Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,119 members, 7,821,837 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

Kiss Daniel's "Uncle Stop Touching" Line In 'Yeba': Twitter Users Question Line - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kiss Daniel's "Uncle Stop Touching" Line In 'Yeba': Twitter Users Question Line (39879 Views)

Kiss Daniel Explains His "Uncle Stop Touching" Line Of "Yeba" / Roman Goddess Exposes Don Jazzy & Other Big Guys Waiting In Line In Her DM / Photos Of Kiss Daniel's House, A Beautiful Mansion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kiss Daniel's "Uncle Stop Touching" Line In 'Yeba': Twitter Users Question Line by sweetcocoa(f): 8:03pm On Jan 12, 2018
These people can debate just about anything on twitter, mschew.

1 Like

Re: Kiss Daniel's "Uncle Stop Touching" Line In 'Yeba': Twitter Users Question Line by AyamStarch: 8:07pm On Jan 12, 2018
charliboy654:
What's is a same clone? I know u meant sane clan But how can u make mistakes in both spellings.
The both of you sef, it's sane clime
Re: Kiss Daniel's "Uncle Stop Touching" Line In 'Yeba': Twitter Users Question Line by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jan 12, 2018
Uyi168:
FG should please dash these ones work..even if na NPOWER..

association of single and frustrated ladies.

2 Likes

Re: Kiss Daniel's "Uncle Stop Touching" Line In 'Yeba': Twitter Users Question Line by Papadoh(m): 8:10pm On Jan 12, 2018
xedyl:
Aunty stop complaining grin
You are a funny guy.

Re: Kiss Daniel's "Uncle Stop Touching" Line In 'Yeba': Twitter Users Question Line by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jan 12, 2018
pureola:
I'm in a mess right now , please I need 10k from good Nigerian to set me free. & Almighty would reward you immensely. this is my contact 08120540767.

But you still dey sub abi
Re: Kiss Daniel's "Uncle Stop Touching" Line In 'Yeba': Twitter Users Question Line by chuks34(m): 8:34pm On Jan 12, 2018
martineverest:
only few will understand d consequences of that line. ....idiots will diss d Twitter user for d message

in a Dane clan ,such music could be banned
Ban for what?
Re: Kiss Daniel's "Uncle Stop Touching" Line In 'Yeba': Twitter Users Question Line by humblemikel(f): 8:40pm On Jan 12, 2018
pureola:
I'm in a mess right now , please I need 10k from good Nigerian to set me free. & Almighty would reward you immensely. this is my contact 08120540767.
j

BEGGARS STRIKE
Re: Kiss Daniel's "Uncle Stop Touching" Line In 'Yeba': Twitter Users Question Line by willibounce1(m): 8:53pm On Jan 12, 2018
twitter daft feminists. Awon weyrey jatijati
Re: Kiss Daniel's "Uncle Stop Touching" Line In 'Yeba': Twitter Users Question Line by AlvaroMorata(m): 8:53pm On Jan 12, 2018
Ok, he finally addressed the issue.

Re: Kiss Daniel's "Uncle Stop Touching" Line In 'Yeba': Twitter Users Question Line by mentor80: 9:17pm On Jan 12, 2018
pureola:
Bro i taught this Nonsense ended last Yr. Wake up na it's 2018
Re: Kiss Daniel's "Uncle Stop Touching" Line In 'Yeba': Twitter Users Question Line by Taiwx(m): 9:27pm On Jan 12, 2018
undecided[color=#000099][/color]DON'T B STUPID. Anybody with d right,appropriat meme undecided
Re: Kiss Daniel's "Uncle Stop Touching" Line In 'Yeba': Twitter Users Question Line by Gerrard59(m): 9:29pm On Jan 12, 2018
AgricSalt:

Those climes where pretense and social correctness has now lead to many people being actually confused about their gender? Sane ko

grin grin grin

The political correctness in the west has gone too far!

1 Like

Re: Kiss Daniel's "Uncle Stop Touching" Line In 'Yeba': Twitter Users Question Line by bigsmoke2(m): 10:03pm On Jan 12, 2018
Just like davido's The money, that line " I wan to hmn hmm Kim kadarshian in the back of my brand new Bentley" every time I listen to the track I wish I can get a version without that line. undecided

1 Like

Re: Kiss Daniel's "Uncle Stop Touching" Line In 'Yeba': Twitter Users Question Line by Fuadeiza(m): 11:04pm On Jan 12, 2018
Mhizizzy:
Stop emphasizing irrelevant lyrics
Everyone knows boys want to wander while dancing but the girls stop them .

