes

Re: Apart From Religion, Why Do You Hate Gay Folks??? by Tallesty1(m): 8:45pm On Jan 11, 2018
HannahHitler:

Religion is not the reason some people hate gays.

1 Like

Re: Apart From Religion, Why Do You Hate Gay Folks??? by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:45pm On Jan 11, 2018
I used to hate them before until my ideologies became liberal,I don't hate them some of them are good and they contribute in humanitarian services, maybe some people term it sexual immorality I don't know.All I know is that it is their life not mine so what is my business.There is no perfect human being out there live and let live.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Apart From Religion, Why Do You Hate Gay Folks??? by skillz121(m): 8:53pm On Jan 11, 2018
I hate everytin about bitch ass niggas....walk, laf, gestures, talk, omg!!! d fukin way dey dress....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apart From Religion, Why Do You Hate Gay Folks??? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jan 11, 2018
I'm not religious and I don't believe in god or jesus whatever bullsheet.

But listen bitch, homosexuality is the worst damn thang on earth.

Faqqots and dykes deserve no place in earth.

Killallfaggots

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apart From Religion, Why Do You Hate Gay Folks??? by Desyner: 8:57pm On Jan 11, 2018
They are like serial killers in a way. They have wierd urge that doesn't help the balance of human species preservation.

10 Likes

Re: Apart From Religion, Why Do You Hate Gay Folks??? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jan 11, 2018
purem:

Been saying dis severally, will still say it again, if I shud see a gay trying to seduce, toast, lure me into sex again I will kill him

Why didn't you kill him the first time he tried it?

Hell, I'm planning to start my own #operationkillallfaggots.

Any pussay ass nigga I see twerking on the street, imma trace him to his house and murder him.

I'm busy with life right now, but imma start this operation soon.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apart From Religion, Why Do You Hate Gay Folks??? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jan 11, 2018
Its repulsive.

5 Likes

Re: Apart From Religion, Why Do You Hate Gay Folks??? by MissWrite(f): 9:19pm On Jan 11, 2018
Desyner:
They are like serial killers in a way. They have wierd urge that doesn't help the balance of human species preservation.

embarassed

Are you also against people whose life's work requires them to be celibate? Like catholic priests and nuns? At least, when required, gay people can still lend themselves to procreation through artificial insemination.

The OP asked for logic and yours is the only comment that wasn't based purely on sentiments (thus far), but the point isn't air-tight.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Apart From Religion, Why Do You Hate Gay Folks??? by Tozara(m): 9:27pm On Jan 11, 2018
MissWrite:

embarassed

Are you also against people whose life's work requires them to be celibate? Like catholic priests and nuns? At least, when required, gay people can still lend themselves to procreation through artificial insemination.

The OP asked for logic and yours is the only comment that wasn't based purely on sentiments (thus far), but the point isn't air-tight.
Hehehe. grin grin grin

Thanks for this. This is the argument I always put forward whenever someone pulls that crap about procreation outta their anus, and, as one would expect, no one has ever been able to get around it........ because it is IMPOSSIBLE to get around. grin

Their bullcrap gets smashed into smithereens on the hard rock of logic. cheesy

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apart From Religion, Why Do You Hate Gay Folks??? by Snow02: 9:30pm On Jan 11, 2018
I was gonna say something but I changed my mind people will do whatever the fvck they want regardless so fvck it hate won't change sh*t either let everyone live.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apart From Religion, Why Do You Hate Gay Folks??? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jan 11, 2018
HannahHitler:

because dey drill each other sh*t hole, and only abnormal people do such

1 Like

Re: Apart From Religion, Why Do You Hate Gay Folks??? by Desyner: 9:40pm On Jan 11, 2018
MissWrite:

embarassed

Catholic preist are a little bit different in the sense that they stay out of relationships totally unlike gays who stay in unproductive or wrong type of relationship.
If a catholic preist decides to go into a relationship, he could be gay and non-productive or straight and productive.
Gays are actively jeopardizing human race while priest are doing it passively.

6 Likes

Re: Apart From Religion, Why Do You Hate Gay Folks??? by Desyner: 9:41pm On Jan 11, 2018
Tozara:
Hehehe. grin grin grin

Thanks for this. This is the argument I always put forward whenever someone pulls that crap about procreation outta their anus, and, as one would expect, no one has ever been able to get around it........ because it is IMPOSSIBLE to get around. grin

Their bullcrap gets smashed into smithereens on the hard rock of logic. cheesy
Gays are a far bigger threat.

5 Likes

Re: Apart From Religion, Why Do You Hate Gay Folks??? by purem(m): 9:53pm On Jan 11, 2018
beardlessdude:

Why didn't you kill him the first time he tried it?

