Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,842 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:07 AM

"My Roomate Cut Me With Razor Blade, Because I'm More Beautiful Than Her" - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "My Roomate Cut Me With Razor Blade, Because I'm More Beautiful Than Her" (50792 Views)

Young Lady Caught After Stealing Wrappers In Benue. Her Hair Shaved With Razor / Girl Injures Her Ex-boyfriend With Razor Blade For Slapping Her.Graphic Photos / Woman Designs Her Niece With Razor Blade In Bayelsa (Disturbing Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "My Roomate Cut Me With Razor Blade, Because I'm More Beautiful Than Her" by ezef2k4(m): 10:21am On Jan 12, 2018
You are only wasting your time posting on social media. Go and report the case to the appropriate quarter - NPF.
Re: "My Roomate Cut Me With Razor Blade, Because I'm More Beautiful Than Her" by vivvyo(m): 10:22am On Jan 12, 2018
No naa

Jealousy is not an excuse to behave in an aggressive manner..

Do you stay in the hostel?
if yes,report to your supervisor or match to students affairs...

If no,
u may have to report to the landlord, involve ur parents and the police.

u need to act fast
that babe is capable of murder

1 Like

Re: "My Roomate Cut Me With Razor Blade, Because I'm More Beautiful Than Her" by franklingud(m): 10:26am On Jan 12, 2018
But the Eva of a girl is not herself bad at all.

Why the envy na?

Some girls ba, na so my babe elder sis dey form say she love me, but I know her problem shaa!
Re: "My Roomate Cut Me With Razor Blade, Because I'm More Beautiful Than Her" by HallaDaTruth: 10:33am On Jan 12, 2018
ubunja:
women dont have friends.they have competition.
the Sisterrhood is an illusion.
Wow I love your comment
Re: "My Roomate Cut Me With Razor Blade, Because I'm More Beautiful Than Her" by missuniverse(f): 10:34am On Jan 12, 2018
franklingud:
But the Eva of a girl is not herself bad at all.

Why the envy na?

Some girls ba, na so my babe elder sis dey form say she love me, but I know her problem shaa!
actually people gets envious of you ,not because you are better than them,but because they see you as a threat.

1 Like

Re: "My Roomate Cut Me With Razor Blade, Because I'm More Beautiful Than Her" by DonaTee(f): 10:38am On Jan 12, 2018
sundilazo:
I am a student of UNIPORT by name Nancy Ekeh, 200 Level studying philosophy... My roomate Okoija Reva used razor blade to tear my face because I am more beautiful than her.
Please help me.

Ur roomie is Wild. This shows she can kill. I assume u guys fought or smth provoking.

1. Go n get d area stitched.
2. Use Honey and vit e on it to prevent terrible scarring
3. Leave that room b4 dey cut ur neck off
Re: "My Roomate Cut Me With Razor Blade, Because I'm More Beautiful Than Her" by mkpurumma090(f): 10:39am On Jan 12, 2018
gosh!!! sorry dear

2 Likes

Re: "My Roomate Cut Me With Razor Blade, Because I'm More Beautiful Than Her" by Dammylois(f): 10:53am On Jan 12, 2018
Austinio:

you better be careful because she will hurt you again and more painful if you get close to her or give her any chance
thanks for the advice,I don't intend sharing anything with her again
Re: "My Roomate Cut Me With Razor Blade, Because I'm More Beautiful Than Her" by finest0007(m): 10:55am On Jan 12, 2018
gbosaa:

Whatever the story, nothing warrants such physical attack and injury.

She could have lost an eye on the attack. She’s going to have a permanent scar on her face and the psychological trauma will be for a life time.

This is a police case, the other girl should not be arrested, rusticated and in jail. She is evil to even contemplating inflicting such injuries on a fellow human being.

She would brag about this and would definitely do it again.

I'm definitely against any physical abuse like this one but there are two sides to a story.

Read her post and you can sense a lot of bullshit. Someone would do this just because you're more beautiful. Who on earth told her she's more beautiful? She sounds pretty unintelligent and she's not giving us the full gist.

