Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,987 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! (14457 Views)

Rhapsody Of Realities PDF Download For MAY 2024 / Apostle Ogochukwu Tochukwu Amaukwu's 2018 Prophecies / Primate Elijah Ayodele's 2018 Prophecies: What Atiku Must Do Ahead Of 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 6:38am On Jun 19, 2018
Good morning Saint,

Here's the Rhapsody of realities devotional.

Pastor Chris

Tuesday, June 19th

THE WORD ON YOUR LIPS

For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation (Romans 10:10).

It’s not enough to know God’s Word as it’s contained in the written pages of the Bible; you have to release power through speaking! That’s how it works! With the Word on your lips, you’ll live over and above all limitations and circumstances.

Voicing your faith is a fundamental spiritual principle, without which even the gift and blessing of salvation can’t be received or activated. Notice the opening verse again: “For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation” (Romans 10:10).

The salvation package is delivered upon satisfying these two conditions: Believing and confessing the Lordship of Jesus. To believe isn’t enough; there must be the corresponding verbal communication or affirmation of your faith.

When you speak the Word, what you’re doing is releasing the power of God into action on your behalf. For example, God instructed Joshua, “This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success” (Joshua 1:cool.

The Hebrew rendering of the word “meditate” is “hagah,” which means to ponder, imagine, murmur, mutter, speak, study, talk, utter, or roar. It’s not just talking about you thinking the Word only, it means you ought to voice out the Word.

Notice that the instruction to Joshua doesn’t make any mention of us speaking to anyone. So, it makes no difference whether or not anyone is listening to you, you just keep talking the Word. When matters arise, use the Word. Speak the Word and change things. The Word of God in your mouth is God talking.

PRAYER:

Dear Father, thank you for faith is stirred in my spirit to change my world and transform circumstances for your glory. I believe in the unsearchable riches of Christ and all He’s done for me, and therefore affirm that I walk in righteousness, victory, health, peace, progress and prosperity all my days, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

Mark 11:23;
For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.

Proverbs 15:23;
A man hath joy by the answer of his mouth:
and a word spoken in due season, how good is it!

Romans 10:6-9
6. But the righteousness which is of faith speaketh on this wise, Say not in thine heart, Who shall ascend into heaven? (that is, to bring Christ down from abovesmiley
7. Or, Who shall descend into the deep? (that is, to bring up Christ again from the dead.)
8. But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach;
9. That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan
Acts 8:9-40 & 2 Chronicles 33-34

2-Year Bible Reading Plan
2 Corinthians 6:1-10 & Isaiah 5-6

Leave comments on today's hdevotional www.rhapsodyofrealities.org. DO HAVE A BEAUTIFUL DAY ������
Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 6:11am On Jun 20, 2018
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL

EXCITING BENEFITS OF PRAYER

Wednesday, June 20th, 2018

Pastor Chris

Pray without ceasing (1 Thessalonians 5:17).

When you understand the importance and higher purposes of prayer, you’ll always be willing and excited to pray, especially in other tongues. One of the beautiful things the Holy Spirit has done in our lives as God’s children is to give us the ability to speak in other tongues.

When we speak in tongues, the utterance, the words we speak, aren’t man-made but from the Lord. Moreover, we aren’t speaking to men but to God: “For he that speaketh in an unknown tongue speaketh not unto men, but unto God: for no man understandeth him; howbeit in the spirit he speaketh mysteries” (1 Corinthians 14:2). When you pray in tongues, you’re in fellowship with the Father; you’re communicating with Him through the Spirit in a heavenly language. What a blessing that is!

Also, praying in tongues helps to stir up the power of God resident in your spirit. Though that power came into your life when you received the Holy Spirit (Acts 1:cool, you’ve got to keep it active and in use for His glory.

Praying in tongues will keep you more “fit” spiritually, and responsive to the guidance and promptings of the Spirit. The more time you spend in fellowship with the Lord, praying in the Holy Ghost, the more His character and personality are revealed in, and manifested through you.

Some are only compelled to pray when they face crises in life, and that’s not right. We’re called into fellowship with our heavenly Father; that’s what prayer, and praying, is primarily for: fellowship!

Take your personal and corporate times of prayer very seriously. Create the opportunities in the course of your day to fellowship with the Lord through prayer, and your life will flourish from glory to glory.

PRAYER
How great thou art O Lord! Your glory, greatness, and majesty are beyond description. Thank you for your presence in my life, and your Word that builds and transforms me in ever-increasing glory. Thank you for the privilege of speaking in other tongues and to fellowship with you in such deep intimacy, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
Acts 4:31
And when they had prayed, the place was shaken where they were assembled together; and they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and they spake the word of God with boldness.

James 5:16 AMPC
Confess to one another therefore your faults (your slips, your false steps, your offenses, your sins) and pray [also] for one another, that you may be healed and restored [to a spiritual tone of mind and heart]. The earnest (heartfelt, continued) prayer of a righteous man makes tremendous power available [dynamic in its working].

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

Acts 9:1-31 & 2 Chronicles 35-36

2 Corinthians 6:11-18 & Isaiah 7

Leave comments on today's devotional www.rhapsodyofrealities.org
Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 9:06am On Jun 21, 2018
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL (FREE JUNE PDF) https:///2GqjSub

A PURE LANGUAGE OF THE SPIRIT

Thursday, June 21st, 2018

Pastor Chris

For if I pray in an unknown tongue, my spirit prayeth, but my understanding is unfruitful. What is it then? I will pray with the spirit, and I will pray with the understanding also: I will sing with the spirit, and I will sing with the understanding also
(1 Corinthians 14:14-15).

No matter how many earthly languages exist, there’re not enough words in the human vocabulary with which to adequately and accurately
express yourself to God. Our human earthly vocabulary isn’t pure enough to commune with the holy God that our heavenly Father is. That’s the reason the Holy Spirit gave us a language, pure and holy, with which to communicate in a way that’s acceptable to God: praying in other tongues.

Many only know how to pray in their understanding; that is, in their native language, but that won’t take you far enough. No matter how beautiful your words are in any earthly language, and how loaded with revelation they are, they’re no match for the pure language of the Spirit.

It’s for this reason that Paul, by the Spirit, penned the words we read in the latter part of our opening verse. Notice that praying with the spirit comes before praying with the understanding. Sadly, some Christians would rather pray with their understanding first, and then pray with the spirit, if they do pray in the spirit at all. They’ve made praying with the spirit the “also,” and that’s the wrong order.

Before you pray with your understanding, pray intensely and profusely first with the spirit. In fact, your praying in the understanding would be more effectual if you’d pray first with the spirit. And praying with the spirit doesn’t mean shutting your eyes and being mute, hoping that somehow, God’s looking into your sincere heart to know what you want; no. It means praying in tongues; praying in the language of the Spirit—a divine coded language. Your mind can’t interpret what you’re saying, but in the realm of the spirit, you’re speaking mysteries.

The devil and his cohorts of darkness are confounded when we pray in other tongues, for it’s an esoteric language for our direct communication with our heavenly Father. What a privilege and blessing to be able to access and speak forth divine mysteries and secrets from the realm of the Spirit. Blessed be God!

PRAYER
Dear Father, I thank you for the blessing and privilege of being able to speak in tongues. My life is excellent and full of glory because of the awesome ministry of the Holy Spirit in me, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
Luke 18:1;
And he spake a parable unto them to this end, that men ought always to pray, and not to faint;

Romans 8:26-27;
26. Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
27. And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

Jude 1:20 AMPC
But you, beloved, build yourselves up [founded] on your most holy faith [make progress, rise like an edifice higher and higher], praying in the Holy Spirit;

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

Acts 9:32-43 & Ezra 1-3

2 Corinthians 7:1-8 & Isaiah 8

Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 6:17am On Jun 22, 2018

SINCERITY ISN’T RIGHTEOUSNESS

Friday, June 22nd, 2018

Pastor Chris

For if by one man’s offence death reigned by one; much more they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ (Romans 5:17).

In your walk with God, you have to understand that there’s a huge difference between sincerity and righteousness. Sometimes, we think that God should
look at our sincerity and count it for righteousness, but it’s not so. No matter how sincere you are, it’ll never amount to righteousness.

God doesn’t hear and answer your prayers because you’re sincere, but because you’re righteous; because of Jesus; and your righteousness is the righteousness of Jesus. The Bible says, “Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life” (Romans 5:18). Righteousness is what gives you right standing in the presence of God. Your sincerity never gives you right standing before the Father.

A whole lot of Christians pray and cry to God, pleading on their sincerity, because they’re not aware of the truth of God’s Word. Never use your “sincerity” as a currency; that’s not what works; it’s your faith—your faith in His righteousness—that produces results.

Having been declared righteous, you have a right to be heard in the presence of God; you have peace with God (Romans 5:1). This didn’t happen on the basis of your “sincerity” or personal effort; it happened because He gave you His righteousness. Never think of God as one you need to “impress” with your good works so He’ll accept you or do anything for you; Jesus already impressed Him in your behalf.

So, when you plead your case before God, it
shouldn’t be on the basis of your “performance”or self-righteousness. Rather, let it be on the basis of your right standing with Him in Christ Jesus. God’s blessings in your life—His goodwill towards you—have to do with the righteousness of Jesus Christ; that’s why you can be bold in His presence to make demands in the Name of Jesus. Hallelujah!

