Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! (14460 Views)

Rhapsody Of Realities PDF Download For MAY 2024 / Apostle Ogochukwu Tochukwu Amaukwu's 2018 Prophecies / Primate Elijah Ayodele's 2018 Prophecies: What Atiku Must Do Ahead Of 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 7:07am On Aug 22, 2018
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL

FOCUS ON YOUR HARVEST

WEDNESDAY, 22ND AUGUST 2018

PASTOR CHRIS

While the earth remaineth, seedtime and harvest, and cold and heat, and summer and winter, and day and night shall not cease (Genesis 8:22).

The purpose of any seed is harvest. A seed is useless if it doesn’t, or isn’t going to produce a harvest. Once this is clear to you, the principle of giving and receiving becomes easy to understand. Sowing and reaping is a spiritual law in the Kingdom of God. When you sow a seed, be it monetary or material, your focus should be on your harvest, not on the seed you’re sowing. Galatians 6:7 says, “Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.”

When you sow an orange seed, you’re to expect orange fruits, but first the tree will grow and then produce oranges. When you sow a corn seed, your expectation is a harvest of corn. You don’t have to start praying for the earth to produce a harvest if that seed is planted in the right environment. There’s no need for prayer when the law of sowing and reaping has been applied. Thus, in your giving to the Lord, your harvest is guaranteed.

Where many have missed it is not focusing on the harvest in their giving as they should. They sow money-seed and are praying about their seed, even though the harvest is sure, and certainly bigger and greater than the seed itself. Just one seed is able to produce a bountiful harvest.

The Lord Jesus likened this to how the Kingdom of God functions: “…the kingdom of God, as if a man should cast seed into the ground; And should sleep, and rise night and day, and the seed should spring and grow up, he knoweth not how. For the earth bringeth forth fruit of herself; first the blade, then the ear, after that the full corn in the ear. But when the fruit is brought forth, immediately he putteth in the sickle, because the harvest is come” (Mark 4:26-29).

The task of sowing or giving isn’t, and should never be a mystery to you at all. Sow your seeds with confidence and great expectations with the picture of your harvest in your mind. Don’t ask, “How will the harvest come?” Every time you give, you set an irrevocable law in motion, and according to the law, whatever you give is multiplied back to you: good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over (Luke 6:38).

PRAYER
Dear Father, I thank you for the knowledge of your Word that has come to my spirit today. Now, when I sow seeds, I know that the law of sowing and reaping is operational. Therefore, my harvest is as sure as your Word is sure. Thank you for multiplying my seeds sown and increasing the fruits of my righteousness, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
Ecclesiastes 11:1‭-‬4
1. Cast your bread upon the waters, For you will find it after many days.
2. Give a serving to seven, and also to eight, For you do not know what evil will be on the earth.
3. If the clouds are full of rain, They empty themselves upon the earth; And if a tree falls to the south or the north, In the place where the tree falls, there it shall lie.
4. He who observes the wind will not sow, And he who regards the clouds will not reap.

Luke 6:38
Give, and it will be given to you: good measure, pressed down, shaken together, and running over will be put into your bosom. For with the same measure that you use, it will be measured back to you.”

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
1 Corinthians 7 & Psalms 119:113-176

2-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Colossians 1:19-29 & Jeremiah 7

Leave comments on today’s devotional at
www.rhapsodyofrealities.org
Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 7:44am On Aug 23, 2018

YOUR LIFE IS FOR HIS GLORY

Thursday, August 23rd, 2018

Pastor Chris

According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue (2 Peter 1:3).

God’s Word, apart from showing you His will for your life also reveals your inheritance in Christ. 2 Corinthians 8:9 declares, “For ye know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that, though he was rich, yet for your sakes he became poor, that ye through his poverty might be rich.” Jesus became poor that we might become rich. So all you’ve got to do to enjoy the life of prosperity He’s given you is to live in His Word! God didn’t create you to suffer and struggle through life; He created you for His glory.

Your submission to God’s Word as final authority in your life is the key to living in your inheritance in Christ and enjoying life to the full. There’s nothing the Lord hasn’t done for you yet. Ephesians 1:3 says, “Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ. ” He has already granted you every blessing you could ever imagine. This parallels what we read in our opening verse: He’s already given you all things that pertain to life and godliness.

Your life, therefore, should be one of praise, glory, and thanksgiving to the Lord every day, everywhere, and at all times. The Bible says you’ve been called to glory and virtue (2 Peter 1:3), and not to poverty, sickness, disease or infirmity. Your life is for the glory of God.

The Bible lets us know that the prophets of old testified of the sufferings of Christ and the glory that should follow (1 Peter 1:11). Right after the sufferings of Christ, a life of glory ensued. He suffered so that you would live in the glory. You’re in that glory now. If anybody is suffering today, that suffering is unnecessary.

If, for example, you’ve had problems in your physical body, maybe it’s a growth somewhere in your body; command it to die. Don’t complain about the pain. Use the Word against it. Affirm your healing and health. Declare your prosperity. Speak life. Declare that your journey in life is one direction only: upward and forward. Affirm that you’re triumphant all the way, and your life is for the glory of God.

CONFESSION
My life is for the glory of God! I’m triumphant all the way; my journey in life is in one direction only: upward and forward. Today, my faith is strong and alive; the world is subdued before me, because I function by the dominion of the Spirit. Blessed be God!

FURTHER STUDY:
Proverbs 4:18;
But the path of the just is as the shining light,
that shineth more and more unto the perfect day.

1 John 5:4;
For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith.

2 Corinthians 3:18
But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan
1 Corinthians 8 & Psalms 120-127

2-Year Bible Reading Plan
Colossians 2:1-7 & Jeremiah 8

Leave comments on today's devotional
Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 7:16am On Aug 24, 2018
Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional

A GOSPEL OF RIGHTEOUSNESS.

Friday, August 24th.

Pastor Chris

For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek. For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith (Romans 1:16-17).

Through the years, men have sought righteousness, wanting to be righteous before God. But the righteousness of God is only revealed in the Gospel of Christ. The Gospel of Christ is the unveiling of God’s righteousness; it’s the Gospel of God’s righteousness. Therefore, until one accepts the Gospel of Christ, he or she will never be able to live a righteous life or know the righteousness of God.

Righteousness is the nature of God that gives you the ability to stand in His presence without condemnation, guilt, fear or inferiority. It’s the ability to stand in fellowship and rightness with God. There’s no other way to come into this extraordinary life of righteousness and oneness with the Lord except through the Gospel of Jesus Christ.

This is why we can’t afford to be quiet about the Gospel. It’s the answer to man’s cry. Let’s not act as though there’s another way; there’re no options to the Gospel. There’s no other way for men to learn of, receive, or understand, the righteousness of God, outside of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. So don’t be quiet in your locality, city, town, or nation; preach the Gospel with boldness. Spread the Good News of righteousness.

You hold the key to the salvation of men; so preach the Gospel and unveil the righteousness of God to them. Be the answer to their search for God’s righteousness.

CONFESSION

I have the life and nature of God in me. I’m the very representative of Christ on earth, manifesting His glory, and establishing His righteousness everywhere. As the message of salvation gets into the hearts of men today, faith is ignited in them to receive and become the effulgence of God’s righteousness, as eternal life is imparted to their spirits, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY: Jeremiah 20:9 Then I said, I will not make mention of him, nor speak any more in his name. But [his word] was in mine heart as a burning fire shut up in my bones, and I was weary with forbearing, and I could not [stay].

Romans 3:21-22 But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets; 22 Even the righteousness of God [which is] by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference:

Romans 5:17 For if by one man's offence death reigned by one; much more they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ.)

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> 1 Corinthians 9 & Psalms 128-134

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Colossians 2:8-15 & Jeremiah 9
Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 6:53am On Aug 25, 2018

HIS EXTRAORDINARY COMPASSION

SATURDAY, 25TH AUGUST 2018

PASTOR CHRIS

It is of the Lord’s mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness (Lamentations 3:22-23).

Our God is gracious and kind, compassionate and full of mercy. In Psalm 78:38, the scripture doesn’t just say He has compassion, but that He’s full of it. His compassion is inexhaustible. Compassion is a compelling force or motivation to take away the pains of another, not out of pity, but love. God demonstrated compassion when, out of love, He gave His Son, Jesus to die for the sins of the world (John 3:16).

What joy! What comfort, to know that God is never angry with you! Rather, His love and mercies toward you are fresh every morning! It reminds of the beautiful song we sing: “The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases; His mercies never come to an end; they’re new every morning, great is thy faithfulness O Lord.” His tender mercies for us are everlasting; He’s always watching you, guiding you, and protecting you. He loves you infinitely (Ephesians 2:4).

To the world, He may be a God of judgment, but to you, He’s all love. He said in Jeremiah 31:3, “...Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love: therefore with loving kindness have I drawn thee.” No wonder He tells us to approach His throne of grace with boldness and obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need (Hebrews 4:16). Take advantage of the grace and mercies of God.

Don’t condemn yourself because of what you did wrong, for He never condemns you: “There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus…” (Romans 8:1). He sees the best in you always, and expects you to see the best in yourself and others around you as well. Paul, writing to Timothy, said, “Thou therefore, my son, be strong in the grace that is in Christ Jesus” (2 Timothy 2:1). In other words, “Take advantage of the grace that is in Christ Jesus.”

You can take advantage of His grace and mercies even now, and rebuke cancer, diabetes, or any sickness or disease from your body. Recognise and take advantage of His great love and compassion and walk out of any predicament. He loves you, and has done everything necessary for you to have an excellent life. Accept nothing less.