Like you said this is an issue for the police, not for social media especially when you're coming with half truth
Re: "My Roomate Cut Me With Razor Blade, Because I'm More Beautiful Than Her" by kinzation(m): 10:56am On Jan 12, 2018
Heywhizzy:
Girls life hard sha, dem go dey compare everything, still add emotion join.. Things like my boyfriend is finer, guys love me more, my nyanch is bigger, I'm more expensive than you, my hole is sweeter.. I've seen two girls fight dirty for an argument as trivial as 'my church is bigger' than yours(it was redeem n winners if I may remember).. Mhen, who cares? live your life

Guys rock I swear, though we have our own problems but we don't start war for little things
You Get Sense Bros!!! 10 Guys Can Actually Live Together In One Room Witdout Fighting. But Ladies Ehn Dem Get Issh. Ah Swear
Re: "My Roomate Cut Me With Razor Blade, Because I'm More Beautiful Than Her" by Obidikejr(m): 11:08am On Jan 12, 2018
slawomir:

don't mind them. and the worse part is that they pretend to love each other but deep down in their heart they hate each other.
they are jealous of each other too much.
but we guys pretend to hate each other but deep down we love each other.

take for example this can be a conversation between two girls
cynthia: hello baby
Jennifer : hi sweetheart
Cynthia : are you at home
Jennifer : am at home dear
Cynthia : OK am coming to your house. prepare something sweet o
Jennifer : alright i will prepare something good ( after the call. deep down in Jennifer's heart is like where this winch say make i see money take prepare something sweet)

but the boys conversation is like
kevin: mumu how far?
terry: your father.
kevin: you dey house. I be want reach your side. wetin you cook self? I dey H (hungry)
Terry : o boy no level o. na this side worse pass. na garri i even drink sleep yesterday. but show first maybe we go just enter them tunde side go flex. four hundred naira dey with me, we go just buy three cup of rice. tunde go get Maggi and pepper. then the remaining hundred naira we go just track bet 9ja later make we play Liverpool and man city goal goal or over 2.5

that is boys life for you very simple

girls hatred for themselves na die
even my cousin is a Uniben security personnel.
sometimes the guy go just dey tell us how the female students dey quarrel almost all the time for their hostel and them go settle them tire. even things when nor reach them quarrel about go still cause quarrel.
but the guys don't quarrel at all. the only report they do receive is that of stealing. like laptops and phones.

Hahahahaha
Re: "My Roomate Cut Me With Razor Blade, Because I'm More Beautiful Than Her" by classicalbenson(m): 11:13am On Jan 12, 2018
after 3weeks,go cheack ur HIV status.
Re: "My Roomate Cut Me With Razor Blade, Because I'm More Beautiful Than Her" by Kalashnikov102(m): 11:13am On Jan 12, 2018
Dem tie your hand or leg to go police station
Re: "My Roomate Cut Me With Razor Blade, Because I'm More Beautiful Than Her" by Nasarawaboy(m): 11:17am On Jan 12, 2018
sundilazo:
I am a student of UNIPORT by name Nancy Ekeh, 200 Level studying philosophy... My roomate Okoija Reva used razor blade to tear my face because I am more beautiful than her.
Please help me.
Hahahaha Hahahaha hahaha haha
kikikikikikikiki
9ja slay queens wee not kill me
Re: "My Roomate Cut Me With Razor Blade, Because I'm More Beautiful Than Her" by aureen: 11:25am On Jan 12, 2018
Austinio:

you better be careful because she will hurt you again and more painful if you get close to her or give her any chance

You are 100% right, she has to stay away to save herself.
Re: "My Roomate Cut Me With Razor Blade, Because I'm More Beautiful Than Her" by Nobody: 11:29am On Jan 12, 2018
this is bad, see as the roommate transform nancy ezeh, to nancy olutope.

