Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,040 members, 7,818,085 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Photos Fom Handshake Across The Niger In Enugu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Fom Handshake Across The Niger In Enugu (25417 Views)

‘Repentant’ Boko Haram Members Arrive Maiduguri From Niger In Military Aircraft / Handshake Across The Niger Communique: South-East, South-West Decision In Enugu / IPOB Women Disrupt 'Handshake Across The Niger' Summit In Enugu. Photos/Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Fom Handshake Across The Niger In Enugu by Amarabae(f): 12:58pm On Jan 12, 2018
Ok
When oha soup meet Efo oriro.
Re: Photos Fom Handshake Across The Niger In Enugu by Okoyeebos: 12:58pm On Jan 12, 2018
The first handshake across the Niger was from FFK to Bianca. She eventually bore him kids which are bearing Ojuku's name.
Re: Photos Fom Handshake Across The Niger In Enugu by NIGHTMAREOO7: 12:58pm On Jan 12, 2018
Re: Photos Fom Handshake Across The Niger In Enugu by Schoollatest(m): 12:58pm On Jan 12, 2018
Nice,we are getting united[color=#006600][/color]
http://schoollatest.com.ng
Re: Photos Fom Handshake Across The Niger In Enugu by Thegeneralqueen(f): 12:59pm On Jan 12, 2018
DaddyKross:

Argue

Queen of Biafra

Quote me when your eyes clear cool
Re: Photos Fom Handshake Across The Niger In Enugu by Abbeyme: 1:00pm On Jan 12, 2018
tesppidd:
no am from livers but riving in ragos.
but my mom is flom lomania.
although I visit rondon every rast month of the yeal.

Lol.

I gerrit

1 Like

Re: Photos Fom Handshake Across The Niger In Enugu by Akpa133(m): 1:01pm On Jan 12, 2018
E no concern me
Re: Photos Fom Handshake Across The Niger In Enugu by edidiongmichael(m): 1:01pm On Jan 12, 2018
hjgugyfd:
So you haven't been banned yet?
Re: Photos Fom Handshake Across The Niger In Enugu by muthmayinnah: 1:04pm On Jan 12, 2018
mybestlove:
TOGETHER WE'LL BUILD A BETTER STRONGER SOUTHERN NIGERIA FREE FROM FULANI HERDSMEN
COMING TOGETHER WE WILL HAVE A STRONGER VOICE.

LONG LIVE IGBO
LONG LIVE YORUBA
LONG LIVE IJAW
LONG LIVE EDO
LONG LIVE ALL SOUTHERN NIGERIA.
FOR YOUR INFORMATION, THESE YORUBA REPRESENTATIVES ARE NOT RECOGNISE
Re: Photos Fom Handshake Across The Niger In Enugu by Preshy561(f): 1:08pm On Jan 12, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
cool how are you doing cool
I just deh observe you ?cheesy
Re: Photos Fom Handshake Across The Niger In Enugu by Proffdada: 1:10pm On Jan 12, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Igbo amaka

Ague with your shadow cool
no crown on your profile pic
Re: Photos Fom Handshake Across The Niger In Enugu by Snow02: 1:14pm On Jan 12, 2018
hjgugyfd:
WTF??
Re: Photos Fom Handshake Across The Niger In Enugu by Thegeneralqueen(f): 1:15pm On Jan 12, 2018
Preshy561:

I just deh observe you ?cheesy
Keep saying them cool wise girl

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Fom Handshake Across The Niger In Enugu by Semmarich: 1:15pm On Jan 12, 2018
for your information, some people who are involved in whipping up tribal sentiment or clash between the Igbos and the yorubas on this forum belong to neither of the two ethnic groups. They deceitfully adopt the identity of either Yoruba or Igbo because this is a faceless forum. They are just agents of destruction and divisions. They do not want the peoples from the southern region of the country to be united hence any attempt at fostering unity is always scuttled by these evil ones because they benefit from the political strategy of divide and rule.
Re: Photos Fom Handshake Across The Niger In Enugu by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jan 12, 2018
which handshake? be deceiving yourselves.
Re: Photos Fom Handshake Across The Niger In Enugu by lakesider(m): 1:24pm On Jan 12, 2018
So Nigeria police has been reduced to holding politicians paper
I cry for Nigeria under APC and PDP
Re: Photos Fom Handshake Across The Niger In Enugu by jamesibor: 1:26pm On Jan 12, 2018
hjgugyfd:

Cc lalasticlsla
Re: Photos Fom Handshake Across The Niger In Enugu by mbos: 1:32pm On Jan 12, 2018
chimerase2:
Splendid

hoax
Re: Photos Fom Handshake Across The Niger In Enugu by nomenclature(m): 1:33pm On Jan 12, 2018
I am very sure that those papers/documents and bottled water that mobile police man is carrying belongs to one of those politicians,not himself.
#SayNoToPoliceAbuse
Re: Photos Fom Handshake Across The Niger In Enugu by room089: 1:42pm On Jan 12, 2018
I'm doubtful of this alliance my people wants to forge with the Ibos.
Can a snake forgo his scales?
Hmmmmm .....
Re: Photos Fom Handshake Across The Niger In Enugu by martinif: 2:22pm On Jan 12, 2018
Jamboree! no Nnamdi Kanu, No meaningful discussions. kwontinue wasting your time cowards
Re: Photos Fom Handshake Across The Niger In Enugu by Icon79(m): 5:01pm On Jan 12, 2018
Haha!! Or you can say, delicious stew meets oily stew (ofe mmanu) grin

O pari

Amarabae:
Ok
When oha soup meet Efo oriro.
Re: Photos Fom Handshake Across The Niger In Enugu by Nwogeh: 6:39pm On Jan 12, 2018
I hope the hand shake can curtail tribal bigotry on nairaland because una own just worst. kids
Re: Photos Fom Handshake Across The Niger In Enugu by zealous2121(m): 7:22pm On Jan 12, 2018
Where is fayose in the picture..but he have been shooting,hyping & promoting this south west submit all throigh the week
Re: Photos Fom Handshake Across The Niger In Enugu by Okoroawusa: 8:19pm On Jan 12, 2018
SooCute:
Complete the statement..
These are Nigeria's.................................?
opposition leaders
Re: Photos Fom Handshake Across The Niger In Enugu by Boriqua(m): 9:33pm On Jan 12, 2018
The proudest day of my life, seeing the west allianing with east and south, this is the begining of a better Nigeria, its clear the north has caused an ever increasing retrogession in the entity, unnessary killing, religious disturbances, electorial malpractises, quit notice to fellow nigerian in that region, tyranny, etc, thank God the west has realised this, Cheating dosent last forever.
Re: Photos Fom Handshake Across The Niger In Enugu by Adeagbo77: 7:14am On Jan 13, 2018
Very irresponsible gathering. Let the time come to electe a credible leader, that when you will know how selfish this individuals are.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Faces Of Politicians That Met With Saraki In Kwara State (Photo) / Senator Mosurat Sunmonu Chased With Cutlasses, Dangerous Weapons / Reno Omokri Blasts President Buhari Over Approval Of Kano-Daura Railway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.