Hell, I'm planning to start my own #operationkillallfaggots.

Any pussay ass nigga I see twerking on the street, imma trace him to his house and murder him.

I'm busy with life right now, but imma start this operation soon.

Your post doesn't signify u to be a gay

Which means u'r a jobless troll

And I don't av time 4 trolls so swerve back to ya low life

4 Likes

Re: Apart From Religion, Why Do You Hate Gay Folks??? by Ejomax77(m): 9:57pm On Jan 11, 2018
Because e no just make sense say guy go dey romance him fellow guy.

10 Likes

Re: Apart From Religion, Why Do You Hate Gay Folks??? by brimoknight(m): 10:19pm On Jan 11, 2018
Now tell me, how will one guy put his preeq in my yansh created for shit.

3 Likes

Re: Apart From Religion, Why Do You Hate Gay Folks??? by ReinaFarine: 10:46pm On Jan 11, 2018
purem:

Why?
Re: Apart From Religion, Why Do You Hate Gay Folks??? by ReinaFarine: 10:46pm On Jan 11, 2018
brimoknight:
Now tell me, how will one guy put his preeq in my yansh created for shit.

The same way you suck your girls boobs that's made for a baby

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apart From Religion, Why Do You Hate Gay Folks??? by ReinaFarine: 10:48pm On Jan 11, 2018
skillz121:
I hate everytin about bitch ass niggas....walk, laf, gestures, talk, omg!!! d fukin way dey dress....

That's just a stereotype..
Not all gay dudes are feminine in mannerism and personality..
Same way not all lesbians are butch

8 Likes

Re: Apart From Religion, Why Do You Hate Gay Folks??? by purem(m): 10:50pm On Jan 11, 2018
ReinaFarine:

Why?

ZED

Who da hell are u

Kom yia dey mention ppl anyhow

Go an create a lesbian thread

2 Likes

Re: Apart From Religion, Why Do You Hate Gay Folks??? by ReinaFarine: 10:50pm On Jan 11, 2018
beardlessdude:
I'm not religious and I don't believe in god or jesus whatever bullsheet.

But listen bitch, homosexuality is the worst damn thang on earth.

Faqqots and dykes deserve no place in earth.

Killallfaggots

Does their action hurt anyone?
Is their lifestyle causing pain tonyou or the environmenf?
Will of be sane for someone to say.... 'I'm not religious or anything but any man that likes big titties is abnormal and deserves to die'
Because he is an ass man? ( I mean he prefers female with big ass)

7 Likes

Re: Apart From Religion, Why Do You Hate Gay Folks??? by ReinaFarine: 10:51pm On Jan 11, 2018
Chikita66:
Its repulsive.

How?
Mouth Action is repulsive to some people but they are not declaring mass homicide now are they?

5 Likes

Re: Apart From Religion, Why Do You Hate Gay Folks??? by ReinaFarine: 10:53pm On Jan 11, 2018
classicMan22:
but because dey drill each other sh*t hole, and only abnormal people do such

And some people think it is abnormal to do anything apart from missionary position ..
Will you leg your society dictate your sex life?

4 Likes

Re: Apart From Religion, Why Do You Hate Gay Folks??? by ReinaFarine: 10:54pm On Jan 11, 2018
purem:

ZED

Who da hell are u

Kom yia dey mention ppl anyhow

Go an create a lesbian thread

Dude, I'm straight...
Just don't get homophobia is all

4 Likes

Re: Apart From Religion, Why Do You Hate Gay Folks??? by purem(m): 10:57pm On Jan 11, 2018
ReinaFarine:

Dude, I'm straight...
Just don't get homophobia is all

Straight as in

Tell me u'r a lesbian or prove me wrong
Re: Apart From Religion, Why Do You Hate Gay Folks??? by Austeeenxx: 11:16pm On Jan 11, 2018
Ewwwww!
Re: Apart From Religion, Why Do You Hate Gay Folks??? by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jan 11, 2018
ReinaFarine:

And some people think it is abnormal to do anything apart from missionary position ..
Will you leg your society dictate your sex life?
it's not about allowing society decided about my s*x life, gays are insane people dere is nothing cool in romancing ur fellow dude. the thought of it makes me want to vomit

7 Likes

Re: Apart From Religion, Why Do You Hate Gay Folks??? by futurerex: 1:06am On Jan 12, 2018
Have you ever seen a he-goat chasing another he-goat

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Share A Experience Of A Female Friend Spending The Night With You / (pic)if You Are More Handsome Than This Nairalander, Upload Your Pic. / Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - PRIZE GIVING THREAD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.