Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,775 members, 7,810,019 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:45 PM

Sophia Momodu Bares Her Boobs In Push-up Bras Advert (Video, Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sophia Momodu Bares Her Boobs In Push-up Bras Advert (Video, Photo) (58904 Views)

Motunrayo Anikulapo Kuti Bares Her Boobs, Dares Women To Compete With Her / Gifty Bares Her Boobs In Braless Open-chest Outfit [PICS/VIDEO] / Efia Odo Bares Her Boobs In Braless Open-Chest Outfit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sophia Momodu Bares Her Boobs In Push-up Bras Advert (Video, Photo) by castrol180(m): 9:01am On Jan 12, 2018
Where is the boob
Re: Sophia Momodu Bares Her Boobs In Push-up Bras Advert (Video, Photo) by Nizguy(m): 9:02am On Jan 12, 2018
And she think Davido will even send her after testing punna of an Igbo gal,

Igbo kwenu grin
Re: Sophia Momodu Bares Her Boobs In Push-up Bras Advert (Video, Photo) by imstrong1: 9:03am On Jan 12, 2018
itspzpics:
Whr d saggy bo@bs dey
you can see there.. simply obeying the law of gravity

Re: Sophia Momodu Bares Her Boobs In Push-up Bras Advert (Video, Photo) by imstrong1: 9:03am On Jan 12, 2018
itspzpics:
Whr d saggy bo@bs dey
you can see it there.. simply obeying the law of gravity

Re: Sophia Momodu Bares Her Boobs In Push-up Bras Advert (Video, Photo) by popcykaylah(m): 9:04am On Jan 12, 2018
Some women forget thier purpose.. what a waste of naming ceremony food
Re: Sophia Momodu Bares Her Boobs In Push-up Bras Advert (Video, Photo) by afamaustin(m): 9:05am On Jan 12, 2018
Larrey:
She's trying to attract Davido back grin , nonsense. Na Chioma dey reign now
u get mouth
Re: Sophia Momodu Bares Her Boobs In Push-up Bras Advert (Video, Photo) by Oxster(m): 9:07am On Jan 12, 2018
rebirthforgoody
Re: Sophia Momodu Bares Her Boobs In Push-up Bras Advert (Video, Photo) by 2shure: 9:07am On Jan 12, 2018
95 percent of naija gals are worthless
destinys taken by yahoo boys
ugly too
they use heavy make up
but wen they come out from shower
u will run away
abegi

2 Likes

Re: Sophia Momodu Bares Her Boobs In Push-up Bras Advert (Video, Photo) by IamRandy: 9:09am On Jan 12, 2018
OP...OP...OP..
hw many times did I call ugrin grin grin
I came to see blezz,,,
pictures here CENSORED YouTube pictures CENSORED...

what kind of fuvkery is this!!!!!!!

Re: Sophia Momodu Bares Her Boobs In Push-up Bras Advert (Video, Photo) by iamtardey: 9:12am On Jan 12, 2018
if it's really called breast or boobs, it can't be flat.

Re: Sophia Momodu Bares Her Boobs In Push-up Bras Advert (Video, Photo) by SirLakes: 9:15am On Jan 12, 2018
@op

You are making me get angry

Did she beg you to blur bress for her abi she tell you say she dinor want us to see it

Be careful!
Re: Sophia Momodu Bares Her Boobs In Push-up Bras Advert (Video, Photo) by free2ryhme: 9:18am On Jan 12, 2018
Ebal:
Unbelievable: Davido First Baby Mama Sophie Momodu Shows Off Her BOOBS(VIDEO)

Davido First Baby Mama Sophie Momodu 's got a humongous pair of bosoms and she's not afraid to use them.
The mother of one has stripped down to her frillies for one of her raciest calendars yet, displaying eye-popping boobs in an array of push-up bras.
Writing around while standing in front of a gate, lets the strap of her nude bra hang coquettishly from her shoulder as she gazes into the camera lense. writing on social media she said
"#ad Push-up season is finally HERE girls, and thanks to @sneakyvaunt I am soon ready to rock it. I've got a bunch of party invites this year, and tbh until I got my girls into this push-up, my outfit plans were missing a little something. No back, no straps, and all this cleavage was exactly what I needed� Don’t just wear that dress this year, rock it - Hit up sneakyvaunt.com to get what you need to make it happen"

http://www.ebalsblog.com/2018/01/unbelievable-davido-first-baby-mama.html

[ url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9360Ch-p8Q&feature=youtu.be[/url]

