Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Sophia Momodu Bares Her Boobs In Push-up Bras Advert (Video, Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sophia Momodu Bares Her Boobs In Push-up Bras Advert (Video, Photo) (58929 Views)

Motunrayo Anikulapo Kuti Bares Her Boobs, Dares Women To Compete With Her / Gifty Bares Her Boobs In Braless Open-chest Outfit [PICS/VIDEO] / Efia Odo Bares Her Boobs In Braless Open-Chest Outfit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sophia Momodu Bares Her Boobs In Push-up Bras Advert (Video, Photo) by nazablossom(f): 10:43am On Jan 12, 2018
I don't even understand all this censoring, somebody wants to be generous with her thing and others are being stingy with it.
Re: Sophia Momodu Bares Her Boobs In Push-up Bras Advert (Video, Photo) by Nobody: 10:48am On Jan 12, 2018
Oxster:
rebirthforgoody

My name tongue
Re: Sophia Momodu Bares Her Boobs In Push-up Bras Advert (Video, Photo) by Nobody: 10:52am On Jan 12, 2018
Oxster:
rebirthforgoody

I answered already cool
Re: Sophia Momodu Bares Her Boobs In Push-up Bras Advert (Video, Photo) by Oxster(m): 10:53am On Jan 12, 2018
rebirthforgoody:

My name tongue

It workedgrin
Re: Sophia Momodu Bares Her Boobs In Push-up Bras Advert (Video, Photo) by Nobody: 10:54am On Jan 12, 2018
Oxster:

It workedgrin

What is your problem this morning
Re: Sophia Momodu Bares Her Boobs In Push-up Bras Advert (Video, Photo) by Oxster(m): 10:55am On Jan 12, 2018
rebirthforgoody:

I answered already cool

Don't bother shaa,,tested something grin

Check my next mentioned on,your name grin
Re: Sophia Momodu Bares Her Boobs In Push-up Bras Advert (Video, Photo) by Oxster(m): 10:56am On Jan 12, 2018
rebirthforgoody:

What is your problem this morning

Nothing much,,m kinda a novice with Nl,,,,like I don't know all features,so..i hv BN hearing people mentioning names up ND Dan apart 4m quote
Re: Sophia Momodu Bares Her Boobs In Push-up Bras Advert (Video, Photo) by blessingsonflee(f): 10:59am On Jan 12, 2018
Aunty Ode! Chioma ti take ova. grin
Re: Sophia Momodu Bares Her Boobs In Push-up Bras Advert (Video, Photo) by pweetiedee(m): 11:20am On Jan 12, 2018
She really needs the push up.
Re: Sophia Momodu Bares Her Boobs In Push-up Bras Advert (Video, Photo) by pointblank247(m): 12:21pm On Jan 12, 2018
.....never knew she was also stupid. ndo!
Re: Sophia Momodu Bares Her Boobs In Push-up Bras Advert (Video, Photo) by tunde37(m): 12:23pm On Jan 12, 2018
this girl wowo sha. Davido no get taste. as I no get money ganself, I can't toast a girl like this. see her wowo face.
Re: Sophia Momodu Bares Her Boobs In Push-up Bras Advert (Video, Photo) by Follygunners: 12:59pm On Jan 12, 2018
LadyGoddiva:
Lmao she just wasted her money on this “push up” bra and thanks to this her ad, I’d never buy that bra and if I was ever considering buying it, I’d change my mind immediately! I’d always known that that bra was a big fail.

And for those of you idiots insulting her tits, remember she’s a mother and a child has suckled those breasts so you don’t expect it to be perky. You should hope and pray your wife’s own would look like that after child birth instead of shaming her.

...and d morals ur epistle, abeg ? Yaba Left V.I.P
Re: Sophia Momodu Bares Her Boobs In Push-up Bras Advert (Video, Photo) by blueivy8: 1:18pm On Jan 12, 2018
spits!Mr Ibu is even finer than her
Re: Sophia Momodu Bares Her Boobs In Push-up Bras Advert (Video, Photo) by Haykinsofficial: 1:19pm On Jan 12, 2018
Ayanma! Nkan ti Davido ti la pa!
Re: Sophia Momodu Bares Her Boobs In Push-up Bras Advert (Video, Photo) by eph12(m): 1:25pm On Jan 12, 2018
veekid:
Sophia; graduated olosho
When did she graduate? shocked
Re: Sophia Momodu Bares Her Boobs In Push-up Bras Advert (Video, Photo) by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jan 12, 2018
Rubbish..
Re: Sophia Momodu Bares Her Boobs In Push-up Bras Advert (Video, Photo) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jan 12, 2018
Oxster:

Nothing much,,m kinda a novice with Nl,,,,like I don't know all features,so..i hv BN hearing people mentioning names up ND Dan apart 4m quote

You are using me to do practical bah
Re: Sophia Momodu Bares Her Boobs In Push-up Bras Advert (Video, Photo) by Oxster(m): 3:20pm On Jan 12, 2018
rebirthforgoody:

You are using me to do practical bah

Lol,,what's friends 4 kwanugrin
Re: Sophia Momodu Bares Her Boobs In Push-up Bras Advert (Video, Photo) by tealaw(m): 7:43pm On Jan 12, 2018
Ugly as Bleep.
Re: Sophia Momodu Bares Her Boobs In Push-up Bras Advert (Video, Photo) by Kaykerry(m): 9:47am On Jan 28, 2018
Anuoluwapo23:
the picture looks cool, she na itel s32 you use snap am..........

oDEH GIRL GROWN FOOL
The itel S32 camera is better than that..no joke with dat camera
Re: Sophia Momodu Bares Her Boobs In Push-up Bras Advert (Video, Photo) by NnamdiEducamia(m): 7:19pm On May 29, 2018
kolafolabi:
Used and dumped.. Wowo face

Used and dumped by a star not an ajegunle guy.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Uber Driver Who Picked Davido At Airport, Calls His Family / Victor Osuagwu Pictured With Norsemen Confraternity Members In Ghana. Photo / The Interior Of Mercy Aigbe's House (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.