Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,902 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:58 PM

Why Are Fulanis Avoiding Ekiti - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are Fulanis Avoiding Ekiti (3643 Views)

Are Fulanis The Largest Ethnicity In Taraba State? / Presidency Reacts To Report On Buhari Avoiding Aso-rock Office(photo) / President Buhari Still Avoiding Aso Rock Office: 81 Days After (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Fulanis Avoiding Ekiti by Markfemi: 9:18pm On Jan 11, 2018
Despite all the insults on Fayose am i the only one that has observed there has been no fulani misadventures there since Fayose enacted the law??

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Fulanis Avoiding Ekiti by tartar9(m): 9:42pm On Jan 11, 2018
Ekiti should be moved closer to the north let's see

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Fulanis Avoiding Ekiti by NafeesaAA(f): 9:45pm On Jan 11, 2018
You think those Amala hunters in Ekiti are any match to Fulani herdsmen? Fulani herdsmen haven't set sight on them yet, in fact, all of SW isn't in their preferred area of grazing.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Fulanis Avoiding Ekiti by FRESHG(m): 9:53pm On Jan 11, 2018
NafeesaAA:
You think those Amala hunters in Ekiti are any match to Fulani herdsmen? Fulani herdsmen haven't set sight on them yet, in fact, all of SW isn't in their preferred area of grazing.
NAFEESAAA THE WHITE WIDOW (TERRORIST) angry

34 Likes

Re: Why Are Fulanis Avoiding Ekiti by Ojiofor: 9:53pm On Jan 11, 2018
Fulani herdsmen can kill anywhere within Nigeria and get away with it because Nigeria army got their back.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Fulanis Avoiding Ekiti by tartar9(m): 9:54pm On Jan 11, 2018
NafeesaAA:
Lol..let them be beating their chest their
Re: Why Are Fulanis Avoiding Ekiti by oooduancalmdown: 10:05pm On Jan 11, 2018
Fulani people can't attack ekiti because of Yoruba people, not because of fayose. Fayose can insult buhari because he comes from one of the largest ethnic group in Africa who can back him up when he runs into trouble. Also, We are large and our land is more urbanized and dense. We also control certain percentage of Nigeria media. Fulani people mostly attack minority tribes who live in rural areas. If Fulani kill 10 Yoruba people, the media will report it which will lead to tension and later retaliation. They can't carry guns in the south like the do in the middle belt. South is densely populated than the north.

25 Likes

Re: Why Are Fulanis Avoiding Ekiti by oooduancalmdown: 10:07pm On Jan 11, 2018
Ojiofor:
Fulani herdsmen can kill anywhere within Nigeria and get away with it because Nigeria army got their back.
They can't kill anywhere. They only kill people that live in rural areas that are less dense. They can't attack the south like they do middle belt

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Fulanis Avoiding Ekiti by Ojiofor: 10:15pm On Jan 11, 2018
oooduancalmdown:

They can't kill anywhere. They only kill people that live in rural areas that are less dense. They can't attack the south like they do middle belt

Where and which state haven't they killed before,?
Remember they graze their cattles mostly in rural areas not in the cities even at that I believe they can strike anywhere in Nigeria while our military look the other way and will jump into action if you mobilise to defend your selves against Fulani terrorist attack.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Fulanis Avoiding Ekiti by oooduancalmdown: 10:21pm On Jan 11, 2018
Ojiofor:

Where and which state haven't they killed before,?
Remember they graze their cattles mostly in rural areas not in the cities even at that I believe they can strike anywhere in Nigeria while our military look the other way and will jump into action if you mobilise to defend your selves against Fulani terrorist attack.
What I am saying is that they can't carry guns here like they do in the middle belt. Also, they can't attack the south like they consistently do in the north central. The north central is filled with hopeless and helpless minority tribes.

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Fulanis Avoiding Ekiti by Reelectbuhari: 10:22pm On Jan 11, 2018
oooduancalmdown:
Fulani people can't attack ekiti because of Yoruba people, not because of fayose. Fayose can insult buhari because he comes from one of the largest ethnic group in Africa who can back him up when he runs into trouble. Also, We are large and our land is more urbanized and dense. We also control certain percentage of Nigeria media. Fulani people mostly attack minority tribes who live in rural areas. If Fulani kill 10 Yoruba people, the media will report it which will lead to tension and later retaliation. They can't carry guns in the south like the do in the middle belt. South is densely populated than the north.

story

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Fulanis Avoiding Ekiti by oooduancalmdown: 10:25pm On Jan 11, 2018
Reelectbuhari:

story
No be story. Your people can't attack the south like you do to the middle beltans. If una carry gun for yorubaland , it is either you are arrested by our governors or you are slaughtered by the indigenes. Yoruba people don't fear Fulani people. I am stating fact here. Just because we form political alliance with you for now does not mean we we can't put you in your right place

8 Likes

Re: Why Are Fulanis Avoiding Ekiti by Ojiofor: 10:31pm On Jan 11, 2018
oooduancalmdown:

What I am saying is that they can't carry guns here like they do in the middle belt. Also, they can't attack the south like they consistently do in the north central. The north central is filled with hopeless and helpless minority tribes.