but tell us the truth nancy, what did u do, sure u weren't trying to snatch her boyfriend, all these uniprostitution girls self.
Re: "My Roomate Cut Me With Razor Blade, Because I'm More Beautiful Than Her" by Nobody: 11:29am On Jan 12, 2018
Please park from that room if you don't want to wake up in hell. Wat kind of design is that Na?
Re: "My Roomate Cut Me With Razor Blade, Because I'm More Beautiful Than Her" by ibietela2(m): 11:36am On Jan 12, 2018
It's for a guy or material thingy
Re: "My Roomate Cut Me With Razor Blade, Because I'm More Beautiful Than Her" by Nobody: 11:39am On Jan 12, 2018
Heywhizzy:
Girls life hard sha, dem go dey compare everything, still add emotion join.. Things like my boyfriend is finer, guys love me more, my nyanch is bigger, I'm more expensive than you, my hole is sweeter.. I've seen two girls fight dirty for an argument as trivial as 'my church is bigger' than yours(it was redeem n winners if I may remember).. Mhen, who cares? live your life

Guys rock I swear, though we have our own problems but we don't start war for little things

on point my bro!!
twale!!!!
Re: "My Roomate Cut Me With Razor Blade, Because I'm More Beautiful Than Her" by Jok3r(m): 12:19pm On Jan 12, 2018
sundilazo:
Please help me.

how com it's not on her in wall
Re: "My Roomate Cut Me With Razor Blade, Because I'm More Beautiful Than Her" by blueivy8: 1:28pm On Jan 12, 2018
maybe guys toast her a lot than her roommate

1 Like

Re: "My Roomate Cut Me With Razor Blade, Because I'm More Beautiful Than Her" by Haykinsofficial: 1:57pm On Jan 12, 2018
Talk true ; Weytin cause the brouhaha?
Meanwhile, no matter how sweet sex is, u can never laugh while cuming. I lie?
Re: "My Roomate Cut Me With Razor Blade, Because I'm More Beautiful Than Her" by Tecno66: 2:38pm On Jan 12, 2018
sundilazo:
Please help me.
Thats nothing but witchcraft wickedness. Report to the school authorities and let her face the disciplinary committee. She is a threat even to other students.
Re: "My Roomate Cut Me With Razor Blade, Because I'm More Beautiful Than Her" by franklingud(m): 3:43pm On Jan 12, 2018
missuniverse:

actually people gets envious of you ,not because you are better than them,but because they see you as a threat.

On point there.

I don't even know how to handle this situation because I think she's just trying to separate us.

Probably cause of envy. My babe is more beautiful than her. In every aspect.
Re: "My Roomate Cut Me With Razor Blade, Because I'm More Beautiful Than Her" by akigbemaru: 4:23pm On Jan 12, 2018
sundilazo:
Please help me.
Re: "My Roomate Cut Me With Razor Blade, Because I'm More Beautiful Than Her" by Charlyboy440(m): 4:39pm On Jan 12, 2018
This one bad ooo cry

The roommate just inflicted suffering pains and wounds to this girl,

Well just wait for the wound to heal and go for a check up, it might be an infected blade

Run run run away from that room till further notice, who know next time it might be your kpekus she will sketch
Re: "My Roomate Cut Me With Razor Blade, Because I'm More Beautiful Than Her" by Breadfruit: 5:14pm On Jan 12, 2018
Report to the police immediately.
Re: "My Roomate Cut Me With Razor Blade, Because I'm More Beautiful Than Her" by GreenCap: 7:02pm On Jan 12, 2018
witchcraft blade!

Orazor? or whatever your name is...

karma awaits you for cutting a beautiful ebony face.
Re: "My Roomate Cut Me With Razor Blade, Because I'm More Beautiful Than Her" by Nygma(m): 11:09pm On Jan 13, 2018
Say thee truth You bleeped her boyfriend abi
Re: "My Roomate Cut Me With Razor Blade, Because I'm More Beautiful Than Her" by rnngreat: 11:01pm On Jan 17, 2018
We have available sweet and very dry Garri Ijebu or yellow Garri in large quantity, we can supply to anywhere across the country.

7000 per bag / 50kg.

And If you are interested in fresh Palm Oil, please

Call/Whatsapp: +2347062264200

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

HORROR !!! Jungle Justice In Uyo (graphic Photos) / Is This A New Style Police Use To Get Money Now? / Gunmen Shoot Rev. Daniel Umaru In Adamawa, Kill His 2 Sons, Kidnap His Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.