Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:02 AM

2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! (14437 Views)

Apostle Ogochukwu Tochukwu Amaukwu's 2018 Prophecies / Primate Elijah Ayodele's 2018 Prophecies: What Atiku Must Do Ahead Of 2019 / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 4:43am On Mar 15, 2018
Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional

Water From The Sanctuary

Thursday, March 15th, 2018

Pastor Chris

Fruit trees of all kinds will grow on both banks of the river. Their leaves will not wither, nor will their fruit fail. Every month they will bear fruit, because the water from the sanctuary flows to them. Their fruit will serve for food and their leaves for healing (Ezekiel 47:12 NIV).

Did you notice something amazing in our opening verse? It talks about the water coming from the sanctuary, and it says because the water flowing to the trees is coming from the sanctuary, their leaves won’t wither and their fruit won’t fail. The trees would bear fruit every month, and their fruit would serve for food, and their leaves for healing.

This is extraordinary, because it’s about us: we’re the temple of the Holy Ghost; we’re God’s sanctuary: “Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?” (1 Corinthians 3:16). With the Holy Ghost in you, you’re a living sanctuary unto God. In John 7:37-38, the Lord Jesus said, “...If any man thirst, let him come unto me, and drink. He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said,
out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water.”

He said out of your belly shall flow rivers of living water. How can these rivers flow out of your belly? It’s because you have drunk of the Holy Ghost! The day you received the Holy Spirit, you drank of Him; you drank of the Spirit of life. Remember, He’s the life-giver; so, today, when you speak, life comes out of you. The rivers of living water come out of you in words—words of life. Jesus said, “...the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life” (John 6:63).

The words that we speak, having drunk of the Holy Ghost, are spirit and life. They issue from the sanctuary—our recreated human spirit—where God dwells, and everything the waters touch, comes to life! Any dead thing in its path receives life. No wonder we’re called life-givers, for we’re born of the life-giving Spirit.

PRAYER

Dear Father, you’ve made me a living sanctuary, with your Word in my heart and in my mouth. With the Word of faith, which I’ve received, I give life to everything around me. Thank you for the transcendent life of glory I have in Christ Jesus. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

John 7:37-39
37. In the last day, that great day of the feast, Jesus stood and cried, saying, If any man thirst, let him come unto me, and drink.
38. He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water.
39. (But this spake he of the Spirit, which they that believe on him should receive: for the Holy Ghost was not yet given; because that Jesus was not yet glorified.)

2 Corinthians 6:16
And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan:

Luke 1: 1- 25
Deuteronomy 3- 4

2-Year Bible Reading Plan:

Acts 27: 32- 44
Psalm 78

Leave comments on today's devotional www.rhapsodyofrealities.org
Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 5:35am On Mar 16, 2018

Faith In The Word

Friday, March 16th, 2018

Pastor Chris

For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith (1 John 5:4).

Faith is a very powerful spiritual force in the Kingdom of God; it’s the principle by which we live, and our faith is based on the Word. The Apostle Paul, knowing the power of our faith, declared, “I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me” (Philippians 4:13). He had come to know from the Scriptures that he could never fail; he could never be defeated; he was a victor forever; nothing was going to make him think or believe otherwise.

The Word of God must culture your mind and shape
your opinion to have the kind of mindset that Paul had. You must be absolutely convinced that only what the Word says is real.

Now, the Word of God is the greater light; it’s the true light that reveals the reality about everything in the world. That’s the true light that shows you’re a victor and a success in this world. That’s the true light that shows you can’t fail; you can’t be poor, and you can never be destroyed, because you’re born of God. Your faith is the only powerful instrument that can see and take a hold of the transcendent realities revealed to us through the light of God’s Word.

Under the light of medicine, for example, your kidneys could be said to have problems, but under the light of God’s Word, they’re in perfect condition. To convert the perfect kidneys that you see in the Word, through the eyes of faith, from the spiritual into the physical, you use the principle of affirmation.You declare that you have new kidneys; you vocalize your faith.

God uses the spoken word to convert spiritual energy into matter. That’s why He told us to confess the Word, because when you speak, you release energy that converts into matter. Hebrews 13:5-6 says, “...for he hath said...So that we may boldly say....” It’s your confession or affirmation that activates the power of God’s Word in your life and causes your faith to prevail.

PRAYER
Thank you dear Father, for my triumphant life in Christ. I’m a success. I walk in victory, divine wisdom, and the dominion of the Spirit, because I see and live by the true light of your Word, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

Hebrews 11:30-33
30. By faith the walls of Jericho fell down, after they were compassed about seven days.
31. By faith the harlot Rahab perished not with them that believed not, when she had received the spies with peace.
32. And what shall I more say? for the time would fail me to tell of Gedeon, and of Barak, and of Samson, and of Jephthae; of David also, and Samuel, and of the prophets: 33. Who through faith subdued kingdoms, wrought righteousness, obtained promises, stopped the mouths of lions,

1 John 4:4
Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.

Romans 10:17
So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

Luke 1: 26- 56
Deuteronomy 5- 7

Acts 28: 1- 10
Psalm 79 - 80

Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 7:17am On Mar 17, 2018

Victory Assured

Saturday, March 17th, 2018

Pastor Chris

These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world (John 16:33).

How comforting and encouraging the words of Jesus in our opening text! The Master knew all about the world and its corrupt systems designed to cause frustration, misery, and failure, but assured us of victory. He said, “These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer I have overcome the world.”

The road to success could be bumpy, with intense
trials, challenges, and persecutions, but your victory is assured. 2 Timothy 3:12 says, “Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution.” But that’s not the end; 1 John 4:4 says, “Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.” So, you see, it doesn’t matter the challenges you face, or the strength of your persecutors; you’ve already overcome them all.

In Christ, we have peace over crises, peace in the face of adversity. That’s why He said, “These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace...“ (John 16:33). All the Lord wants is that you keep your focus on Him, on His Word. In Him is every good thing you could ever need: life, health, joy, peace, victory, and glory forevermore! He wants you to live to your best potentials, and for your joy to be full!

Victory is your birthright, for He has raised you, and made you to sit together with Christ in heavenly places (Ephesians 2:6), far above Satan and his cohorts of darkness, and the negative influences of this world (Ephesians 1:21). Therefore, walk in the light of your victory; dominate this world and reign over circumstances.

CONFESSION
I live and walk in victory every day because I’m born of God. I declare that I’m reigning as a king in life in all circumstances in my world, through the Word and the power of the Holy Ghost at work in me, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

Romans 8:35-39
35. Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or unclothedness, or peril, or sword? 36. As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.
37. Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.
38. For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,
39. Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

1 John 5:4
For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

Luke 1: 57- 80
Deuteronomy 8- 10

Acts 28: 11- 20
Psalm 81- 82

Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 5:55am On Mar 18, 2018

You have A Role To Play

Sunday, March 18th, 2018

Pastor Chris

In the first year of his reign I Daniel understood by books the number of the years, whereof the word of the LORD came to Jeremiah the prophet, that he would accomplish seventy years in the desolations of Jerusalem (Daniel 9:2).

