Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,650 members, 7,851,205 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:06 PM

Do Ladies Thinks Cool Dudes Are Stupid? (pics) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Ladies Thinks Cool Dudes Are Stupid? (pics) (4299 Views)

Ladies, Dudes Are Not Falling For This Anymore / Akwa Ibom Dudes Are Violent Like White Men / Lady Said "Men Are Stupid". See The Reply She Got (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Ladies Thinks Cool Dudes Are Stupid? (pics) by boiz2men(m): 7:10am On Jan 12, 2018
I'm just shocked girls want to be happy by spending money that's not theirs but can't seem to give sex to make their guy happy.. undecided That's selfish

3 Likes

Re: Do Ladies Thinks Cool Dudes Are Stupid? (pics) by Nobody: 7:25am On Jan 12, 2018
grin cheesy
Re: Do Ladies Thinks Cool Dudes Are Stupid? (pics) by jayson87: 8:30am On Jan 12, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:
hahahahaha...

You are my Man of the Year!!! kiss cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin

Chai... see as that chat sweet me.

I owe you one bottle of Origin! grin grin grin
Double the bootle of Origin for him. he is the man of the year

3 Likes

Re: Do Ladies Thinks Cool Dudes Are Stupid? (pics) by donblazer10(m): 8:35am On Jan 12, 2018
jayson87:
Double the bootle of Origin for him. he is the man of the year
triple it

2 Likes

Re: Do Ladies Thinks Cool Dudes Are Stupid? (pics) by Amarabae(f): 8:39am On Jan 12, 2018
donstan18:
This OP na learner!!!!

He faked a chat with his friend just to create thread!!!

Anything for attention

U for allow us see the reply wee carry bomb grin
one pot of nkwobi for you.
The whole thing is staged.
Bloggers sef
Re: Do Ladies Thinks Cool Dudes Are Stupid? (pics) by phemmyfour: 9:29am On Jan 12, 2018
Chikita66:
Is that why you have to involve her mother?
he didn't abuse her mother.

1 Like

Re: Do Ladies Thinks Cool Dudes Are Stupid? (pics) by popefuse(m): 9:34am On Jan 12, 2018
Nice one bro buh the timing of the conversation is very close 3 conversation in 10sec
Re: Do Ladies Thinks Cool Dudes Are Stupid? (pics) by Mightyguy(m): 12:10pm On Jan 12, 2018
augustine:
Please, does anyone know how I can get the e-book ''Advanced Bang Rule'' and it's accompanying booklets. Would greatly appreciate if i'm contacted. (08098680808) Calls or SMS. Thanks in advance.
07033379306..... Whatsapp only
Re: Do Ladies Thinks Cool Dudes Are Stupid? (pics) by pepethemaniac: 12:24pm On Jan 12, 2018
donblazer10:
triple it

Quadruple it.

1 Like

Re: Do Ladies Thinks Cool Dudes Are Stupid? (pics) by chccho(m): 12:54pm On Jan 12, 2018
dejiolaniyan:
I already ask her out since November of 2017 but she keep telling me she's gonna think about it intentionally postponing the answer to give,i guess... maybe just maybe she's now in need of money and thereby looking for a prey to cough it out,she then chat me.

U are a low life and a loser for involving her mother....shit boy

(1) (2) (Reply)

It Pains Me To Accept That I'm Training Girls For Others To Lash / (PICS) See The Savage Reply A Guy Got While Chatting With His Girlfriends Ex. / I Met This Beautiful Nairaland Babe [pictures]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.