Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,733 members, 7,809,814 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:23 PM

My Lover Owns The Twins Not You – Wife - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Lover Owns The Twins Not You – Wife (39888 Views)

Who Owns The Breasts? Is It The Father, The Mother Or The Baby? / Have You Ever Slept Hungry To Prove A Point To You Wife That You Are Angry ?? / My Lover — Not My Husband — Impregnated Me, Wife Confesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Lover Owns The Twins Not You – Wife by Olami90: 10:54pm On Jan 12, 2018
stup*d woman....

I thought she initially said the babies aren't for him and she still doesn't want him to re-marry. This woman has gut o.

people always wanting to eat their cake and have it.

Countless women has subjected innocent men to this very torture/wickedness.

They will be acting weak gender. #nonsense

1 Like

Re: My Lover Owns The Twins Not You – Wife by dfrost: 10:54pm On Jan 12, 2018
shocked
Re: My Lover Owns The Twins Not You – Wife by joystickextend1(m): 10:54pm On Jan 12, 2018
Just imagine undecided angry
Re: My Lover Owns The Twins Not You – Wife by Oxster(m): 10:55pm On Jan 12, 2018
fuckbmc:

You've said it all

I fear them more than serpent cos we all know that serpent are harmful
Re: My Lover Owns The Twins Not You – Wife by oxon(m): 10:55pm On Jan 12, 2018
later you people would wonder why men become violent first I must say I have utmost respect for the man in question to have kept his calm ...a man like me with a short fuse would have bashed her skull in ... God plz keep me far away from women like this who only bring out the evil in me

10 Likes

Re: My Lover Owns The Twins Not You – Wife by ashjay001(m): 10:59pm On Jan 12, 2018
kingphilip:
I thought they call it abuja marriage.. Does it now have a branch in lagos?

Since they didn't officially married, there's no much qualms unlike if they were legally married

Nigerians just have the tendency of bringing it something criminal or weird into existence

There's still more coming your way to see that'll make this look like child's play

We pioneered it first; Iyawo nylonbag!gringringrin

So unfortunate! I hate dragging things with anybody sha.
Re: My Lover Owns The Twins Not You – Wife by gudvibz(f): 11:01pm On Jan 12, 2018
Wow wow wow, does this man Monday not have any sisters that can come and flog stupidity and madness away from this idiotic woman , if the two man had brain they'd both abandon and discard her for awhile b4 d real father takes the kids. Nonsense lipsrsealed
Re: My Lover Owns The Twins Not You – Wife by farous(m): 11:03pm On Jan 12, 2018
Calabar-Akwaibom,-dic.k lovers tribe. They prefer good fvck and reliable dic.k more than money. Their women can fvck even your blood brother and you wont know.They can have many servicing engineers and yet not satisfied on bed. May be Monday is not active on bed. Calabar women and dic.k are like 5 and 6.I do pity some men that married their women
Re: My Lover Owns The Twins Not You – Wife by Apina(m): 11:03pm On Jan 12, 2018
After God fear woman!

Re: My Lover Owns The Twins Not You – Wife by blinxx(m): 11:08pm On Jan 12, 2018
Trust me... you haven't seen nothing o... what a woman can truly do to a man is unquantifiable.
Just try to be in their good books

[quote author=BlackDBagba post=64111419]I think I've seen it all...Naira Land has opened my eyes to the world of endless possibilities grin/quote]
Re: My Lover Owns The Twins Not You – Wife by vaca1: 11:12pm On Jan 12, 2018
oxygen247:
This cyriacus again!
if at all there's a name like that

1 Like

Re: My Lover Owns The Twins Not You – Wife by sweetilicious(f): 11:14pm On Jan 12, 2018
FloraEC:
She also insisted that Monday should be giving her money to take care of the twins since he was still contesting the ownership until after the tests are conducted

It was gathered that Monday thereafter rented another apartment and brought in another woman to marry. But this also did not go down well with Idoronyi who started threatening Monday not to remarry yet until the DNA test was carried out, in order for her to determine between the two men who actually owned the kids and who should be her real husband

The woman really get mind seriously. The man moved out for you but you don't want him to remarry. Why the DNA test since you're very sure that your hubby is not the owner of the sper.m that touched the fertile ground. Just looking for a way to frustrate and milk the man dry.