PRAYER
Blessed Father, your goodness and mercies endure forever. Your grace and compassion are multiplied in my life; therefore, I bless your Name, and testify of your wondrous love. I thank you for your blessings, beauty, perfections, and excellence, revealed in and through me, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
Psalms 103:1‭-‬4
1. Bless the Lord , O my soul; And all that is within me, bless His holy name!
2 Bless the Lord , O my soul, And forget not all His benefits:
3 Who forgives all your iniquities, Who heals all your diseases,
4 Who redeems your life from destruction, Who crowns you with loving kindness and tender mercies,

Ephesians 2:4‭-‬5
4. But God, who is rich in mercy, because of His great love with which He loved us,
5 even when we were dead in trespasses, made us alive together with Christ (by grace you have been saved),

Luke 10:30-37
30.And Jesus answering said, A certain man went down from Jerusalem to Jericho, and fell among thieves, which stripped him of his raiment, and wounded him, and departed, leaving him half dead.
31. And by chance there came down a certain priest that way: and when he saw him, he passed by on the other side.
32. But likewise a Levite, when he was at the place, came and looked on him, and passed by on the other side.
33. But a certain Samaritan, as he journeyed, came where he was: and when he saw him, he had compassion on him,
34. And went to him, and bound up his wounds, pouring in oil and wine, and set him on his own beast, and brought him to an inn, and took care of him.
35. And on the morrow when he departed, he took out two pence, and gave them to the host, and said unto him, Take care of him; and whatsoever thou spendest more, when I come again, I will repay thee.
36. Which now of these three, thinkest thou, was neighbour unto him that fell among the thieves?
37. And he said, He that shewed mercy on him. Then said Jesus unto him, Go, and do thou likewise.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1 Corinthians 10:1-13 & Psalms 135-138

2-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN Colossians 2:16-23 & Jeremiah 10-11

Leave comments on today's devotional
Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 6:51am On Aug 26, 2018

LIFE AND RIGHTEOUSNESS THROUGH THE GOSPEL

Sunday, August 26th 2028

Pastor Chris

For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to everyone that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek. For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith… (Romans 1:16-17).

From the verse above, we observe that first, the Gospel of Jesus Christ—the Word of God concerning Jesus Christ, and the salvation that He brought—is the power of God to save men. His power to bring those who believe out of sin, into the life of righteousness, is encapsulated in the Gospel of His grace. There’s no other way to learn about, receive, or understand the righteousness of God outside the Gospel.

Then, in 2 Timothy 1:10, the Apostle Paul shares another inspiring thought: through the Gospel, life and immortality have been brought to light. What kind of life is he referring to? It’s the divine life; the God-type of life; the life that makes men sons of God, and this life is in Jesus Christ: “....this life is in His Son. He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life” (1 John 5:11-12).

Being born again, we haven’t only become righteous, but have also become the unveiling of God’s righteousness. 2 Corinthians 5:21 says, “For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.” Righteousness has become the character of your spirit. The ability to be right, and to do right—the ability to perform righteousness—is inherent in your spirit. You can live that life of righteousness, the nature of rightness that God has given you, from inside out.

Furthermore, you have, and can live the transcendent life; the overcoming life that makes us superior to Satan, darkness, disease, sickness, failure, defeat, and death; a life that’s beyond this world! This extraordinary life, along with the gift of righteousness, was delivered to us in Christ, through the Gospel.

PRAYER
Awesome and righteous Father, I thank you for the life of Christ in my spirit that’s made me one with you; your righteousness in me has brought perfection and excellence into my life, causing me to live and do right, walking triumphantly every day! I’m walking in the reality of who I am in Christ, taking full advantage of the power and effect of your divine life in me, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

John 3:15-17
15. That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.
16. For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
17. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Romans 3:24-26
24. Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:
25. Whom God hath set forth [to be] a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God;
26. To declare, [I say], at this time his righteousness: that he might be just, and the justifier of him which believeth in Jesus.

Romans 5:17-21
17. For if by one man's offence death reigned by one; much more they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ.)
18. Therefore as by the offence of one [judgment came] upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one [the free gift came] upon all men unto justification of life.
19. For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.
20. Moreover the law entered, that the offence might abound. But where sin abounded, grace did much more abound:
21. That as sin hath reigned unto death, even so might grace reign through righteousness unto eternal life by Jesus Christ our Lord.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1 Corinthians 10:14-11:1 & Psalms 139-141

Colossians 3:1-11 & Jeremiah 12

Leave comments on today's devotional www.rhapsodyofrealities.org
Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 6:42am On Aug 27, 2018
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL (FREE AUGUST PDF => http:///2uh3g2D)

FAITH: THE PRINCIPLE OF THE CHRISTIAN WALK

Monday, August 27th, 2018

Pastor Chris

...according as God hath dealt to every man the measure of faith (Romans 12:3)

Faith is the principle of the Christian walk: “(For we walk by faith, not by sightsmiley” (2 Corinthians 5:7). The Bible clearly emphasizes that without faith, it’s impossible to please God (Hebrew 11:6). There’s no Christian that doesn’t have faith, as we’ve all received the same measure of faith, according to our opening verse. You only need to grow your measure of faith.

The Word reveals to us how to grow great and effectual faith. First, you have to stay continually in the Word; the Word stirs faith in your spirit: “ ...faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the Word of God” (Romans 10:17). The more of God’s Word you hear, the more faith you’ll have. The less of God’s Word you receive into your spirit, the less faith you’ll be able to express when you’re faced with the challenges of life.

Your faith is also built as you consistently attend church services and fellowship with other believers (Hebrews 10:25). In church, you’re taught the Word, and you also enjoy the rich fellowship of the Spirit in a way that energises your faith. Howbeit, you must also express your faith. James 1:22 says, “But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves.” You build prevailing faith by consistently meditating on, and putting the Word to work in your life.

Acting on the Word is faith expressed, and our faith is the victory that overcomes the world. Faith that’s not expressed won’t prevail. Faith must always be with corresponding action: “For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also” (James 2:26). So, always express your faith in words and actions.

Don’t cry or complain to God about your situation; act on the Word! Use your faith. Jesus said if you have faith as a grain of mustard seed, you can tell a mountain to move, and it’ll obey you. The faith you have is enough; do something with it. Use it; it’s the currency for whatever you may desire. Hallelujah!

CONFESSION
The Word inspires faith in me to overcome challenges, and maintain my victorious life in Christ. The forces of righteousness, success, divine health, victory, and prosperity are activated in my life as I live in God’s Word, guided and inspired by divine wisdom to fulfil His perfect will for me, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
2 Timothy 2:15;
Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

Acts 20:32;
And now, brethren, I commend you to God, and to the word of his grace, which is able to build you up, and to give you an inheritance among all them which are sanctified.

Hebrews 11:6;
But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

James 2:17
Even so faith, if it hath not works, is dead, being alone.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1 Corinthians 11:2-34 & Psalms 142-145

Colossians 3:12-25 & Jeremiah 13

Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 8:06am On Aug 28, 2018

POWER OF THE SPIRIT

Tuesday, August 28th, 2018

Pastor Chris

But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you... (Acts 1:cool

As Christians, we’re not ordinary people; we’re never to be victims in life. If you’ve found yourself in a predicament, a precarious or desperate situation, be comforted; you have what it takes to win, irrespective of the adversity. There’s something in you: the life and dynamic power of the Spirit to effect changes.

That word “power” in our opening verse is actually “dunamis” (Greek), and it means dynamic power or ability to cause or effect a change. It refers to miracle-working ability; power and ability that’s beyond yourself! It’s a “doing-power,” and it’s sometimes translated, “might.” It also means the power of excellence; the extraordinary ability to be efficient and effective in all that you do. This is the life we have in Christ—a life of super-productivity and ever-increasing glory by the Holy Ghost!

No wonder He says in 2 Corinthians 3:5, “Not that we are sufficient of ourselves to think anything as of ourselves; but our sufficiency is of God.” Your ability to do anything; the reason you can be successful at anything; your power for excellence and innovativeness is the Holy Ghost in you. 2 Corinthians 4:7 says, “...we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellency of the power may be of God, and not of us.”

Therefore, if you’re struggling in your life; if it seems you’re putting in so much effort and recording incommensurate success, the chances are that you’re neither conscious nor taking advantage of the power of the Spirit within you. Paul said, “I can do all things through the ability of Christ in me”; the prophet Micah affirmed, “...truly I am full of power by the spirit of the Lord...” (Micah 3:cool.

Become conscious, and take advantage of the power of the Spirit within you. Through that power, you can do the unthinkable, the unimaginable, and the impossible: “Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us” (Ephesians 3:20). This is Christianity; it’s a life of dominion. You don’t need to go from place to place looking for help and seeking power; all the power you need is in you through the Holy Ghost. Put it to work.

CONFESSION
The Lord perfects all that concerns me; His power is at work in me, causing me to will and do that which pleases Him at all times. I’m fulfilling my destiny in Christ, and the Lord is glorified in me today, and always, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
Romans 15:18-19;
18. For I will not dare to speak of any of those things which Christ hath not wrought by me, to make the Gentiles obedient, by word and deed, 19. Through mighty signs and wonders, by the power of the Spirit of God; so that from Jerusalem, and round about unto Illyricum, I have fully preached the gospel of Christ.

Acts 6:8;
And Stephen, full of faith and power, did great wonders and miracles among the people.

Luke 4:14
And Jesus returned in the power of the Spirit into Galilee: and there went out a fame of him through all the region round about.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1 Corinthians 12 & Psalms 146-150

Colossians 4:1-9 & Jeremiah 14

Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 7:12am On Aug 29, 2018
Rhapsody of Realities Daily Devotional

Wednesday, Aug 29 2018

YOUR WORDS AND YOUR LIFE

By Pastor Chris Oyakhilome

Thou art snared with the words of thy mouth, thou art taken with the words of thy mouth (Proverbs 6:2).

There's a spiritual language for the Christian. That's why, as a child of God, you ought to put the Word on your lips, because the supernatural life is based on your tongue. Your tongue rules your life. In Matthew 12:36-37, Jesus said, “But I say unto you, that every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the Day of Judgment.