Those terrorists have short and long term agenda after they subdue middle belt tribes they will bring jihad to the south if Nigeria is not restructured.
The south will be foolish to assume they can't do it here.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Fulanis Avoiding Ekiti by oooduancalmdown: 10:34pm On Jan 11, 2018
Ojiofor:

Those terrorists have short and long term agenda after they subdue middle belt tribes they will bring jihad to the south if Nigeria is not restructured.
The south will be foolish to assume they can't do it here.
I am not against restructuring of the country, but I still don't believe the can come down south. They are not as powerful as people think. Our politicians make them look so. They don't have the resources

7 Likes

Re: Why Are Fulanis Avoiding Ekiti by Reelectbuhari: 10:39pm On Jan 11, 2018
oooduancalmdown:

No be story. Your people can't attack the south like you do to the middle beltans. If una carry gun for yorubaland , it is either you are arrested by our governors or you are slaughtered by the indigenes. Yoruba people don't fear Fulani people. I am stating fact here. Just because we form political alliance with you for now does not mean we we can't put you in your right place

SW rather not SS or SE

coz SS and SE are conquered territories.
Re: Why Are Fulanis Avoiding Ekiti by Ojiofor: 10:40pm On Jan 11, 2018
oooduancalmdown:

I am not against restructuring of the country, but I still don't believe the can come down south. They are not as powerful as people think. Our politicians make them look so. They don't have the resources
I hope so.
Re: Why Are Fulanis Avoiding Ekiti by MasterKim: 10:42pm On Jan 11, 2018
NafeesaAA:
Imagine how dumb you are
Your father and brothers are in d bush doin d usual thing with female cows
And ur mother and sister are busy Hawking dye upandan, you are here typing nonsense.

If u have sense, u will go and find one bustop and start doing your usual bambiala.
Mumu

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Fulanis Avoiding Ekiti by sameni123(m): 10:45pm On Jan 11, 2018
NafeesaAA:

I use to like reading your comments put Am pissed with what you just said does that mean you encouraging the senseless killing by this herdsmen ?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Fulanis Avoiding Ekiti by cstr1001: 10:50pm On Jan 11, 2018
oooduancalmdown:
I have never seen such hocus-pocus in my long stay on nairaland.

You are a real oodua indeed. The delusion is strong in you.

I am tempted to burst your bubble with real facts , but i honestly don't care.

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Fulanis Avoiding Ekiti by agadez007(m): 11:05pm On Jan 11, 2018
Be showing yourselves una hear,Continue beating your Gbegiri and Agbo stained chest to their hearing

Una go be Akamu case because it is even Your Yeroba Muslim brothers that the Fulani would use to Deal with Your,you know those ones are willing tools to the fulanis and would do whatever to please their Aboki masters

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Fulanis Avoiding Ekiti by oooduancalmdown: 11:08pm On Jan 11, 2018
cstr1001:

I have never seen such hocus-pocus in my long stay on nairaland.

You are a real oodua indeed. The delusion is strong in you.

I am tempted to burst your bubble with real facts , but i honestly don't care.
I want you to burst my bubble with facts.
Re: Why Are Fulanis Avoiding Ekiti by crispus09(m): 12:11am On Jan 12, 2018
NafeesaAA:

mumu comment from dead brain nincompoop

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Fulanis Avoiding Ekiti by Guestlander: 12:18am On Jan 12, 2018
NafeesaAA:

You should know their preferred area of grazing being the national secretary of Miyetti Allah.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Fulanis Avoiding Ekiti by laudate: 1:54am On Jan 12, 2018
NafeesaAA:
So it is only the Middle Belt that is their area of grazing? May God punish those Fulani herdsmen for life! May they and their generations never know peace! Useless, bloodthirsty, inhuman terrorists!

7 Likes

Re: Why Are Fulanis Avoiding Ekiti by laudate: 1:59am On Jan 12, 2018
oooduancalmdown:
Oga, keep kwayiet dia! angry Don't say what you do not know. Over 18 ethnic groups exist in the Middle-Belt from Kogi, through Niger, Nassarawa to Taraba and Adamawa. The Fulani herdsmen are backed by the support of the govt security agencies. Each time the indigenes in the Middle-Belt retaliate, they are clamped into prison or intimidated by the security forces. cry Do your research. This matter has been going on for a long time, and the indigenes have been trying their best to defend themselves, but how far can they go, when the security agencies look the other way, or actively work against them to support the Fulani herdsmen clandestinely? shocked

The long distances, scattered locations, non-cooperation and lack of adequate resources, makes coordination quite difficult. Each tribe is still working out solutions on its own. Can you imagine if the Ombatse militia group in Nasarawa Egon, formed an alliance with the Bachama indigenes of Adamawa, to defend themselves against those Fulani herdsmen, wouldn't the results would have a greater impact? Unfortunately the leader of the group, Baba Alakyo, who was the chief priest of Alakyo Village of Nasarawa Egon was killed by agents of the state, disguised as Fulani herdsmen.