The Bible tells us that Daniel understood by the books of Jeremiah, the Prophet, the timing of Israel’s deliverance. He discovered that the set time to favour Israel had come, but he also knew he had a role to play in bringing God’s desire to reality. Thus, he began to pray. He said, “...I set my face unto the Lord God, to seek by prayer and supplications, with fasting, and sackcloth, and ashes: And I prayed unto the LORD my God, and made my confession...”
(Daniel 9:3-4).

This shows that just because God has planned
something doesn’t mean it’ll come to pass; you have to know and play your part. There’re people who say, “If God has planned it, it’ll happen. If it’s the will of God, it’ll come to pass.” Such people are ignorant of God’s Word and His ways of doing things. Always, there’s a God-ward part, and there’s a man-ward part. The Bible says He’s given the earth to the children of men to run (Psalm 115:16).

What God does is to show you His plan, to show you His will. As you study the Word, you learn about His will, and find out about His principles, and how the Kingdom functions. Then you make His will come to pass by applying those principles, and walking in His Word. You must know the Word of God for yourself, and put it to work for yourself. You must be a doer of the Word; that’s where your blessing is (James 1:25).

Joshua 1:8 and Psalm 1:1-3 further explain the life of
undeniable success, persistent and consistent fruitfulness, and productivity of the one who’s sold out to the Word; the one who meditates on the Word day and night, walking in the light of it, prospers. Glory to God!

PRAYER
Dear Father, I thank you for the presence of your Spirit in me, who has given me supernatural knowledge and insight to the glorious realities in your Word, and granted me the ability to fulfil your perfect will! I walk in your righteousness, pleasing you in all things, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

Hebrews 13:5-6
5. Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.
6. So that we may boldly say, The Lord is my helper, and I will not fear what man shall do unto me.

1 Timothy 6:12
Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life, whereunto thou art also called, and hast professed a good profession before many witnesses.

1 Corinthians 2:12-13
12. Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God.
12. Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

Luke 2: 1- 21
Deuteronomy 11- 12

Acts 28: 21- 31
Psalm 83- 84

Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 6:12am On Mar 19, 2018

Stay On Top

Monday, March 19th, 2018

Pastor Chris

The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly (John 10:10).

God wants you to have and enjoy life. Every day should be an exciting and happy day for you; a day of joy and bliss. Don’t give this up for anything. BDon’t give any of your days to sadness, sorrow or to the devil. It’s a decision you must make.

2 Corinthians 2:14 says, “Now thanks be unto God, which always causeth us to triumph in Christ, and maketh manifest the savour of his knowledge by us in every place.” Did you notice it says, “...always...in every place”? That’s God’s dream for you. He wants you to be on top, winning and reigning in life every day, blossoming in blessings.

Those who say that we really can’t be joyful at all times or that life is full of ups and downs, really don’t know God, and the quality of life He’s given us. The Bible says the earth is full of the goodness of the Lord (Psalm 33:5). Hallelujah! It doesn’t matter what comes up in your day; if waves are raging, stay at the crest! If the waves go higher, ascend above them!

You’re not a victim in this life, but a victor in Christ Jesus. 1 John 4:4 says, “ Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.” Nothing can put you down. James 1:2 says count it all joy when you go through diverse tests; why? It’s because in Christ, you’ve been made triumphant! You’re seated with Him in the place of dominion, with the power to control the circumstances of life for your benefit.

Therefore, live joyful every day, independent of
circumstances. Depend on the greater One who lives inside you, and refuse to be swayed or moved by the happenings around you. Live the higher life in Christ. Hallelujah!

CONFESSION
Dear Father, I thank you for your eternal and infallible Word, which is working in me, causing me to triumph always! I live, independent of circumstances, always in charge and in control, basking in the higher and transcendent life in Christ, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

James 1:22
But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves.

2 Corinthians 3:5
Not that we are sufficient of ourselves to think any thing as of ourselves; but our sufficiency is of God;

John 10:10 AMPC
The thief comes only in order to steal and kill and destroy. I came that they may have and enjoy life, and have it in abundance (to the full, till itoverflows).

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

Luke 2: 21- 52
Deuteronomy 13- 15

Romans 1: 1- 12
Psalm 85- 86

Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 5:24am On Mar 20, 2018

Just Like Jesus...

Tuesday, March 20th, 2018

Pastor Chris

Herein is our love made perfect, that we may have boldness in the day of judgment: because as he is, so are we in this world (1 John 4:17).

Our opening verse tells us we’re just like Jesus. Being born again, we have His life and nature in our spirits. This has effectively removed us from the class of ordinary men and placed us in the class of God; we’re associates of the God-kind; partakers of the divine nature (2 Peter 1:4).

You’re not an ordinary person. To consider or perceive
yourself to be ordinary is to say Jesus is ordinary, and He’s not. He’s the glory of God. He’s the righteousness and perfection of God revealed. He’s Himself God. The Bible says “...it pleased the Father that in him should all fulness dwell” (Colossians 1:19). Colossians 2:9 says, “For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.” But here’s the part that’s so mind-blowing: the Bible says of His fullness have we all received, grace heaped upon grace (John 1:16).

We’re full of God as Jesus is full of God, because we’ve received of His fullness, and that’s not all. Colossians 2:10 says we’re complete in Him. How glorious this is! When Jesus walked this earth, He was God tabernacled in human flesh, full of grace, glory, and truth. He lived and manifested the supernatural. He walked on water, tamed the wind and the waves, such that His disciples, in awe, exclaimed, “What manner of man is this” (Mark 4:41).

He talked to deaf ears, and they opened. He spoke to blind eyes, and they responded. He talked to lame legs, and they revived. He talked to the dead and they came alive. Now the Bible says, “As He is, so are we in this world” (1 John 4:17). That means you can think, walk, talk, and act like Jesus! You’re supernatural and extraordinary, just like Jesus.

When you say to blind eyes, “Open,” they’ll open up. When you command the lame to walk, they’ll walk. You’ve received of His fullness. No wonder He said in Matthew 10:8, “Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give.” Hallelujah!

PRAYER
Blessed Father, thank you for your Word that has lifted and placed me on a pedestal beyond the ordinary. I acknowledge my special place in Christ and declare that my life is a manifestation of your glory! I live in, and manifest the supernatural today and always, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

1 Peter 2:9
But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light:

1 Corinthians 6:17
But he that is joined unto the Lord is one spirit.

John 20:21-23
21. Then said Jesus to them again, Peace be unto you: as my Father hath sent me, even so send I you.
22. And when he had said this, he breathed on them, and saith unto them, Receive ye the Holy Ghost:
23. Whose soever sins ye remit, they are remitted unto them; and whose soever sins ye retain, they are retained.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

Luke 3: 1-38
Deuteronomy 16- 17

Romans 1: 13- 23
Psalm 87- 88

Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 6:43am On Mar 21, 2018

Sustained By The Word

Wednesday, March 21st, 2018

Pastor Chris

But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God (Matthew 4:4).

Of everything that God created on earth, only man was made a spirit being. All the animals and plants came into being when God gave the Word; but for man, two things are noteworthy. First, Genesis 1:26 says God created man in His image and in His likeness. Then Genesis 2:7 says He formed man from the dust of the ground; the man He’d already created. The two underlined expressions are different, as they both reveal God’s purpose, plan and vision for man.

The “created” man, was the human spirit, after which his body was formed from the dust of the ground. Then, the Bible says, “He breathed into his nostrils the breath of life.” God introduced the spirit-man He had created into the physical body of man that He formed, and man became a living soul (Genesis 2:7). That’s what makes man different from all the other animals.