For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.”
Literally, this means a man will go to heaven or hell because of his words. Read the Apostle Paul's submission about salvation in Romans 10:8-10: “'if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.” The Apostle James likened the tongue to the rudder of a great ship, which the captain uses to direct the ship wherever he wants (James 3:4-5).

Likewise, your life is the character of your words. If your words are wholesome, your life will be perfect, excellent, and full of glory. Proverbs 15:4 says, “A wholesome tongue is a tree of life'.” Jesus taught that what you say, is what you get (Mark 11:23).

Watch what you say, for your confessions control your life. You can keep yourself in health, safety, prosperity, and victory with your words. Stir your life in the direction of God's destiny for you with your faith-filled confessions. Always talk success and increase only.

1 Peter 3:10 says, “For he that will love life, and see good days, let him refrain his tongue from evil, and his lips that they speak no guile.” Proverbs 18:21 says, “Death and life are in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof.” Create and sustain your glorious life with your words. You can be anything you want to be, have anything you want to have, and achieve anything you want to achieve—with your words.

CONFESSION
My life is excellent and full of glory; I walk in the dominion of the Spirit. My journey in life is upward and forward only. I'm on the path of success, victory and everlasting prosperity; I'm walking in, and fulfilling God's destiny for me, in Jesus' Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

Mark 11:23 (NIV)
I tell you the truth, if anyone says to this mountain, 'Go, throw yourself into the sea,' and does not doubt in his heart but believes that what he says will happen, it will be done for him.
Psalm 34:12-13;
Whoever of you loves life and desires to see many good days, keep your tongue from evil and your lips from speaking lies.

Proverbs 18:21
The tongue has the power of life and death, and those who love it will eat its fruit.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-year bible reading plan :
1 Corinthians 13 & Proverbs 1-2

2-year bible reading plan :

Colossians 4:10-18 & Jeremiah 15
Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 7:55am On Aug 30, 2018
Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional

PURCHASED BY BLOOD.

Thursday, August 30th.

Pastor Chris

Neither by the blood of goats and calves, but by his own blood he entered in once into the holy place, having obtained eternal redemption for us (Hebrews 9:12).

The word “redemption” as used in our opening scripture is from the Greek, “lutrosis,” which means to ransom, deliver, save, or bring out of trouble. The Lord Jesus redeemed man from sin at the cross, and His blood became the sacrifice for the sins of the whole world. Then He was buried, and on the third day, God raised Him from the dead with a new life, the resurrection life. This same resurrection life is what everyone who believes in Him has received.

Thus, being born again, you’re not the “redeemed”; you’re the fruit of Christ’s redemptive work; you have the resurrection life. Some people get confused when they study portions of the Scriptures where the new creation is described as “redeemed.”

For instance, in Revelation 5:9, the Bible says, “And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation.” The word “redeemed” here is wrongly translated; it’s from the Greek, “agorazo,” which means to make a purchase; to buy something as a gift to give to someone. It’s not a buyback, as is the case with “lutrosis”; it’s a fresh purchase. Christ purchased us with His blood, and gave us as gifts to God.

Several translations actually give a proper rendering of that verse. The New International Version says, “with your blood you purchased for God persons from every tribe and language and people and nation.” The Living Bible says, “…for you were slain, and your blood has bought people from every nation as gifts for God.” You’re a gift, purchased for God by Jesus; He bought you with a price—His blood!

Now, you belong to God. You’re not the person that was “delivered” from the devil when Jesus died on the cross; you’re a new creation, born superior to Satan, the world and its failing systems, and elements. You’re an associate of the God-kind: “Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust” (2 Peter 1:4).

PRAYER

Gracious Father, I thank you for the precious blood of Jesus by which I’ve been cleansed from all unrighteousness. I’m a new creation; an associate of the God-kind, grateful for the life of righteousness which I have in Christ. I rejoice over your power and glory working in my life, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

Hebrews 4:14‭-‬16 Seeing then that we have a great High Priest who has passed through the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold fast our confession. 15 For we do not have a High Priest who cannot sympathize with our weaknesses, but was in all points tempted as we are, yet without sin. 16 Let us therefore come boldly to the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy and find grace to help in time of need.

1 Corinthians 6:20 For you were bought at a price; therefore glorify God in your body and in your spirit, which are God’s.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1 Corinthians 14 & Proverbs 3-4

2-Year Bible Reading Plan 1 Thessalonians 1:1-10 & Jeremiah 16
Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 8:30am On Aug 31, 2018
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES FRIDAY, 31ST AUGUST.

HIS KINGDOM IN OUR HEARTS

Pastor Chris

Now after that John was put in prison, Jesus came into Galilee, preaching the gospel of the kingdom of God (Mark 1:14).

Jesus came preaching the Gospel of the Kingdom of God. He said the time was fulfilled; and that the Kingdom of God was near (Mark 1:15). What is the Kingdom of God?

First, the Kingdom of God isn’t a place; it’s the reign of God, where He becomes Lord; where He becomes the Boss, and rules; where He’s in charge, and expresses Himself—His glory and His goodness.

That’s why Jesus said when they tell you “the Kingdom of God is over there,” or “it’s over here, don’t believe it, because the Kingdom doesn’t come by observation; it’s within you (Luke 17:20-21). God’s plan is to set up His Kingdom in the hearts of men; but it’s a spiritual kingdom.

Recall when Jesus was brought before Pilate, in John 18:36-37; Pilate asked Him some questions to which He responded, My Kingdom is not of this world…”(John 18:36). God’s Kingdom isn’t a physical structure, yet Jesus said, “It has come.” Indeed, it has; it’s in your heart. The Gospel of the Kingdom that Jesus preached is, “Hello everybody, God’s Kingdom can be set up now in your hearts; it has arrived! Anyone who believes can now become God’s headquarters and operating centre.”This wasn’t possible in the days of Abraham, Moses, Elijah, Elisha, David, Solomon and the patriarchs of old; but it is in our day.

When Jesus came, He brought the Kingdom in Him. Now that we’ve received Him, we have the Kingdom in our hearts: the peace, the beauty, the glory, grace, and the life of God have been set up in your heart! God is at home in you now. What a life He’s brought to us, and brought us into! What a Gospel!

PRAYER
Dear Father, I thank you for the Kingdom of God has been set up in my heart, thus bringing into me, the life of righteousness. I declare that my life is for your glory, and I show forth your virtues, excellence, perfections, and beauty, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
Luke 17:20 - 21 Now when He was asked by the Pharisees when the kingdom of God would come, He answered them and said, “The kingdom of God does not come with observation; 21 nor will they say, ‘See here!’ or ‘See there!’ For indeed, the kingdom of God is within you.”

Colossians 1:27 To them God willed to make known what are the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles: which is Christ in you, the hope of glory.

2 Corinthians 4:6 - 7 For it is the God who commanded light to shine out of darkness, who has shone in our hearts to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ. 7 But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellence of the power may be of God and not of us.

1 Corinthians 15:1-34 & Proverbs 5-7
2-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
1 Thessalonians 2:1-9 & Jeremiah 17
Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 7:29am On Sep 01, 2018
*Rhapsody of realities devotional for today*

DISPENSERS OF DIVINE BLESSINGS

*Saturday, September 1st, 2018 with Pastor Chris*

_*How shall we escape, if we neglect so great salvation; which at the first began to be spoken by the Lord, and was confirmed unto us by them that heard him; God also bearing them witness, both with signs and wonders, and with divers miracles, and GIFTS OF THE HOLY GHOST, according to his own will? (Hebrews 2:3-4).*_

Our opening scripture in the King James Version seems to portray the underlined portion as referring to the gifts of the Spirit, but that’s not what it means. The word translated “gifts” above isn’t the Greek word “charisma,” like you have in 1 Corinthians 12; rather, it’s from the Greek word “merismos,” which means “distributions.” The Douay-Rheims translation actually puts it in a better light. It reads, _*“God also bearing them witness by signs, and wonders, and divers miracles, and DISTRIBUTIONS OF THE HOLY GHOST, according to his own will.”*_ What does the Scripture mean by “the distributions of the Holy Ghost?”

First, let’s put this in proper perspective: Who were those that performed the signs and wonders, and special miracles? It was the Apostles—the early witnesses that bore testimony to the resurrected Christ! God performed signs, wonders, miracles, and “distributions of the Holy Ghost” through them! Acts 5:12 says, _*“And by the hands of the apostles were many signs and wonders wrought among the people….”*_

Who are we today? The Bible says we’re ministers or “servants” of the New Testament; stewards of the mysteries of Christ (1 Corinthians 4:1). We “serve” the New Testament. Imagine coming into a restaurant and being served by a waiter. We’re like that waiter who serves in a restaurant; but the difference is, we serve life! We serve the Spirit, righteousness and the blessings of the New Testament. Hallelujah!

When I pray for God’s people, and say to them, “I bless you in the Name of Jesus; I bless you with the Word; with His presence; and with the Holy Ghost,” I’m distributing the blessings of Christ! This is what He’s called us to do as His ministers and ambassadors in the earth; we’re dispensers of divine blessings. He’s anointed us, and we’re to distribute this grace by the Spirit and change lives everywhere.

*PRAYER*

*Dear heavenly Father, I thank you for the privilege of being a minister of the New Testament, hence a conveyor of eternal verities. I’ll extend your blessings to others through the Spirit, and spread your grace to the ends of the earth, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.*

*FURTHER STUDY:* *||* *Matthew 10:7-8* And as ye go, preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven is at hand. 8 Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give. *||*

*||* *Romans 1:11* For I long to see you, that I may impart unto you some spiritual gift, to the end ye may be established; *||*

*||* *1 Peter 4:10* As every man hath received the gift, [even so] minister the same one to another, as good stewards of the manifold grace of God. *||*

*DAILY SCRIPTURE READING*

*1-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* 1 Corinthians 15:35-58 & Proverbs 8-9

*2-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* 1 Thessalonians 2:10-20 & Jeremiah 18
Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 6:38am On Sep 02, 2018
Good morning Saint,

Here's the Rhapsody Of Realities devotional.

