Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Nigerian Lady Defines What Integrity Means To Her - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Lady Defines What Integrity Means To Her (25302 Views)

Jega: Patriotism Means To Stand By The Country Not By The President / Boss Mustapha: If It Means To Lock Down Again, We Will Not Shy Away / Cbn Will Pursue All Legal Means To Bring Perpetrator Of Fake Audio To Justice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Defines What Integrity Means To Her by Olaopefola: 8:27pm On Jan 11, 2019
I had never looked up the meaning of the word integrity until I watched this video.
This lady definitely gives a new perspective to this word that’s been bandied around by a lot of Nigerians.
What does integrity mean to you?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-aluV4VbLo

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Defines What Integrity Means To Her by Zakzakky82(m): 8:32pm On Jan 11, 2019
Olaopefola:
I had never looked up the meaning of the word integrity until I watched this video.
This lady definitely gives a new perspective to this word that’s been bandied around by a lot of Nigerians.

So long as youre in APC, Buhari is blind to any form of corruption

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Defines What Integrity Means To Her by Phumphum: 8:33pm On Jan 11, 2019
PMB will still be touting his biscuit integrity upandan

32 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Defines What Integrity Means To Her by Zakzakky82(m): 8:33pm On Jan 11, 2019
Olaopefola:

Intergrity, integrity, integrity yet Gandollar walks free. Buhari has failed

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Defines What Integrity Means To Her by Gbokz: 8:39pm On Jan 11, 2019
APC will still come and lie that it’s government has integrity, we ain’t gon be fooled the second time

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Defines What Integrity Means To Her by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jan 11, 2019
God Punish the APC
God Punish the PDP more, for being so carefree and careless with POWER to have allowed the first sentence to be punished by God for their gross abuse of power and incompetency.......

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Defines What Integrity Means To Her by itiswellandwell: 8:53pm On Jan 11, 2019
Just watched it. Grammar o ti poju!

Check my signature for air shipping from Nigeria to UK and all European countries.
Re: Nigerian Lady Defines What Integrity Means To Her by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:53pm On Jan 11, 2019
Gbokz:
APC will still come and lie that it’s government has integrity, we ain’t gon be fooled the second time
Phumphum:
PMB will still be touting his biscuit integrity upandan
Zakzakky82:

Intergrity, integrity, integrity yet Gandollar walks free. Buhari has failed
Gbokz:
Same and one person!
PDP, una no even get shame!
See wailing!
Can't you just see the ways Buhari lovers support him with gait and style without getting one kobo from him, but all for the love of the nation.
Why are you so crude?!
Step up your game abegii.
Too fake!

@Topic, This is what integrity means below....
Read what Prof. Tam David West had to say about Gen. Buhari, unbelievable.
Buhari is one of the cleanest men I have ever met in my life. If anybody wants me to dislike Buhari, such person should give me an example of his corruption. I will run away from him totally. But right now, there is no evidence. On the contrary, the more they attack him on this issue of corruption, the more they are making him honourable.

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Defines What Integrity Means To Her by CuddleBunnys(f): 8:54pm On Jan 11, 2019
Integrity is a personal conviction that you will not do anything against your inner feeling no matter how bitter the pill which you have to swallow.
A person of integrity always does the right thing…Always…when no one is looking….no matter what the consequences of doing the right thing will be,
At the end of the day there is nothing more valuable than your integrity, both in life and at work. There will be times in your life when there will be no congratulations ... when people will challenge your beliefs … when you will have the opportunity to take shortcuts into the gray areas that may very well help you get what you want more quickly or more easily.
You may even tell yourself that everyone else does it so why shouldn’t I? The reality is that no matter how tempting those shortcuts may appear they will never lead you to where you ultimately want to be in your life. Success will come and go but integrity is forever.Building a reputation of integrity takes years, but it takes only a second to lose, so never allow yourself to ever do anything that would damage your integrity.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Defines What Integrity Means To Her by 0nyedikachukwu: 8:54pm On Jan 11, 2019
Hahaha!! Only a fool makes one mistake twice. A word is enough for the wise.

12 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Defines What Integrity Means To Her by Robbin7(m): 8:54pm On Jan 11, 2019
Okay.
Update oxford and longman.
Re: Nigerian Lady Defines What Integrity Means To Her by helinues: 8:55pm On Jan 11, 2019
Ok
Re: Nigerian Lady Defines What Integrity Means To Her by sparog(m): 8:55pm On Jan 11, 2019
cheesy
Re: Nigerian Lady Defines What Integrity Means To Her by Yuceeluv(f): 8:55pm On Jan 11, 2019
I just need a chilled bottle of malt and nkwobi right now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Defines What Integrity Means To Her by alawi5k: 8:55pm On Jan 11, 2019
Still looking for her constituency projects after 12 years in HOR.
Re: Nigerian Lady Defines What Integrity Means To Her by Amarabae(f): 8:56pm On Jan 11, 2019
Integrity means not voting for buhari

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Defines What Integrity Means To Her by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:00pm On Jan 11, 2019
Amarabae:
Integrity means not voting for buhari

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Defines What Integrity Means To Her by AnanseK(m): 9:01pm On Jan 11, 2019
The word integrity is not new to Buhari.

