Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,278 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:32 AM

A Fulani Man Cannot Be An Option To Buhari In 2019 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Fulani Man Cannot Be An Option To Buhari In 2019 (1195 Views)

Ben Bruce Replies Charly Boy, Insists ‘Atiku Is An Option’ / Atiku + Agbakoba: A Viable Option To Get Nigeria Working Again / Buhari Is A Fake Fulani Man, Cannot Speak his language: Sule Lamido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Fulani Man Cannot Be An Option To Buhari In 2019 by denko(m): 3:29pm On Jan 12, 2018
We need a minority Northerner President comes 2019 I don't care his or her religion but he or she must not be a Fulani. Fulanis has destroy this country.

2 Likes

Re: A Fulani Man Cannot Be An Option To Buhari In 2019 by blackfase(m): 3:34pm On Jan 12, 2018
I concur! Chasing this clueless and wicked govt out is a task that must be done....
Re: A Fulani Man Cannot Be An Option To Buhari In 2019 by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jan 12, 2018
I have said it for all to hear. I will not vote for a fulani man come 2019.
Rightly or wrongly, the fulani herdsmen see a fulani presidency as an endorsement of their land and territorial expansion. I call on every nigerian to reject any president of fulani extraction.

2 Likes

Re: A Fulani Man Cannot Be An Option To Buhari In 2019 by stonemasonn: 5:12pm On Jan 12, 2018
The herdsmen impunity will end with Buhari. For some reasons, most of the southern leaders are scared of Buhari. Maybe because he is an ex-general with civil-war and maitatsine credentials. Any other Fulani man that comes in and try this sh*t will end up destroying the country.

2 Likes

Re: A Fulani Man Cannot Be An Option To Buhari In 2019 by Ken4Christ: 6:47pm On Jan 12, 2018
Must the next president even come from the North? Must it be APC or PDP? We are tired of these parties and their recycled leaders.
Re: A Fulani Man Cannot Be An Option To Buhari In 2019 by Monimatic(m): 6:55pm On Jan 12, 2018
denko:
We need a minority Northerner President comes 2019 I don't care his or her religion but he or she must not be a Fulani. Fulanis has destroy this country.

DANKWAMBO is our best option at this time

DANKWAMBO is not fulani, he is a minority Northerner
Re: A Fulani Man Cannot Be An Option To Buhari In 2019 by Nobody: 9:51am On Jun 10, 2018
stonemasonn:
The herdsmen impunity will end with Buhari. For some reasons, most of the southern leaders are scared of Buhari. Maybe because he is an ex-general with civil-war and maitatsine credentials. Any other Fulani man that comes in and try this sh*t will end up destroying the country.

Buhari has no war credentials, he is simply a weakling.

No one is Afraid of any war n southern leaders aren't scared of him. The southern leaders simply want the status quo to remain so that they can keep looting the nation.

(1) (Reply)

MONKEY Swallowed 70million Belonging To Northern Senators Forum / The Battle Between Buhari And Atiku From The Twitter Poll! / Buhari Is Behind The Jihadist Fulani Herdsmen Attacks,Witness From Plateau State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.