PRAYER
Dear heavenly Father, I thank you for my spirit is enlightened through your Word. I’m the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus; therefore, I reign in life and exercise dominion over circumstances, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

Romans 5:17;
For if by one man's offence death reigned by one; much more they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ.)

2 Corinthians 5:21
For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

Acts 10:1-23 & Ezra 4-6

2 Corinthians 7:9-16 & Isaiah 9

Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 9:53am On Jun 23, 2018

OUR BOLDNESS IN PRAYER

Saturday, June 23rd, 2018

Pastor Chris

According to the eternal purpose which he purposed in Christ Jesus our Lord: In whom we have boldness and access with confidence by the faith of him (Ephesians 3:11-12).

Some people marvel at us sometimes when we pray, wondering why we could be so audacious and confident. The reason we pray with such authority and audacity of faith is that we pray in the Name of Jesus. In John 14:13, Jesus said, “....whatsoever ye shall ASK IN MY NAME, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.”

The key is asking in His Name; living in the authority of His Name. Many, lacking this understanding pray “through” Jesus, instead of praying “in” the Name of Jesus. There’s a great difference between the two. When you pray in the Name of Jesus, you’re exercising the full legal powers He gave you to act in His stead. But to pray through Him is to make Him a medium, which isn’t required now that you’re in Him.

When you understand and have the consciousness, of the power and import of the Name of Jesus, and what it represents, you won’t have to try to “squeeze” up faith when you need it. When you pray or make demands in His Name, it’s as though Jesus Himself were speaking; everything responds to you the same way they would respond to Jesus. The angels, demon spirits, and all of nature respond to you as though they were hearing directly from Jesus.

In Matthew 17:5, the Father spoke from heaven: “....This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased; hear ye him. “He was telling all of creation, all of nature—animate and inanimate—to hear and obey Jesus. So, when Jesus said to ask anything in His Name and it’d happen, it was against this backdrop. He meant that His power would be behind our demands, prayers, requests, and instructions, to bring them to pass. This is the reason for our boldness and confidence in prayer.
PRAYER
Dear Father, I thank you for I have boldness and access with confidence by the faith of Jesus Christ. And in His Name, I lay hold of my inheritance. The whole world is mine, because I’m a joint-heir with Christ. All of nature responds to me, blessed be God. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

John 16:23-24
23. And in that day ye shall ask me nothing. Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall ask the Father in my name, he will give [it] you.
24. Hitherto have ye asked nothing in my name: ask, and ye shall receive, that your joy may be full.

Philippians 2:8-11
8. And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.
9. Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name:
10. That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of [things] in heaven, and [things] in earth, and [things] under the earth;
11. And [that] every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ [is] Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

Acts 10:24-48 & Ezra 7-8

2 Corinthians 8:1-8 & Isaiah 10

Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 7:40am On Jun 24, 2018

YOU HAVE ALL THINGS IN CHRIST

Sunday, June 24th, 2018

Pastor Chris

Therefore, let no man glory in men. For all things are yours
(1 Corinthians 3:21).

In Luke 11:11-13, the Lord Jesus said, “If a son shall ask bread of any of you that is a father, will he give him a stone? or if he ask a fish, will he for a fish give him a serpent? Or if he shall ask an egg, will he offer him a scorpion? If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children: how much more shall your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to them that ask him?” Here, He was teaching people of the old covenant, the Jews, about faith in God; how to “get” things from God.

However, today, for us as new creations in Christ, things are different. We don’t try to “get” anything from God, because we have all things in Christ. The Bible says, “According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness...” (2 Peter 1:3). The tenses show that it’s already done: God has given you ALL things that pertain to life and godliness.

Many have misunderstood the teachings of Jesus on faith. Those teachings really don’t apply to the new creation, because He was teaching a principle to men and women of the senses, who didn’t understand faith as a lifestyle. They didn’t understand how to live from inside out.

Everything you desire in life is already inside you. There’s no need to try to “get” anything from God as though it’s coming from outside. You don’t need to try to get what you already have. What you need is to know how to bring into physical manifestation, that which already belongs to you in Christ.

There’s no provision of the Gospel that isn’t already your legal possession in Christ. You only need to speak them forth. What you say becomes. Whatever you desire or require today is already yours; call it forth and it’ll appear. Glory to God

CONFESSION
I’m an heir of God and a joint heir with Christ; I own the world. The silver and the gold are mine, and the cattle upon a thousand hills are mine. I lay up gold as dust, in the Name of the Lord Jesus. The Lord has brought me into a large place; a place of abundant supply and wealth untold! Blessed be God!

FURTHER STUDY:
Mark 11:23-24;
23. For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.
24. Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.

Romans 8:17;
And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together.

Romans 8:31-32
31. What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?
32. He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things?

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

Acts 11:1-18 & Ezra 9-10

2 Corinthians 8:9-17 & Isaiah 11-12

Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 8:58am On Jun 25, 2018
Rhapsody of Realities

HE’S ALREADY DONE EVERYTHING FOR YOU

Monday June 25th, 2018

Pastor Chris

For we which have believed do enter into rest, as he said, As I have sworn in my wrath, if they shall enter into my rest: although the works were finished from the foundation of the world (Hebrews 4:3).

Are you aware that in Christ, God has done all that He’s ever meant to do for you? What’s left is for you to discover these things and walk in the light of them. We may say to someone, “God is going to heal you today,” or “The Lord will do a new thing in your life”; that’s for the spiritual babe in Christ.

God, in essence, isn’t going to “heal you today” or do anything for you today, because He’s already done everything for you in Christ Jesus. He healed you on the Cross. You might say, “But yesterday, I felt a sharp pain in my chest; I prayed and God healed me.” He didn’t heal you yesterday. You only appropriated yesterday, what He already did for you in Christ over two thousand years ago. You tapped into something He already did.

God’s not working on your case in heaven; He’s sitting, waiting till His enemies become His footstool. That’s what the Bible says: He finished all the work, and today, He’s at rest. What did Jesus say on the cross, before His death? “It is finished” (John 19:30)!

He accomplished everything necessary to bring you out of any and every predicament, and catapulted you into the life of glory. He’s done all that was needed to put an end to suffering for all of humanity.

No matter what you may be going through right now, Jesus has settled it all for you. Stop praying and expecting God to “do something” and bring about the changes you desire; the power for change is within you. The Lord Jesus said in Matthew 17:20, “…If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.”

Thus, with the Word of God on your lips and the power of the Holy Spirit, there’s nothing you can’t handle in this world.

Confession

Your Word, blessed Lord, is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path. I walk conscious of the truth that all things are mine, and nothing is impossible unto me. How glorious to know I have a loving Father who has granted me all that I need for life and godliness. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY:

Psalm 119:130; Psalm 23:1-3; 1 Peter 1:9-11

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-year bible reading plan:

Acts 11:19-30 & Nehemiah 1-3

2-year bible reading plan:

2 Corinthians 8:18-24 & Isaiah 13
Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 6:28am On Jun 26, 2018

GROWING AND PROSPERING BY THE WORD

Tuesday, June 26th, 2018

Pastor Chris

Now I say, That the heir, as long as he is a child, differeth nothing from a servant, though he be lord of all; But is under tutors and governors until the time appointed of the father (Galatians 4:1-2).

As a child of God, you must feed your spirit with the Word, for that’s the only way to grow spiritually. You must have a consistent and instinctive
desire for God’s Word. Peter says, “As newborn babes, desire the sincere milk of the word that ye may grow thereby” (1 Peter 2:2). The life in you is the life of the Word, and can only be sustained by the Word.

The Word has the unique characteristic and ability to grow mightily and prevail, irrespective of the situation or condition (Acts19:20). So when you consciously imbibe the Word for your health, finances, business, and other areas of your life, there’ll be progress against all odds.

Acts 20:32 says the Word is able to build you up, and deliver your inheritance into your hands. But recall what we read in our opening text: “...the heir, as long as he is a child, differeth nothing from a servant, though he be lord of all; But is under tutors and governors until the time appointed of the father.” An heir is someone with an inheritance. But as long a that heir is a child (Greek: “nepios”), he’s not different from a servant.

The Bible says as long as an heir is a “nepios,” he can’t enjoy his inheritance. A “nepios” is someone who’s unable to talk right or communicate wisely. Someone can be forty years in Christianity and still be a “nepios”; he has an awesome inheritance; all the blessings of God belong to him, yet he’s suffering through life. It reminds of the Spirit’s lamentation in Hosea 4:6: “My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge....”

The life God has given us in Christ is that of great glory and excellence, where you prosper in all things, howbeit by His Word.

PRAYER
Dear heavenly Father, I thank you for the efficacy of your Word in my life. Your Word is building me up into a mature man in Christ, causing me to deal wisely in all my affairs, and to continually make progress from glory to glory, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
Ephesians 4:11-14;
11. And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers; 12. For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ: 13. Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ: 14. That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive;

Colossians 3:16;
Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom; teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord.

2 Timothy 3:14-17
14. But continue thou in the things which thou hast learned and hast been assured of, knowing of whom thou hast learned them; 15. And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.
16. All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: 17. That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

Acts 12 & Nehemiah 4-6

2 Corinthians 9:1-10 & Isaiah 14

Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 6:06am On Jun 27, 2018

A NEW YOU

Wednesday, June 27th, 2018

Pastor Chris

Knowing this, that our old man is crucified with him, that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we
should not serve sin. For he that is dead is freed from sin (Romans 6:6-7).