Pastor Chris

Sunday, September 2nd

_THE SPIRIT MAKES THE DIFFERENCE_

```And in all matters of wisdom and understanding, that the king enquired of them, he found them ten times better than all the magicians and astrologers that were in all his realm (Daniel 1:20).```

In the days of King Nebuchadnezzar, he wanted certain young men trained, and he got them from different nations. Among them were four Hebrew boys: Daniel, Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego. On the day they were brought to be examined by the king, they were found to be ten times better than their peers. Why? God had blessed them with supernatural intelligence; they had an excellent spirit!

A similar example is David. The power of God came on him when Samuel the Prophet anointed him to become king of Israel, and he turned out to be a marvel in his day. He killed and decapitated Goliath as a stripling. Saul was the King of Israel at the time, and he was a great man of war, but when he faced Goliath, he was terrified. The difference was that the Spirit of God had departed from Saul, and the Spirit had come upon David. Saul had become an ordinary man, whilst David had the Spirit.

1 Samuel 18:7 says, “And the women answered one another as they played, and said, Saul hath slain his thousands, and DAVID HIS TEN THOUSANDS.” What were they seeing in the spirit? “Ten times more!” They could have said “twelve” or “six”; but they said, “...Saul hath slain his thousands, and David his ten thousands. ” There’s something about the Spirit that causes you to do the extraordinary and unimaginable!

Now that you’re born again, that Spirit is in you, not just on you. Acts 1:8 says, “But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you….” The Holy Spirit has brought the glory of God into your life, giving you guidance and direction. You can walk through “walls,” blaze through barriers, and through the darkness. He’s filled you with supernatural ability to do things that can’t be humanly explained.

Take advantage of the person, power, and ministry of the Holy Spirit in your life! He’s your advantage; He causes you to see, think, say and do things ordinary men can’t do.

*CONFESSION*

_By the power of the Holy Ghost, there’s a profuse demonstration of the supernatural in my ministry, job, business, finances, health, family, and everything that concerns me. My path is that of the just which shines brighter and brighter unto the perfect day. Glory to God!_

*FURTHER STUDY:*

*|| 1 Samuel 10:6 NIV The Spirit of the LORD will come powerfully upon you, and you will prophesy with them; and you will be changed into a different person. ||*

*|| Judges 14:5-6 Then went Samson down, and his father and his mother, to Timnath, and came to the vineyards of Timnath: and, behold, a young lion roared against him. 6 And the Spirit of the LORD came mightily upon him, and he rent him as he would have rent a kid, and [he had] nothing in his hand: but he told not his father or his mother what he had done. ||*

*|| 1 John 2:27 But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him. ||*

1-Year Bible Reading Plan 1 Corinthians 16:1-24 & Proverbs 10-11

2-Year Bible Reading Plan 1 Thessalonians 3:1-13 & Jeremiah 19-20

Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 6:36am On Sep 03, 2018
*Rhapsody Of Realities*

MORE THAN A BLESSED MAN

Monday, September 3rd

PASTOR CHRIS

Now the LORD had said unto Abram… And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing (Genesis 12:1-2).

God didn’t only bless Abraham, He also made him a blessing. For example, Lot was blessed of God, because he followed Abraham: “And Lot also, which went with Abram, had flocks, and herds, and tents. And the land was not able to bear them, that they might dwell together: for their substance was great, so that they could not dwell together” (Genesis 13:5-6). Think about that! Lot became very wealthy because of his association with Abraham.

If you’re born again, the same is true about you, because you’re the seed of Abraham: “…if ye be Christ’s, then are ye Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise” (Galatians 3:29). All the blessings God endowed Abraham with are now your possessions in Christ Jesus. You’re a package of divine blessings! Living with this consciousness will eradicate every sense of need or lack from your life.

God doesn’t want you in need; He already made all things yours (1 Corinthians 3:21). Romans 8:17 says you’re an heir of God, and a joint-heir with Christ. There’s nothing you don’t have, and can’t do. You should never be need-conscious. He’s brought you into a large place, a place of wealth divine. Therefore, be the blessing He destined you to be.

You’re God’s contact-point of blessings to your world. When He seeks to bless someone, He locates you; you’re His partner and channel of blessing to your world. Anybody could receive a blessing or miracle from the Lord just by their association with you.

For example, no matter the sickness someone may be suffering from, he or she could get healed just by touching you. That’s because you’re God’s house, His living tabernacle (1 Corinthians 3:16); you’re the embodiment of the fullness of the blessings of God. Hallelujah!

*PRAYER*
Precious Lord, I thank you for blessing me with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ Jesus. I’m conscious that I’m blessed and I have all things that pertain to life and godliness. Therefore, I live a glorious life, dispensing your blessings to my world, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

*|| Galatians 4:1-5 Now I say, That the heir, as long as he is a child, differeth nothing from a servant, though he be lord of all; [2] But is under tutors and governors until the time appointed of the father. [3] Even so we, when we were children, were in bondage under the elements of the world: [4] But when the fulness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law, [5] To redeem them that were under the law, that we might receive the adoption of sons. ||*

*|| Ephesians 1:3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ: ||*

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
2 Corinthians 1-2:1-4 & Proverbs 12-13

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
1 Thessalonians 4:1-8 & Jeremiah 21
Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 7:02am On Sep 04, 2018
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

4TH SEPTEMBER 2018

GIVING AND RECEIVING

PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME.

Now ye Philippians know also, that inthe beginning of the gospel, when Ideparted from Macedonia, no church communicated with me as concerning giving and receiving, but ye only (Philippians 4:1)

Sometimes, there’re those who get very excited when we say, “In giving to the Lord, it doesn’t really matter the ‘size’ of the seed.” But the Bible says, “…this I say, He which soweth sparingly shall reap also sparingly; and he which soweth bountifully shall reap also bountifully” (2 Corinthians9:6).

In other words, if you’re miserly in your giving, you’ll reap a paltry or meagre harvest, but if you give generously, you’ll also reap generously. That’s theWord; it’s a spiritual law. It’s simply about sowing and reaping, or as Paul puts it in our opening verse, “giving and receiving.” You don’t need to “pray” to God tomake a law work which He already instituted. Laws, any kind of law, when applied rightly, would produce the requisite results. Likewise, if you misapply them, they’ll work against you.

There’re things you don’t need to petition God tomake happen, once you’ve acted on the Word or on aspiritual principle. This is clear in some of the parables of Jesus on how the Kingdom of God functions. For example, when you read Mark 4:26-28, He didn’t say after sowing into the ground, the man fasted and prayed for the seeds to grow; no! Rather, he went to sleep; and of their own accord, the seeds grew and produced fruits.

When you apply the law of sowing, it works. The Bible says, “While the earth remaineth, seedtime and harvest, and cold and heat, and summer and winter,and day and night shall not cease” (Genesis 8:22). Aslong as there’s seed time, it means harvest is assuredand it can be anytime; the harvest happens automatically.

God isn’t necessarily the one to make the harvest happen. All He does is to channel His grace and favour towards you for superabundance. 2 Corinthians 9:8(AMPC) says, “And God is able to make all grace (every favor and earthly blessing) come to you in abundance,so that you may always and under all circumstances and whatever the need be self-sufficient [possessing enough to require no aid or support and furnished in abundance for every good work and charitable donation].” Always give bountifully, for the promise is to the giver, not the receiver (Luke 6:38).

PRAYER
Heavenly Father, I thank you for the privilege of giving into the Gospel. I’m blessed in all I do, andprosper in all things, because I’m a giver. I’ll always give bountifully for the propagation of the Gospel of Christ in all the earth; likewise, my harvest is sure, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
Ecclesiastes 11:6 In the morning sow your seed, And in the evening do not withhold your hand; For you do not know which will prosper, Either this or that, Or whether both alike will be good.

Luke 6:38 Give, and it will be given to you: good measure, pressed down, shaken together, and running over will be put into your bosom. For with the same measure that you use, it will be measured back to you.”

1 Year Bible Reading Plan
2 Corinthians 2:5-3:1-6 & Proverbs 14-15
2 Year Bible Reading Plan
1 Thessalonians 4:9-18 & Jeremiah 22
Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 6:35am On Sep 05, 2018
*Good morning beautiful people of God, here's the rhapsody of realities devotional for today*

Wednesday, 5th September, 2018 with Pastor Chris

*HIS SACRIFICE WAS ENOUGH*

*Of which salvation the prophets have enquired and searched diligently…what, or what manner of time the Spirit of Christ which was in them did signify, when it testified beforehand the sufferings of Christ, and the glory that should follow (1 Peter 1:10-11).*

After the sufferings of Christ, a life of glory ensued. You don’t need to “pay” any additional price, aside what Christ already did for you to have a beautiful life, and be all that God wants you to be. His sacrifice was enough. Due to that sacrifice, you’ve become one with God; you’re now a partaker of His life and of His righteousness. What He expects of you now is that you enjoy your life and live your best to His glory.

On the Cross, before His death, Jesus said, “...It is finished...” (John 19:30). He announced the end to suffering for all humanity. Anyone who believes in Him and accepts His vicarious sacrifice is automatically ushered into the transcendent life of glory. Yes, Christ suffered for us, but that suffering brought us life eternal, and righteousness.

Moreover, the story didn’t end with His death; the Bible says, “…Thus it is written, and thus it behoved Christ to to suffer, and to rise from the dead the third day…” (Luke 24:46-47). Therefore, rather than lament, we celebrate His death for us; much more, we celebrate His resurrection that gave us a new life and made us associates of the God-kind.

God wants you to live every day in the victory of the death, burial and glorious resurrection of Jesus Christ. This means if you were lying on a sickbed, it’s time to get up, because His suffering brought an end to sickness, disease and infirmities. Just as death and the grave couldn’t hold Him down, nothing of darkness should be able to exert influence or control over you; refuse to allow anything keep you in bondage.

