Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Brief History Of Obj's Letter Writing - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Brief History Of Obj's Letter Writing (724 Views)

I Have Forgiven You, But You Have To Mend Your International Image~Obj To Atiku / Bishop Oyedepo, Atiku And Obasanjo Meet At OBJ's Residence In Abeokuta (Photos) / Obj’s Letter: Kogi Governor React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brief History Of Obj's Letter Writing by slydog(m): 5:33am On Jan 26, 2018
Brief History of OBJ's Letters

OBJ's involvement in any issue signifies the imminent end of that issue.

1) HE wrote to Shagari when the latter was allegedly mismanaging the economy few months later the military smashed Shagari government in 1983.

2) HE MANGLED IBB’s vaulted economic program—SAP –not having a human face ----

I. An overzealous then Navy Capt Mike Okhai Akhigbe called him a frustrated Old Man
II. a jittery IBB knew better and quickly responded with a SAP Palliatives
III. Today as we speak IBB is a shadow of himself --- Although Mike Okhai Akhigbe rose to be a Vice Admiral but died some year back --incidentally both men are way his junior in rank and age

3) HE heckled MKO--- SAYING HE IS NOT THE MESSIAH ---- his mandate was annulled & MKO eventually died when he stubbornly fought to restore his mandate

4) He heckled ABACHA -- and described him as a STONE AGE DICTATOR ,

I. Enraged Abacha got him jailed and his erstwhile deputy Maj Gen Shehu Musa Yar’adua detained alongside him ……unfortunately Yar’adua died in Prison
II. OBJ death sentence was commuted into prison term,
III. HE wrote another letter to Abacha titled NO CONDITION IS PERMANENT, Where he said, "I was a head of state yesterday, today, I'm in jail. You're the head of state today, tomorrow, your condition may be worse than mine...". We knew what happened ----- Indeed, Abacha's future and fate was worse as he ended inside the grave!!!

5) OBJ came back in Power as a democratically elected President ---didn't write himself while in power but instead wrote his deputy, Atiku Abubakar.

Atiku since then has been politically OSCILLATING like a pendulum SWINGING,DECAMPING RECAMPING RETICULATING and ATIKULATING………
This once impressive powerful Politician has become a shadow of his pre-2003 self since then.

Lest I forgot the “Oyi of Oyi”—DR. Chuba Okadigbo—tested his mettle after a VISIT and dinner at his house Dr. Chuba Okadigbo lost his senate Presidency and died later --

6) Although he didn’t write the Late President Shehu Yar’adua, any letter to the best of my knowledge but learnt his voice to the public outcry and publicly asked him to resign!!!-----it became NUNC DIMITIS -----after a prior doctrine of necessity

7) HE upbraided and warned GEJ- in a in a letter titled BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE GEJ volleyed in a sally calling him a motor park tout --- and it became too late for GEJ to act……….

cool He has written to PMB an 18 page verbal sledgehammer strewn with multiple combination punches –with a devastating 3 punch finishing combo- reminiscent of a Mike Tyson style era

As I post…..
1) The villa is in disarray

2) PMB is in a daze rushed into a Political ICU- needs absolute care else the letter becomes his political abattoir

3) ..it’s obvious PMB is in for a long ride we don’t know if he can overcome this

4) Hitherto protected boastful Babachir – is the first man down from the cabal train –more may follow

It looks like a “Chiller as a Thriller in the Villa “reminiscent of a Mohammed Ali/Frazier Thriller in Manilla”

Would PMB — BITE THE DUST EASILY –if he pushes “his luck and task our patience” as contained in the (coded warning) in OBJ’s letter…………………

WAILERS pray this prayer points
in my life I reject to be a recipient of any “EBORA EKUN of OWO” letters

In my life I reject to visited by any EBORA EKUN – of OWO

HAILERS come for deliverance prayers don’t forget to bring your offerings and tithes!!!

2 Likes

Re: Brief History Of Obj's Letter Writing by Trustme2(m): 5:39am On Jan 26, 2018
Baba
Re: Brief History Of Obj's Letter Writing by Jilo83(m): 5:42am On Jan 26, 2018
Obasango is a powerful yoruba, nigerian and african. But he is not Almighty God. Only God can determine the fate of man.
Re: Brief History Of Obj's Letter Writing by Samusu(m): 6:30am On Jan 26, 2018
Op, that doesn't make him a Prophet. Slow down abeg
Re: Brief History Of Obj's Letter Writing by DrOBD(m): 6:43am On Jan 26, 2018
Re: Brief History Of Obj's Letter Writing by jhydebaba(m): 7:07am On Jan 26, 2018
Baba has scored 100% in letter writing.