The Bible says, “But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us, Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us
together with Christ, (by grace ye are savedwink And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus” (Ephesians 2:4-6). When Jesus died, we died with Him. When He was buried, we were buried with Him. When God raised Him from the dead, we were raised together with Him. We were in Him in His death, burial, and resurrection.

Romans 4:24-25 says, “But for us also, to whom it shall be imputed, if we believe on him that raised up Jesus our Lord from the dead; Who was delivered for our offences, and was raised again for our justification.” We weren’t justified because He died; we were justified because He was raised from the dead. He was raised from the dead, a new man; He was born again.
Knowing this, that our old man is crucified with him, that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we
should not serve sin. For he that is dead is freed from sin (Romans 6:6-7).

Jesus heads up the new creation. He came up with a new life and so, the Bible says, “Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new” (2 Corinthians 5:17). This new creation has no past; there’s no sin in him. His resurrection gave you a brand new life. You’re not the man that sinned; that’s the “old man,” and he’s dead. Hallelujah!

A new YOU was born at the resurrection:
“Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life” (Romans 6:4). Blessed be God!

PRAYER
Blessed Lord, thank you for the life I’ve received through the resurrection of Jesus Christ. As Christ rose from the dead, I came alive with Him; therefore, I walk in this newness of life. I reign and rule in life today as a king, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
Romans 6:4-5;
4. Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.
5. For if we have been planted together in the likeness of his death, we shall be also in the likeness of his resurrection:

1 Corinthians 6:9-11
9. Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,
10. Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God. 11. And such were some of you: but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

Acts 13:1-12 & Nehemiah 7-8

2 Corinthians 9:11-15 & Isaiah 15-16

Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 6:54am On Jun 28, 2018

UNDERSTANDING THE FATHER’S LOVE

Thursday, June 28th, 2018

Pastor Chris

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life (John 3:16).

1John 3:1 says, “Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God: therefore the world knoweth us not, because it knew him not.” The word, “bestowed” also means “lavished”; the Father has lavished His love on you. It’s love without limits. Think about it: we who shouldn’t have been known of God, who shouldn’t have ever come close to God are now, as a result of the superabundant love He’s lavished upon us, accepted of Him. We’re now called the sons of God. What an amazing reality!

What is love? It’s that endearing value of a person that gives you a sense of his or her importance to you as the object of your favour. Therefore, that God loves you means you’re special and valuable to Him. This understanding will change your life and give you an extraordinary mentality.

Consider a man like David, who had a unique perception of the love of God; his understanding of the Father’s love made him think differently. In Psalm 23:1 for example, he said, “The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.” This alone lets you know what David thought about God, for which reason he was such a success, and his life, so victorious! He knew he was valuable to God, and the object of His favour.

Always take out time to meditate on the love of God. Think about His grace, kindness and the fact that if you were the only one on earth, the Lord Jesus would still have given His life for you. That’s how valuable you are to God. Dare to believe this and let it sink deep into your consciousness; it’ll change your life forever and give you a new confidence.

God loves you just the way you are. You didn’t have to “work” or impress Him to earn His love, for you could never earn it by your own works, but by grace. He chose to love you. All you have to do is accept His love as simply as it has come to you, and be conscious of His love for you always. Even now, lift your hands to Him and say, “Thank you Lord, for loving me with an everlasting love. Amen.”

PRAYER
Dear Father, I thank you for your love, and your grace upon my life. Thank you for making me the object of your grace, glory, and righteousness; my life is the expression of your praise, now and forever, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
1 John 4:16;
And we have known and believed the love that God hath to us. God is love; and he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in God, and God in him.

Jeremiah 31:3
The Lord hath appeared of old unto me, saying,
Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love:
therefore with lovingkindness have I drawn thee.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

Acts 13:13-52 & Nehemiah 9-10

2 Corinthians 10:1-7 & Isaiah 17

Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 5:42am On Jun 29, 2018

LET YOUR LIGHT “SO” SHINE

Friday, June 29th, 2018

Pastor Chris

Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven (Matthew 5:16).

If the Master had only said, “Let your light shine before men...,” that would have been beautiful, but He emphasized the intensity by including the adverb, “so.” He wants you to shine with blazing intensity. He wants men to see your good works and glorify your heavenly Father. Also notice that He didn’t say, “I’m going to make your light so shine”; rather, you’re the one to make it happen!

Even Prophet Isaiah didn’t allude that God is the one to make your light shine”; he said, “Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the LORD is risen upon thee” (Isaiah 60:1). You’re the one to arise, and shine! It’s like what we read in Romans 12:11 (AMPC): “Never lag in zeal and in earnest endeavor; be aglow and burning with the Spirit, serving the Lord.” What a counsel!

Again, we observe that the responsibility is yours to fan your zeal aglow. God is telling you what you can do. If you couldn’t be aglow and burning with the Spirit, He wouldn’t ask you to do it. He’s telling you to do it because He’s given you the power, the ability, to do it.

Jesus said in Matthew 5:14, “Ye are the light of the world....” Your response should be, “Yes, Lord, I’m a light in a dark world, and my light shines everywhere.” Act on the Word. Act on that idea God has placed in your heart, and bring God’s vision to pass! Get busy. Do something that’ll impact and improve the lives of those around you.

If you’re a student for example, beam the light of the glorious Gospel in the academic world! If you’re a businessman, a policeman, a soldier, a politician, a fashion designer, a lawyer or an athlete, impact your world! Change your environment. Through your light, others will see; their lives will be improved; they’d be plucked out of darkness, confusion, poverty, sickness and death. Make a difference in your world by making impact with the Gospel.

PRAYER
Dear Father, thank you for the special privilege to be a blessing to my world, a light in a dark world, bringing blessings, illumination and meaning to the lives of many with the Gospel. My light shines so brightly, causing your glory to be revealed in, and through me, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
Ephesians 5:8;
For ye were sometimes darkness, but now are ye light in the Lord: walk as children of light:

1 Peter 2:9;
But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light:

Philippians 2:14-15
14. Do all things without murmurings and disputings:
15. That ye may be blameless and harmless, the sons of God, without rebuke, in the midst of a crooked and perverse nation, among whom ye shine as lights in the world;

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

Acts 14 & Nehemiah 11-13

2 Corinthians 10:8-18 & Isaiah 18

Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 9:19am On Jun 30, 2018

AN END TO ALL PENANCE

Saturday, June 30th, 2018

Pastor Chris

And in thy seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed; because thou hast obeyed my voice (Genesis 22:18).

God chose Israel as a nation and blessed them. However, every year, the priest had to atone for their sins; an animal had to be killed on behalf of the people. The priest will lay his hands on the animal and confess the sins of the nation upon it; this was a yearly routine. Think about that!

But over in the New Testament, the Bible tells us that Jesus Christ was God’s spiritual Lamb and He didn’t just take the sins of Israel, but the sins of the whole world (John 1:29). He was God’s perfect sacrifice that settled the problem of sin forever. Today, no one needs to kill any animal in atonement for sin.

Hebrews 7:26-27, referring to Jesus says, “For such an high priest became us, who is holy, harmless, undefiled, separate from sinners, and made higher than the heavens; Who needeth not daily, as those high priests, to offer up sacrifice, first for his own sins, and then for the people’s: for this he did once, when he offered up himself.” Also, in Hebrews 9:26, we read, “For then must he often have suffered since the foundation of the world: but now once in the end of the world hath he appeared to put away sin by the sacrifice of himself. And in thy seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed; because thou hast obeyed my voice (Genesis 22:18).

In some parts of the world, there’re certain religions where people punish themselves for their sins; they whip themselves and lacerate their skin as penance for their sins. In some instances, the people are laid on a platform with protruding nails, piercing through their flesh with blood gushing out. They believe this would atone for their sins. How sad!

O, that the world would know Jesus and all that He accomplished for humanity! Jesus ended all of such penance. The Bible says there remains no more sacrifice for sin (Hebrews 10:26). You don’t need to go through self-torture or self-recrimination because of your sins; Jesus already paid the full penalty for the sins of all men. This is the message of the Gospel! Christ Jesus paid it all!

God’s not counting or holding your sins against you, because of Jesus (2 Corinthians 5:19). Jesus already bore the punishment and consequences for all your sins. Therefore, serve Him with your life.

PRAYER
Dear Father, thank you for the Lamb of God that was slain for the sins of the whole world. And now, on the basis of Jesus’ glorious resurrection, I’ve received eternal life; I live in righteousness, victory, health, and all the blessings of Christ. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
Isaiah 53:5-6;
5. But he was wounded for our transgressions,
he was bruised for our iniquities:
the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.
6. All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the Lord hath laid on him the iniquity of us all.

Hebrews 9:26-28
26. For then must he often have suffered since the foundation of the world: but now once in the end of the world hath he appeared to put away sin by the sacrifice of himself.
27. And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:
28. So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

Acts 15:1-21 & Esther 1-4

Corinthians 11:1-9 & Isaiah 19

Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 6:10am On Jul 01, 2018

THE LORDSHIP OF JESUS

Sunday, July 1st 2018

Pastor Chris

THAT IF THOU SHALT CONFESS WITH THY MOUTH THE LORD JESUS, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved (Romans 10:9).

