Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,288 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

Let The Truth Be Told Buhari Is Still The Best,contest These - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let The Truth Be Told Buhari Is Still The Best,contest These (2994 Views)

What I Told Buhari When He Telephoned Me On My Daughter’s Killing -fasoranti / 2019: What I Would Have Told Buhari - Afegbua, Babangida’s Spokesman / APC Governors Told Buhari To Run For Second Term – Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let The Truth Be Told Buhari Is Still The Best,contest These by RomanReigns: 3:37pm On Jan 12, 2018
LionDeLeo:
If you want to see the foolishness of a pig, present it with facts, I assure you, you will see the height of its foolishness.

close your mouth you sore looser. You arr a failure in all aspects of life. Omenka, what will you be remembered with when you die? Nothing! Just nothing... Vanished into thin space with no meaningful existence aside defending the most hopeless government ever seen any where in the world!

1 Like

Re: Let The Truth Be Told Buhari Is Still The Best,contest These by RomanReigns: 3:42pm On Jan 12, 2018
sarrki:
The enemies of our dear nation won't see it that way

Above all baba brought sanity back to our land

Which sanity? Why do you people like living in a fools paradise? As worthless, useless and hopeless this nation is now, its sane to you? Are you people even human beings?

God forbid!

1 Like

Re: Let The Truth Be Told Buhari Is Still The Best,contest These by LionDeLeo: 3:44pm On Jan 12, 2018
[s]
RomanReigns:

close your mouth you sore looser. You arr a failure in all aspects of life. Omenka, what will you be remembered with when you die? Nothing! Just nothing... Vanished into thin space with no meaningful existence aside defending the most hopeless government ever seen any where in the world!
[/s]
Take this rubbish out of my mention if you can't dispute the op.

This is the only thing left of them, nothing more.

Gerrout.

1 Like

Re: Let The Truth Be Told Buhari Is Still The Best,contest These by RomanReigns: 3:48pm On Jan 12, 2018
LionDeLeo:
[s][/s]

Gerrout.

Shameless man. I know the attentions I give younis giving some unalloyed joy to your heart. At your age, you have no house, no investment, no background... Just a nobody loafing about the earth.

Given the opportunity, I will give a super man punch to that useless, hopeless, smelling carcass of a Vulture called Buhari that you always defend. A super man punch he will never resurrect from.

2 Likes

Re: Let The Truth Be Told Buhari Is Still The Best,contest These by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jan 12, 2018
LionDeLeo:
[s][/s]

Gerrout.
I wonder why our opponents think of you as Omenka. What informs their opinion?
Re: Let The Truth Be Told Buhari Is Still The Best,contest These by madridguy(m): 3:53pm On Jan 12, 2018
So deep but the enemies within will still see otherwise.

1 Like

Re: Let The Truth Be Told Buhari Is Still The Best,contest These by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jan 12, 2018
RomanReigns:

Shameless man. I know the attentions I give younis giving some unalloyed joy to your heart. At your age, you have no house, no investment, no background... Just a nobody loafing about the earth.

Given the opportunity, I will give a super man punch to that useless, hopeless, smelling carcass of a Vulture called Buhari that you always defend. A super man punch he will never resurrect from.
Did you just say you were going to give the president a 'superman punch'? Bros better be guided o. Nnamdi kanu threatened to kill Buhari and where is he now?

1 Like

Re: Let The Truth Be Told Buhari Is Still The Best,contest These by LionDeLeo: 3:55pm On Jan 12, 2018
[s]
RomanReigns:

[/s]
Lol, the same thing that is so obsessed with me that he is even my follower is now talking about giving me attention. Tell me about poppyco.ck. grin

If you want to go and punch Buhari, why are you telling me? Or am I Aso Rock?

Re: Let The Truth Be Told Buhari Is Still The Best,contest These by LionDeLeo: 3:59pm On Jan 12, 2018
[s]
RomanReigns:

[/s]
Lol, the same thing that is so obsessed with me that he is even my follower is now talking about giving me attention. Tell me about poppyco.ck. grin

If you want to go and punch Buhari, why are you telling me? Am I Aso Rock?
Re: Let The Truth Be Told Buhari Is Still The Best,contest These by LionDeLeo: 4:01pm On Jan 12, 2018
GoroTango:
I wonder why our opponents think of you as Omenka. What informs their opinion?

Omenkalives has so dealt with them that they now see him behind any moniker that threatens their existence.

Pretty sure they also see him in their nightmares.

1 Like

Re: Let The Truth Be Told Buhari Is Still The Best,contest These by BrokenTV: 4:01pm On Jan 12, 2018
Mylove55:
only idiotic pigs of Biafra sees it as super story
It is better as you are making use of this moniker in posting trash than making use of that handle Jesusloveyou.

2 Likes

Re: Let The Truth Be Told Buhari Is Still The Best,contest These by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jan 12, 2018
LionDeLeo:

Omenkalives has so dealt with them that they now see him behind any moniker that threatens their existence.

