Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,043 members, 7,814,560 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

Buhari Needs Prayers Of Nigerians To Succeed – Ekiti Monarch - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Needs Prayers Of Nigerians To Succeed – Ekiti Monarch (399 Views)

Insurgency: Zulum Alleges Sabotage, Says Buhari Needs To Know The Truth / Orji Uzor Kalu Bows To Soun Of Ogbomoso, Says "Buhari Needs Another 4 Years" / Wike Needs Prayers And Deliverance ~benue CPS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Needs Prayers Of Nigerians To Succeed – Ekiti Monarch by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jan 12, 2018
Oba Samuel Aderiye ,the Olode of Ode Ekiti, , has said that President Muhammadu Buhari need the prayers of Nigerians more to enable him succeed in the task of rebuilding the nation

The monarch, who described Buhari as God-sent leader to Nigeria to instill sanity and justice ,also said the action of the president since he came into office had shown he wanted a free and better Nigeria for all and sundry

Oba Aderiye stated this while reacting to the president’s extension of service of the Chief of Defence Staff, General Abayomi Olonisakin, who is a native of the town.

Speaking at a meeting of the Ode-in-council, the monarch said, “I wish to formally appreciate the President and Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces for his magnanimity for the extension of tenure of our son, General Abayomi Olonisakin as the Chief of Defence Staff.

“Buhari is God-sent and wants a better Nigeria. Buhari recognises hardwork and dedication to service that’s why he has extended his (Olonisakin) service.With this singular action, Ode Ekiti people are very much grateful to Mr. President and we wish him and his government every success.”

Oba Aderiye, who clarified that his commendation of the president had no political undertone, also praised Governor Ayodele Fayose for his efforts at transforming the state for better.

He said, “This is not about politics, I belong to every government and everybody. We commend the governor in whose time the appointment and extension were made. We commend him for his efforts to transforming Ekiti.

“Again we want to also seize this opportunity to congratulate Mr. President on his new age. Hence we wish him a happy birthday and more years with good health.At this juncture, we also wish to congratulate our amiable and dynamic son on his well -deserved extension of his tenure.

“We also pray God will grant him all the wisdom and knowledge to carry out the task of Defence of his father land – Nigeria which Ekiti is noted for.”

http://ekitidefender.com/2018/01/12/buhari-needs-prayers-nigerians-succeed-ekiti-monarch/

Lalasticlala Dominique Ishilove Mynd44

Re: Buhari Needs Prayers Of Nigerians To Succeed – Ekiti Monarch by zakim(m): 3:08pm On Jan 12, 2018
hmmm
Re: Buhari Needs Prayers Of Nigerians To Succeed – Ekiti Monarch by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jan 12, 2018
which succeed is the monarch talking about, base on my calculations he has less than a year to the general election which I have great belief that he can't win
Re: Buhari Needs Prayers Of Nigerians To Succeed – Ekiti Monarch by yarimo(m): 5:38pm On Jan 12, 2018
This OBA is a truly elder Statesman who means well for nigeria and nigerians . BUHARI / OSIBANJO till 2023
Re: Buhari Needs Prayers Of Nigerians To Succeed – Ekiti Monarch by yarimo(m): 5:40pm On Jan 12, 2018
Oma307:
which succeed is the monarch talking about, base on my calculations he has less than a year to the general election which I have great belief that he can't win
dream on boy. It will be like JET LI movie for eyes When president BUHARI will be sworn in as president in 2019
Re: Buhari Needs Prayers Of Nigerians To Succeed – Ekiti Monarch by merbenko: 5:58pm On Jan 12, 2018
yarimo:
dream on boy. It will be like JET LI movie for eyes When president BUHARI will be sworn in as president in 2019
If there will free and fair election in Nigeria Buhari will not 2019 election I bet u.
Re: Buhari Needs Prayers Of Nigerians To Succeed – Ekiti Monarch by seunmsg(m): 6:23pm On Jan 12, 2018
Kabiyedi Olode of Ode Ekiti better not allow Fayose hear him praise the president. A Fayose that can order PDP members to return Xmas rice that was donated to them by Dayo Adeyeye, a PDP member can dethrone any traditional ruler that oppose him on any issue. Fayose is not someone that is expected to behave reasonably.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Economic Situation / Armed Forces Remembrance Day – 10 Soldiers Who Were Killed By Boko Haram / No Land For Colonies In Benue, Benue Delegation Tells Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.