You’re primarily a spirit being; you’re not a physical body; and the real food for the human spirit is the Word of God. You were born to feed on God’s Word. The development of your spirit (which is the real you) is through the Word. It’s for the same reason that Jesus said, “...man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of God” (Luke 4:4).

Your sustenance is through the Word, since you’re the offspring of the Word. 1 Peter 1:23 says, “Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.” Everything in life is sustained by its source, and your source or origin is the Word.

Therefore, for you to excel, for you to sustain yourself in the upward and forward life, you must give yourself wholly to the Word. The life we have in Christ is one of great glory and prosperity, but it’s a life lived in, and by the Word.

PRAYER
Precious Father, your living Word is my delight; I’m nourished and edified as I meditate on the Word today. My life is beautified, and my spirit fortified to take a hold of your perfect will and walk therein, today and always, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

Luke 4:4
And Jesus answered him, saying, It is written, That man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of God.

1 Peter 2:2
As newborn babes, desire the sincere milk of the word, that ye may grow thereby:

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

Luke 4: 1- 13
Deuteronomy 18- 21

Romans 1: 24- 32
Psalm 89

Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 6:30am On Mar 22, 2018

Applying The Law Of Faith

Thursday, March 22nd, 2018

Pastor Chris

But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him (Hebrews 11:6).

Romans 3:27 lets us know that faith is a law. It says, “Where is boasting then? It is excluded. By what law? of works? Nay: but by the law of faith.” The law of faith excludes boasting. In other words, you can’t pride yourself on or boast of your human abilities when you’re dealing by faith; it’s about the power of God.

A law is constant, and works for anyone and everyone,
anywhere, who operates it rightly. Conversely, it works against anyone who doesn’t apply it rightly. For example, gravity as a law functions all the time. The law of gravity is what keeps you on the ground. In the same way, the law of faith works all the time.

Some Christians have remained in bondage for so long, because they don’t operate by the law of faith. “I know my God will heal me someday” is a mere religious talk; that’s not faith! Faith calls real that which isn’t perceivable to the senses. Faith believes and affirms what God has said.

So, God’s not “going to heal you” someday. You don’t even need to ask for healing. You’re supposed to believe and act on the Word. That’s how you put the law of faith to work. 2 Corinthians 4:13 says, “We having the same spirit of faith, according as it is written, I believed, and therefore have I spoken; we also believe, and therefore speak.” Declare that you’re in health, irrespective of the symptoms you may be feeling in your body.

If someone who’s been sick with cancer declares in faith, “I’m healed in the Name of Jesus; the cancerous growth in my body is dead!” The law of faith requires that he keeps vocalizing his faith. The Bible says if the clouds be full of rain, they empty themselves upon the earth (Ecclesiastes 11:3). Keep using the Word to mount pressure on the adversary, and your faith will prevail.

PRAYER
Dear Father, what a delight your Word is to my soul! Thank you for teaching me the way to live victoriously in the Kingdom. My faith produces undeniable results today, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

Hebrews 10:38
Now the just shall live by faith: but if any man draw back, my soul shall have no pleasure in him.

Hebrews 11:6
But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

James 2:15-17
15. If a brother or sister be naked, and destitute of daily food,
16. And one of you say unto them, Depart in peace, be ye warmed and filled; notwithstanding ye give them not those things which are needful to the body; what doth it profit?
17. Even so faith, if it hath not works, is dead, being alone.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

Luke 4: 14- 44
Deuteronomy 22- 24

Romans 2: 1- 11
Psalm 90

Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 6:22am On Mar 23, 2018

Attend To His Words

Friday, March 23rd, 2018

Pastor Chris

My son, attend to my words; incline thine ear unto my sayings (Proverbs 4:20).

The world today is experiencing tougher times and greater challenges as the end of all things draws nearer (1 Peter 4:7). The economies of many nations are either in recession or at the brink of it. Businesses are collapsing, and life is more difficult today for many than it used to be. However, as one who’s born again, your focus must be on the Lord and His eternal Word. Refuse to be anxious about anything (Philippians 4:6). You must always remember that though you’re in the world, you’re not of the world; you’re from another kingdom—God’s Kingdom.

The Lord Jesus already said, “...In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world” (John 16:33). The problems in the world aren’t set against you. When you face trials and tribulations, do so with the mindset of a victor—the mindset of one who knows he already has the advantage; and the Word of God is that advantage. The Word of God has the ability to take you through any situation unscathed.

What God requires of you is that you give yourself
completely to the Word. Be confident in the integrity of God’s Word. Isaiah 43:2 says, “When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee.” Have this consciousness.

In the midst of the trouble, affirm like David, “The Lord is my Shepherd; I shall not want; He makes me lie down in green pastures” (Psalm 23:1-2). Declare like Paul, “I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me” (Philippians 4:13). Exclaim like John, “Greater is He that’s in me than he that’s in the world” (1 John 4:4).

Refuse to allow circumstances to condition or constrain you to speak lack, defeat, weakness, or fear. Affirm with gusto, “I’ll never be a failure; I’ll never be broke; I’m born to reign and rule in life!” You’re not being boastful or being braggadocious when you talk that way, you’re simply vocalizing your faith and confidence in the Word. You’re affirming the reality about you on the basis of God’s Word. Make the Word of God your focus and you’ll always be a success.

PRAYER
Dear Father, I live in, by, and through your Word. Your Word is my daily focus, and it pilots and lifts me always above the confusion, failure, troubles, and depravity that works in this world. The life of Christ in me has made me a champion, causing me to prevail over circumstances, in the Name of Jesus. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

Acts 20:32
And now, brethren, I commend you to God, and to the word of his grace, which is able to build you up, and to give you an inheritance among all them which are sanctified.

1 Timothy 4:15
Meditate upon these things; give thyself wholly to them; that thy profiting may appear to all.

2 Timothy 3:16-17
16. All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: 17. That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

Luke 5: 1- 16
Deuteronomy 25- 27

Romans 2: 12- 20
Psalm 91

Leave comments on today's devotional www.rhapsodyofrealities.org. DO HAVE A GREAT DAY � ��������
Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 7:30am On Mar 24, 2018
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES SATURDAY, 24TH MARCH.

THE EXPRESS IMAGE OF THE FATHER.

And he is before all things, and by him all things consist. And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence. For it pleased the Father that in him should all fulness dwell (Colossians 1:17-19).

According to the Scriptures, the totality of Divinity is completely resident in Jesus Christ. Everything about God dwells in Jesus. When Philip, one of His disciples, said to Him, “Show us the Father,” He replied, “Anyone who has seen me, has seen the Father” (John 14:8-9).

Everything the Father is and has is in Jesus. Everything the Holy Spirit is and has is in Jesus. Jesus Christ is Deity. He said, “...I am in the Father, and the Father is in me” (John 14:11). Then in John 10:30, He said, “I and my Father are one.” Some people say, “Well, Jesus isn’t God”; that’s because they’re ignorant. Colossians 2:9 says, “For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.” That means Jesus is the body of God.

When Jesus walked the streets in Bible days, it was God walking in Jesus. What an amazing reality. Hebrews 1:3 says He’s the brightness of God’s glory, and the express image of His person. Jesus is the outshining of the Father’s glory. He’s the “out-ray” of God’s light.

