Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Route To Rivers State From Owo In Ondo State - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Route To Rivers State From Owo In Ondo State (2461 Views)

Over 200 Bodies Lay Along The Route To The Top Of Mountain Everest(Pics & Video) / Catholic Corpers Travelling From Uyo To Rivers Involved In Accident (Graphic) / 5 Passengers Burnt To Death After Bus Catches Fire While Travelling To Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Route To Rivers State From Owo In Ondo State by Jayburga(m): 11:52pm On Jan 11, 2018
[b]please nairalanders, i need full details of how i can travel from owo local govt in ondo state to rivers state, ranging from the cost of transportation etc. thanks!![/b]please nairalanders, i need full details of how i can travel from owo local govt in ondo state to rivers state, ranging from the cost of transportation etc. thanks!!
Re: Route To Rivers State From Owo In Ondo State by omaolowo(m): 12:41am On Jan 12, 2018
Jayburga:
[b]please nairalanders, i need full details of how i can travel from owo local govt in ondo state to rivers state, ranging from the cost of transportation etc. thanks!![/b]please nairalanders, i need full details of how i can travel from owo local govt in ondo state to rivers state, ranging from the cost of transportation etc. thanks!!

You must first go (back) to Akure
At Akure, take TAIWO EXPRESS

You must leave Owo very early because these "Direct Buses" depart as early as 7.30 - 8.00 am

They are safe and they depart Akure daily
The route will then be: Akure - Benin - Sapele - Warri
At Warri, you will take the West - East route that goes straight to Bayelsa and Rivers States through the Niger Delta
Re: Route To Rivers State From Owo In Ondo State by seunny4lif(m): 2:44am On Jan 12, 2018
You take Bus from Owo to Benin city
Then from Benin to Rivers state.
It's better and cheaper than going to Akure and moving from there to Rivers
Re: Route To Rivers State From Owo In Ondo State by Jayburga(m): 6:20am On Jan 12, 2018
omaolowo:

You must first go (back) to Akure
At Akure, take TAIWO EXPRESS

You must leave Owo very early because these "Direct Buses" depart as early as 7.30 - 8.00 am

They are safe and they depart Akure daily
The route will then be: Akure - Benin - Sapele - Warri
At Warri, you will take the West - East route that goes straight to Bayelsa and Rivers States through the Nigerian Delta
thanx bro
Re: Route To Rivers State From Owo In Ondo State by Jayburga(m): 6:23am On Jan 12, 2018
seunny4lif:
really appreciates ur guides.
Re: Route To Rivers State From Owo In Ondo State by Jayburga(m): 6:25am On Jan 12, 2018
seunny4lif:
how much should i budget for the journey?
Re: Route To Rivers State From Owo In Ondo State by seunny4lif(m): 8:00am On Jan 12, 2018
Jayburga:
really appreciates ur guides.
Can't say o Oooh
Becos things don high
Maybe at least 10K
Re: Route To Rivers State From Owo In Ondo State by Jayburga(m): 8:12pm On Jan 12, 2018
seunny4lif:
Can't say o Oooh Becos things don high Maybe at least 10K
ok bro. now i can say im fully informed.
Re: Route To Rivers State From Owo In Ondo State by omaolowo(m): 2:42am On Jan 13, 2018
Jayburga:
ok bro. now i can say im fully informed.

No, o!
Do not hurriedly so conclude! You should first try out this tel no:
0803 535 3663

Additional details like the fare and time it will take for the trip, etc will be given to you

Let me tell you this much:
Some years back, when we had to go from Owo to Port Harcourt for NYSC, it was to Benin that we first made our first leg. From there to PH.
But the hassles, the inconvenience, time-wasting, first in Owo to load, then similar chore in Benin and the total cost made it to be the first and the only time we tried it. It just was not worth it

Subsequently we used the Taiwo Express method of going to Akure. They take the Benin by-pass to avoid the town's go-slow and so on
Towards the end of the Service year, by then we now had Drivers and Supervisors as friends. Thus we would make firm arrangements to wait at Ikare Junction - Ossai Petrol station then. But this was with the understanding that there will be no bogus luggage.

Make that phone call to 08035353663 for you here direct from the Horse's Mouth. You may want to even email him, too
All questions and queries on the best route, the current fare and time it will take for the trip will be answered

Adewale Arimoro
Taiwo Express
100 Oba Adesida Road
Akure

Tel: 0803 535 3663
Email: arimoro39@gmail.com
Re: Route To Rivers State From Owo In Ondo State by olu4real91(m): 9:30pm On Aug 24, 2018
Good pm house, please I need details info about transportation from Akungba to RIVERS with to fare price thanks
Re: Route To Rivers State From Owo In Ondo State by Pboy360: 11:46pm On Mar 25, 2022
Good day
Please has anyone recently flown, Port Harcourt to Akure? How's the road like, any stops or direct and the cost. Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Between Germany And Norway / I Just Got A One Year Study Vietnam Visa To FTP University Ha Noi / Ever Imagined A River Over Another River,a Bridge Meant For Ships? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.