To be born again, the first requirement is to affirm the Lordship of Jesus Christ. “Lord” means master, controller, instructor, caretaker, and leader. Jesus Christ being Lord of your life means He’s your master and controller; He guides your actions, your thinking, and everything about your life; howbeit, in love.

When He becomes Lord of one’s life, everything changes; your life is transformed completely. Those of us who’ve been in this awesome fellowship and love-relationship with Jesus can testify accordingly. He’s all love; all He ever does, and wants to do, is love you. He holds nothing, and will never hold anything against you. He loves you more than you love yourself, and He’s more passionate for your success than you could ever be.

Some people have difficulty accepting Jesus Christ as Lord of their lives, because they don’t know Him and how much He loves them. Some Jews, for instance, find it hard to confess His lordship as it is in Scriptures, because that would mean that Jesus is “Jehovah,” “Adonai,” or “Yahweh” of the Bible.

The Jews understand that to confess Jesus Christ as Lord is to confess that He was the One that appeared to Moses in the burning bush; He was the One that fed them with manna in the wilderness, and the One that gave the Ten Commandments to Moses. That’s too much for the Jewish mind to comprehend, for it means Jesus is Himself God. But He is for sure! He said, in John 14:9, “...he that has seen me has seen the Father....”

Colossians 2:9 says in Him dwells the totality (fullness) of the Godhead bodily. He’s more than a great Teacher, Rabbi, or Prophet; He’s Lord of all (Acts 10:36). And He came to save you. If you haven’t yet made Jesus the Lord of your life, turn to the “Prayer Of Salvation” page of this devotional and pray that prayer. Mean the words with all your heart, and God will hear you, and instantly, eternal life will be imparted to your spirit. Glory to God!
CONFESSION

I believe with my heart and confess with my mouth that Jesus Christ, the embodiment and fullest revelation of God’s love is Lord of my Life! I’m awakened to the fatherhood of God, having put on the new man, which after God, is created in righteousness and true holiness. I keep my roots deep in Him, waxing stronger in faith. Blessed be God!

FURTHER STUDY:

Colossians 1:19 AMPC
For it has pleased [the Father] that all the divine fullness (the sum total of the divine perfection, powers, and attributes) should dwell in Him permanently.

Romans 10:9-10
9. That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
10. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

Acts 10:36
The word which [God] sent unto the children of Israel, preaching peace by Jesus Christ: (he is Lord of allsmiley

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

Acts 15:22-35 & Esther 5-7

2 Corinthians 11:10-33 & Isaiah 20

Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 8:31am On Jul 02, 2018

HE ENERGISES YOU FROM WITHIN

Monday, July 2nd 2018

Pastor Chris

For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure (Philippians 2:13).

Some Christians, in trying to excuse their spiritual ineptitude will say, “The spirit is willing, but the flesh is weak,” quoting the Lord Jesus’
statement to Peter in Matthew 26:41, and Mark 14:38. But it wasn’t a commendation; moreover, it was before the Holy Ghost came.

Prior to receiving the Holy Spirit, Peter, though willing to stand with Jesus at all cost, couldn’t. He had said, “Master, I’ll never deny you” (Matthew 26:35). But after Jesus was arrested, when a servant girl challenged him saying, “I know you, you’re with Jesus of Galilee,” Peter denied (Matthew 26:69-70). He was intimidated, not even by the soldiers, but by a young girl. “The spirit was willing, but the flesh was weak,” because Peter hadn’t yet received the Holy Spirit.

After he received the Holy Spirit, the same Peter spoke so boldly and passionately about Jesus to the multitude. His words were so full of power and conviction that the people exclaimed, “...what shall we do to be saved?” (Acts 2:37). The Bible records that three thousand of them gave their hearts to Christ on that occasion.

When you receive the Holy Spirit, things change, because He energises you from within. He makes you willing and able to do His will. What a glorious ministry of the Holy Spirit in us as new creations!

Let’s read the opening verse again, this time, in the Amplified Translation: “...for it is God Who is all the while effectually at work in you [energizing and creating in you the power and desire], both to will and to work for His good pleasure and satisfaction and delight.” Wow! God, through the Holy Spirit, is effectually at work in you, prompting you, stirring up in you the willingness to do of His good pleasure, and energising you to perform it. Hallelujah!

CONFESSION
God is effectually at work in me, energising me, and creating in me the power and desire to please Him in all things, as I walk in His perfect will, fulfilling my destiny in Him. I’m His excellent workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works. Blessed be His Name forever!

FURTHER STUDY:
Philippians 2:13 AMPC;
[Not in your own strength] for it is God Who is all the while effectually at work in you [energizing and creating in you the power and desire], both to will and to work for His good pleasure and satisfaction and delight.

Hebrews 13:20-21;
20. Now the God of peace, that brought again from the dead our Lord Jesus, that great shepherd of the sheep, through the blood of the everlasting covenant,
21. Make you perfect in every good work to do his will, working in you that which is wellpleasing in his sight, through Jesus Christ; to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.

Philippians 4:13
I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

Acts 15:36-16:1-15 & Esther 8-10

2 Corinthians 12:1-10 & Isaiah 21
Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 7:50am On Jul 03, 2018
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL (FREE JULY PDF => http:///2uh3g2D)

CHRIST IN YOU

Tuesday, July 3rd 2018

Pastor Chris

To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory (Colossians 1:27

The essence of Christianity is “Christ in you”; that’s the power and the glory of Christianity. When some people say, “Christ is in me,” they’re merely
repeating a religious cliché; they haven’t grasped the power and import of that statement. Everything Jesus came to accomplish was aimed at Christ being in you. Christ in you is everything.

Jesus didn’t just come to save us from sin; He saved us from sin for a purpose! Saving us from sin was a means to an end: to make each one of us God’s living tabernacle, in such a way that we become one with Him. This is the ultimate aim of Christianity. It’s an extraordinary thinking; it reveals the excellence of our God’s mentality! It’s like the mixture of a house and its owner. How can one even contemplate that, and eventually carry it out? How can one bring a house together with its owner, and make them one?

But our God did! He didn’t just make us His house, He made us one with Himself. Together, we’re one divine creation, for the Bible says, “...he that is joined unto the Lord is one spirit” (1 Corinthians 6:17). God’s ultimate purpose was to reproduce Himself in us, and He’s achieved it through the death, burial, and resurrection of Jesus Christ. He didn’t just want to have kids; His idea was to reproduce Himself and have “associates of the God-kind.”

But when you look at your life, with the things happening, it may not seem like you’re anything close to what God ever intended. That’s why He wants you to focus on His Word and see that your priestly life has begun; your royal life has begun. The Holy Spirit in you is the assurance, the guarantee, and the realization of your glorious life. Hallelujah!

PRAYER
Dear heavenly Father, thank you for the treasure you’ve deposited in my spirit. I’m a king-priest unto you, showing forth your wisdom, and demonstrating your glory and dominion in the earth. Christ is in me, and His life in me makes me victorious forever, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
Galatians 3:27;
For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.

2 Corinthians 4:7;
But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellency of the power may be of God, and not of us.

1 Corinthians 6:17
But he that is joined unto the Lord is one spirit.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

Acts 16:16-40 & Job 1-2

2 Corinthians 12:11-21 & Isaiah 22

Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 6:25am On Jul 04, 2018
Good morning Saint,

Pastor Chris

Wednesday, July 4th

DEAD TO SIN

...How shall we, that are dead to sin, live any longer therein (Romans 6:2).

The Apostle Paul, talking about our righteousness, salvation and the grace that we’ve received from God and how they came about, made the
statement in our opening verse. He wasn’t referring to himself and the other apostles alone, but to all of us; we’re dead to sin. That means sin has no power over you, because the nature of sin was supplanted with the nature of righteousness.

1 Corinthians 15:56 lets us know that the strength of sin is the law, but then, the very thing that gave life to sin, which is the law, has been abolished by Jesus. Ephesians 2:15 says He “...abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances....” The Lord Jesus has given us victory over sin, death and the grave! We’ve been made, not just righteous, but the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus. See yourself in this light.

The Word of God is Light, and it’s also a mirror that shows who you really are. 2 Corinthians 3:18 says, “But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord.” Now, the Word says you’re dead to sin. As you contemplate that reality in the Word, you’re metamorphosed into that truth—into the same image that is revealed in the mirror.

The image in the mirror is that of one who’s dead to sin but alive to God and unto righteousness. That’s you! Your response should be, “Yes! I’m dead to sin, and alive to God, and to righteousness, because I’m the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus.”

Romans 6:11 says, “Likewise reckon ye also yourselves to be dead indeed unto sin, but alive unto God through Jesus Christ our Lord.” God wants you to become conscious that you’re dead to sin. Take this as an absolute truth and live accordingly. Refuse to think that you’re a slave to sin or any wrong habit; become righteousness-conscious.

CONFESSION:

I’m cleansed and vitalized through and through by the power of the Word. I’m washed; I’m sanctified; I’m justified in the Name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God. Amen!