Did you notice that the word, “person” in Hebrews 1:3 isn’t in plural? It says, “Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his PERSON….” Which means in the Godhead, Jesus Christ is the one who expresses the personality of the Father. The Father never leaves the throne; He’s always on His throne, but expresses Himself through Jesus. No wonder He said, “He who has seen me, has seen the Father” (John 14:9).

CONFESSION
Blessed be God! Christ, who is the effulgence of God’s glory, and the expression of the Father, lives in me. Therefore, I’m the expression of the supernatural abilities, power, victories, and glories of Christ, because as He is, so am I! I’m full of God, filled with His might, and functioning by His power and glory, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
Colossians 1:19 AMPC For it has pleased [the Father] that all the divine fullness (the sum total of the divine perfection, powers, and attributes) should dwell in Him [a] permanently.

Colossians 1:27 To whom God would make known what [is] the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory:

Luke 5:17-39, Deuteronomy 28

Romans 2:21-29,
Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 5:18am On Mar 25, 2018

God’s Word Is Divine Wisdom

Sunday, March 25th, 2018

Pastor Chris

Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding (Proverbs 4:7).

The accurate knowledge of God’s Word is indispensable if you’re going to live a victorious and supernatural life on earth. The Bible says in Hosea 4:6, “My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge....” The Lord Jesus, addressing the Jews in Matthew 22:29 said, “...Ye do err, not knowing the Scriptures, nor the power of God.”

It doesn’t matter what you experience in life, or the knowledge you’ve gained from any academic institution, if you don’t have the Word, you don’t have the wisdom of God. What you have is the wisdom of men, and the wisdom of men is limited. Only God’s wisdom can make you a true success.

In Exodus 14:16, we read something very inspiring; God instructed Moses, “...lift thou up thy rod, and stretch out thine hand over the sea, and divide it: and the children of Israel shall go on dry ground through the midst of the sea.” This was God’s wisdom in demonstration. There’s no way human mind or science can rationalize dividing a pool of water with a rod, let alone the Red Sea. But this was “God’s
science”; His wisdom at work.

Moses acted on God’s Word and it worked. The Red Sea parted for the children of Israel to go through on dry ground. That’s what happens whenever anyone acts on the Word; the supernatural ensues. The Word of God is the wisdom of God. Learn to act on it, even if the statement or instruction doesn’t make sense. It didn’t make natural sense for God to ask Moses to part the Red Sea, but he obeyed and a miracle happened.

In walking in divine wisdom, oftentimes, what may be considered the ideal may not necessarily be God’s choice. This is where being a student of the Word comes in. By studying God’s Word, you become acquainted with the character of the Father; you receive insight into His will for your life, for His Word is His will expressed.

Colossians 3:16 says, “Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom....” Immerse yourself in the Word, and your life will be the expression of the wisdom of God.

PRAYER
Dear Father, your wisdom is functioning in me, and I’m excelling in good judgment, having the right ideas and making the right decisions always. I’m propelled by wisdom to say and do the right thing, at the right time, for the right purpose, for your glory, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

Proverbs 8:1-4
1. Doth not wisdom cry?
and understanding put forth her voice?
2. She standeth in the top of high places, by the way in the places of the paths.
3. She crieth at the gates, at the entry of the city,
at the coming in at the doors.
4. Unto you, O men, I call;
and my voice is to the sons of man.

1 Corinthians 2:4-7
4. And my speech and my preaching was not with enticing words of man's wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power:
5. That your faith should not stand in the wisdom of men, but in the power of God.
6. Howbeit we speak wisdom among them that are perfect: yet not the wisdom of this world, nor of the princes of this world, that come to nought:
7. But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory:

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

Luke 6: 1- 16
Deuteronomy 29- 30

Romans 3: 1- 12
Psalm 94

Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 6:23am On Mar 26, 2018

Propagate And Project His Love

Monday, March 26th, 2018

Pastor Chris

But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us (Romans 5:cool.

The Lord Jesus came to the world with the love message; He loved us, and showed us how to love others. As a child of God, not only are you an offspring of love, because the Bible tells us that God is love (1 John 4:cool, you’re also an ambassador of Christ in this world. You’re His representative, continuing His life of love in this world (2 Corinthians 5:20). It’s therefore your responsibility to propagate and project the love of God in your world.

Romans 5:5 says, “...hope maketh not ashamed; because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us.” God has put His love in your heart, and He expects you to show it forth by loving the people around you. That’s the only way the world can see and appreciate the matchless beauty of His love.

Your language must build and lift. Those who hurt or destroy others with their words don’t know the love of Christ. Speak highly and lovingly of others. You may ask, “What if their character is really bad?” You’re not to judge or condemn them. Be like the Lord Jesus who said to the woman caught in the act of adultery, “...Neither do I condemn thee: go, and sin no more” (John 8:11).

He not only defended her before her accusers, He loved her in spite of her sins. He did the same for us, and washed us from our sins in His own blood, giving us His righteousness to live for Him.

Take every opportunity of your daily encounter with people to express love to them. Be a blessing to your world. Love others selflessly and unconditionally as Christ has loved us. 1 John 3:16 says, “Hereby perceive we the love of God, because he laid down his life for us: and we ought to lay down our lives for the brethren.”

PRAYER
Precious Father, thank you for your great mercy, your gift of righteousness and your unconditional love for me! Just like you, I’m merciful, kind, loving and gracious to others. Your love is a light that shines brightly from me to others, giving them hope, and life, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

1 John 4:7-9
7. Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God.
8. He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love.
9. In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him.

Romans 13:8-10
8. Owe no man any thing, but to love one another: for he that loveth another hath fulfilled the law. 9. For this, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not kill, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness, Thou shalt not covet; and if there be any other commandment, it is briefly comprehended in this saying, namely, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
10. Love worketh no ill to his neighbour: therefore love is the fulfilling of the law.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

Luke 6: 17- 49
Deuteronomy 31- 32

Romans 3: 13- 19
Psalm 95 - 96

Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 5:55am On Mar 27, 2018
*RHAPSODY OF REALITIES BY PASTOR CHRIS*

*TUESDAY 27/3/18*

*"CHRIST IN YOU” IS EVERYTHING*

*To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory (Colossians 1:27).*

The Spirit, through the Apostle Paul, reveals a very important truth about Christianity in the verse above. He says, “Christ in you, the hope of glory.” To have the vital knowledge, and live with the consciousness that Christ lives in you, is one of the greatest things that could ever happen to you as a Christian. It is, in fact, your solution to all problems and answer to all questions. Christ in you is everything. If He’s not in you, your troubles, struggles, sufferings and problems are “justified.”

Consider the amazing truth in Romans 8:10: “And if Christ be in you, though your body be dead because of sin, the spirit gives it life, because of righteousness.'' This means Christ in you is your healing and health, your deliverance, wholeness, and preservation.

The Bible tells a very interesting story about Peter in Acts 9:33-34. Peter was out visiting the brethren, and he got to the house of a man named Aeneas who had been sick of the palsy for eight long years. In that condition, he had received the Gospel and believed in Christ, but was still paralyzed.

