Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,230 members, 7,860,456 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:14 AM

I Am Bored, Sad And Slipping Into Depression - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Bored, Sad And Slipping Into Depression (5844 Views)

Palmpay Has Sent My Friend Into Depression (pictures) / Why Are You People Sliding Into Depression? / I Am Bored, I Need New Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Bored, Sad And Slipping Into Depression by ouzo1(m): 6:18am On Jan 12, 2018
sinaj:
its Ego nt me.

Good morning, I guess my last joke wasn't funny cuz I got no reply... Sorry though
Re: I Am Bored, Sad And Slipping Into Depression by imustsaymymindo: 6:56am On Jan 12, 2018
ChiefPiiko:
I am very unhappy, I don't know what could be the cause. Anyone has any ideas on how to overcome depression and stay happy. I feel empty cry

Maybe you are not doing the things you love. If so, start it, no matter how small.

Anyways, try not to be idle and not to be stressed either. Dont criticize yourself too much.

Break rules. Be more open minded. Share your emotions more.

1 Like

Re: I Am Bored, Sad And Slipping Into Depression by Xinzu: 7:46am On Jan 12, 2018
Chiefpiiko, give me that call already.
Re: I Am Bored, Sad And Slipping Into Depression by Thegeneralqueen(f): 12:00pm On Jan 12, 2018
Chiefpiiko reply me now shocked shocked
Re: I Am Bored, Sad And Slipping Into Depression by modik(m): 12:26pm On Jan 12, 2018
Amarabae:

Be a man and hold yourself together.
Life comes with up and downs, after the rain, the sun will shine.
Be happy, atleast you are alive and not in the grave,and as long as there is life, there is hope.

Strong one. kiss
Re: I Am Bored, Sad And Slipping Into Depression by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jan 12, 2018
I am fine now, thanks dear
Thegeneralqueen:
Chiefpiiko reply me now shocked shocked
Re: I Am Bored, Sad And Slipping Into Depression by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jan 12, 2018
Very soon bruv
Xinzu:
Chiefpiiko, give me that call already.
Re: I Am Bored, Sad And Slipping Into Depression by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jan 12, 2018
Hi Miss, I am fine now
Safiaaa:
hey hun.
Re: I Am Bored, Sad And Slipping Into Depression by Thegeneralqueen(f): 8:25pm On Jan 12, 2018
ChiefPiiko:
I am fine now, thanks dear
What actually happened to you shocked shocked

#sweetdaddy
Re: I Am Bored, Sad And Slipping Into Depression by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jan 12, 2018
I was slipping into depression, but I am fine now, trust me
Thegeneralqueen:
What actually happened to you shocked shocked

#sweetdaddy
Re: I Am Bored, Sad And Slipping Into Depression by Thegeneralqueen(f): 9:31pm On Jan 12, 2018
ChiefPiiko:
Chiefpiiko like seriously you need to talk to me I can't let anything bad happen to you embarassed

#sugardaddy
Re: I Am Bored, Sad And Slipping Into Depression by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jan 12, 2018
Mail me
Thegeneralqueen:
Chiefpiiko like seriously you need to talk to me I can't let anything bad happen to you embarassed

#sugardaddy
Re: I Am Bored, Sad And Slipping Into Depression by gocare: 11:56pm On Jan 12, 2018
ChiefPiiko:
you sound so much like a friend of mine. I really wish you good.
Re: I Am Bored, Sad And Slipping Into Depression by rnngreat: 11:02pm On Jan 17, 2018
We have available sweet and very dry Garri Ijebu or yellow Garri in large quantity, we can supply to anywhere across the country.

7000 per bag / 50kg.

And If you are interested in fresh Palm Oil, please

Call/Whatsapp: +2347062264200
Re: I Am Bored, Sad And Slipping Into Depression by shogsman(m): 11:50pm On Jan 17, 2018
[quote author=ChiefPiiko post=64109600]I am very unhappy, I don't know what could be the cause. Anyone has any ideas on how to overcome depression and stay happy. I feel empty cry[/quot

Go and get a sex doll

1 Like

Re: I Am Bored, Sad And Slipping Into Depression by tbliss22(m): 12:24am On Jan 18, 2018
ChiefPiiko:
I am very unhappy, I don't know what could be the cause. Anyone has any ideas on how to overcome depression and stay happy. I feel empty cry

One simple question here sir, what do you expect us to do? Don't you have neighbours, friends or family members around or what

People who take this to the extreme in the past months finds their way into the lagoon to end their life already.

The economy is crazy but you just have to keep pressing different hustle button to to eventually attain that height u dream of.

Finally, stop acting childish and stand up to find something to get your mind busy....
Re: I Am Bored, Sad And Slipping Into Depression by Nobody: 12:49am On Jan 18, 2018
bluetrails7:

Guess what i did? I relocated to a rural town without light, basic amenities of life and stayed around nature for over six months before mine was lifted !

PERFECT! Its a very EFFICIENT way to go about it in a world so MATERIALISTIC so much driven by images, selfishness and consumerism. Once we disconnect from the votex, i mean all those ills and illusions just like you did by moving from the city hub to the village hut. Its easy to regain consciousness and sight of the real things that reflects living a HAPPY fulfiling life. Sorry i couldnt contribute until now. #greiboy thanks too for the mention. The bottom line really is to build an ATTITUDE based on GRATITUDE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Bored, Sad And Slipping Into Depression by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jan 18, 2018
WORDWORLD:

PERFECT! Its a very EFFICIENT way to go about it in a world so MATERIALISTIC so much driven by images, selfishness and consumerism. Once we disconnect from the votex, i mean all those ills and illusions just like you did by moving from the city hub to the village hut. Its easy to regain consciousness and sight of the real things that reflects living a HAPPY fulfiling life. Sorry i couldnt contribute until now. #greiboy thanks too for the mention. The bottom line really is to build an ATTITUDE based on GRATITUDE.

cheesy
Re: I Am Bored, Sad And Slipping Into Depression by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jan 18, 2018
stop masturbating and u ll be fine!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Experience Last Night. Should I Call The Police? (PHOTO) / BREAKING: VIDEO Of White Woman Married To Nigerian Stuck With Lover During S*x / Can You Date A Girl That Has Nothing To Offer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.