Pretty sure they also see him in their nightmares.
Honestly its pathetic. Ps try and avoid exchanges with some of them, its just not worth it

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Let The Truth Be Told Buhari Is Still The Best,contest These by Realist2: 5:23pm On Jan 12, 2018
Reprobated sycophant.

1 Like

Re: Let The Truth Be Told Buhari Is Still The Best,contest These by anibirelawal(m): 5:36pm On Jan 12, 2018
naijaboy756:
Can a light not be visible in Darkness??

Why all the long useless epistle?

cant you see the light
Re: Let The Truth Be Told Buhari Is Still The Best,contest These by naijaboy756: 5:54pm On Jan 12, 2018
anibirelawal:

cant you see the light
even if i cant, why cant others see eeee

1 Like

Re: Let The Truth Be Told Buhari Is Still The Best,contest These by Justiceleague1: 5:58pm On Jan 12, 2018
CrtlAltDel:
You forgot Afonja or Yoruba muslims…….. grin grin grin
lolsss...he also forgot Coneheads and vultures grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let The Truth Be Told Buhari Is Still The Best,contest These by Ken4Christ: 6:34pm On Jan 12, 2018
Antoeni:
AND THEY WILL ALWAYS BLAME BUHARI - Joseph Odok

From the day Akpabio announced that 20 senators and 8 governors were to move from APC to PDP, a cabal led by Atiku Abubakar and beneficiaries of corruption began massive media blackmail on the image of Buhari. The sin of Buhari is the fact of his financial discipline and Prudence. Aso Rock is no longer ATM machine, men in the media like Reno Omokari, Ruben Abati, etc are no longer getting huge disbursement from Aso Villa ATM machine, so they have resorted to blackmail on Buhari

1. Price of fuel was highest in Christian states during the Xmas, Christian hoard more fuel than Muslims, yet we will blame Buhari. In fact most independent marketers from Christian south hoarded more fuel than their Muslims counterparts, yet Christmas is for Christians. In Cross River State for instance, Christians marketers have never sold fuel at normal price in Ogoja, Ikom and Boki. Yet they will shift their wickedness to Buhari.

2. The bank charges in CRS got so high, in Ogoja the ATM was adjusted to pay not more than 10,000 and Okundi was programmed to pay 5,000 just to get increased service charge of 65.00 naira per withdrawal. On the 23rd of December, banks refused to load money in ATM but gave money to agents that charged 500 naira for every 10,000 naira. Yet citizens of Cross River will blame this on Buhari

3. Buhari has made the highest single release of monies to universities, GEJ left backlogs of earned allowance. Buhari made payment to clear some earned allowances but the unions are now quarrelling. Today the non academic staff are on strike because the university management could not fashion a good sharing formula, students are at home and the penchant is to blame Buhari

4. Buhari had made huge release of bail out funds, some state governors have embezzled the money. Most workers and pensioners are yet to be paid their salaries, pension and gratuity, yet they have began a media propaganda against Buhari

5. There is the CBN anchor borrowers program for all states, some states have developed programs for food sufficiency, yet most States governors embezzled such monies. The blame for the embezzlement is on Buhari

6. Herdsmen are attacking and killing Nigerians, the senate is sleeping and have not seen it necessary to make any law to mitigate the crisis, security agencies assist the Herdsmen to unleash harm on innocent citizens, the politicization of herdsmen attack began with the Obasanjo administration, then to the GEJ and now Buhari. Yet no one blames the Senate, no one blames security agencies the blame is solely on Buhari

7. Yes Buhari has not been decisive in laying off his ineffective appointees, there are serious gaps in the efficiency of his cabinet. In fact when some of his aides felt he was dead, they went into large scale looting as it was in Ya' Adua's days. Yet every one expect magic from Buhari

8. The Nigerian Senate and Judiciary have been frustrating the anti corruption program of the Buhari's administration. Most laws Buhari recommended to check mate the system are intentionally frustrated by the Senate. They have refused to pass the budget because of personal interest, yet most National Assembly members blame all problems of Nigeria on Buhari

9. Judiciary has become the engine of corruption, at some point some judges were clamped down for corrupt charges. Nigerians refused to face the truth and ended up blaming Buhari

10. Members of CAN and most Christian Churches found themselves in Aso Rock to reap from the GEJ ATM, they kept quite when there was widespread corruption. Most were moved by the monies they received and became prophets of GEJ victory. Today because Buhari no longer gives them envelopes, they now prophesy doom and are bent on using propaganda in the pulpits to give Buhari a bad name

No single person can fix Nigeria, this is what is playing out, I will not blame Buhari, my new year resolution is to rise or fall with Buhari instead of allowing a corrupt cabal to stain the God's sent to redeem Nigeria. Buhari is not a magician, he cannot save Nigeria alone

The yardstick to judge the performance Of any government is how it reflects in the lives of the people.

Some of the major set backs of this government are.

1. Insecurity. The Fulani herdsmen attack has never been condemned by Buhari. It is part of his agenda to Islamize the country. One thing I do know, he that kills by the sword shall die by the sword.