Peter looked at the man in his incapacitated state, and said, “Aeneas, Christ makes you well; get up!” Peter didn't pray for the man to be healed! Peter understood that the one in whom Christ dwells can’t, and shouldn’t, be paralyzed, and he proved it.

As a child of God, because Christ is in you, you have a right to walk out of any pain. You have a right to walkout of darkness. You have a right to walk out of poverty, lack, and want. How do you walk out? It’s simple: Just stop thinking, talking and acting like the man who’s poor, sick, broke or defeated. Right away, renew your mind and start thinking, talking, and acting as one who’s healthy and strong, prosperous, victorious and blessed.
That’s the way to demonstrate your faith in the Word and in the greater One who lives in you. Hallelujah!

*CONFESSION*
Blessed Father, you’ve granted me grace and ability in Christ Jesus, to reign and rule in life! I can do all things through Christ, whose glory and righteousness are revealed in and through me today! Christ in me is my assurance of a life of continuous triumph and eternal glory. Blessed be God!

*FURTHER STUDY:*
1 John 4:4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men.

Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

Colossians 3:1-4 If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God. Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth. For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God. When Christ, who is our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory.

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Luke 7:1-35, Deuteronomy 33-34
2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Romans 3:20-25, Psalm 97

Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 6:03am On Mar 28, 2018
*Good morning beautiful people of God, Here's the rhapsody of realities devotional for today*

CELEBRATE YOUR UNIQUENESS

*Wednesday, March 28th 2018, with Pastor Chris*

*I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well (Psalm 139:14).*

Do you know you’re so uniquely blessed? You’re God’s best, and there’s so much that God has put within you. In Genesis 12:2, God said to Abraham, *“And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing.”* You’re the seed of Abraham, because the Bible says in Galatians 3:29, *“…if ye be Christ’s, then are ye Abraham’s seed….”*

Hence, not only are you blessed, you’re also a blessing. You carry blessings with you everywhere; anything you touch is blessed! Everyone who encounters you is blessed; your environment is blessed on account of your presence. What a life! And because you’re so blessed, the Bible says you’re like a tree planted by the rivers of water, ever green, luscious and flourishing, bearing fruits, and abiding in eternal prosperity.

Furthermore, 1 Peter 2:9 (AMPC) says, *“But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a dedicated nation, [God’s] own purchased, special people, that you may set forth the wonderful deeds {and} display the virtues and perfections of Him Who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light.”* Could anyone read this and not shout for joy? Such a sublime reality about the new creation revealed to us in the Word of God! You’re peculiar. You’ve been perfected in Christ, and God has unleashed you to manifest His glory to the world.

Ephesians 3:10 says, “… *unto the principalities and powers in heavenly places might be known by the church the manifold wisdom of God.”* This is God’s purpose. He chose to show forth His manifold wisdom to the principalities and powers in heavenly places, through us—the Church. This shows just how blessed and peculiar we are as new creations. We’re the crowning beauty, the highest of everything God made; the first and the best of His creatures (James 1:18).

Your life is for the glory of God; always remember that. He made you for glory and excellence, so He could manifest His beauty, grace, and righteousness through you. Believe it. Accept it. Think that way, and celebrate your uniqueness.

*PRAYER*

*Righteous Father, what joy and bliss it is to know that I’m your crowning beauty, and the highest of everything you created. I’m your excellently crafted masterpiece, full of beauty, glory and grace. I thank you from the depth of my heart for your glory in my life, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.*

*FURTHER STUDY:*

Ephesians 2:10 AMPC *For we are God’s [own] handiwork (His workmanship), [a] recreated in Christ Jesus, [born anew] that we may do those good works which God predestined (planned beforehand) for us [taking paths which He prepared ahead of time], that we should walk in them [living the good life which He prearranged and made ready for us to live].*

James 1:18 *Of his own will begat he us truth, that we should be a kind of first fruits of his creature*

*DAILY SCRIPTURE READING*

*1-Year Bible Reading Plan:* Luke 7:36-50,
Joshua 1-2

*2-Year Bible Reading Plan:* Romans 3:26-31,
Psalm 98-100

*Enjoy the midweek service today*
Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 8:54am On Mar 29, 2018

The Divine Element Of Blessing

Thursday, March 29th, 2018

Pastor Chris

...I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing (Genesis 12:2).

Often, when we hear the word “Bless,” not many understand what it means. To bless means to cause to prosper, to favour, to evoke successful outcomes. It
also means to infuse with abilities.

So when you say, “God has blessed me” or when God
says, “I’ll bless you,” like He said to Abraham in our opening verse, He’s saying, “I’ll cause you to prosper! I’ll favour you! I’ll evoke successful outcomes—successful results in the things that concern you—so that no matter what you do, no matter what happens to you or with you, it’ll turn out for your good.

No wonder Abraham was successful everywhere he went. He prospered exceedingly. He wasn’t successful by the standards of the world; he was far beyond them. He wasn’t successful by human abilities, but was supernaturally enabled of God to excel. He was a pacesetter in his day, because God blessed him. This is what many need in their lives today—divine blessing, and the consciousness that they’re blessed of God. It’ll rid them of the struggles.

Too many are working so hard by human standards and by their natural ability; but they need an edge—divine blessing. That divine blessing changes everything, because of the supernatural elixir, the divine element at work in you. It takes you far and beyond the limits always.

Refuse to struggle like others. You’re blessed of God, which means you have the advantage. The Bible says in Galatians 3:9, “So then they which be of faith are blessed with faithful Abraham” ; that’s you. There’s a blessing in your life that should always put you over. Trust the Holy Spirit to take you on and show you this way and life of absolute success, victory, and dominion. Hallelujah!

CONFESSION
God has made all grace abound towards me, and I’m sufficient in His sufficiency, blessed and prosperous, fruitful in every good work. I’m the symbol, and epitome of God’s grace; His blessings are evident and manifest in my life! I magnify the Lord who, not only has blessed me but has also made me a channel of blessing. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY:

Genesis 24:1
And Abraham was old, and well stricken in age: and the Lord had blessed Abraham in all things.

Ephesians 1:3
Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

Luke 8: 1-21
Joshua 3 - 4

Romans 4: 1- 10
Psalm 101

Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 6:53am On Mar 30, 2018
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL

WHY THE RESURRECTION IS IMPORTANT.

Friday, March 30th, 2018

Pastor Chris

For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead. For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive (1 Corinthians 15:21-22).

When Jesus died on the cross, He didn’t take the place of “Christians,” but the place of sinners. He came as man’s substitute. The whole world has been saved from the punishment of sin, but God’s interest wasn’t just to save man from the punishment of sin, but to save man from the life and nature of sin.

The death of Jesus Christ settled the charges against us, but it didn’t make us one with God or reconcile us to God! It didn’t bring us into friendship or relationship with God. It didn’t give us eternal life, until we took the very next step as revealed in Romans 10:9-10. It says anyone who confesses the Lordship of Jesus, and believes that God raised Him from the dead shall be saved.

Our individual confession of His Lordship, and belief in His resurrection, “activated” our salvation; it gave us eternal life, and brought us into oneness with God. We were awakened to the fatherhood of God, to the recreation of our spirit; to the fellowship of the Holy Spirit, and the efficacy of the Word of God.

