Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,234 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Husband Beats Police Wife To Death In Lagos Over Mistress (photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Husband Beats Police Wife To Death In Lagos Over Mistress (photo) (39039 Views)

"My Husband Beats Me, Says I Eat Too Much" - Woman Tells Court / Husband Beats His Wife After Asking Him For Feeding Money. See Photo / Suspect Beats Police Officer Trying To Arrest Him To Stupor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Beats Police Wife To Death In Lagos Over Mistress (photo) by Nobody: 1:00am On Jan 13, 2018
dre11:

Hubby not guilty, says PPRO

https://newtelegraphonline.com/2018/01/husband-beats-police-wife-death-mistress-family/

She done get 19 yead old son but she still dey fight on top man matter. . . . .

Okay, if she dey night duty for snake island, shey she no dey fūck ni?
Re: Husband Beats Police Wife To Death In Lagos Over Mistress (photo) by greggng: 1:03am On Jan 13, 2018
I grew up in that solanke street. By tomorrow I will call those that matters there to confirm this story. For police to have released a man that allegedly killed the wife and more importantly one of them is a pointer that they man might be innocent. Will post my finds here today. In fact that 10 solanke street it might belong to the man whose name was used for the street. That street is off old akute road or kudirat Abiola way . Popularly called old akute road. Is so painful such a news is coming from a peaceful street I lived for 12years
Re: Husband Beats Police Wife To Death In Lagos Over Mistress (photo) by YelloweWest: 1:19am On Jan 13, 2018
ashjay001:

Another way to view it;
because of ashawo, d wife wasted her life!
She wasted her life?? Did she kill herself?

1 Like

Re: Husband Beats Police Wife To Death In Lagos Over Mistress (photo) by meemaa: 3:00am On Jan 13, 2018
Please good people of nairaland.... I humbly solicit for your help to help me with any amount of cash you can give....I'm so broke that this life is becoming somewhat meaningless to me....please lend a helping hand ....and I promise to invest this money in trade or crypto business to have a stable income... I know some of you have enough cash that giving me something wouldn't make any effect on you...please help a brother by donating to this addresses :
Perfectmoney : U12150566
Bitcoin : 16ME3ULkwaCyj892u4QL59CiJgz9tptdQF

Please if you need my Nigerian bank account please reach me through my email : dmikemda@gmail.com
Thanks for your anticipated kind gesture and God will bless you in multiple folds as you help.
NOTE: I'm not scam...this is for real
Re: Husband Beats Police Wife To Death In Lagos Over Mistress (photo) by aureen: 4:11am On Jan 13, 2018
dingbang:
Because of ashawo, him kill the wife...

RIP to the dead.
Why don't he divorce his wife and marry the mistress instead of killing her.

2 Likes

Re: Husband Beats Police Wife To Death In Lagos Over Mistress (photo) by aureen: 4:20am On Jan 13, 2018
publicenemy:
Some men are so irresponsible. How can a woman bring you food while Ur married to another.

They do that to spite the wife, the man is a foolish and wicked man.
Re: Husband Beats Police Wife To Death In Lagos Over Mistress (photo) by Seahawk: 4:56am On Jan 13, 2018
I hope the ‘stick with him even when he’s cheating’ crew will gather together now to congratulate her. Silly

1 Like

Re: Husband Beats Police Wife To Death In Lagos Over Mistress (photo) by Ceejay8: 5:00am On Jan 13, 2018
Nizguy:
;Dcan sum1 summarize that comprehension for me.

note: not more than 3sentences ;Dcan sum1 summarize that comprehension for me.

note: not more than 3sentences
the man killed a police, the police was his wife ,and now the police is dead ,good day
Re: Husband Beats Police Wife To Death In Lagos Over Mistress (photo) by rukis360(m): 5:18am On Jan 13, 2018
obaataaokpaewu:
Nigerian police! Jeez!!!! For the benefit of their late colleague, they couldn't even mind "not collecting bribe" from the husband?
Look at how fast they were able to establish that the man didn't beat the lady to death even with neighbors saying otherwise.
so u don't want the police to do d ryt thing,if the police should support its personnel it'll be at the detriment of u civilians,you'll just com online and write any thing u like befor u even think of the implications
Re: Husband Beats Police Wife To Death In Lagos Over Mistress (photo) by thesicilian: 5:36am On Jan 13, 2018
Of what use is a police woman who cannot defend herself? She obviously had an underlying medical condition and probably not fit to be a police woman in the first place.
Re: Husband Beats Police Wife To Death In Lagos Over Mistress (photo) by Nizguy(m): 6:22am On Jan 13, 2018
Ceejay8:
the man killed a police, the police was his wife ,and now the police is dead ,good day

wow so pathetic, rip to the dead.

as for u thanks a lot

1 Like

Re: Husband Beats Police Wife To Death In Lagos Over Mistress (photo) by billyG(m): 6:41am On Jan 13, 2018
can a man beat a pelicewoman without consqeuence?autopsy will show if she was beaten,she must hav died of heart break but woman sha dem no won share sweet bannana with their fellow women why?
Re: Husband Beats Police Wife To Death In Lagos Over Mistress (photo) by AFONJAPIG(m): 6:46am On Jan 13, 2018
AFONJA conspiracy and hatred for Igbo is getting out of hand ooo, they are ganging up against, Uche... if he is guilty as said, why did police release him on bail after 4Days... she died out of frustration and exhaustion...

