Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,270 members, 7,954,052 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:30 AM

Benue Killings: Jang Blasts Lalong Over Comments Against Ortom - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Benue Killings: Jang Blasts Lalong Over Comments Against Ortom (20207 Views)

Jime Vs Ortom: Supreme Court Hears Jime’s Appeal Against Ortom Today / Police Aid 8 Of 30 Benue Lawmakers In Impeachment Move Against Ortom - This Day / Benue Lawmakers Climb Fence To Stop Impeachment Plot Against Ortom (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benue Killings: Jang Blasts Lalong Over Comments Against Ortom by Neoteny(m): 2:33pm On Jan 13, 2018
persius555:

You are your people's problem. In a world where global climate isconsuming everything on its path, humanity is advancing and deciding new ways to tackle nature's harsh resolve with new and modern methods of doing things. You are here encouraging your people to stick to old ways of doing things.
Unfortunately, herding of cattle is not sustainable in this 21st century. The earlier your people embrace change the better your future. Wait till your cup fills up

Allow us to herd as we deem fit, whether it's modern or not.

I don't see your farmers doing 21st century mechanized farming, all i see is them bending down doing primitive backbreaking work.

We have as much rights to the land as any citizen

Anyone who feels different should do their worst.
Re: Benue Killings: Jang Blasts Lalong Over Comments Against Ortom by bishopkay: 2:54pm On Jan 13, 2018
Neoteny:

So the farmers bought the land, abi?

Stop making empty threats everytime the herdsmen strike and do something.

Your impotent rage serves no purpose than to make you all look stupid.

It's their ancenstral land and property!

And no boy we don't make empty threats! If an Orogun man tells you something, take it to the bank. If he says he'd kill you, you better run away. Ask around the Uhrobo nation about us.

Have a nice day!

1 Like

Re: Benue Killings: Jang Blasts Lalong Over Comments Against Ortom by Willybos(m): 3:40pm On Jan 13, 2018
[quote author=Danielomisco post=64148503][/quote] imagine this big fool. Don't worry we kno how to treat ur fuckup...
Re: Benue Killings: Jang Blasts Lalong Over Comments Against Ortom by Danielomisco(m): 3:57pm On Jan 13, 2018
Willybos:

imagine this big fool. Don't worry we kno how to treat ur fuckup...
lol oga u quoted the wrong person..I am nt the Fulani guy that was reinin insults lol.I quoted him askin if he was happy with the killing
Re: Benue Killings: Jang Blasts Lalong Over Comments Against Ortom by Neoteny(m): 4:38pm On Jan 13, 2018
bishopkay:

It's their ancenstral land and property!

And no boy we don't make empty threats! If an Orogun man tells you something, take it to the bank. If he says he'd kill you, you better run away. Ask around the Uhrobo nation about us.

Have a nice day!

Storm in a teacup.

All you people do is yell at the top of your voices threatening doom and damanation and then you.....retreat to your alcohol and debauchery.

Cowards.
Re: Benue Killings: Jang Blasts Lalong Over Comments Against Ortom by bishopkay: 5:29pm On Jan 13, 2018
Neoteny:

Storm in a teacup.

All you people do is yell at the top of your voices threatening doom and damanation and then you.....retreat to your alcohol and debauchery.

Cowards.

You sound so pained my nigga grin...that cowardice runs in your family doesn't mean every other person has the spell cheesy grin
Now run away coward! angry grin grin
Re: Benue Killings: Jang Blasts Lalong Over Comments Against Ortom by Neoteny(m): 6:42pm On Jan 13, 2018
bishopkay:

You sound so pained my nigga grin...that cowardice runs in your family doesn't mean every other person has the spell cheesy grin
Now run away coward! angry grin grin

Who's the coward?

I'm fulani.

We're the hot-button item now everyone's talking about.

We walk the walk while all y'all do is talk the talk, and rather endlessly it seems.

The cannibals of jos, the savages of taraba, and the heathens of benue are living (or dead) testament to our resolve.

Now scurry away, little paper tiger. Come back when you've grown a pair.

1 Like

Re: Benue Killings: Jang Blasts Lalong Over Comments Against Ortom by bishopkay: 7:42pm On Jan 13, 2018
Neoteny:

Who's the coward?

I'm fulani.

We're the hot-button item now everyone's talking about.

We walk the walk while all y'all do is talk the talk, and rather endlessly it seems.

The cannibals of jos, the savages of taraba, and the heathens of benue are living (or dead) testament to our resolve.

Now scurry away, little paper tiger. Come back when you've grown a pair.

Now the B!tch says he's a Fulani grin Well listen Fulani boy and quote me today; Your ilk would soon become an endangered species in Nigeria...Heck they are already at my home town!

We killed your vermin brothers and dragged their leader with a bike till he died! cheesy grin His cries to Allah went unanswered and his gun trotting brothers who managed to escape fled and dispersed like the wind grin cool They avoid there like a deadly plague now. The carnage was so much that we virtually erased any thinking of a reprisal from Y'all. We made them know violence is also entrenched in us.

While you sit on the floor of your father's hut typing on your phone, its already happening at Benue boy...y'all would soon be an endangered species to be shot at sight! Also as a bonus, you could go there and shout you are a Fulani...it'd be such a glorious moment to watch your skin burn like that of a goat at an abattoir...at least that would be the bravest thing you ever did your whole life!!
Re: Benue Killings: Jang Blasts Lalong Over Comments Against Ortom by Willybos(m): 8:28pm On Jan 13, 2018
Danielomisco:
lol oga u quoted the wrong person..I am nt the Fulani guy that was reinin insults lol.I quoted him askin if he was happy with the killing
sory ma bros.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benue Killings: Jang Blasts Lalong Over Comments Against Ortom by Neoteny(m): 10:48pm On Jan 13, 2018
bishopkay:

Now the B!tch says he's a Fulani grin Well listen Fulani boy and quote me today; Your ilk would soon become an endangered species in Nigeria...Heck they are already at my home town!

We killed your vermin brothers and dragged their leader with a bike till he died! cheesy grin His cries to Allah went unanswered and his gun trotting brothers who managed to escape fled and dispersed like the wind grin cool They avoid there like a deadly plague now. The carnage was so much that we virtually erased any thinking of a reprisal from Y'all. We made them know violence is also entrenched in us.

While you sit on the floor of your father's hut typing on your phone, its already happening at Benue boy...y'all would soon be an endangered species to be shot at sight! Also as a bonus, you could go there and shout you are a Fulani...it'd be such a glorious moment to watch your skin burn like that of a goat at an abattoir...at least that would be the bravest thing you ever did your whole life!!

All i read was blah blah yada yada

Impotent rage impresses no one.

Boy.
Re: Benue Killings: Jang Blasts Lalong Over Comments Against Ortom by Cusan: 6:13am On Jan 14, 2018
[quote author=Danielomisco post=64148503][/quote]

So after lalong acted wisely why still the senseless killings?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Babajide Sanwo-olu Congratulates Dapo Abiodun On His Victory (PHOTO) / Soyinka, Falana, Others Lay Wreath On Abiola’s Grave / Buhari Signing Of PIB: Petrol May Sell For N300, FG To Decide On Subsidy Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.