Refuse to allow poverty take a hold of you, for Jesus took your place of poverty on the Cross and gave you prosperity (2 Corinthians 8:9). If you’ve desired to have children but couldn’t, because there’s something wrong with your womb, change has come! Now you can, because of the victory of Christ’s sacrifice. Glory to His Name forever! All things are possible in His mighty Name. Amen.

*PRAYER*

*Blessed Father, I’m grateful for your life in me, which was made possible by the resurrection of Christ from the dead. I thank you that I’m the object of your love, and my prosperity and wellbeing are your delight. I live in the victory of Christ, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.*

Hebrews 10:14 *For by one offering he hath perfected for ever them that are sanctified.*

Titus 3:5 CEV *He saved us because of his mercy, and not because of any good things that we have done. God washed us by the power of the Holy Spirit. He gave us new birth and a fresh beginning.*

Hebrews 9:27-28 *And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment: 28 So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.*

*1-Year Bible Reading Plan:* 2 Corinthians 3:7-4:1-18 & Proverbs 16-17

*2-Year Bible Reading Plan* 1 Thessalonians 5:1-11 & Jeremiah 23

*Enjoy today's mid week service*�
Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 6:42am On Sep 06, 2018

REAL WORSHIP

Thursday, September 6th, 2018

Pastor Chris

But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him (John 4:23).

When you were born again, not only was your spirit recreated, you were also immersed into Christ; you’re literally joined together with Him in an inseparable union. It’s the reason we can worship Him. Real worship is a mingling of spirits; a moment of divine ecstasy, where you’re enraptured in the bliss and glory of His presence.

Nothing beats that divine connection that takes place in real worship, where you’re lost in Him, completely oblivious of the world and everything else around you. Real worship is a communion with the Father. It’s beyond the singing or the words offered in prayer; it’s about the fellowship that takes place in the realm of the spirit as your spirit communes with Him.

Recall the words of Jesus in our opening verse: God is a Spirit, and those who worship Him must worship Him in Spirit and in truth. Worshipping God in Spirit means it’s got to come from your spirit. We serve God from our spirits. We understand the things of God from our spirits. It’s one of the reasons we need to be constantly filled with the Spirit, because only the Spirit can help us guide and sanctify our minds to think towards God, and express our love for Him from the deep recesses of our inner being as we should.

In real worship, you experience glorious transportations of the Spirit. Sometimes, as you worship, you feel enraptured; taken away from the earth realm into the amazing wonders of God’s Spirit. This blessing is for everyone who’s born again. We’re the only ones who can worship the Father and experience such a glorious fellowship in His presence, as our spirits are mingled with His.

PRAYER

Dear Father, I take advantage of your presence in my life, and the inextricable oneness with your Spirit; and as such, I enjoy and experience a glorious fellowship and transformation from glory to glory. I’m full of strength, courage, and divine vitality, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

1 Corinthians 6:17
But he that is joined unto the Lord is one spirit.

Philippians 3:3
For we are the circumcision, which worship God in the spirit, and rejoice in Christ Jesus, and have no confidence in the flesh.

1 Corinthians 12:13
For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether [we be] Jews or Gentiles, whether [we be] bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

2 Corinthians 5:1-6:1-2 & Proverbs 18-19

1 Thessalonians 5:12-28 & Jeremiah 24

Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 6:28am On Sep 07, 2018
*Rhapsody of realities devotional for today*

*MINISTERING THE SPIRIT*

*Friday, September 7th, 2018 with Pastor Chris*

_*And be not drunk with wine, wherein is excess; but be filled with the Spirit (Ephesians 5:18).*_

When we minister the Gospel, we’re to minister the Spirit; otherwise, our preaching and teaching will be mere words, and empty. Preaching the Gospel isn’t about how many scriptures you can quote; it’s about communicating those scriptures with, and by the Holy Ghost. This is what we’re called to do as God’s children and ministers of the Gospel. Anybody can sermonise or give great lectures and speeches, but without the Spirit, they’ll have no lasting impact.

In 1 Corinthians 2:4, Paul said, _*“And my speech and my preaching was not with enticing words of man’s wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power.”*_ 2 Corinthians 3:5-6 says, _*“…our sufficiency is of God; Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life.”*_ We’ve been sent by the Spirit, and anointed of God; therefore, we can only carry out His work by the power of the Spirit.

This is one of the reasons we’re required to spend quality time fellowshipping the Spirit; praying in the Spirit, to be filled with the Spirit. That way, your message and your preaching wouldn’t be persuasive words of man’s wisdom, but in the demonstration of the Spirit and of power. Read again who we are: _*“…able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life”*_ (2 Corinthians 3:6). We minister the Spirit; we minister Christ. 2 Corinthians 4:5 says, _*“For we preach not ourselves, but Christ Jesus the Lord….”*_

No matter what you preach or teach, it must be Christ Jesus, and you can’t preach or minister Christ without the power of the Spirit. Therefore, get yourself immersed in Him; soak your spirit more in the Holy Spirit through fellowship. Pray and fast often. Study and meditate on the Word, so you can walk and talk in sync with Him, and His glory and power will always be revealed in, and through you.

*PRAYER*

*Dear Father, I thank you for your Spirit at work in my life. I’m ministering life and divine blessings by the power of the Holy Ghost who’s at work in me today, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.*

*FURTHER STUDY:* *||* *1 Corinthians 2:4-5* And my speech and my preaching [was] not with enticing words of man's wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power: 5 That your faith should not stand in the wisdom of men, but in the power of God. *||*

*||* *John 6:63* It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, [they] are spirit, and [they] are life. *||*

*1-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* 2 Corinthians 6:3-7:1 & Proverbs 20-21

*2-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* 2 Thessalonians 1:1-12 & Jeremiah 25
Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 7:59am On Sep 08, 2018
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

Saturday 8th September 2018

HIS SUPERNATURAL ABILITY AT WORK IN YOU

PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME.

Not that we are sufficient of ourselves to think any thing as of ourselves; but our sufficiency is of God (2 Corinthians 3:5).

The word, “sufficiency” in our opening verse is the Greek, “Hikanotes,” and it means competence; our competence is of God. The next verse continues, “Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament…” (2 Corinthians 3:6). Now, this couldn’t only be referring to Paul, Silas or Timothy, because they’ve all gone to heaven, but God’s Word lives on, and is applicable to us today. Thus, you can personalize it and say, “My competence is of God, who has made me an able minister of the New Testament.” Do you know what this means?

It means you’re competent to do everything that God has called you to do as it pertains to the Gospel of Jesus Christ! You’re effective in the Gospel by His ability. If any assignment is given to you, don’t say, “I don’t know whether or not I can do it,” because you sure can! Of course, of your own self—by your own human ability and ingenuity—you may not be able to execute it; but by the Holy Ghost, you can! Like Paul, you can do all things by the supernatural ability of Christ that’s at work in you (Philippians 4:13).

Refuse to be limited by your physical ability; your potentials are limitless. Recall the words of the Apostle Paul in Colossians 1:29; he was conscious of the might or energy of Christ at work in him, and affirmed accordingly. He said, “Whereunto I also labour, striving according to his working, which worketh in me mightily.”

Then in Acts 1:8, we read the words of Jesus: “But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you….” The Greek word for “power” here is “dunamis”; the dynamic ability to effect changes. It refers to might, strength, efficiency, miracle-working ability; this is what you received when the Holy Spirit came to live in you.

Thus, you can do supernatural things, and you can make supernatural things happen by the power of God’s Spirit. You’ve been empowered for the transcendent life. Hallelujah!

PRAYER
Dear Father, thank you for the divine energy, might, strength, efficiency and miracle-working ability you’ve deposited in my spirit, to effect changes and live the supernatural life every day. I declare that by the power of your Spirit in me, I can do all things and produce supernatural results, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

Ephesians 3:14 -16 For this cause I bow my knees unto the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, 14 For this cause I bow my knees unto the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, 3:15 Of whom the whole family in heaven and earth is named, 16 That he would grant you, according to the riches of his glory, to be strengthened with might by his Spirit in the inner man;

Philippians 2:13 For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure.

2Corinthians 7:2-16 & Proverbs 22-23
2 Thessalonians 2:1-10 & Jeremiah 26

Good morning!
Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 5:59am On Sep 09, 2018

THE GLORY INSIDE YOU

Sunday, September 9th, 2018

Pastor Chris

And it came to pass about an eight days after these sayings, he took Peter and John and James, and went up into a mountain to pray. And as he prayed, the fashion of his countenance was altered, and his raiment was white and glistering (Luke 9:28-29).

Isn’t it amazing that as Jesus prayed, such glory emitted and beamed forth from His spirit? This lets us know that the glory is within; it doesn’t come from “heaven.” Some people pray and say, “O Lord, let your glory rest upon me”; that was in the Old Testament. In the New Testament, the glory is inside you; it doesn’t come from above.

The glory of God that Moses saw, the glory that came upon him, and rested on his countenance, is inside you. Actually, the glory in you is a greater glory. 2 Corinthians 3:10-11 says, “For even that which was made glorious had no glory in this respect, by reason of the glory that excelleth . For if that which is done away was glorious, much more that which remaineth is glorious.” Notice the construction: “...the glory that excelleth” ; that’s the glory of the Holy Spirit in us.

The Holy Spirit is the Spirit of glory; He’s the glory of the Father, and He lives in you in His fullness. Therefore, just as we read about Jesus in our opening verse, every time you pray in the spirit, something happens to your physical body; the glory beams from within your spirit, permeates your body, and affects everything around you.

Those around you may not see it, but it makes no difference; they don’t have to see it. What’s important is the impact of that glory on your life, on your physical body, and on your environment. This is why you must pray in the spirit often; that glory will rid your body of sickness and disease; and the depravities and problems that ravage the lives of others won’t affect you.