THREAD CLOSED

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Husband Beats Police Wife To Death In Lagos Over Mistress (photo) by Nobody: 7:45am On Jan 13, 2018
this is my mum. may your gentle rest in peace mama. if only I had come seen you that night. so many questions but you are resting now. may the God you served so well grant you peace. you know I love you so much

1 Like

Re: Husband Beats Police Wife To Death In Lagos Over Mistress (photo) by akanbiaa(m): 7:49am On Jan 13, 2018
Make money by checking my signature, you won't regret
Re: Husband Beats Police Wife To Death In Lagos Over Mistress (photo) by godofuck231: 7:50am On Jan 13, 2018
dre11:

Hubby not guilty, says PPRO

https://newtelegraphonline.com/2018/01/husband-beats-police-wife-death-mistress-family/

(1) When a wife listens to third parties in her marriage she ends up dancing to the tunes of public disgrace.

(2) when a woman abandons her husband because of her job or financial issues in the home, some woman is willing to carry him despite his shortfalls as a husband.

(3) when a woman leaves a man hungry, he find an alternative woman to cook for him!

(4) the man who puts his family first always wins.

Most men can't cook and this woman as a police woman is often not home, the man is a business man, the two do not meet the capacity to wield a family. Words of our elders are words of wisdom, their words are like palm oil to boiled yam.
Re: Husband Beats Police Wife To Death In Lagos Over Mistress (photo) by Nobody: 7:55am On Jan 13, 2018
safarigirl:
Woman- Mariam Sule

Husband- Uche Madumere

Brother- Kelvin Ndu

Son- Gabriel Adaji

Hian! Wetin make she no fit remain as single mother? Would she have been dead by now if she had just focused on raising her three kids? Sometimes, it's better to remain single, rather than marry one destiny killer

The Uche himself was keeping a mistress which signifies, he wasn't looking for a wife to begin with and aunty Mariam should have just left him the moment she found out he was messing up....no be say she no get pikin, she just wan be Mrs. Somebody

Make I troll you this fine morning. How come the guy is not a Yoruba demon? We are the only philandering heartbreaks, not so?

1 Like

Re: Husband Beats Police Wife To Death In Lagos Over Mistress (photo) by ashjay001(m): 8:01am On Jan 13, 2018
YelloweWest:

She wasted her life?? Did she kill herself?

Why fight over a stupid man? She comes home, once a week? Why not just stop coming, altogether?

The concubine brought him his meal outside, n knowing his wife was arnd, he told d concubine to go n drop it inside his home, a home probably paid for by d poor wife!

I hate conflict, esp in relationships! Egbon, if u want d pussy n d pussy wants u too, come n take it! Thats my creed, no apologies. I go out of my way to satisfy, if u're not satisfied, gtfooml!angry

I've got abt another 100m ladies in naija alone, to choose from! I had a boss then(sole entrepreneur), he used to say; I will lay u off, n before I employ up to 10persons, I'll get someone, far better than u! Nobody is indispensable.
Re: Husband Beats Police Wife To Death In Lagos Over Mistress (photo) by Killurself: 8:30am On Jan 13, 2018
Igbo man was using advantage of police woman he survived, he now want to marry another woman from their tribe, if you look the police woman name it sound middle belt. Mr Uche want to marry igbo lady after he don chop the salary of the police woman for many years. Igbo with wayo. That's why I always pity ladies of another tribe open leg for igbo men or guys they don't love other tribes unless something is coming out of ur pocket.

2 Likes

Re: Husband Beats Police Wife To Death In Lagos Over Mistress (photo) by dumininu01(m): 9:33am On Jan 13, 2018
cheesy cheesy.. ok
Re: Husband Beats Police Wife To Death In Lagos Over Mistress (photo) by YelloweWest: 12:07pm On Jan 13, 2018
ashjay001:

Why fight over a stupid man? She comes home, once a week? Why not just stop coming, altogether?

The concubine brought him his meal outside, n knowing his wife was arnd, he told d concubine to go n drop it inside his home, a home probably paid for by d poor wife!

I hate conflict, esp in relationships! Egbon, if u want d pussy n d pussy wants u too, come n take it! Thats my creed, no apologies. I go out of my way to satisfy, if u're not satisfied, gtfooml!angry

I've got abt another 100m ladies in naija alone, to choose from! I had a boss then(sole entrepreneur), he used to say; I will lay u off, n before I employ up to 10persons, I'll get someone, far better than u! Nobody is indispensable.
Because of work some men come home once a month.
A woman comes home once a week for the same reason and deserves to die?
Common
Re: Husband Beats Police Wife To Death In Lagos Over Mistress (photo) by 400billionman: 12:20pm On Jan 13, 2018
A police person died.

And police has released her husband.

Meaning they are assured he wasn't culpable.

But the man no try.
Re: Husband Beats Police Wife To Death In Lagos Over Mistress (photo) by ashjay001(m): 12:38pm On Jan 13, 2018
YelloweWest:

Because of work some men come home once a month.
A woman comes home once a week for the same reason and deserves to die?
Common

Oga, no vex o, but e be like say na F9 u get for Gns n comprehension

I'm pissed-off at her, for wasting her life over someone, probably, not worth it!
Re: Husband Beats Police Wife To Death In Lagos Over Mistress (photo) by SUNDICOS(m): 12:47pm On Jan 13, 2018
You seeTAIWO JIMOH too dey yarn illegal stories.

(1) (2) (Reply)

These Men Packaged Drugs As Condoms (photos) / Ritualists Who Sell Human Organs To Personalities In Kogi, Busted By Police.PICS / Wife Stabs Her Husband To Death In Bauchi (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.