Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,705 members, 7,831,210 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Rare Cute Photo Of Young Janet And Michael Jackson - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Rare Cute Photo Of Young Janet And Michael Jackson (2783 Views)

This Is The Type Of Man I Can Die For... So Cute (Photo) / General Sani Abacha's Last Son Is Soooo Cute (photo) / Cute Photo Of A Couple That Met On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rare Cute Photo Of Young Janet And Michael Jackson by AceDomino(m): 12:54pm On Jan 12, 2018
So cute

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rare Cute Photo Of Young Janet And Michael Jackson by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jan 12, 2018
Super cute.

kiss kiss kiss
Re: Rare Cute Photo Of Young Janet And Michael Jackson by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jan 12, 2018
so cute
Re: Rare Cute Photo Of Young Janet And Michael Jackson by countryfive: 1:00pm On Jan 12, 2018
beautiful

every body have a star in the inside.
it is only in Nigeria were star/destiny killers
in form of Fulani herds men kill and mame
innocent children who would have made this country great
Re: Rare Cute Photo Of Young Janet And Michael Jackson by izaray(f): 1:00pm On Jan 12, 2018
Over cute

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rare Cute Photo Of Young Janet And Michael Jackson by AvsGot007(m): 1:00pm On Jan 12, 2018
oh my man M.J.... I wanted to be like you when I was young... I got the the mo walk and rest dance steps then but popman said na earthworm spirit wan use me, said it's demonic!....story of my life!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Rare Cute Photo Of Young Janet And Michael Jackson by AlexCk: 1:10pm On Jan 12, 2018
MJ & JJ.

Pretty sure they were really close
Re: Rare Cute Photo Of Young Janet And Michael Jackson by Preshy561(f): 1:11pm On Jan 12, 2018
aww!!!
Re: Rare Cute Photo Of Young Janet And Michael Jackson by princealexndre(m): 1:11pm On Jan 12, 2018
Wow.. Sweet
Re: Rare Cute Photo Of Young Janet And Michael Jackson by RoyalBlak007: 1:12pm On Jan 12, 2018
Now everyone's

getting emotional grin
Re: Rare Cute Photo Of Young Janet And Michael Jackson by rosy1992(f): 1:32pm On Jan 12, 2018
how time flies.
Re: Rare Cute Photo Of Young Janet And Michael Jackson by Emotionless100: 2:41pm On Jan 12, 2018
Nothing last forever, the law of certainty
Re: Rare Cute Photo Of Young Janet And Michael Jackson by AceDomino(m): 3:02pm On Jan 12, 2018
AvsGot007:
my man.... I wanted to be like you when I was young...but pop man said na earthworm spirit wan use me, said it's demonic!

I am not understanding
Re: Rare Cute Photo Of Young Janet And Michael Jackson by Feraz(m): 11:04pm On Jan 12, 2018
AceDomino:

I am not understanding
LMAO!!! Let me explain better, what he meant was that his dad 'thought' the dance was from the kingdom of darkness, say na so den dey dance for hellfire. Yeah! Some of my Sunday school teachers thought the same then.

AvsGot007:
oh my man M.J.... I wanted to be like you when I was young... I got the the mo walk and rest dance steps then but popman said na earthworm spirit wan use me, said it's demonic!....story of my life!
This story is funny! Earthworm spirit killed me! grin

See such innocence especially that of Janet Jackson.
Re: Rare Cute Photo Of Young Janet And Michael Jackson by AceDomino(m): 11:35pm On Jan 12, 2018
Feraz:
LMAO!!! Let me explain better, what he meant was that his dad 'thought' the dance was from the kingdom of darkness, say na so den dey dance for hellfire. Yeah! Some of my Sunday school teachers thought the same then.

This story is funny!

See such innocence especially that of Janet Jackson.

That's very funny... Why would they think that? Can Satan moonwalk ni?
Re: Rare Cute Photo Of Young Janet And Michael Jackson by Feraz(m): 11:57pm On Jan 12, 2018
AceDomino:

That's very funny... Why would they think that? Can Satan moonwalk ni?
Apparently, history (biblically, if I am not mixing things up as it seems there is a verse in the bible that alludes to it) has it that Satan, initially known as Lucifer in Heaven was--if I recall correctly--the angel who handled entertainment and anything music was through him. So it would be safe to deduce that he can. grin grin cheesy grin grin

Well, some of them detested anything they call 'worldly' music; even the generic ones. That was back then when I was little till I started thinking for myself.

P.S.: make una no ask me whether I don see devil before or whether I don go hellfire as neither has happened. angry
Re: Rare Cute Photo Of Young Janet And Michael Jackson by habsydiamond(m): 12:01am On Jan 13, 2018
Whao..king of Pop and his sister....love is magical true true
Re: Rare Cute Photo Of Young Janet And Michael Jackson by ashjay001(m): 12:47am On Jan 13, 2018
countryfive:
beautiful

every body have a star in the inside.
it is only in Nigeria were star/destiny killers
in form of Fulani herds men kill and mame
innocent children who would have made this country great

Guy, leave sentiments abeg! No be only benue.

Everyone dey go driverless cars, we still dey acquire locomotivessad

That one no reach to kill destiny? A possible driverless car innovator, go still dey repair diesel engine!angry
Re: Rare Cute Photo Of Young Janet And Michael Jackson by mcdreeezy: 1:32am On Jan 13, 2018
MJ. The King of Pop! smiley
Re: Rare Cute Photo Of Young Janet And Michael Jackson by NarnieSnyper(m): 2:04am On Jan 13, 2018
Those cheekbones are real. I just love the big brother-protection-look-over-kid-sis pose. Cute indeed
Re: Rare Cute Photo Of Young Janet And Michael Jackson by MasterKim: 8:10am On Jan 13, 2018
Very very cute
Re: Rare Cute Photo Of Young Janet And Michael Jackson by Uyi168: 8:17am On Jan 13, 2018
Black's bae
Re: Rare Cute Photo Of Young Janet And Michael Jackson by AceDomino(m): 10:47pm On Jan 14, 2018
Feraz:
Apparently, history (biblically, if I am not mixing things up as it seems there is a verse in the bible that alludes to it) has it that Satan, initially known as Lucifer in Heaven was--if I recall correctly--the angel who handled entertainment and anything music was through him. So it would be safe to deduce that he can. grin grin cheesy grin grin

Well, some of them detested anything they call 'worldly' music; even the generic ones. That was back then when I was little till I started thinking for myself.

P.S.: make una no ask me whether I don see devil before or whether I don go hellfire as neither has happened. angry

Ok
I surely won't be asking
Re: Rare Cute Photo Of Young Janet And Michael Jackson by sirgalahad26(m): 11:58pm On Jan 14, 2018
when boda micheal never do nose and skin job and anty janet never appear in Bleep videos!

(1) (Reply)

This Regina Daniels Saga Made The Love Of My Life Leave Me For A Bank Manager / Lovely Couple! This Is So Emotional! Love Can Heal Wounds / How Do I Control My Rage And Vengeful Thoughts About My Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.