Things fall apart

Re: Sophia Momodu Bares Her Boobs In Push-up Bras Advert (Video, Photo) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 9:20am On Jan 12, 2018
This girl has successfully made a career of being an Olosho .
Re: Sophia Momodu Bares Her Boobs In Push-up Bras Advert (Video, Photo) by Duru009(m): 9:23am On Jan 12, 2018
Chioma de IPOB girl is the one reigning !
Re: Sophia Momodu Bares Her Boobs In Push-up Bras Advert (Video, Photo) by Dammylois(f): 9:23am On Jan 12, 2018
Oga David Hope Chioma get sense cos we've had enough drama
Re: Sophia Momodu Bares Her Boobs In Push-up Bras Advert (Video, Photo) by EmekaBlue(m): 9:29am On Jan 12, 2018
Una just dey hate dis babe fr nothing. I like her
Re: Sophia Momodu Bares Her Boobs In Push-up Bras Advert (Video, Photo) by Anuoluwapo23(f): 9:37am On Jan 12, 2018
the picture looks cool, she na itel s32 you use snap am..........

oDEH GIRL GROWN FOOL
Re: Sophia Momodu Bares Her Boobs In Push-up Bras Advert (Video, Photo) by Marvis4real(f): 9:42am On Jan 12, 2018
crap. Still Davido didnt wife her.
Re: Sophia Momodu Bares Her Boobs In Push-up Bras Advert (Video, Photo) by holluphemydavid(m): 9:46am On Jan 12, 2018
Larrey:
She's trying to attract Davido back grin , nonsense. Na Chioma dey reign now
lol.....u mean baby mama noba 3 is loading for Davido shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Sophia Momodu Bares Her Boobs In Push-up Bras Advert (Video, Photo) by superlanny(m): 10:07am On Jan 12, 2018
LadyGoddiva:
Lmao she just wasted her money on this “push up” bra and thanks to this her ad, I’d never buy that bra and if I was ever considering buying it, I’d change my mind immediately! I’d always known that that bra was a big fail.

And for those of you idiots insulting her tits, remember she’s a mother and a child has suckled those breasts so you don’t expect it to be perky. You should hope and pray your wife’s own would look like that after child birth instead of shaming her.
sister why are you taking it personal, is you own like hers too, I guess so.
Re: Sophia Momodu Bares Her Boobs In Push-up Bras Advert (Video, Photo) by officialfysh(m): 10:13am On Jan 12, 2018
What is diz nau?
Re: Sophia Momodu Bares Her Boobs In Push-up Bras Advert (Video, Photo) by Dhorcas(f): 10:13am On Jan 12, 2018
Even after those pounds of cakes and colours.
She's still #ugly!
Re: Sophia Momodu Bares Her Boobs In Push-up Bras Advert (Video, Photo) by isahsalee: 10:18am On Jan 12, 2018
Working hard to be relevant
Re: Sophia Momodu Bares Her Boobs In Push-up Bras Advert (Video, Photo) by spiritedtete: 10:23am On Jan 12, 2018
That moment when you realize you dont have any talent in you... Lol
Friends, parties and baby(s)!!!
Re: Sophia Momodu Bares Her Boobs In Push-up Bras Advert (Video, Photo) by Jackipapa: 10:32am On Jan 12, 2018
itsik:
Olympus has been conquered.
I repeat,
Olympus is thriving to get to the earth's crust.

3 minutes of silence
To all the soldiers that never made it to war but died even before any serious action. Like this her boobs.

Olympus fall down flat
Re: Sophia Momodu Bares Her Boobs In Push-up Bras Advert (Video, Photo) by IYANGBALI: 10:34am On Jan 12, 2018
If not for the mistake wey Davido made with his prick ,na who for know dis one for naija
Re: Sophia Momodu Bares Her Boobs In Push-up Bras Advert (Video, Photo) by dabiton: 10:39am On Jan 12, 2018
All I see is expired "Prof SAGAY" slippers! mtcheew
Re: Sophia Momodu Bares Her Boobs In Push-up Bras Advert (Video, Photo) by otswag(m): 10:40am On Jan 12, 2018
I always wonder which metaphysical force helps them to hold this kind of bra in position. Abi na suction cups dey inside

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ethiopian Airways Celebrates Wizkid Aboard The Airplane / xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx / Udomboso John Saviours "Young John" YBNL Music Producer, The Wicked Producer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.