Now, Jesus Christ isn’t only the Lord of your life, but also One in whom you’ve found rich and deep fellowship: “That which we have seen and heard declare we unto you, that ye also may have fellowship with us: and truly our fellowship is with the Father, and with his Son Jesus Christ” (1 John 1:3). This is what God always wanted with man: fellowship! Jesus made it a reality. Now, we’ve been made associates of the God-kind; we’ve become God’s dwelling place. All these were made possible, not by His death, but by His resurrection.

PRAYER

Dear Father, thank you for the vicarious death of Jesus, the glorious works of salvation, and the inextricable oneness and sweet fellowship you’ve ushered me into, as a result of the resurrection of Jesus Christ. I declare that I’m righteous, victorious, excellent and full of glory, living the supernatural life, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

Ephesians 2:1-6

1. And you [hath he quickened], who were dead in trespasses and sins;
2. Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience:
3. Among whom also we all had our conversation in times past in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind; and were by nature the children of wrath, even as others.
4. But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us,
5. Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are savedwink
6. And hath raised [us] up together, and made [us] sit together in heavenly [places] in Christ Jesus:

Romans 6:4-11

4. Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.
5. For if we have been planted together in the likeness of his death, we shall be also [in the likeness] of [his] resurrection:
6. Knowing this, that our old man is crucified with [him], that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin.
7. For he that is dead is freed from sin.
8. Now if we be dead with Christ, we believe that we shall also live with him:
9. Knowing that Christ being raised from the dead dieth no more; death hath no more dominion over him.
10. For in that he died, he died unto sin once: but in that he liveth, he liveth unto God.
11. Likewise reckon ye also yourselves to be dead indeed unto sin, but alive unto God through Jesus Christ our Lord.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

Luke 8:22-39,
Joshua 5-6

Romans 4:11-25,
Psalm 102

Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 6:45am On Mar 31, 2018

Living In His Rest

Saturday, March 31st, 2018

Pastor Chris

A jubilee shall that fiftieth year be unto you: ye shall not sow, neither reap that which groweth of itself in it, nor gather the grapes in it of thy vine undressed (Leviticus 25:11).

Think about what we just read! God told the children of Israel, “No farming—no sowing; and no reaping in the fiftieth year.” So, what were they going to eat? How would they survive if they didn’t sow and reap? But then God said, “I will command my blessing upon you in the sixth year, and it shall bring forth fruit for three years” (Leviticus 25:21). Wow!

All He needed to do was to command His blessing, and as a result, they had three year’s harvest in one year, to cater for the years in which they weren’t supposed to sow or reap. They didn’t have to do anything for the abundant supply to come; God made it happen, because He said it was jubilee.

Consider the fact that He did this for people who were under the the Old Covenant. The Bible says, the New Testament is established upon better promises (Hebrews 8:6).
Hebrews 4:3 says, “For we which have believed do enter into rest, as he said, As I have sworn in my wrath, if they shall enter into my rest: although the works were finished from the foundation of the world.” This is the life He’s given us—a life of rest, where we don’t struggle for anything. In our case, every day is jubilee, not just the fiftieth year! Blessed be God!

Think about this: God made man on the sixth day of creation and rested on the seventh. Man’s first day on earth was God’s resting day. Why didn’t He make man on the first day or when everything was still a chaotic mass, or on the second, third, fourth, or fifth day? It’s because He wanted everything to have been ready when He brought man on the scene.

You were born into God’s rest; you were born into jubilee. So, enjoy your life! Refuse to toil, struggle or suffer. Live in rest every day of your life, and the way to live in God’s rest is living in, and by His Word.

CONFESSION
The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want. He makes me lie down in green pastures; He leads me beside the still waters. I have set the Lord always before me; and I shall not be shaken, for this is the morning of my life! The Lord has made my life glorious, granting me all that I require for life and godliness. Blessed be His Name forever!

FURTHER STUDY:

Matthew 6:31-33
31. Therefore take no thought, saying, What shall we eat? or, What shall we drink? or, Wherewithal shall we be clothed?
32. (For after all these things do the Gentiles seeksmiley for your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things.
33. But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

Hebrews 4:3
For we which have believed do enter into rest, as he said, As I have sworn in my wrath, if they shall enter into my rest: although the works were finished from the foundation of the world.

Hebrews 4:9-10
9. There remaineth therefore a rest to the people of God.
10. For he that is entered into his rest, he also hath ceased from his own works, as God did from his.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

Luke 8 : 40-57
Joshua 7-9

Romans 5 : 1- 11
Psalm 103

Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 5:17am On Apr 01, 2018

HIS WORKS OF SALVATION

Sunday, April 1st,2018

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome

How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher? (Romans 10:14) .

In the Old Testament, God gave laws and instructions to the children of Israel, which they couldn’t keep, no matter how they tried. But thanks, be unto God! All of those laws and commandments have been nailed to the cross. Colossians 2:14 says He blotted out “…the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross.”

Not only have your sins been nailed to the cross, what caused them to be sins in the first place have also been nailed to the cross! No wonder Paul said in Romans 6:11, “…reckon ye also yourselves to be dead indeed unto sin, but alive unto God….” To be dead to sin is one part, to be alive to God is another; however, both have been consummated in Christ—in His works of salvation.

The Bible says Jesus bore our sins on His own body on the cross: “Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed” (1 Peter 2:24). Our sins were dealt with before the resurrection. The resurrection is very important because that’s what brought us into life and justification in Christ. Hence, to receive salvation, a man must confess the Lordship of Jesus, and believe in His resurrection. Romans 10:9-10 says, “…if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shall be saved….”

PRAYER

Dear Father, thank you for the wonderful works of salvation, consummated by the death, burial and resurrection of the Lord Jesus. Sin, with its cause and effects, has been nailed to the cross, and now, I live triumphantly, displaying your graces and goodness everywhere, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

1-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN

2-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN Luke 9:1-17 & Joshua 10-12 Romans 5:12-21 & Psalm 104

Romans 5:7-8, Romans 4:23-25; Romans 6:4
Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 7:04am On Apr 02, 2018

NO WORD FROM GOD IS VOID OF POWER

Monday, April 2nd, 2018

Pastor Chris

For with God nothing shall be impossible (Luke 1:37).

Our opening verse has a greater and far more profound meaning than how the King James translation puts it. What the verse really means is captured in the American Standard Version. It says, “For no word from God shall be void of power”, ....that’s coming from the actual Greek rendering.

When someone gives you a piece of information, and you want to report it, you’d probably say, “He told me something,” not, “He told me words,” even though he spoke words to you. In the same way, if you made a statement and someone wants to know what you just said, in Greek, it’d be, “What ‘thing’ did you say?”

This perhaps explains why the translators had difficulty rendering Luke 1:37 accurately. Words are things. Every time God speaks, anything He says is loaded with power. His words are never empty. That’s why when His Word comes to you, you must take a hold of it and act upon it. God’s Word has in it the power to produce in and for you the message it carries; it has the power to translate the message into reality.

Therefore, your response to the Word at all times should be like Mary’s: “.....be it unto me according to thy word...” (Luke 1:38). Mary trusted the Word, the message that the angel brought to her; she believed and responded, and it worked. Your response to the Word is important. No Word from God is void of power, yes! But that power is activated by your response.