FURTHER STUDY:

James 1:22-25;
22. But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves.
23. For if any be a hearer of the word, and not a doer, he is like unto a man beholding his natural face in a glass:
24. For he beholdeth himself, and goeth his way, and straightway forgetteth what manner of man he was.
25. But whoso looketh into the perfect law of liberty, and continueth therein, he being not a forgetful hearer, but a doer of the work, this man shall be blessed in his deed.

1 Corinthians 6:11;
And such were some of you: but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God.

For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

Acts 17:1-15 & Job 3-5

2 Corinthians 13:1-6 & Isaiah 23-24

Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 6:09am On Jul 05, 2018

RIGHTEOUS BY NATURE

Thursday, July 5th, 2018

Pastor Chris

For as by one man’s disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous (Romans 5:19).

Romans 6:14 says, “For sin shall not have dominion over you....” This is because the man or woman who’s born again is born sin-free. On the other hand, the unregenerate man, the person who isn’t born again, is a sinner by nature, and enslaved to sin. He can’t but sin, even when he doesn’t want to, because he has the nature of sin.

However, this isn’t the case with you that are born again. Righteousness, which is the nature of God, was imparted to your spirit at the New Birth. You didn’t ask for it or do anything to become righteous; you’re righteous by nature. God made it so. Your righteousness is the righteousness of Christ, and has nothing to do with your “performance”; it’s a gift from God (Romans 5:17).

Just as there’s nothing you could have done on your own through your own human perfection to become righteous, in Christ, there’s also nothing you can do or not do that’ll take away your righteousness. You’re as righteous today as you could ever be. Better than that, you’re as righteous as Jesus is righteous, considering that He gave you His own righteousness. He substituted His righteousness for your sin-nature when you confessed His Lordship over your life.

You might be forced to ask, “How about when I do something wrong, does it affect my righteousness?” First, your righteousness wasn’t pre-conditioned on your good works. Ephesians 2:9 says, “Not of works, lest any man should boast.” Think about it this way: A baby doesn’t get more human as he grows. He’s hundred per cent human already. Then, he starts learning how to use all he’s got; his human faculties: his legs, his hands, his eyes, his brains, his mind, etc.

Now, during the process of training and educating that child, if he makes a mistake or does something wrong, that doesn’t mean he’s no longer human. He’s human by nature, not by actions. It’s the same thing with our righteousness. We’re righteous by nature; thus, it’s our “default setting” to produce fruits and works of righteousness. Therefore, learn to live the God-life. Glory to God.

CONFESSION
I’m the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus; therefore, I can please God every time and in every way, because I live by the faith of the Son of God who gave Himself for me. I’m sin-free, because Christ has given me a new life. I’m alive to God, and live unto righteousness, in the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
Romans 6:11-14;
11. Likewise reckon ye also yourselves to be dead indeed unto sin, but alive unto God through Jesus Christ our Lord.
12. Let not sin therefore reign in your mortal body, that ye should obey it in the lusts thereof. 13. Neither yield ye your members as instruments of unrighteousness unto sin: but yield yourselves unto God, as those that are alive from the dead, and your members as instruments of righteousness unto God.
14. For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace.

Romans 5:17;
For if by one man's offence death reigned by one; much more they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ.)

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

Acts 17:16-34 & Job 6-8

2 Corinthians 13:7-14 & Isaiah 25

Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 6:03am On Jul 06, 2018

CUSTODIANS OF HIS TRUTH

Friday, July 6th, 2018

Pastor Chris

Open ye the gates, that the righteous nation which keepeth the truth may enter in (Isaiah 26:2).

In the verse above, the prophet Isaiah wasn’t referring to countries like the United States Of America, South Africa or England, but to the Church
of Jesus Christ; we’re the custodians of the truth. The Church is the pillar and ground of the truth: “...the church of the living God, the pillar and ground of the truth” (1 Timothy 3:15). We’re the ones that keep His Word, and His gates are open to us.

But there’s more; read what happens in the very next verse: “Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee” (Isaiah 26:3). The Hebrew words translated perfect peace are “shalom shalom,” meaning “peace peace”; but this construction really means peace with rest; peace with prosperity, health, strength and salvation! Thus, the righteous one, whose mind is stayed on the Lord, is kept in perfect prosperity, health, rest and strength.

This further shows that your mind is where God wants to work. If He can get a hold of your mind through His Word, you can become as healthy, prosperous and successful as you ever want to be. your mind to stay on the truth of God’s Word always. Trouble, darkness, temptations and challenges may come, but you’ll always be victorious; His truth will put you over, and the Word of God is truth.

Being custodians of His truth means we’re doers of the Word; we’re Word practitioners; we live in, by, and through the Word. And that’s where the blessing is: “But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only...For if any be a hearer of the word, and not a doer, he is like unto a man beholding his natural face in a glass: For he beholdeth himself, and goeth his way, and straightway forgetteth what manner of man he was. But whoso looketh into the perfect law of liberty, and continueth therein, he being not a forgetful hearer, but a doer of the work, this man shall be blessed in his deed” (James 1:22-25)

PRAYER
I’m so glad that I belong to the Church of the living God, the pillar and ground of the truth. Nothing takes my focus off the Lord and His eternal Word, for in Him lies my strength, peace, victory, and everlasting success. I’m guided by God’s wisdom to walk in, and fulfill His destiny for me today, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
John 17:17;
Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth.

Isaiah 26:3 AMPC
You will guard him and keep him in perfect and constant peace whose mind [both its inclination and its character] is stayed on You, because he commits himself to You, leans on You, and hopes confidently in You.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

Acts 18:1-23 & Job 9-11

Galatians 1:1-9 & Isaiah 26

Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 9:22am On Jul 07, 2018

ACCESS TO THE FATHER

Saturday, July 7th, 2018

Pastor Chris

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need (Hebrews 4:16).

When you’re born again, you become a member of God’s great family. The Apostle Paul made reference to this family in Ephesians 3:14-
15: “For this cause I bow my knees unto the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, Of whom the whole family in heaven and earth is named.” It’s one family in heaven and earth, and you belong there now.

As a member of this family, you’re in a divine community. It’s like being in a secure online community, where members are given passcodes for access. All non-members are restricted, until they register and are given access codes. It’s the same in our community; through the Holy Ghost, we have access to the Father, and all the glories of His presence. The Bible says, “For through him we both have access by one Spirit unto the Father” (Ephesians 2:18).

God is always happy with us. The Bible says He rejoices over us with singing (Zephaniah 3:17). Many don’t really know Him, that’s why they think He’s mad at them for the wrong things they’ve done, and tend to run from Him. But He’s love, and loves you passionately, in spite of your actions. Romans 5:8 tells us, “But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.”

Ephesians 2:19 says, “Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellowcitizens with the saints, and of the household of God.” Quit begging or acting like a stranger and foreigner; you’re a member of God’s family, and have unrestricted access to Him through Jesus Christ. Hallelujah! O, the glory you’d experience, communicate, and disseminate if this truth dawns on your heart! It’ll beautify your life, and cause you to live closer to your full potential.

PRAYER
Dear Father, I’m forever grateful for your unconditional love which you’ve lavished on me, and the awesome privilege of being a bona fide member of our great, sublime family. I enjoy the blessings and benefits of my oneness with you, conscious of your glory in my life, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
Romans 5:2;
By whom also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God.

Ephesians 3:12
In whom we have boldness and access with confidence by the faith of him. Wherefore I desire that ye faint not at my tribulations for you, which is your glory.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

Acts 18:24-19:1-7 & Job 12-14

Galatians 1:10-17 & Isaiah 27

Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 11:00am On Jul 08, 2018

THE SPIRIT IN YOU

Sunday, July 8th, 2018

Pastor Chris

What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own? (1 Corinthians 6:19

In the Old Testament, the children of Israel transported the presence of God from place to place every time they carried the Tabernacle of
Witness, which contained the Ark of the Covenant. In 1 Kings 8:9, the Bible tells us specifically that “There was nothing in the ark save the two tables of stone, which Moses put there at Horeb, when the LORD made a covenant with the children of Israel, when they came out of the land of Egypt.” The only thing in the ark was God’s commandments.

Today, your heart is the ark of God; that’s where the Word is. Remember what the Lord said in Jeremiah 31:33: “But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the Lord, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people.” This was fulfilled in us when we were born again.

We were born again by the Word of God, and have become one with the Word; we’re living epistles, “written, not with ink, but with the Spirit of the living God—not in tables of stone—but in fleshy tables of the heart” (2 Corinthians 3:3). Blessed be God!

You’re now the living ark of testimony and the tabernacle of His presence: “...for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people” (2 Corinthians 6:16). He dwells in you now. His hands are in your hands, and His legs are in your legs. He walks in you and talks through you. Where you go, God goes. You’re in Him and He’s in you!

Not only are you now in the presence of God, you carry the presence of God. Every time you show up, you come with the presence of God: Christ in you, the hope of glory!

PRAYER
Dear Father, I thank you for your presence, glory, beauty, aura and perfections in my life. The Holy Spirit, who is your glory, lives in, and operates from the quarters of my heart. Therefore, sickness, disease, and darkness have no place in me, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
Romans 8:10;
And if Christ be in you, the body is dead because of sin; but the Spirit is life because of righteousness.

John 14:16-17;
16. And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;
17. Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.