Ephesians 3:20 declares, “Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us.” The power that works in us refers to the glory within. Hallelujah!

PRAYER
Dear Father, thank you for the awesome privilege of having the Holy Spirit live in me; He’s the glory of my life, and I take advantage of His glorious presence and power in me to bless my world! The glory of the Lord is revealed in, and through me today, and I’m transported into higher realms of blessings in the transcendent life, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
John 17:22;
And the glory which you gave me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one:

Romans 8:26-27 AMPC
26. So too the [Holy] Spirit comes to our aid and bears us up in our weakness; for we do not know what prayer to offer nor how to offer it worthily as we ought, but the Spirit Himself goes to meet our supplication and pleads in our behalf with unspeakable yearnings and groanings too deep for utterance.
27. And He Who searches the hearts of men knows what is in the mind of the [Holy] Spirit [what His intent is], because the Spirit intercedes and pleads [before God] in behalf of the saints according to and in harmony with God’s will.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

2 Corinthians 8-9 & Proverbs 24-26

2 Thessalonians 2:11-17 & Jeremiah 27

Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 8:09am On Sep 10, 2018
*Rhapsody of Realities Daily Devotional​​*

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome PhD_

Monday, 10th September 2018._

*KEEP THE LOVE-FIRE BURNING*

And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold_ *(Matthew 24:12).*

In our world today, we’re more security-conscious than ever; there’s so much fear. It reminds of the words of Jesus as He cautioned against the signs of the end of the age; He said men’s hearts will fail them for fear (Luke 21:25-26). For example, it has become increasingly difficult, while driving by, to stop and help a stranded stranger, because many are afraid that the person could turn out to be a carjacker or a violent criminal.

Sometimes, a beggar who wants some help could approach someone, but because many of such
beggars have been found to be tricky, he’s snubbed. That’s part of what our opening verse is talking about.
Many have become cold, to the point that they’re not
sure who to help anymore. Some have become
hardened, because everybody seems to be self-seeking.

However, the wickedness of the world shouldn’t stop us from loving; it shouldn’t dowse our love-fire or
make us shut our bowels of mercy and compassion. We must reach out, and keep reaching out, to help those in need. We have the Holy Spirit, and He’ll guide us aright in this; trust Him. If it’s a phony scenario or *“funny”* situation, He’ll let you know just in time what to do.

Therefore, when you see someone in trouble, don’t be unmoved; be willing to help, even if you’ve been cheated before for so doing. Don’t say, *“I’ll never
help anybody again,”* because someone deceived you. Those who cheat you will get into trouble with God, but
you’ll keep getting greater for loving and helping others.

The Lord Jesus saw ahead the perilous nature of
the days we’re living in: the abundance of wickedness
and lawlessness; the superfluity of waywardness. And
because of that, He said the love of many shall wax
cold. But it wasn’t a recommendation for us to faint,
wane, or waver in our love-walk. Yes, the days are evil,
but we’re guided by divine wisdom, and compelled by love to walk circumspectly and shine as lights in the
midst of a crooked and perverse world.

Love can’t be defeated; you’re never a fool for faith, hope, and love. So, keep the love-fire burning; it’ll
always win, in spite of the prevalence of sin, evil and
wickedness in the world today.

*PRAYER*

Dear Father, I thank you for your love that’s shed
abroad in my heart by your Spirit. I’m clothed with
tenderheartedness, mercy, and kind feeling towards
others; and your wisdom is guiding me always. My
love-fire burns ever so brightly even in the midst of a
perverse and crooked world, in Jesus’ Name. Amen._

*Galatians 6:9‭-‬10*
And let us not grow weary while doing good, for in due season we shall reap if we do not lose heart. *10* Therefore, as we have opportunity, let us do good to all, especially to those who are of the household of faith.

*Colossians 3:12*
Therefore, as the elect of God, holy and beloved, put on tender mercies, kindness, humility, meekness, longsuffering;

*1 Peter 3:13‭-‬14 GNB*
Who will harm you if you are eager to do what is good? *14* But even if you should suffer for doing what is right, how happy you are! Do not be afraid of anyone, and do not worry.

*1 Year Bible Reading Plan :* 2 Corinthians 10:1-18 & Proverbs 27-28

*2 Year Bible Reading Plan :* 2 Thessalonians 3:1-10 & Jeremiah 28. Have a supernatural week ahead
Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 10:32am On Sep 11, 2018

DON’T TAKE SIDES AGAINST GOD

Tuesday, September 11th, 2018

Pastor Chris

Your words have been strong and hard against Me, says the Lord. Yet you say, What have we spoken against You? (Malachi 3:13 AMPC).

One of the things you must make up your mind to do in your walk with God is to take the Word of God as the only truth to live by. Never question the integrity of the Word. Believe, accept, and affirm that you’re who God says you are, you have what He says you have, and can do what He says you can do, as stated in His Word.

For example, 1 Corinthians 3:21 says, “....all things are yours.” Now, that’s a sovereign declaration of Deity; don’t try to rationalize it! Affirm in agreement, “All things are mine! I’ll never be broke in this world!” Let that word from God give you a new mentality of superabundance, and unending prosperity. There’re Christians who appraise their lives on the basis of their personal experiences and speak against the Word. That you probably don’t have cash in your bank account doesn’t mean you’re broke. The source of your wealth is Christ Jesus; you’re plugged into a never-ending supply. Have this consciousness.

Make the power of the Gospel effective in your life by speaking God’s language: His Word. Some Christians have spoken “hard words” against God; they take sides against God by saying the wrong things. That’s what we read in our opening verse. Don’t say you’re sick just because you felt some symptoms in your body. The Word says concerning those who’re born again, “They shall not say, ‘I’m sick’”; that’s because healing is their birthright. Better than that, divine health is their nature; so they don’t even get sick. Hallelujah!

Affirm God’s Word. If God says you have something, don’t say you don’t have it. Someone says, “I received my healing, but the pain is still there”; to talk that way is to repudiate your healing. Accept what the Word says you have, and declare accordingly; keep it in your mouth, for that’s God’s recipe for success, consistent progress, and prosperity.

CONFESSION

Blessed Father, your Word is for me a great joy, and the delight of my heart; and I’m grateful to have obtained an incorruptible inheritance, and an everlasting heritage of success, prosperity and greatness. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY:
1 Thessalonians 2:13 CEV
We always thank God that you believed the message we preached. It came from him, and it isn't something made up by humans. You accepted it as God's message, and now he is working in you.

Colossians 1:12
Giving thanks unto the Father, which hath made us meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light:

Joshua 1:8
This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

2 Corinthians 11:1-15 & Proverbs 29-31

Thessalonians 3:11-18 & Jeremiah 29

Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 8:16am On Sep 12, 2018
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

WEDNESDAY, 12TH SEPTEMBER.

HIS SEAL OF PERFECTION IS ON YOU.

For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them (Ephesians 2:10).

Never accept anything contrary to what the Word says about you. If you’re experiencing weakness, doubt, discouragement, and other negativities in your life, don’t accept them. Your life is for the glory of God; you’re God’s workmanship, fashioned for excellence. You’re born of God, for glory and for beauty.

Read 1 Peter 2:9 (AMPC) and shout for joy! It says, “But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a dedicated nation, [God’s] own purchased, special people, that you may set forth the wonderful deeds and display the virtues and perfections of Him Who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light.” The Word of God is for doing. When you read a scripture like this, you must respond. You declare, “I’m the crowning beauty of God’s creation; the consummation of His work! My life is full of the glory, beauty, wisdom, and perfections of God, and I manifest these to my world!”

God created you for His glory, and not for poverty, sickness, disease or failure. You’re His excellent handiwork; how could anyone think of you as a failure? God wouldn’t, and couldn’t make anything that fails, let alone you. You’re God’s workmanship, meaning you’re the best of you that there is and could ever be! The Bible says, “Of his own will begat he us with the word of truth, that we should be a kind of firstfruits of his creatures” (James 1:18).

You’re the first and the best of everything God made; you’re peculiar. You can whip any giant and beat down any mountain, because you’re God’s workmanship; He’s confident in your ability to always win in the crises of life because He knows His product. His stamp or seal of perfection is on you, certifying perfect health; you’re immune to satanic attacks; you’re “poverty-proof!” You’re without blemish. Therefore, give no room to anything that’s not of God in your life. Blessed be God!

CONFESSION
My life has been fashioned by God for excellence. I’ve been recreated unto divine health, prosperity and the supernatural life. The Lord has His label on me; I have His very mark of perfection, certifying me whole; spirit, soul, and body! I’m complete in Him. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY:
Ephesians 2:10 AMPC For we are God’s [own] handiwork (His workmanship), [a]recreated in Christ Jesus, [born anew] that we may do those good works which God predestined (planned beforehand) for us [taking paths which He prepared ahead of time], that we should walk in them [living the good life which He prearranged and made ready for us to live].

Psalm 139:14 I will praise thee; for I am fearfully [and] wonderfully made: marvellous [are] thy works; and [that] my soul knoweth right well.

Colossians 2:9-10 For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily. 10 And ye are complete in him, which is the head of all principality and power:

2 Corinthians 11:16-33 & Ecclesiastes 1-2
1 Timothy 1:1-7 & Jeremiah 30
Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 8:20am On Sep 13, 2018

SEE YOURSELF IN THE WORD AND AFFIRM ACCORDINGLY

Thursday, September 13th, 2018

Pastor Chris

Forever, O Lord, thy word is settled in heaven (Psalm 119:89).

Just as natural or earthly mirrors reflect the image of the object that’s before them, when you look into the mirror of God—His Word—you see yourself. Whilst natural mirrors could reflect a distorted image of an object, God’s mirror shows your perfect and exact image—precise—exactly the way God sees you. God’s Word reveals your perfection, beauty, excellence, and ability in Christ.