For example, the Lord told us at the beginning of the year that it’s “our year of the supernatural”; the Word has gone out in the spirit-realm. Your responsibility is to take a hold of it and say, “I’m going to experience and manifest the supernatural, like never before,” because “....he hath said…So that we may boldly say…” (Hebrews 13:5-6); that’s the principle! That’s how you activate the power of the Word and make it living and active in your life.

PRAYER

Dear Father, thank you for your Word, which is my sure and firm foundation; upon it I rest secure and immovable, strengthened, rooted and grounded. I hold fast to your Word, for it’s absolutely trustworthy and established in my life. Thank you, for the reality of your ever-dependable Word in my life, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

Isaiah 55:10-11
10. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater:
11. So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper [in the thing] whereto I sent it.

Acts 20:32
And now, brethren, I commend you to God, and to the word of his grace, which is able to build you up, and to give you an inheritance among all them which are sanctified.

Mark 11:23
For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

Luke 9:18-36
Joshua 13-15

Romans 6:1-11
Psalm 105

Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 6:21am On Apr 03, 2018

CHRIST—YOUR NEW ENVIRONMENT

Tuesday, April 3rd, 2018

Pastor Chris

Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new (2 Corinthians 5:17).

The Christian lives in a new environment called “Christ.” Christ is a person, and Christ is also a place. Our opening verse says, “....if any man be IN CHRIST...”, that’s the environment, and in that environment, we see and live differently; we’re alive to God and to the realities of the Kingdom. In that environment, we live and prevail by faith; we see with the eyes of the spirit.

When you were in your mother’s womb for example, you weren’t alive to the world, even though you were a living thing. Your eyes weren’t open to observe the realities of the physical world; everything was dark, but you were alive. Though you were “in the world,” you weren’t of the world, because you were living in another environment—your mother’s womb.

Then, you were born into this world, into a different environment; and when that happened, things changed. You had to live and feed differently now, from how you fed in the womb, because of your new environment. It’s the same thing spiritually. Now that you’re born into Christ, things are different; life is different; principles are different.

Ephesians 2:6 says God has made us sit together in heavenly places, “in Christ”; that reveals our position of authority. 2 Corinthians 2:14 talks about our life of eternal triumph in Christ. In Christ, you can do all things, and have all things; you’re unlimited. The whole world is yours, and everything in life answers to you! You only need to give the word, because being in Christ means you sit in Jesus’ seat; you function with His authority.

Everything in life, living and non-living, has been commanded to hear and obey Jesus (Matthew 17:5), and because you’re one with Him; a joint-heir with Him, with the legal authority to use His Name, when you speak, it’s as though Jesus Himself were speaking. These are some of our blessings, our rights, and privileges in Christ! Christ is our place, our environment of life, honour, glory, dominion, and power! Blessed be God!

PRAYER

Dear Father, I thank you for bringing me into a place of prosperity, perpetual victories, health, glory and success in Christ! I see from the position of faith and advantage, for I’m in Christ. In Him I live, and move, and have my being. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY:

1 Corinthians 1:30
But of him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption:

Acts 17:28
For in him we live, and move, and have our being; as certain also of your own poets have said, For we are also his offspring.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

Luke 9:37-62
Joshua 16-19

Romans 6:12-23
Psalm 106

Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 6:35am On Apr 04, 2018
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

HE LOVES YOU MORE THAN YOU CAN IMAGINE

Wednesday, April 4th.
Pastor Chris

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life (John 3:16)

God’s love for man is unfathomable. When the Bible says, “God so loved the world,” it wasn’t the hills, mountains, vegetation, rivers, etc. in the world that He loved; it was the world of men—you and me! He loved us so much He sent Jesus to take our place of sin on the cross, so that we might take His place of righteousness: “For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him” (2 Corinthians 5:21).

He could have said no; He could have saved Himself; but He chose to go on and die for sinners—the criminals, murderers, robbers etc. He died in their place, because of His great love for them. Everything he did was for the love of man. In John 10:10, He declared that His purpose for coming was that man may have life, and have it to the full.

Jesus came, lived, worked wonders, died, and resurrected, all for the love of man. Think about this: He didn’t come to save us because we were many, no! If you were the only one on the face of the earth, Jesus would still have come to save you. You’re that important to Him. You’re the object of His love. He loves you more than you could ever imagine.

Walk every day in, and with, the consciousness of His everlasting love for you. He said to Jeremiah, “…I have loved thee with an everlasting love; therefore with lovingkindness have I drawn thee” (Jeremiah 31:3).

Join Us and Impact lives around the World today. Partner With Us: http:///PartnerWithUsToday

PRAYER
Dear Father, I thank you for the great love with which you’ve loved me. I’m confident in your love, knowing that there’s no condemnation for me. Now, more than ever, I express this love to my world, blessing them with what you’ve blessed me with. I’m a dispenser of your love in Christ, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:1 John 3:1-2; 1 John 3:16

1-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Luke 10:1-24 & Joshua 20-22

2-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Romans 7:1-11 & Psalm 107
Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 6:15am On Apr 05, 2018

PREACH THE GOSPEL WITH BOLDNESS

THURSDAY, APRIL 5Th, 2018

Pastor Chris

....every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world (1 John 4:3).

To better understand what we just read in our opening scripture, it’s important to read the next verse, which is 1 John 4:4. It says, “Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world. There’s an antichrist spirit in the world; there’re those who simply hate everything about Jesus, but they’re not a factor, because you’ve already overcome them.

Sometimes, we’re almost tempted to not share the Gospel with such people, because we don’t know what their reaction might be; so we become hesitant; no! Refuse to be intimidated by their affront or effrontery; proclaim the Gospel with the consciousness of the power it bears, and the consciousness of the greater One who lives in you.

Paul said, “For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek” (Romans 1:16). The Gospel is for everybody; it’ll produce results in the life of anyone who hears and believes it. But for them to believe, they must hear it first, and that’s where you come in, for they can’t hear without a preacher (Romans 10:14).

Therefore, be bold to preach the Word everywhere and to everyone. The Holy Spirit in you will speak through you. He’ll confirm your words with signs following (Mark 16:20). Understand that you’re the bearer of His glory and righteousness to the world; you’re the dispenser of His mercies and grace. You’re His partner in soul winning, and He’s fortified for the job; do it unafraid!

Through you, He’s delivering men from darkness, into light, and from the power of darkness unto God. He’s establishing His righteousness and expanding His Kingdom in the earth. You’re not walking in your own strength; He’s your strength, and His glory is in your life. Hallelujah!

PRAYER

Righteous Father, I thank you for working in me, both to will and to do of your good pleasure. Your grace is at work in me to produce works of righteousness. Nothing is impossible unto me, because the greater One lives in me today and always, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

2 Corinthians 3:5-6
5. Not that we are sufficient of ourselves to think any thing as of ourselves; but our sufficiency is of God;
6. Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life.

Matthew 10:8
Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give.

Luke 10:3-9
3. Go your ways: behold, I send you forth as lambs among wolves.
4. Carry neither purse, nor scrip, nor shoes: and salute no man by the way.
5. And into whatsoever house ye enter, first say, Peace be to this house. 6. And if the son of peace be there, your peace shall rest upon it: if not, it shall turn to you again.
7. And in the same house remain, eating and drinking such things as they give: for the labourer is worthy of his hire. Go not from house to house. 8. And into whatsoever city ye enter, and they receive you, eat such things as are set before you:
9. And heal the sick that are therein, and say unto them, The kingdom of God is come nigh unto you.