2 Corinthians 3:3
Forasmuch as ye are manifestly declared to be the epistle of Christ ministered by us, written not with ink, but with the Spirit of the living God; not in tables of stone, but in fleshy tables of the heart.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

Acts 19:8-41 & Job 15-18

Galatians 1:18-2:1-2 & Isaiah 28

Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 8:14am On Jul 09, 2018

THE POWER IS IN YOU ALREADY

Monday, July 9th, 2018

Pastor Chris

And it came to pass, when they were gone over, that Elijah said unto Elisha, Ask what I shall do for thee, before I be taken away from thee. And Elisha said, I pray thee, let a double portion of thy spirit be upon me (2 Kings 2:9).

Many people have wrongly interpreted our opening verse to mean that Elisha requested for a double amount of the anointing that was on Elijah.
They even count the number of miracles between the two of them, and conclude that Elisha indeed had a double amount because he wrought twice as many miracles as Elijah did. That’s not how it works with God. You don’t count the number of miracles to determine the power of the Spirit that’s present.

Even if we were to consider their miracles, Elijah wrought one that we could say outclassed all the ones from Elisha: the fact that he (Elijah) was raptured as an act of faith (2 Kings 2:11-12). Remember that the Bible says, “By faith Enoch was translated that he should not see death...” (Hebrews 11:5). This therefore means that Elijah required faith to accomplish a similar feat. Elisha, on the other hand, fell sick and died sick, though the glory was still in his bones.

What Elisha requested for was the right of the firstborn, which was signified by the double portion (Deuteronomy 21:15-17). He wanted to assume the position of leadership amongst the other prophets in Israel, who at that time were under the tutelage of Prophet Elijah. And because of his spiritual perception, he got it and became the senior prophet over them (2 Kings 2:1-25). Remember, there’s a difference between a double amount and a double portion of that amount.

As a Christian, you have the Holy Spirit without measure. He’s anointed you with His power; so you don’t need a second or third anointing. You’re already replete with God; you’re full of Him, with all His power. What’s important for you is to know how to activate that power in you and make it effective.

Paul said to Timothy, “Wherefore I put thee in remembrance that thou stir up the gift of God, which is in thee by the putting on of my hands” (2 Timothy 1:6). It’s your responsibility to stir up the anointing that’s in you for it to produce results, and you do this by being continuously filled with the Spirit; speaking in tongues, and meditating on the Word.

PRAYER
Dear Father, I thank you for the gift of your Spirit whom I’ve received in His fullness. He’s fully functional and operational in and through me, effecting your will and purpose here on earth. I stir up His power in me today to alter circumstances, bring about positive changes and produce lasting and abiding results, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
John 3:34;
For he whom God hath sent speaketh the words of God: for God giveth not the Spirit by measure unto him.

Acts 1:8;
But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.

Ephesians 5:18-20
18. And be not drunk with wine, wherein is excess; but be filled with the Spirit;
19. Speaking to yourselves in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord;
20. Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ;

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

Acts 20:1-16 & Job 19-21

Galatians 2:3-12 & Isaiah 29

Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 8:09am On Jul 10, 2018

HE DOESN’T REST UPON YOU

Tuesday, July 10th, 2018

Pastor Chris

And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me (2 Corinthians 12:9).

Actually, it’s not scripturally correct in the New Testament to say, “May God’s Spirit rest upon you.” Someone may read our opening verse and run
off with the idea that even Paul desired that the power of Christ may “rest upon him.” That wasn’t the case.

What Paul said wasn’t about the power of Christ resting upon him. The word translated “rest” is from the Greek, “episkēnoō,” which is a combination of two words: “epi” meaning “a superimposition,” and “sken̄ oo”̄ meaning“habitation.”“Episken̄ oo”̄ therefore means, “coming over something to take charge of it from within.” Paul was in other words describing his experience of being continuously filled with the Spirit.

Another use of the term “rest upon” is seen in 1 Peter 4:14, where the Bible says, “If ye be reproached for the name of Christ, happy are ye; for the spirit of glory and of God resteth upon you....” Here, the word, “anapauō” is used, which refers to being refreshed or given rest, but not as in sleep. If you study the context, you’ll observe that it says, if you’re persecuted because of Jesus, happy are you, for the Spirit of glory and of God will give you rest; He refreshes you and strengthens you. The Greek word doesn’t say rest upon you; it can’t even be translated that way.

The essence of the detailed foregoing explanations is that in the New Testament, there’s no suggestion of the Holy Ghost coming to rest upon us. The emphasis throughout the Scriptures is for us to be full of the Spirit because He lives in us. This was the standard in the early Church, and it’s still our standard today.

The Bible says, “... and they chose Stephen, a man full of faith and of the Holy Ghost...” (Acts 6:5). In Acts 4:31 NIV, it says, “After they prayed, the place where they were meeting was shaken, and they were all filled with the Holy Spirit....” This is the will of God for us today in the Church: being continually filled with the Spirit.

CONFESSION
Dear Father, thank you; for your Spirit, in all of His glory and awesomeness, has come to take up His abode in the quarters of my heart in His totality. I’m a God-carrying vessel, a conveyor of eternal verities. By virtue of being a carrier of God, I can do all things, and effect positive changes in my world. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY:
John 14:17;
Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.

Colossians 2:9-10;
9. For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily. 10. And ye are complete in him, which is the head of all principality and power:

Acts 4:31
And when they had prayed, the place was shaken where they were assembled together; and they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and they spake the word of God with boldness.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

Acts 20:17-38 & Job 22-24

Galatians 2:13-21 & Isaiah 30

Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 11:17am On Jul 11, 2018

YOUR HEART AND YOUR MOUTH

Wednesday, July 11th, 2018

Pastor Chris

...whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith
(Mark 11:23).

When you study the context of the statement made by Jesus in our opening verse, you’d notice He’s teaching the disciples about faith, not
prayer. In the preceding verse 22, He had said to them, “...Have faith in God.” The original Greek connotation was: “Have the faith of God,” meaning the God-type of faith. In His ensuing explanation of how the God- type of faith operates, He highlighted two important factors: your mouth and your heart.

Notice again what He said, “Whosoever shall say...and shall not doubt in his heart...shall have whatsoever he saith.” He’s showing us an important principle of faith: your heart and your mouth must go together. Romans 10:10 says, “For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.” Until and unless there’s an affirmation of that which you’ve believed in your heart, it’ll not work.

Faith believes and speaks. 2 Corinthians 4:13 says we believe, and therefore speak; we believe first in our hearts that what we desire exists, and speak accordingly. We don’t speak to believe; we speak what we believe.

When you believe that what God has said about you is the reality, you’re bold to declare it, irrespective of what the devil, circumstances and even your mind may tell you. That’s because you have the knowledge in your spirit; you’ve believed with your spirit that those things are real and already inside you! Your affirmation of those realities gives them tangibility, causing them to materialize in the physical realm.

This is why we emphasize the confession of God’s Word. To believe in your heart isn’t enough, though it’s very important; it’s your first step. Believing is receiving the Word of God with an expectation; with confidence and child-like trust. Believing is recognizing that God is who He says He is, and He can do what He says He can do, and what He says He has done, He has done. We believe with the heart and therefore speak with the mouth accordingly. Hallelujah!

PRAYER
Dear heavenly Father, the entrance of your Word into my heart has brought light, understanding, and power to my spirit. As I delight myself in your Word, the desires of my heart are granted unto me. I’m living the higher life in Christ, and there’re no impossibilities with me, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
Romans 10:6-10;
6. But the righteousness which is of faith speaketh on this wise, Say not in thine heart, Who shall ascend into heaven? (that is, to bring Christ down from abovesmiley
7. Or, Who shall descend into the deep? (that is, to bring up Christ again from the dead.)
8. But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach;
9. That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. 10. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

Hebrews 13:5-6
5. Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.
6. So that we may boldly say, The Lord is my helper, and I will not fear what man shall do unto me.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

Acts 21:1-16 & Job 25-28

Galatians 3:1-12 & Isaiah 31

Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by zlent16(m): 7:10pm On Jul 11, 2018
Nice article. You can also check the complete article on my blog - [url]rhapsodyofrealities.org[/url]

1 Like

Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 9:31am On Jul 12, 2018

RULE WITH WORDS

Thursday, July 12th, 2018

Pastor Chris

And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth
(John 1:14).

God spoke the Word in recreating and restoring order to the earth after it became a dark chaotic mass. In the midst of the darkness and
chaos, He said, “Let there be light,” and light became (Genesis 1:3). The Word that gave light to the world became flesh, and dwelt amongst us in the person of Jesus.

The Lord Jesus walked the streets of Galilee, Capernaum, and Jerusalem, as the Word in human form. He lived as the Word and did everything He did with, and through the Word. He healed the sick with the Word. He raised the dead with the Word, and cast out devils with the Word. He only had to speak words, and miracles ensued.

Recall how He raised Lazarus from the dead, a man who had been dead and buried for four days and who surely must have begun to decompose. When Jesus called out, “...Lazarus, come forth” (John 11:43), the man who had been dead came out alive! How awesome! Jesus lived and triumphed with words, showing us how to live in this world.

When He needed to feed the multitude, and all that was available was a little boy’s lunch (five loaves of bread and two fish), He spoke words (Matthew 14:17-21). He took the loaves of bread, and fish and invoked the power of multiplication into them and they became more than enough to feed five thousand men, women and children not counted, with twelve baskets as leftovers.