Therefore, your response to God’s perception, and the image the Word (His mirror) projects of you should be, “Yes, and amen!” For example, the Word says, “All things are possible to a believing one”; respond by saying, “Yes, Lord, because of your ability that’s at work in me, there’s nothing I can’t do! My potentials are limitless, with an ever-increasing capacity to do more.”

The Word of God will work for you only when you give it the right response. Once you discover in the Word what you have, what you can do, and who you are in Christ, affirm it; your affirmation seals it. Read our opening verse again; the Word of God is settled in heaven, but you have to settle it in your life by speaking the same thing in consent.

Hebrews 13:5-6 says, “....he hath said…that we may boldly say….” The Word says Christ is your wisdom; affirm the same thing; declare that you’re sound and could never talk or walk foolishly; the wisdom of God is seen in your actions and heard in your words. The Word says Christ is your strength; affirm it. The more you say it, the more you programme yourself to function with the divine abilities He’s already deposited in your spirit.

Refuse to acknowledge or affirm that there’s something you can’t do. You’re up to any task, because the Word says so. The Bible says you’re sufficient in Christ’s sufficiency (2 Corinthians 3:5); that means you can excel in any task. There’re people who say, “I can’t do this thing. I know myself”; their words are full of “I can’t.” Never talk like that! You’re different. You can do what the Word says you can do: all things, through Christ who strengthens you. Glory to God!

CONFESSION

Christ is my ability and competence. Through Him, all things are possible to me. I can do all things, because greater is He that’s in me than he that’s in the world. I know who I am, what I have, and all that I can do in Christ. My potentials are limitless; I’m innovative, excellent and sound! Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY:

2 Corinthians 3:5 AMPC
Not that we are fit (qualified and sufficient in ability) of ourselves to form personal judgments or to claim or count anything as coming from us, but our power and ability 
and sufficiency are from God.

1 John 4:4
Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

2 Corinthians 12:1-21 & Ecclesiastes 3-5

1 Timothy 1:8-14 & Jeremiah 31

Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 6:53am On Sep 14, 2018

BE STRONG AND VERY COURAGEOUS

Friday, September 14th, 2018

Pastor Chris

Only be thou strong and very courageous, that thou mayest observe to do according to all the law... (Joshua 1:7).

Sometimes, in your journey of faith, things could get so hard and tough, and during those tough times, it could seem like God is far away. But the Lord is saying to you even now, “Know that at such times, I’m right there with you, because I’m in you! Therefore, be strong, and very courageous.” That means, don’t stagger.

Be like Abraham; the Bible says he staggered not at the promise of God through unbelief, but was strong in faith, giving glory to God (Romans 4:20). Don’t say, “I don’t know the way things are now; I’m tired of all these troubles”; no! Troubles arise, and gravitate towards their solution. The challenges you’re facing today are tailor-made for you; they’re bread for you; chew them up. Refuse to faint in the day of adversity.

1 John 4:4 says you’re of God; that means you hail from God; therefore, you’ve already overcome your troubles, challenges, pressures, adversaries, and adversities, because Christ, the greater One, lives in you. Hold on to the Word.

The doctors may have said your fallopian tube is damaged, or that your lungs have become dysfunctional, or that you’ve got just few days to live; refuse to give up! Stand your ground in faith. Against hope, believe in hope, the hope provided in the Word, and it’ll prevail in your situation!

Maybe it’s a problem in your family, or with your
children; maybe you’re feeling sick in your body, or it’s your loved one that’s suffering so badly. I have good news for you: everything will turn into a testimony for you. 2 Corinthians 4:17 says, “...our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory.”

There’s glory for you at the end; it’s for sure! Just remain confident in the power of God’s Word to put you over, irrespective of the circumstances.

CONFESSION
The Lord is my light and my salvation; He’s the strength, and the stronghold of my life! I stand firm in faith, courageous and strong in the power of His might. I’m confident of this very thing, that He who has begun a good work in me will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ. The Word of God is my anchor in the storm. Glory to God!

FURTHER STUDY:
2 Corinthians 4:8-9;
8. We are troubled on every side, yet not distressed; we are perplexed, but not in despair;
9. Persecuted, but not forsaken; cast down, but not destroyed;

Psalm 34:19-20;
19. Many are the afflictions of the righteous: but the Lord delivereth him out of them all.
20. He keepeth all his bones: not one of them is broken.

1 Corinthians 16:13
Watch ye, stand fast in the faith, quit you like men, be strong.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

2 Corinthians 13:1-14 & Ecclesiastes 6-8

1 Timothy 1:15-20 & Jeremiah 32

Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 9:54am On Sep 15, 2018

A HIGHER LEVEL

SATURDAY, 15TH SEPTEMBER, 2018

PASTOR CHRIS

Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them (Mark 11:24).

When you study the context of Jesus’ statement above, you’d notice He was teaching about faith, not prayer. The word translated “pray” in the verse is the general word used for communication with God, whether you’re making requests, entreaties, or supplications. He didn’t
mean that you should ask while you pray. He’s dealing with your mouth and your heart. The King James Version puts it most correctly. It says, “...What things soever ye desire…” ; not “What things soever ye ask.”

You can have a desire in your heart without asking for it; you haven’t made a request or said
anything about it to the Lord, yet it materialises. Jesus is showing us a higher level of walking with God. He said, ...What things soever ye desire, when ye pray...and this includes all kinds of prayer: prayer of worship, prayer of praise, etc. Its stretched form is “to make
prayers”; ”what things soever ye desire when ye ‘make prayers.’”

For example, imagine that you had a desire in your heart, but you’re not praying about it, but as you’re making prayers,” in your worship and praise to God, you remember that thing you desire; what the opening scripture means is, “Believe you’ve got it.” This is a higher form of walking with God.

When you understand this, you’ll realize that there’s no need to struggle with your faith about the things you desire. As you worship the Lord in your prayers, if that desire comes to your mind, believe you’ve received it, and continue your worship or praise of Him; that thing, whatever it is, will materialise, without you having to ask. Glory to God!

PRAYER

Lord, your work is perfect; all your ways are just; your steadfast love never ceases; your faithfulness
endures to all generations. You’re gracious and kind,
and you satisfy my soul with good things, and grant the desires of my heart always. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY:

Isaiah 65:24
It shall come to pass That before they call, I will answer; And while they are still speaking, I will hear.

Philippians 4:6‭-‬7
6. Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God;
7. and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING:

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Galatians 1:1-24 & Ecclesiastes 9-12

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
1 Timothy 2:1-15 &
Jeremiah 33

Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 5:43am On Sep 16, 2018
*Good morning beautiful people of God, Here's the rhapsody of realities devotional for today*

A LOVING HEAVENLY FATHER

*Sunday, 16th September 2018 with Pastor Chris*

He that loveth not knoweth not God; for GOD IS LOVE (1 John 4:cool

The underlined portion of our opening scripture says God is love. This statement is most clearly understood and depicted by the life and ministry of Jesus. He was love come down from heaven. He was the embodiment and fullest revelation of the Father’s love. He expressed and epitomised the nature of the Father.

The Law of Moses didn’t reveal God as love or a loving Father, but when Jesus came, He called GodFather, and the people were amazed because they never knew God as their Father. They knew Him as the Great God; they knew Him as the God between the cherubim and burning candles in the inner sanctuary, but not as a loving Father; they were more acquainted with His judgments. They didn’t know that God could be seen and touched beyond the sanctuary.

Jesus was God’s divine presence in the streets, in the busy crossroads of life, where the bruised, the oppressed, and the downtrodden were. The people went to Him in their multitudes, bearing their sick and oppressed, and He healed them all, demonstrating the love of the Father. Once, while He was teaching in a synagogue, a woman came in; she was bowed over and couldn’t straighten herself. She had been in that condition for eighteen long years.

As she walked in, Jesus called her, touched her, and said, ..Woman, thou art loosed from thine infirmity” (Luke 13:12). Love reached out and touched her; and instantly, she was made whole. Consequently, the ruler of the synagogue expressed indignation that Jesus would heal someone on the Sabbath day. But read the Lord’s response: ...Thou hypocrite...ought not this woman, being a daughter of Abraham, whom Satan hath bound, lo, these eighteen years, be loosed from this bond on the sabbath day?” (Luke 13:15-16).

This shows us the heart of the Father. Our heavenly Father rules and reigns in love. There’re no barriers, laws, hindrances or obstacles against love. He doesn’t just love; He’s all love; He’s forever gracious and kind! Hallelujah!

CONFESSION

Loving and gracious Father, thank you for the rich deposit of your love in my heart by the Holy Spirit! Through your love in my heart, many are rescued from the deepest depths of sickness, depression, sorrow, pain and misery, and are translated into their place of health in Christ. Amen.

*FURTHER STUDY*

*Nahum 1:7*

The LORD [is] good, a strong hold in the day of trouble; and he knoweth them that trust in him.

Thessalonians 2:16-17*

16. Now our Lord Jesus Christ himself, and God, even our Father, which hath loved us, and hath given [us] everlasting consolation and good hope through grace,
17. Comfort your hearts, and stablish you in every good word and work.

*Jeremiah 31:3*

The LORD hath appeared of old unto me, [saying], Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love: therefore with lovingkindness have I drawn thee.

Galatians 2:1-21 & Songs of Solomon 1-2

1 Timothy 3:1-7 & Jeremiah 34

*Enjoy today Sunday service�*
Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 8:29am On Sep 17, 2018
(FREE SEPTEMBER PDF
http:///2uh3g2D)

ACCEPT ONLY WHAT COMES FROM GOD

MONDAY, 17TH SEPTEMBER, 2018

PASTOR CHRIS

...A man can receive nothing, except it be given him from heaven (John 3:27).

So many around the world today didn’t seem to have any problem with their health until they went for a check-up. The doctor said they had diabetes, and immediately, that information changed their lives; their sufferings began. They were in good health, until they got the doctor’s report. But you see, the medical data tells the fact, but God tells the truth.