However, the police efforts were frustrated after Idoronyi insisted before the DPO that she knew the real father of her babies and it was not Monday that impregnated her
She needs help i think
Re: My Lover Owns The Twins Not You – Wife by Raylight2(m): 11:16pm On Jan 12, 2018
confused woman
Re: My Lover Owns The Twins Not You – Wife by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jan 12, 2018
desreek9:
How will a man be this weak to the extent of his wife telling him she wants to bring her lover to stay in his house, and even requested that her husband shud continue to pay for upkeep of the twins pending dna result after telling him he is not the father!!

Some women are just evil.

The thing weak me o

1 Like

Re: My Lover Owns The Twins Not You – Wife by sweetilicious(f): 11:19pm On Jan 12, 2018
AdolfHitlerxXx:
No matter how much you love a woman, you are a fool not to do DNA tests at least 3 DIFFERENT reputable centers.

If you have money, don't even do it in unreliable facilities in Nigeria, go abroad.

l
A man i know discovered that his best friend owned 3 out 5 of his kids after 3 decades (some of the kids had even given birth)

He was sending stuff through his friend to his wife 07032914082 abroad studying, the friend was also kindly donating sperm on his behalf.

It happened to my relative. He cried like a baby. The wife ran away and she lives in lagos now. He is still depressed till date

1 Like

Re: My Lover Owns The Twins Not You – Wife by turhibdwhale(m): 11:46pm On Jan 12, 2018
Instead of going for a DNA test they should also go for a mental test too
So.etching is wrong with this woman
Re: My Lover Owns The Twins Not You – Wife by turhibdwhale(m): 11:47pm On Jan 12, 2018
Instead of going for a DNA test they should also go for a mental test too
Somehing is wrong with the woman
Re: My Lover Owns The Twins Not You – Wife by Sacramento85(m): 11:53pm On Jan 12, 2018
funke,!
Re: My Lover Owns The Twins Not You – Wife by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jan 12, 2018
Lmao Sai Baba Must Hear This!!!
Re: My Lover Owns The Twins Not You – Wife by bughead: 12:07am On Jan 13, 2018
Naija women!

Terrible set of black species!

Follow those baboons at your own risk!

As for me and my family, we shall never date those apes called naija women!

1 Like

Re: My Lover Owns The Twins Not You – Wife by Nobody: 12:12am On Jan 13, 2018
I wish to be a gay.I wish my organ was mutilated so that I can't be attracted to the opposite sex.
Re: My Lover Owns The Twins Not You – Wife by Blingblings(m): 12:12am On Jan 13, 2018
After God, fear woman...
Re: My Lover Owns The Twins Not You – Wife by 2buffagain(m): 12:27am On Jan 13, 2018
desreek9:
How will a man be this weak to the extent of his wife telling him she wants to bring her lover to stay in his house, and even requested that her husband shud continue to pay for upkeep of the twins pending dna result after telling him he is not the father!!

Some women are just evil.

The only person I look at with disgust in this story is the man.
Blaming a Woman for this kind of bad behavior is like blaming body odour for being on your body instead of going to take a shower with soap.

This kind of thing can only happen when a weak man is present.
Woman that he is supposed to handle with iron Titanium hand.
Women are generally powerless creatures and only get away with what they are allowed to get away with!

4 Likes

Re: My Lover Owns The Twins Not You – Wife by ariklawani(f): 12:32am On Jan 13, 2018
Ha Obinrin.Should be the title of this movie.
Re: My Lover Owns The Twins Not You – Wife by holluphemydavid(m): 12:38am On Jan 13, 2018
Dis is serious
Re: My Lover Owns The Twins Not You – Wife by Nobody: 12:39am On Jan 13, 2018
Monday's prick has landed him inside wahala
Re: My Lover Owns The Twins Not You – Wife by b0rn2fuck(m): 12:58am On Jan 13, 2018
Fear woo-man

2 Likes

Re: My Lover Owns The Twins Not You – Wife by Unlimited22: 1:03am On Jan 13, 2018
Someone please give me a good meme to depict how the men are scum and feminist crew will avoid this thread.
Re: My Lover Owns The Twins Not You – Wife by nonjebose(m): 1:17am On Jan 13, 2018
it is clear the woman see these men as meal tickets. Monday takes care of another man's children for 6 years. After 6 years, she would look for another meal ticket
Re: My Lover Owns The Twins Not You – Wife by mtngloetiartel: 1:29am On Jan 13, 2018
puregrace:
Just imagine!
imagine wetin! Ori e daru ni! Na dis comic story u de imagine.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Little Girl Practices Hair Plaiting With Her Dad's Hairless Scalp (Pix, Video) / Lazyreporta: A Nairaland Member Gets Married / Quintuplets: Keke Rider's Wife Gives Birth To 5 Babies In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.