He’s given us the same life wherein we triumph with words. He said in Mark 11:23, “You shall have what you say.” You can speak life to your job, finances, health and family and cause miracles to happen. When you speak over any situation, your words prevail. You’re a king, and where the word of a king is, there’s power (Ecclesiastes 8:4). Rule your world and dominate circumstances with words.

PRAYER
Dear Lord Jesus, you’re the true Light that lights every man that comes into the world. You’re the living Word of God, full of grace and reality! The Word of God on my lips brings healing, prosperity and deliverance; I walk in victory today. Blessed be God!

FURTHER STUDY:
Ecclesiastes 8:4;
Where the word of a king is, there is power: and who may say unto him, What doest thou?

Job 22:28;
Thou shalt also decree a thing, and it shall be established unto thee: and the light shall shine upon thy ways.

Mark 11:23
For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

Acts 21:17-36 & Job 29-31

Galatians 3:13-22 & Isaiah 32

Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 6:23am On Jul 13, 2018

A GREATER AND MORE PERFECT TABERNACLE

Friday, July 13th, 2018

Pastor Chris

But Christ being come an high priest of good things to come, by a greater and more perfect tabernacle, not made with hands, that is to say, not of this building; Neither by the blood of goats and calves, but by his own blood he entered in once into the holy place, having obtained eternal redemption for us (Hebrews 9:11-12).

In the Old Testament, the temple Solomon built was divided into two parts: outside was the temple courts, where the animals for sacrifices were
killed. Then, there was the temple itself; the first part of it being the holy place, and only the priest could go in there then. The second part of it was the most holy place, separated from the first tabernacle with a thick curtain.

While the priest ministered in the holy place, only the high priest could go into the most holy place—the inner sanctuary—and he did that once a year. To go into the most holy place, he had to offer sacrifices to God for himself and for others; he could only go in there with the blood of an animal (Hebrews 9:6-cool. Moreover, at the end of one year, that atonement would expire, and another sacrifice would be required.

Regardless of the sacrifices performed by the high priest every year, sin was never put away; the presence of God still wasn’t accessible to the people. More so, the altar where the high priest performed the sacrifices had to be sanctified with other sacrifices before the gifts were put on it, including all the utensils in the temple. In other words, the tabernacle that was supposed to be so holy and make things holy, was itself not holy enough.

Then the Bible says that Jesus, being a high priest in the order of Melchisedec came with a greater and more perfect tabernacle, and offered Himself once and for all. Hebrews 10:5 says, “... Sacrifice and offering thou wouldest not, but a body hast thou prepared me.” His body was the greater and more perfect tabernacle, and through Him, the presence of God is now open to all who believe. Now we have boldness to “...enter into the holiest by the blood of Jesus, By a new and living way, which he hath consecrated for us, through the veil, that is to say, his flesh” (Hebrews 10:19-20).

PRAYER
Dear Father, thank you for the sacrifice of the Lord Jesus, offered once and for all, for the blotting away of sins! I acknowledge this perfect sacrifice that has brought me eternal and perfect remission of sin, and into union with you forever, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
Hebrews 9:13-15;
13. For if the blood of bulls and of goats, and the ashes of an heifer sprinkling the unclean, sanctifieth to the purifying of the flesh:
14. How much more shall the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself without spot to God, purge your conscience from dead works to serve the living God?
15. And for this cause he is the mediator of the new testament, that by means of death, for the redemption of the transgressions that were under the first testament, they which are called might receive the promise of eternal inheritance.

John 2:18-21;
18. Then answered the Jews and said unto him, What sign shewest thou unto us, seeing that thou doest these things?
19. Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.
20. Then said the Jews, Forty and six years was this temple in building, and wilt thou rear it up in three days?
21. But he spake of the temple of his body.

Ephesians 5:2
And walk in love, as Christ also hath loved us, and hath given himself for us an offering and a sacrifice to God for a sweetsmelling savour.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

Acts 21:37-22:1-21 & Job 32-35

Galatians 3:23-29 & Isaiah 33

Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 8:11am On Jul 14, 2018

YOU’RE THE PRIEST IN YOUR TEMPLE

Saturday, July 14th, 2018

Pastor Chris

And hath made us kings and priests unto God and his Father; to him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen (Revelation 1:6).

As a child of God, you belong in the royal priesthood; our opening text says we’ve been made kings and priests unto God, and every priest
has to offer sacrifices (Hebrews 8:3). Your temple is your body; that’s the temple of the Holy Ghost. And as long as you’re in your physical temple—the living tabernacle that God has given to you, you have a job to do: to offer sacrifices. That’s the sole purpose for the temple as revealed in the Old Testament (2 Chronicles 7:12).

God is looking to have His sacrifices in your temple (your body), and you’re the priest over your temple. I can’t be the priest in your body, because it’s a private temple, exclusive to you. No wonder the Spirit, through Paul, writes in Romans 12:1, “I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.”

1 Peter 2:5 says, “Ye also, as lively stones, are built up a spiritual house, an holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices, acceptable to God by Jesus Christ.” We’re living stones, and are to offer spiritual sacrifices, acceptable to God by Jesus Christ. That let’s
us know that not every sacrifice is acceptable; it has to be by the rules.

Remember, Cain offered to God sacrifices that weren’t acceptable, whereas Abel’s sacrifice was acceptable to God (Genesis 4:3-7). Cain brought to God what he chose to bring to God, and Abel brought to God what God asked for. Doing it by the rules is doing it according to the revealed pattern; doing it according to the Word.

The Apostle Paul says, “By him therefore let us offer the sacrifice of praise to God continually, that is, the fruit of our lips giving thanks to his name” (Hebrews 13:15). The fruit of our lips in praise, worship, and confessions of His Name in testimony, are spiritual sacrifices we offer as priests in His temple (1 Corinthians 3:16).

PRAYER
Dear heavenly Father, I thank you for the privilege to offer sacrifices as a priest, and honour you with my life. You’re the great God of glory, and in you alone lie strength and greatness. I worship you now and forever, for you’re gracious and kind, marvellous in all your ways. Thank you for making my life glorious, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
Hosea 14:2;
Take with you words, and turn to the Lord:
say unto him, Take away all iniquity, and receive us graciously:
so will we render the calves of our lips.

2 Corinthians 6:15-16;
15. And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel?
16. And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.

Revelation 5:10
And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

Acts 22:22-23:1-11 & Job 36-39

Galatians 4:1-11 & Isaiah 34

Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 5:28am On Jul 15, 2018

“TAKE WITH YOU WORDS”

Sunday, July 15th, 2018

Pastor Chris

O Israel, return unto the Lord thy God; for thou hast fallen by thine iniquity. Take with you words, and turn to the Lord: say unto him, Take away all iniquity, and receive us graciously: so will we render the calves of our lips (Hosea 14:1-2).

Notice the words of the prophet in our theme scripture: “Take with you words,” not bulls and goats. We’re to take the calves (bulls) of our lips;
the sacrifices of our lips, which are better than the bulls (animals) offered as sacrifice. Remember, the blood of bulls and goats couldn’t take away sin (Hebrews 9:13-14).

Hebrews 13:15 says, “By him therefore let us offer the sacrifice of praise to God continually, that is, the fruit of our lips giving thanks to his name”; then he explains what the fruit of our lips are: words! We’re to give thanks to His Name, rendering words. The expression “giving thanks” in the Greek is ‘homologeo.’ It means to make confessions; to say what God has said in harmony with Him. Two can’t walk together except they be agreed (Amos 3:3). Thus, God expects us to walk in agreement with Him.

When you declare that Jesus Christ is Lord of all, as Peter did in Acts 10:36, you’re making confession to His Name. When you say, “Lord, you’re holy and righteous; all things belong to you; thou art exalted above all; your hands have made all things”; that’s making confessions to His Name. Remember, what’s required is that you offer sacrifice of praise, giving thanks to His Name.

For example, you say: “Thank you for what you did for me; you’ve really given me the advantage; you’ve blessed me in all things”; you’re according Him credit for what He’s done for you; you’re thanking Him, and making confessions to His Name in a way that praises Him. Even now, render to the Lord the calves of your lips! Make confessions to His Name. Hallelujah!

PRAYER
Dear heavenly Father, I thank you for making my life glorious; you’ve blessed me in all things, and have made me great. Your faithfulness is everlasting. Thank you for giving me the advantage in life, through the Holy Spirit who lives within me. Now I know I can never be disadvantaged, and will always win; blessed be your Name forever. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
Ecclesiastes 8:4;
Where the word of a king is, there is power: and who may say unto him, What doest thou?

Hebrews 13:5-6
5. Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.
6. So that we may boldly say, The Lord is my helper, and I will not fear what man shall do unto me.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

Acts 23:12-35 & Job 40-42

Galatians 4:12-20 & Isaiah 35

Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 6:55am On Jul 16, 2018

ETERNAL LIFE THROUGH JESUS CHRIST

Monday, July 16th, 2018

Pastor Chris

In him was life; and the life was the light of men. And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not (John 1:4-5).

The Bible says in John 10:10, “The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they
might have it more abundantly.” The Lord Jesus died, was buried, and raised back to life by the glory of the Father. When God raised Him from the dead and showed Him openly, He called all to life. So, Jesus made eternal life possible. John said, “(For the life was manifested, and we have seen it, and bear witness, and shew unto you that eternal life, which was with the Father, and was manifested unto uswink” (1 John 1:2).