It will certainly be new to Atiku the former customs officer and former PDP Vice President.

Easy to review their history and apply your 3 definitions.
Re: Nigerian Lady Defines What Integrity Means To Her by zombieTRACKER: 9:02pm On Jan 11, 2019
When you promise to prevent waste of fund by preventing public office holders from seeking medical treatment abroad and keep to it...

You have integrity....

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Defines What Integrity Means To Her by Yuceeluv(f): 9:02pm On Jan 11, 2019
Location please kiss

post=74673160:
[b][/b]Care for Barbecue .....?!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Defines What Integrity Means To Her by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:03pm On Jan 11, 2019
Yuceeluv:
Location please kiss

Lol cheesy, we were expecting you to say you don't drink beer nah!
But presently in Abj, very close to Aso Villa!
Hope you are faraway?! cheesy wink

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Defines What Integrity Means To Her by jojo1415: 9:04pm On Jan 11, 2019
grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Defines What Integrity Means To Her by MalakaiEd: 9:05pm On Jan 11, 2019
EVILFOREST:
God Punish the APC
God Punish the PDP more, for being so carefree and careless with POWER to have allowed the first sentence to be punished by God for their gross abuse of power and incompetency.......
Re: Nigerian Lady Defines What Integrity Means To Her by Wolexdey(m): 9:05pm On Jan 11, 2019
CuddleBunnys:
Integrity is a personal conviction that you will not do anything against your inner feeling no matter how bitter the pill which you have to swallow.
A person of integrity always does the right thing…Always…when no one is looking….no matter what the consequences of doing the right thing will be,
At the end of the day there is nothing more valuable than your integrity, both in life and at work. There will be times in your life when there will be no congratulations ... when people will challenge your beliefs … when you will have the opportunity to take shortcuts into the gray areas that may very well help you get what you want more quickly or more easily.
You may even tell yourself that everyone else does it so why shouldn’t I? The reality is that no matter how tempting those shortcuts may appear they will never lead you to where you ultimately want to be in your life. Success will come and go but integrity is forever.Building a reputation of integrity takes years, but it takes only a second to lose, so never allow yourself to ever do anything that would damage your integrity.

Brilliant!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Defines What Integrity Means To Her by Yuceeluv(f): 9:06pm On Jan 11, 2019
grin so cos i don't drink beer, ashu pass on fish barbecue huh!....mbanu! When I get there I'll cross that bridge mbok.

Before I get to your location, one of two things involved, either I wudve 'quenched' cry from deprivation of the goodies or my tummy wudve changed course and seeked a new path of an all together mouth watering combo tongue
post=74673226:

Lol cheesy, we were expecting tou to say you don't drink beer nah!
But presently in Abj, very close to Aso Villa!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Defines What Integrity Means To Her by Mankosi: 9:07pm On Jan 11, 2019
PDP
Re: Nigerian Lady Defines What Integrity Means To Her by duality(m): 9:07pm On Jan 11, 2019
Beautiful!!!!

Empirically, there's no reason to keep the current government in power.

Sentiment aside.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Defines What Integrity Means To Her by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:07pm On Jan 11, 2019
Yuceeluv:
grin so cos i don't drink beer, ashu pass on fish barbecue huh!....mbanu! When I get there I'll cross that bridge mbok.

Lol cheesy, okay.
Don't let us derail the thread o.
That mod is not always smiling, he works with a straight face always!
Legend has it that he was an ex-soldier!
#InOurFeelings cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Defines What Integrity Means To Her by Nigerianization(m): 9:09pm On Jan 11, 2019
APC has successfully stifled the meaning of corruption to mean only stealing of public funds.

Nepotism too is an aspect of corruption and buhari's nepotistic tendencies are visible to the blind.

Buhari might not be a thief but he lacks leadership integrity. For retaining the likes of Adebayo Shittu who skipped NYSC, IGP Idris who flagrantly flouted his order to relocate to benue during crisis and other charlatans in his cabinet, he is not fit to lead us

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dan Shere, Others Kidnapped In Enugu / Marshal Obuzor, Wike's Aide, Endorses Tinubu: He Has One Leg In Aso Rock / Ambode Completes Construction Of 500m Imeke-Ajido Bridge With Pedestrian Walkway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.