God’s truth about your health is, “If Christ be in you, though your body may be ravaged by sickness or disease, the Holy Spirit, who perambulates your body, inundates it with divine life, ridding you of every infirmity.” Understand who you are: you’re born of God; you’re a new creation in Christ! The life in you is the very life of God; it’s not the kind that gets sick; it’s called “the imperishable life”; it’s incorruptible.

Even if you were born with a blood or heart condition, it’s all passed away, because the Bible says, “...if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new. And all things are of God...” (2 Corinthians 5:17-18). The old life or nature that could be sick has been supplanted by the life of God. Moreover, the Bible says, “...Himself took our infirmities and bore our sicknesses” (Matthew 8:17); Jesus did! He already took all sicknesses and infirmities away from you; therefore, enjoy divine health.

Don’t say you have diabetes; you can’t have anything in you, everything about your life, is new, and from God; we read it in 2 Corinthians 5:17-18. James 1:17 says, “Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights....” Then we read in our theme scripture, “...A man can receive nothing, except it be given him from heaven.” Sickness, disease, failure, lack, and weakness are not from God; they don’t come from heaven; so, don’t accept them.

The things that are from God are pure, perfect, and are of divine wisdom. If it hurts, binds or has darkness in it, it’s not from God; reject it in the Name of Jesus. Accept and endorse in your life only that which is consistent with the provisions of the Gospel and perfect will of God for you.

CONFESSION
I accept and affirm only what the Word says I have. I’m what God says I am; I have what He says I have; and I can do what He says I can do! The prince of this world has nothing in me, for I’m full of God. Glory to God!

FURTHER STUDY:
John 3:27;
John answered and said, A man can receive nothing, except it be given him from heaven.

Philemon 1:6;
That the communication of thy faith may become effectual by the acknowledging of every good thing which is in you in Christ Jesus.

Philippians 4:8
Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan:
Galatians 3:1-14 & Songs of Solomon 3-5

2-Year Bible Reading Plan:
1 Timothy 3:8-16 & Jeremiah 35

Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 9:04am On Sep 18, 2018
*Good morning beautiful people of God, Here's the rhapsody of realities devotional for today*

WALK IN HIS NAME

*Tuesday, 18th September, 2018 with Pastor Chris*

And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils... (Mark 16:17-18).

Isn’t it amazing that the very first thing Jesus said we could do in His Name is casting out devils?

It goes to show just how much Satan has been defeated; he’s not a factor at all. Someone who only gave his life to Christ moments ago can cast out devils. That’s because the Christian is superior to Satan; the Christian has the life of God and the righteousness of Christ; he’s in God’s class. Hallelujah!

Therefore, keeping Satan in check isn’t a question of how “strong” or “spiritual” you think you are; it’s about Jesus and the authority He’s given you; you walk and live in His Name. Satan has no right to run things in your life, in your home or in the lives of your loved ones; run him out! Exercise your authority in Christ over him. You can cast out demons any day, anytime and anywhere, simply by using the Name of Jesus.

When you address Satan and his cohorts of darkness in the Name of Jesus, they respond as though they were hearing directly from Jesus. So, in dealing with Satan, don’t negotiate with him; cast him out! That’s what Jesus said we should do. Someone asked, “What if the devil doesn’t go when I try to cast him out?” That’s not an option, if you’re walking in His Name.

Walking in His Name is recognising the power and authority of that Name; living with the consciousness of what that Name represents. Philippians 2:9-10 says, “Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name: That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth.”

You couldn’t know this and be debating whether or not the demons would respond when you want them cast out; they have no choice. The Word settles it: Your role is to cast the devil out, and the devil’s responsibility is to obey and flee!

*CONFESSION*

*How wonderful to be an associate of the God-kind; one with Christ, with His life and nature of righteousness in my spirit! It places me far above all principality, power, and rulers of the darkness of this world. I exercise my authority in Christ to keep them where they perpetually belong—under my feet—in Jesus’ Name. Amen*

*FURTHER STUDY*

Matthew 10:8;
Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give.

*Luke 10:18-19*

18. And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven.
19. Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.

*Acts 16:18*

And this did she many days. But Paul, being grieved, turned and said to the spirit, I command thee in the name of Jesus Christ to come out of her. And he came out the same hour.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

Galatians 3:15-25 & Songs of Solomon 6-8

1 Timothy 4:1-8 & Jeremiah 36

*Do have an awesome day*
Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 8:03am On Sep 19, 2018

NOTHING CAN PUT YOU DOWN

WEDNESDAY, 19TH SEPTEMBER, 2018

PASTOR CHRIS

For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith (1 John 5:4).

There’s a higher life in Christ—a spiritual life, which we’ve received as Christians. We’re not ordinary. We‘re not in this world as victims; we were born victors. 2 Corinthians 2:14 says, “Now thanks be unto God, which always causeth us to triumph in Christ, and maketh manifest the savour of his knowledge by us in every place.” This is your life; you’re victorious every day, everywhere, and in all things.

Of course, there’re those who believe life isn’t a “bed of roses”; it’s full of “ups and downs,” but the reason they think this way is their ignorance. You’re supposed to live in victory over every situation that you face, because Christ is in you. Jesus’ vicarious sacrifice on your behalf made you one with God, and brought you into this life of victory.

The Bible says, God “...raised him (Jesus) from the dead, and set him at his own right hand in the heavenly places, Far above all principality, and power, and might, and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this world, but also in that which is to come” (Ephesians 1:20-21). That’s not all; God has also “...raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus”
(Ephesians 2:5-6).

God raised you up together with Christ; you’re seated with Him in glory, far above all principality, and power, and might, and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this world, but also in that which is to come. You’re seated right in the place of His authority and power, and this is the reason you can’t be defeated. It’s the reason nothing can put you down, for greater is He that is in you, than he that is in the world (1 John 4:4).

It doesn’t matter what your experience in life has been; it doesn’t matter how long you may have suffered or been in darkness; light has come to you. Truth has been unveiled: Christ is your life, your strength and your victory. You’re more than a conqueror. You were born to have dominion, and live triumphantly every day. Hallelujah!

CONFESSION
I was born a victor, and I live triumphantly over Satan, the circumstances of life, the economic conditions of this world, and other problems that ruin people’s lives. I live a superior life, far above the world’s corrupting influences, by the power of the greater One who lives in me. I’m a victor in Christ Jesus, now and always. Blessed be God!

FURTHER STUDY:
1 John 4:4;
Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.

Luke10:19;
Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.

1 Corinthians 15:57
But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

Galatians 3:26-4:1-20 & Isaiah 1-2

1 Timothy 4:9-16 & Jeremiah 37

Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 6:52am On Sep 20, 2018

HIS WORD FULFILLED IN YOU

*Thursday, September 20th 2018 with Pastor Chris*

*Then said I, Lo, I come (in the volume of the book it is written of me,) to do thy will, O God (Hebrews 10:7).*

The Lord Jesus, while He walked the earth, lived out the perfect will of God; He walked in a preordained destiny. He located His destiny and purpose in the written Word, and fulfilled the glorious things that had been spoken and written about Him.

For example, in Luke 4:17-21, we read that He was in the synagogue, and was handed the Scroll to read. He turned to the Book of the Prophet Isaiah, and found the place where it was written: *“…The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised, To preach the acceptable year of the Lord….”*

Afterwards, the Bible says He closed the book, “…gave it again to the minister, and sat down. And the eyes of all them that were in the synagogue were fastened on him. And he began to say unto them, This day is this scripture fulfilled in your ears.” The Master recognised and acknowledged that those verses were written concerning Him. He knew what His identity and mission were. His destiny was clearly spelt out in the Word, and not only did He acknowledge what was already written concerning Him in the Scriptures, He affirmed it.

Psalm 87:3 says, *“Glorious things are spoken of thee O city of God”* ; that refers to you—the new creation in Christ Jesus—you’re the city of God. Glorious things have been spoken, and written of you in the Word: glorious things about your heritage, placement, ability, liberty, and privileges in Christ Jesus. As you locate these realities in the Word, like the Master did, affirm that they’re fulfilled in your life.

Your destiny is in the Word of God, and it’s been settled. You’ve been destined for greatness; set apart for a life of victory and triumph from glory to glory. 1 John 4:4 says, “Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.” You’re already victorious over Satan and the adversities of life. Personalise these and other glorious realities written of you in the Word; affirm them, and walk in the light of them. Hallelujah!

*CONFESSION*

*I’m the seed of Abraham. The seed of greatness is in my spirit! I’m the effulgence of God’s glory; the radiance of His grace and beauty! I walk in the light of my righteousness in Him, manifesting His love, and unveiling His wisdom that’s inherent in my spirit. Hallelujah!*

|| *Ephesians 1:11-12 AMPC*

In Him we also were made [God’s] heritage (portion) and we obtained an inheritance; for we had been foreordained (chosen and appointed beforehand) in accordance with His purpose, Who works out everything in agreement with the counsel and design of His [own] will, 12 So that we who first hoped in Christ [who first put our confidence in Him have been destined and appointed to] live for the praise of His glory! ||

|| *Ephesians 2:10*

For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them. ||

|| *Hebrews 13:5-6*

[Let your] conversation [be] without covetousness; [and be] content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee. 6 So that we may boldly say, The Lord [is] my helper, and I will not fear what man shall do unto me. ||

*1-Year Bible Reading Plan=*>

Galatians 4:21-5:1-15 & Isaiah 3-5

*2 Year Bible Reading Plan=*

1 Timothy 5 : 1-10 & Jeremiah 5

*Do have a great day*�

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Can A Genuine Christian Be A Nigerian Politician? / Is It Right Or Wrong To Give A Beggar My Tithes / Describe The Mental Image Of God You Had As A Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 250
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.