At least 45 people including women and children were killed, following attacks by suspected Bachama militiamen on Fulani settlements in Numan Local Government Area of Adamawa, locals and security sources have confirmed.

The attack occurred hours to Boko Haram attack in which 50 worshipers were killed in a Mubi North mosque in Adamawa State.

Fleeing residents say the Bachama militia, singing war songs, had on Monday evening launched attacks on Fulani settlements in Shafaran, Shawal, Gumara, Kikam and Kadamti villages of Numan Local Government Area. https://dailynigerian.com/headline/bachama-militia-kill-45-fulani-children-women-in-adamawa-graphic-photos/

The Middle-belt has been fighting its battles against the herdsmen for years, without beating their chest or vilifying their neighbours for it. If you are unable to proffer solutions to their problems, then kindly walk on by and leave them in peace. There is no need to mock them or insult them , for their loss. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Fulanis Avoiding Ekiti by DonBobes(m): 2:13am On Jan 12, 2018
NafeesaAA:

Its time u change ur bliv even tho I know u to b a fulani.
I don't spt violence eida or against d fulanis. But wit wat u sed u want to bring anarchy to d con3.
N need I remind u dat if n only fulanis( i wanted using d word "UR FULANIS, bt I can't cos i lik d fulanis, bt presently Nigeria is angry with dem"wink try wat dey r doing in oda states in Ekiti, den D whole SW will bring war to d door on d fulanis. Den lets c if d fulanis wil stand it.
Fulanis I know have sense bt ur comments now. SMH
Re: Why Are Fulanis Avoiding Ekiti by DonBobes(m): 2:15am On Jan 12, 2018
laudate:

So it is only the Middle Belt that is their area of grazing? May God punish those Fulani herdsmen for life! May they and their generations never know peace! Useless, bloodthirsty, inhuman terrorists!
Re: Why Are Fulanis Avoiding Ekiti by DonBobes(m): 2:16am On Jan 12, 2018
laudate:

Leave d Fulani girl alone. She tinks fulanis have monopoly of violence. Dats if its d fulanis dat r commiting d crimes.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Fulanis Avoiding Ekiti by DonBobes(m): 2:19am On Jan 12, 2018
FRESHG:
NAFEESAAA THE WHITE WIDOW (TERRORIST) angry

Thot she had sense b4

1 Like

Re: Why Are Fulanis Avoiding Ekiti by robotix: 5:04am On Jan 12, 2018
sameni123:

I use to like reading your comments put Am pissed with what you just said does that mean you encouraging the senseless killing by this herdsmen ?
lol... U are just knowing? That butch is as evil as the herdsmen u have been hearing. She will watch them slaughter people smile..

1 Like

Re: Why Are Fulanis Avoiding Ekiti by robotix: 5:07am On Jan 12, 2018
laudate:

bros, that woman is as evil as any Fulani bad news yiu have read. You see here now. Watch until the Fulanis are killed in reprisal attacks as she will rub to create a thread asking for peace.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Fulanis Avoiding Ekiti by Uyeye(m): 5:53am On Jan 12, 2018
Pls don't encourage them to even come.....there are farm settlement in Ekiti where cattles are kept if memory serves me right.....

I think most part of Ekiti has more of Yoruba/Kwara Herdsmen that are sociable and relate well with the locals.......

With the modus operandi of the Fulani Militias, they can have their ways almost anywhere in Nigeria..... Our security architecture is shit..... Any country that does not have biometric data of ALL its citizens in its database is not serious or ready to provide any meaningful protection or security for ita people. What you will get is attack and reactions like we have

Give it to Fayose too..... His many media propaganda and talking tough has help discouraged the Herdsmen from coming let alone see what may happen... They will rather roam the big Kogi forest. God forbid, Fayose without his security details will be so easily kidnap by the Fulanis along Ado - Ijan toad.

Nigeria left things too late..... Lack of education means Herdsmen does not have common values with the rest of Nigerian. The roam in the wild and experience unimaginable things that has toughen then and remove any spec of human kindness. They live like wild animals for too long despite the civilization going on in the towns and villages.......as pasturalist they just keep roam the bush.

Our lack of vision in Nigeria too has left their occupation so lucrative for generations that we don't have anything to persuade them to leave what they are doing for a 'better' communal or ranching life style. Imagine if with our education and enlightenment, we have set up ranches and made success out of it and drive down the price of cattle or even build a virile export industry around it..... Fulanis would have embrace the improved method of doing things. Boycotting Fulani beef will be a difficult thing cos we rarely agree on anything in Nigeria but imagine a glut in their cattle market.... That can help us to get them to listen to the cry of the civilized populace.

Sadly Nigeria is a forced conjecture and we are not about to agree to forge ahead together..... Leadership is a sham, Buhari kids are citizen of the world, Visa for a common Nigeria youth is a prayer point..... We are not about to build a nation. Not just yet!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Okorocha Is Free To Leave APC - Oshiomole / Nlc Strike: Breaking News / We Need To Get The Local Governments Working Again – Jimi Agbaje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.