Baba has successfully supported and installed leaders.

But

Baba has failed in picking the right choice as he is not always satisfied with his own chosen candidate.

Next Election

We just have to pick the opposite of Baba's choice.
Re: Brief History Of Obj's Letter Writing by tuniski: 7:21am On Jan 26, 2018
Samusu:
Op, that doesn't make him a Prophet. Slow down abeg
He is not a spiritual prophet but a political prophet that has been blowing the trumpet of leadership direction and redirection for decades.
The letter is a bombshell. #BuhariToDaura2019 in full swing.
Re: Brief History Of Obj's Letter Writing by Danladi7: 7:34am On Jan 26, 2018
slydog:
Brief History of OBJ's Letters

OBJ's involvement in any issue signifies the imminent end of that issue.

1) HE wrote to Shagari when the latter was allegedly mismanaging the economy few months later the military smashed Shagari government in 1983.

2) HE MANGLED IBB’s vaulted economic program—SAP –not having a human face ----

I. An overzealous then Navy Capt Mike Okhai Akhigbe called him a frustrated Old Man
II. a jittery IBB knew better and quickly responded with a SAP Palliatives
III. Today as we speak IBB is a shadow of himself --- Although Mike Okhai Akhigbe rose to be a Vice Admiral but died some year back --incidentally both men are way his junior in rank and age

3) HE heckled MKO--- SAYING HE IS NOT THE MESSIAH ---- his mandate was annulled & MKO eventually died when he stubbornly fought to restore his mandate

4) He heckled ABACHA -- and described him as a STONE AGE DICTATOR ,

I. Enraged Abacha got him jailed and his erstwhile deputy Maj Gen Shehu Musa Yar’adua detained alongside him ……unfortunately Yar’adua died in Prison
II. OBJ death sentence was commuted into prison term,
III. HE wrote another letter to Abacha titled NO CONDITION IS PERMANENT, Where he said, "I was a head of state yesterday, today, I'm in jail. You're the head of state today, tomorrow, your condition may be worse than mine...". We knew what happened ----- Indeed, Abacha's future and fate was worse as he ended inside the grave!!!

5) OBJ came back in Power as a democratically elected President ---didn't write himself while in power but instead wrote his deputy, Atiku Abubakar.

Atiku since then has been politically OSCILLATING like a pendulum SWINGING,DECAMPING RECAMPING RETICULATING and ATIKULATING………
This once impressive powerful Politician has become a shadow of his pre-2003 self since then.

Lest I forgot the “Oyi of Oyi”—DR. Chuba Okadigbo—tested his mettle after a VISIT and dinner at his house Dr. Chuba Okadigbo lost his senate Presidency and died later --

6) Although he didn’t write the Late President Shehu Yar’adua, any letter to the best of my knowledge but learnt his voice to the public outcry and publicly asked him to resign!!!-----it became NUNC DIMITIS -----after a prior doctrine of necessity

7) HE upbraided and warned GEJ- in a in a letter titled BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE GEJ volleyed in a sally calling him a motor park tout --- and it became too late for GEJ to act……….

cool He has written to PMB an 18 page verbal sledgehammer strewn with multiple combination punches –with a devastating 3 punch finishing combo- reminiscent of a Mike Tyson style era

As I post…..
1) The villa is in disarray

2) PMB is in a daze rushed into a Political ICU- needs absolute care else the letter becomes his political abattoir

3) ..it’s obvious PMB is in for a long ride we don’t know if he can overcome this

4) Hitherto protected boastful Babachir – is the first man down from the cabal train –more may follow

It looks like a “Chiller as a Thriller in the Villa “reminiscent of a Mohammed Ali/Frazier Thriller in Manilla”

Would PMB — BITE THE DUST EASILY –if he pushes “his luck and task our patience” as contained in the (coded warning) in OBJ’s letter…………………

WAILERS pray this prayer points
in my life I reject to be a recipient of any “EBORA EKUN of OWO” letters

In my life I reject to visited by any EBORA EKUN – of OWO

HAILERS come for deliverance prayers don’t forget to bring your offerings and tithes!!!
This will be his last.

he migh have won all those people,he has never won tinubu

(1) (Reply)

Block Payment Of Ransom To Terrorist Groups, Buhari / [BREAKING] Ganduje, Kwankwaso’s Feud Divides Senators, IG Summoned / The Vice-president Of Nigeria, Yemi Osinbajo, Daughter’s Wedding Date Announced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.