Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,962 members, 7,835,210 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

Am I Allowed To Fast When On My Period As A Christian - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Am I Allowed To Fast When On My Period As A Christian (8487 Views)

Are Christians Allowed To Have Sex After Traditional Wedding? / Am I Allowed To Brush My Teeth While Fasting ? / German Parents Not Allowed To Name Their Child Lucifer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I Allowed To Fast When On My Period As A Christian by Bolaji21(m): 2:04pm On Jan 12, 2018
frank317:
women debasing themselves on the name of religion since slave trade era.

You think because u see ur period that means u are worthless even to suffer urself and fast? how low can u even view urself. I have seen it all.

Religon- hate urself for your God to love u. I call that bullshit.
CHRISTIANITY
Matthew 22
 37  Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.
 38  This is the first and great commandment.
 39  And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

I didn't notice where it was stated that you should hate yourself.

As regards the OP's question, there's no doctrinal way to answer your question.
But this I must say, let the Holy Spirit guide you.
There's nothing wrong in fasting during menstruation, if you've been or feel led to fast, as long as your health can sustain it.
Remember, the essence of fast is to deny the body certain wants so that the 'flesh' can be weakened, and the 'spirit' can be strengthened.

3 Likes

Re: Am I Allowed To Fast When On My Period As A Christian by uchennamani(m): 10:12am On Jan 13, 2018
Princessjoke:
To my understanding Muslim women don't fast when they are menstruating.... Pls does it also applies to Christian ladies....
Looking forward to your answers
'Questions Young People Ask, Answers That Work'

1 Like

Re: Am I Allowed To Fast When On My Period As A Christian by Nobody: 10:52am On Jan 13, 2018
Fakura2:
The blood that you emit during this period is of great importance. Don't use sanitary pads. When the blood starts to drip, put a cup underneath your vagina and allow the blood to drop into the cup till it's at least 0.1L full. Then take that blood to your boyfriend and let him use a portion of it as a lubricant to masturbate. When he is done masturbating, rub the left over around your breasts and let him use his tongue to lick them off your tits, slowly and passionately. You will experience immense levels of gratification doing this.

Thank me later.

May you not perish by your own folly.. May God give you wisdom.

1 Like

Re: Am I Allowed To Fast When On My Period As A Christian by Coolgent(m): 8:32am On Nov 27, 2021
Fakura2:
The blood that you emit during this period is of great importance. Don't use sanitary pads. When the blood starts to drip, put a cup underneath your vagina and allow the blood to drop into the cup till it's at least 0.1L full. Then take that blood to your boyfriend and let him use a portion of it as a lubricant to masturbate. When he is done masturbating, rub the left over around your breasts and let him use his tongue to lick them off your tits, slowly and passionately. You will experience immense levels of gratification doing this.

Thank me later.

You are either insane or illiterate

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

When Was The Last Time You Went To Church? / Christian Tattoos / The Right To Choose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.