₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1,945,763 members, 4,031,324 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 January 2018 at 04:07 PM

Ben Murray-Bruce Visits Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Murray-Bruce Visits Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) (56840 Views)

Seriake Dickson Visits Goodluck Jonathan In His Otueke Mansion (Photos) / Gbenga Daniel Visits Goodluck Jonathan And Wife, Patience At Their Home [PICS] / Peter Obi Visits Goodluck Jonathan At His Residence In Otuoke (photos) (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Visits Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by Oma307: 12:00pm On Jan 14
Azam101:
Tackling insurgency to some extent and enforcement of TSA which his predecessor couldn't.
how has the common man benefit
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Visits Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by Azam101: 1:33pm On Jan 14
Oma307:

Then I don't need to argue with you again I rest my case in you don't know grin
Oma307:

Then I don't need to argue with you again I rest my case in you don't know
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Visits Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by Oma307: 2:26pm On Jan 14
Azam101:
Then I don't need to argue with you again I rest my case in you don't know ;DThen I don't need to argue with you again I rest my case in you don't know
go and tell the old men and women

(0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Loses Six Rep Seats In Lagos As Igbo Political Clout Grows. / Let Aba Produce NYSC Uniforms - Ikpeazu, Takes Samples To NYSC DG (Pics) / Buhari, Tinubu, Amaechi Break Ramadan Fast This Evening (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2018 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.