2. Cost of living is on the increase. Even if you earn 200k monthly, it can't buy much. There was never a time in the history of Nigeria food items are this expensive.

3. Suicide was recorded at an alarming rate for the first time in the history of Nigeria.

4. There is no freedom of speech anymore as any attempt to openly criticize the government will be met with arrest.

5. The fuel crises suffered during the x mas was not caused by hoarding. It was a delibrate attempt to frustrate the Christian festival.

6. They promised to create jobs but people have lost more jobs in this regime.

7. They purport to fight corruption but the people in his cabinet are the most corrupt. NNPC Which he oversees had been rocked with one of the worst corruption in the history of Nigeria. The recent demand of One Trillion naira to fight boko haram which they claim has been defeated is a clear sign of corruption.

8. Exchange rate of dollar to naira was the worse in the history of Nigeria.

9. When cows are rustled, he will send military after the rustlers to recover the cows and every kill on sight. But when his kinsmen kills, it is police matter. The military has no business with it. When the Fulani kills, the military is never mobilized. But when the communities affected mobilize against the herdsmen, the military will be mobilized.

10. Virtually all sensitive post are held by the notherners. This is nepotism in display.

I can go on and on. This is the worst government. Buhari is the worst president.

Buhari has a track records for failure. It happened in his twenty months rule in 1983.

What most can I say. I wish he doesn't make it till 2019. May God deliver us from this wicked and senseless government.

2 Likes

Re: Let The Truth Be Told Buhari Is Still The Best,contest These by anibirelawal(m): 6:43pm On Jan 12, 2018
naijaboy756:
even if i cant, why cant others see eeee

May be they need eyeglasses...grin
Re: Let The Truth Be Told Buhari Is Still The Best,contest These by CrtlAltDel: 10:18pm On Jan 12, 2018
Justiceleague1:

[s]lolsss...he also forgot Coneheads and vultures [/s]grin grin grin grin
Madness has taken over somebody psychosomatic disorder grin grin grin
Re: Let The Truth Be Told Buhari Is Still The Best,contest These by Justiceleague1: 10:49pm On Jan 12, 2018
CrtlAltDel:
Madness has taken over somebody psychosomatic disorder grin grin grin
CrtlAltMENTAL grin grin grin
Re: Let The Truth Be Told Buhari Is Still The Best,contest These by CrtlAltDel: 10:52pm On Jan 12, 2018
Re: Let The Truth Be Told Buhari Is Still The Best,contest These by LionDeLeo: 11:02pm On Jan 12, 2018
[quote author=CrtlAltDel post=64145492][/quote]
If you know the kind thing you are wasting time on eh, I swear you will wish you never bothered to read whatever junk he throws into your mention.

Just take your time and study the kind of garbage he posts.

Things like; olodi apapa, professor emeritus, mental, laptop and some incoherent words that you can neither make a head or tail out of.

I suggest you just ignore it, though it may continue disturbing your mention and sometimes, the more you ignore, the greater efforts it put in, but you will still realise you are wasting your time on a..., you know na cheesy.

The next thing you will see after sometimes is a picture that "e pain am".
Re: Let The Truth Be Told Buhari Is Still The Best,contest These by CrtlAltDel: 11:06pm On Jan 12, 2018
LionDeLeo:

If you know the kind thing you are wasting time on eh, I swear you will wish you never bothered to read whatever junk he throws into your mention.

Just take your time and study the kind of garbage he posts.

Things like; olodi apapa, professor emeritus, mental, laptop and some incoherent words that you can neither make a head or tail out of.

I suggest you just ignore it, though it may continue disturbing your mention and sometimes, the more you ignore, the greater efforts it put in, but you will still realise you are wasting your time on a..., you know na cheesy.

The next thing you will see after sometimes is a picture that "e pain am".
"It"…… exactly what the mofo is grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let The Truth Be Told Buhari Is Still The Best,contest These by NaoSlay: 11:13pm On Jan 12, 2018
RomanReigns:

Super man punch?

Lmao, you guys and chest beating.

We will burn Nigeria if the ZOO army touches him - IPOB

Never knew it would be nairaland.

Re: Let The Truth Be Told Buhari Is Still The Best,contest These by Justiceleague1: 11:25pm On Jan 12, 2018

Re: Let The Truth Be Told Buhari Is Still The Best,contest These by Ayinke97(f): 2:50am On Jan 13, 2018
naijaboy756:
Can a light not be visible in Darkness??

Why all the long useless epistle?
a man with closed eyes cannot see unless they open his eyes
open your eyes to the good things that buhari has started and stop joining pointless nigerians
Re: Let The Truth Be Told Buhari Is Still The Best,contest These by Annie939(f): 6:18am On Jan 13, 2018
the best indeed for killing two million Nigerians in two years in power and thirty million lost their jobs buhari is working i see....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Yoruba Pdp Must Make Sure Buhari Is Re-elected In 2019 / I Will Liberate Nigeria From Poverty, Economic Stagnation, Says Ezekwesili / Nnamdi Kanu On His Way To Nigeria. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.