Babe. you fine gan, if you no mind make we connect Na
Re: Kiss Daniel's "Uncle Stop Touching" Line In 'Yeba': Twitter Users Question Line by Ogaten10: 11:49pm On Jan 12, 2018
Ksslib:
The extent people can go just to be relevant/popular on social media is sickening and disgusting!

How does that line glorify sexual assualt? Did those bimbos watch the video at all?

The lady was shaking her nyash for the man. He touched and she told him not to. If you go to a club and start grinding on a nigga with blood running through his viens and a very functional manhood, he must touch. If you tell him not to, that's fine.
The man even apologized.

But how dah ffuck is that an assualt? It's like the sexual harassment wave that has been sweeping through social media of recent is beginning to make many girls dumb and foolish.

you statement just highlights your ignorance and clear stupidity

a womans body is hers alone, the fact that you are pressing her without her consent is clear sexual assualt.

1 Like

Re: Kiss Daniel's "Uncle Stop Touching" Line In 'Yeba': Twitter Users Question Line by COOL10(m): 1:02am On Jan 13, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
Nawa for some ladies. Everything now na offence.Ordinary lyrics from a music,they are reading unnecessary meaning into it as if they ve not bleeped before.
. I've said it before and I'm saying it again: UNTIL MEN START LIVING AND ENJOYING THEIR LIVES LIKE THEY DON'T NEED WOMEN IN THEM,THE WOMEN WILL KEEP ON MISBEHAVING. IT'S THAT SIMPLE.
Re: Kiss Daniel's "Uncle Stop Touching" Line In 'Yeba': Twitter Users Question Line by njelrapheal: 7:25am On Jan 13, 2018
Chikita66:
Molesty and rapey..

See grammar..cheesy.
no be small grammar
Re: Kiss Daniel's "Uncle Stop Touching" Line In 'Yeba': Twitter Users Question Line by barallanee(f): 9:00am On Jan 13, 2018
Ah dnt like d way women love putting people in trouble...they want to copy the Hollywood celebrities,everyday dey will jux wake up and accuse the males of sexual assult...very bad... Dey want to destroy sum1s carrier,...sorry for dem dis is Naija.. We dnt HV time for all DAT crap,everybody d fine belle
Re: Kiss Daniel's "Uncle Stop Touching" Line In 'Yeba': Twitter Users Question Line by Ksslib(m): 9:19am On Jan 13, 2018
Ogaten10:

you statement just highlights your ignorance and clear stupidity

a womans body is hers alone, the fact that you are pressing her without her consent is clear sexual assualt.
Your statement just highlights the sad reality that not only are you a zombie without a brain, but your empty skull is filled with fermented kitten juice.

If a girl starts grinding on me on the dance floor without my permission that should be sexual assualt too, since she possessed me without my permission. If I hug my girlfriend from behind when she's oblivious of my presence, that should be sexual assualt too since I didn't ask her consent before hugging. And she might not have been in to the mood to hug but I forced myself on her..

There's something called "Context" but how should I expect you to understand when the quality of your thought process solely depends on the chemical interaction of kitten juice in your skull.

2 Likes

Re: Kiss Daniel's "Uncle Stop Touching" Line In 'Yeba': Twitter Users Question Line by boma95(f): 12:00pm On Jan 13, 2018
Must people read meaning into every thing?? Na wa o.. Funny that's the part of the song I enjoy ��
Re: Kiss Daniel's "Uncle Stop Touching" Line In 'Yeba': Twitter Users Question Line by Ogaten10: 1:48am On Dec 03, 2018
Ksslib:

Your statement just highlights the sad reality that not only are you a zombie without a brain, but your empty skull is filled with fermented kitten juice.

If a girl starts grinding on me on the dance floor without my permission that should be sexual assualt too, since she possessed me without my permission. If I hug my girlfriend from behind when she's oblivious of my presence, that should be sexual assualt too since I didn't ask her consent before hugging. And she might not have been in to the mood to hug but I forced myself on her..

There's something called "Context" but how should I expect you to understand when the quality of your thought process solely depends on the chemical interaction of kitten juice in your skull.

You be complete slowpoke.
There's nothing like context regarding consent.
It's either given or not.

But how can an slowpoke know that?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Testimony Of Ozil, Cristiano Ronaldo Had Already Memorized Surat Al-fatihah / An Interview With Joke Silva On Olu Jacobs / Tiwa Savage And Jamil At A Pool In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.