In John 17:3, the Bible says, “And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.” Jesus is the embodiment of eternal life. He said in John 14:6, “...I am the way, the truth, and the life....” He said in John 6:47, “Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life.” Everlasting life is eternal life. The one who believes in Jesus has it.

The question is, do you believe in Jesus Christ? If you do, then you have eternal life. You’re not going to get it when you get to heaven; you have it now; it’s your present-hour possession. Also, if you’re not sure that you have eternal life, perhaps, you’ve not been born again, this is your moment! You can receive that life now by asking Jesus to come into your heart to be the Lord of your life.

When you receive Christ, you receive eternal life; you receive the divine life and nature of God. You’re awakened to the fatherhood of God; you become one with Him.

Something else that’s so sublime is that eternal life from Jesus Christ doesn’t come alone; it comes with “Righteousness.” The Bible says, “For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation” (Romans 10:10). Romans 5:17 says, “For if by one man’s offence death reigned by one; much more they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ.” 2 Corinthians 5:21 says, “For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.”

PRAYER
Dear Father, I thank you for your life and nature which I received in Christ. I’m awakened to the realities of the Kingdom. Thank you for loving me and giving me your life and nature of righteousness, by which I live in your presence and walk in dominion, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
John 3:35-36;
35. The Father loveth the Son, and hath given all things into his hand.
36. He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.

John 5:26;
For as the Father hath life in himself; so hath he given to the Son to have life in himself;

1 John 5:11-12
11. And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son.
12. He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

Acts 24:1-27 & Psalms 1-6

Galatians 4:21-31 & Isaiah 36

Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 6:23am On Jul 17, 2018
Good morning Saint,

Pastor Chris

Tuesday, July 17th

CHOSEN TO BE HIS WITNESS

But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth (Acts 1:cool.

Have you ever thought about the fact that God chose you before you were born, to be His witness? He knew you and foreordained you to live for His glory. The Bible says, “For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son...” (Romans 8:29).

God foreordained and planned that through you, He’ll bless and transform the lives of those in your world and in regions beyond. He set you apart to do His will, and to be His witness.

The Apostle Paul, understanding this, echoed the same message in Galatians 1:15-16: “But when it pleased God, who separated me from my mother’s womb, and called me by his grace, To reveal his Son in me, that I might preach him among the heathen....” Paul’s passion and unrivalled commitment to the Gospel resulted from his knowledge and understanding that he was chosen and sent of God to turn the Gentiles from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan unto God.

Recall his profound statement of commitment to the Gospel in 1 Corinthians 9:16: “For though I preach the gospel, I have nothing to glory of: for necessity is laid upon me; yea, woe is unto me, if I preach not the gospel!” Become aware, convinced, and challenged by the divine mandate and obligation to preach the Gospel.

As in our opening verse, the power of the Holy Spirit in your life is to make you an effective witness of Jesus Christ; a minister of reconciliation. You’ve been given the mandate to preach the Gospel to every creature (Mark 16:15), and make disciples and pupils of the nations (Matthew 28:19). Make this your focus, and experience true fulfillment in your life.

PRAYER:

Thank you, blessed Lord, for the power of the Holy Spirit working in, and through me to bring salvation to others. Preaching the Gospel to those in my world and in the regions beyond is my passion and purpose for living. Today, as the Gospel is preached and taught around the world, many come to the knowledge of Christ, and into their inheritance in Him, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

1 Corinthians 9:16-18;
16. For though I preach the gospel, I have nothing to glory of: for necessity is laid upon me; yea, woe is unto me, if I preach not the gospel! 17. For if I do this thing willingly, I have a reward: but if against my will, a dispensation of the gospel is committed unto me.
18. What is my reward then? Verily that, when I preach the gospel, I may make the gospel of Christ without charge, that I abuse not my power in the gospel.

Matthew 28:19-20
19. Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
20. Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING:

Acts 25:1-12 & Psalms 7-10

Galatians 5:1-12 & Isaiah 37

Leave comments on today's devotional www.rhapsodyofrealities.org[code][/code]
Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 6:18am On Jul 18, 2018
*RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL*

*A GRATEFUL HEART .*

Wednesday, July 18th .
Pastor Chris

_*Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ (Ephesians 5:20).*_

Some people don’t know the value and power of a grateful heart; therefore, they complain over everything. If they aren’t bemoaning the economic situation, they’re complaining about the pains in their bodies or about some other problem. They’re hardly ever happy, because they’re blind to all the good things happening in, and around them, for which they ought to be grateful.

There’re many who don’t appreciate or even recognise the progress they’ve made or the blessings of God in their lives. Life itself is a gift from God to enjoy every day; that you can even think that you deserve better is a blessing. So, look into your life and see that there’s a lot to be grateful for.

Perhaps you’ve learnt something new; your knowledge and understanding of God’s Word have improved; your prayer life has become richer; all these and more are important blessings to be grateful for, and excited about. The ministry and work of the Holy Spirit in your life, for example, is far greater than any physical or material blessing you could ever get. In fact, it’s what will give rise to other material blessings in your life.

True happiness in life transcends having a lot of money. There’ve been many who had a lot of money and all that money could buy, yet they were depressed, unhappy and ended up destroying themselves. In Luke 12:15, Jesus said, _*“…Take heed, and beware of covetousness: for a man’s life consisteth not in the abundance of the things which he possesseth.”*_

You’re never going to be satisfied because you have so much; therefore, learn to be content and grateful for all that the Lord is to you, has made you, and made available to you. Serve Him joyfully, putting Him first in your life. Be thankful, and excited about your life in Christ: His glory and righteousness that you are, and exude, as well as His power, wisdom, and grace by which you live triumphantly every day.

*PRAYER*

*Blessed Lord, from the depth of my heart, I’m grateful to you; you mean more than the world to me. I acknowledge your grace, mercy, wisdom and power by which I live triumphantly today, prospering in all that I do. I worship you for making my life glorious, filling me with your precious Spirit, who is to me all the advantage I need in life, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.*

*FURTHER STUDY:* *||* *1 Thessalonians 5:18* In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you. *||*

*||* *Ephesians 5:20* Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ; *||*

*||* *1 Chronicles 16:34* O give thanks unto the LORD; for [he is] good; for his mercy [endureth] for ever. *||*

*DAILY SCRIPTURE READING*

*1-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Acts 25:13-26:1 & Psalms 11-16

*2-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Galatians 5:13-19 & Isaiah 38.
Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 8:23am On Jul 19, 2018
Good morning Saint,

Pastor Chris

Thursday, July 19th

CHARGED UP IN THE HOLY GHOST

He that speaketh in an unknown tongue edifieth himself... (1 Corinthians 14:4).

One of the synonyms for the Greek word translated “edify” is to “charge,” like a battery. Jude 1:20 (AMPC) says, “But you, beloved, build yourselves up [founded] on your most holy faith [make progress, rise like an edifice higher and higher], praying in the Holy Spirit.” He’s telling you to get charged up in the Holy Ghost; embolden yourself in the Holy Ghost through speaking in tongues.

This is what you do when there’re matters arising: you charge yourself up in the Holy Ghost! Are there projects you want to undertake and you’re somewhat not sure what steps to take? Get charged up in the Holy Ghost! Activate the wisdom and power of God by praying in the Holy Ghost until you’re filled with the Spirit.

Ephesians 5:18 says, “And be not drunk with wine, wherein is excess; but be filled with the Spirit.” This is the secret to a day-to-day life of the miraculous and supernatural: being filled with the Spirit. If someone was timid, and began the exercise of speaking in tongues consistently, soon enough, he’d become bold and sound.

When you speak in other tongues, and your spirit is charged, it takes over your mind; your spirit will rise like a giant from within and dominate the outward man. Paul said to Timothy, “...stir up the gift of God that is in you...” (2 Timothy 1:6). One of the ways to do this is through speaking in tongues.

The reason some Christians faint in the day of adversity is because their inner man is weak, and the reason for that weakness is that they don’t speak in tongues sufficiently. Speaking in tongues imparts courage to your spirit. It produces in you a sense of absolute dominion over adversities.

Refuse to live an ordinary life. There’s power in you; stir it up always. In your privacy, speak in tongues. When you’re on the go, speak in tongues. Keep yourself supercharged all the time. This isn’t for a particular Christian denomination; it’s for every child of God. Get yourself charged up in the Holy Ghost always.

CONFESSION:

I’m emboldened, strengthened and fortified by the Spirit to do all that the Lord has called me to do. I’m filled with miracle-working ability by the greater One who lives in me, energizing me from within! Glory to God!

FURTHER STUDY:

Acts 1:8;
But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.

Ephesians 6:18;
Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;

Acts 2:2-4
2. And suddenly there came a sound from heaven as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled all the house where they were sitting.
3. And there appeared unto them cloven tongues like as of fire, and it sat upon each of them.
4. And they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING:

Acts 26:2-18 & Psalms 17-18

Galatians 5:20-26 & Isaiah 39

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Do Dreams Affect Our Reality? / Can A Genuine Christian Be A Nigerian Politician? / Did Jesus Christ Really Say We Shouldnt Judge Other People?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 281
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.