Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,899 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:59 PM

I Was Robbed At Gun Point But This Happened. What Should I Do? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was Robbed At Gun Point But This Happened. What Should I Do? (722 Views)

"Senator Akpabio Was Robbed Of Victory" - Justice Hafizu / Adeleke Was Robbed, Nigeria Is Finished – Fani Kayode Declares / I Was Forced To Withdraw Case Against Adeleke At Gun Point – PDP Chieftain (2) (3) (4)

(1)

I Was Robbed At Gun Point But This Happened. What Should I Do? by makazona(m): 1:46pm On Jan 12, 2018
My good friend was robbed of his valuables including phones etc at gun point and shot.

The police report was on obtained and treatment started that same night. Thank God he is stable and recovering.

But just this morning, I tried the stolen number and it rang. A guy picked, said "hello" and dropped. This means the stolen line is still in use.

My question is; Is there not a way of tracing the criminals. I tried phone tracker apps but they ain't working.

Pls, help.
Re: I Was Robbed At Gun Point But This Happened. What Should I Do? by LifeIsGuhd(f): 1:50pm On Jan 12, 2018
Well... yes theres a way.

Meanwhile, it is always advisable to write down or keep your IMEI number in a safe place... thats the surest way to track a phone.

1 Like

Re: I Was Robbed At Gun Point But This Happened. What Should I Do? by Mynd44: 1:59pm On Jan 12, 2018

(1)

2019: The Way Saraki Look At Buhari (pic) / Brief History Of Obj's Letter Writing / 246.4m meals served to nigerian pupils By Buhari Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.