Luke 10:25-42 & Joshua 23-24

2-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN

Romans 7:12-25 & Psalm 108

Leave comments on today’s devotonal at www.rhapsodyofrealites.org
Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 6:03am On Apr 06, 2018

BE PASSIONATE ABOUT KINGDOM EXPANSION

FRIDAY, APRIL 6TH, 2018

Pastor Chris

But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you (Matthew 6:33).

Jesus said, “Therefore take no thought, saying, What shall we eat? or, What shall we drink? or, Wherewithal shall we be clothed? (For after all these things do the Gentiles seeksmiley for your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things” (Matthew 6:31-32). This is beautiful! God knows everything you need, and because He’s already made them available to you, He says, “Have no cares.” Don’t worry about what to eat, what to wear, where to stay, because all things are yours (1 Corinthians 3:21). All He wants is for you to be passionate about His Kingdom and its expansion in the earth.

Many experience defeat and the down-life because they’ve majored on the minors. They chase after money, fame, and the material things of life, ignoring the Lord’s admonition to seek first the Kingdom. He said if you seek the Kingdom of God and His righteousness, then you automatically “annex” these “goodies of life” that the Gentiles seek. He’s not talking about bringing these good things or blessings into your life; rather, they’re an extension.

The Greek word for “added” in our opening verse is “prostithemi,” and it means annex, to lay beside or go with. The good things of life lie beside the Kingdom, and His righteousness; you don’t have to pursue them. As you commit yourself to the preaching and spread of the Gospel, every earthly blessing you require is laid side by side with it; they’re connected; more like a reaction.

Our God is gracious and kind. He didn’t create you to suffer and grind through life. Just do His will. Just follow His Word, and you’ll enjoy life to the full, basking in the euphoria of your inheritance in Christ. O, the blessedness of the life He’s given us, where we don’t have to struggle to do or have anything, except to be passionate about Kingdom expansion!

Make God’s business of soul winning your focus and dream, and you’ll never have to struggle or keep “believing” God for the material things of life.

PRAYER
Blessed Father, I thank you for educating my spirit with your Word, and helping me realize the true essence of life. I live for the Gospel. I live for the establishment and expansion of your Kingdom on earth! Thank you for blessing me with all things that I require for life and godliness; indeed, all things are mine, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

Matthew 28:19-20;
19. Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
20. Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

2 Peter 1:2-3
2. Grace and peace be multiplied unto you through the knowledge of God, and of Jesus our Lord, 3. According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue:

Luke 11:1-13 & Judges 1-2

Romans 8:1-11 & Psalm 109

Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 6:43am On Apr 07, 2018

RELEASING YOUR FAITH

SATURDAY, APRIL 7TH, 2018

Pastor Chris

For whatever is born of God overcomes the world. And this is the victory that has overcome the world — our faith
(1 John 5:4 NKJV).

Oral Roberts, a great evangelist, used to say, “Let your faith go up to God.” In other words, release your faith; accept His Word and run with it. Faith is a leap on the Word. If God said it, then that’s it.

When Jesus walked on water, He taught us something about the life of faith. He didn’t consider sinking; He walked normally on the water as anyone would on dry ground. However, when His disciples saw Him afar off walking on water, they were terrified and thought He was a ghost. Then He allayed their fears, saying, “...Be of good cheer; it is I; be not afraid” (Matthew 14:27).

Immediately Peter heard His voice, his faith was stirred, and he said, “...Lord, if it be thou, bid me come unto thee on the water” (Matthew 14:28). Promptly, Jesus said to him, “Come!” He was impressed with Peter’s faith. Peter took his steps out of the boat, and walked on water to meet Jesus. Nevertheless, not long afterwards, Peter’s faith vacillated when he saw the boisterous wind, and he began to sink.
For whatever is born of God overcomes the world. And this is the victory that has overcome the world — our faith (1 John 5:4 NKJV).

The Bible says, “...beginning to sink, he cried saying, Lord, save me. And immediately Jesus stretched forth his hand, and caught him, and said unto him, O thou of little faith, wherefore didst thou doubt?” (Matthew 14:30-31). Peter only began to sink when he “looked” at the boisterous wind and waves; the circumstances. Meaning that when you release your faith, you shouldn’t observe circumstances or anything else but God’s Word. Anything is possible. You can do, and have anything you desire if you’d maintain your faith in God’s Word; if you keep your gaze on Jesus.

Jesus and Peter were walking on the same water; they both saw the same winds and waves. Yet, whilst Jesus was unmoved, Peter doubted and started sinking. It’s all about your confidence in the Word. Fix your gaze on God’s infallible Word and you’ll surely have a testimony.

CONFESSION
My faith is alive and producing results. As I meditate on the Word, I’m building my faith strong, fortifying it to achieve greater feats for God’s glory. My gaze is set on God’s eternal Word; therefore, everything else fizzles out. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY:

Hebrews 10:38-39
38. Now the just shall live by faith: but if any man draw back, my soul shall have no pleasure in him.
39. But we are not of them who draw back unto perdition; but of them that believe to the saving of the soul.

Hebrews 12:2
Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

Mark 11:22-23
22. And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.
23. For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.

Luke 11:14-36 & Judges 3-4

Romans 8:12-19 & Psalm 110-111

Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 6:00am On Apr 08, 2018
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 8TH APRIL 2018

HALLOW YOUR DAY

PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME

And God blessed the seventh day, and sanctified it: because that in it he had rested from all his work which God created and made (Genesis 2:3).

Are you aware that you’re supposed to have a great day, every day? Sure! It’s God’s will for you to enjoy life every day. Every day for you should be a day of joy, a day of blessings, a day of thanksgiving and rejoicing.

Refuse to complain and gripe about your day. Don’t declare, “I’m having such a bad day.” Refuse to curse your day. Take a cue from the Lord. The Bible says He “…blessed the seventh day, and sanctified it…” (Genesis 2:3).

Make the best of your today; hallow your day. In other words, bless your day and tell it what it’ll produce for you. Psalm 68:19 says, “Blessed be the Lord, who daily loadeth us with benefits, even the God of our salvation. Selah.” Think about that! There’re blessings and benefits for you every day; expect them and speak them forth! Say, “Father, I thank you, for I receive all the favours and benefits you’ve ordained for me today. The lines are fallen unto me in pleasant places, and the land is subdued before me, in Jesus’ Name.”

Before you leave home, speak peace and productivity to your day; declare that the Spirit of God would lead you to the right places at the right time, to fulfil God’s will. Declare that He’ll bring divine opportunities your way, and you’re able to recognize and maximize each one of them.

Even now, say, “My day is blessed! I walk in the supernatural, and manifest the righteousness of God today. I walk worthy of the Lord this day, pleasing Him in every way, bearing fruits in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of Him!” Hallelujah!

PRAYER
I’m anointed of God to bless. Therefore, I speak blessings to my day; I experience favours, kindness, prosperity, and productivity today. The good Word of the Lord is fulfilled in me today, and every step I take is a step of blessing. I’m blessed, and everywhere my name is called, it’s for increase and promotion, in the Name of the Lord Jesus. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
Psalm 68:19 CEV We praise you, Lord God! You treat us with kindness day after day, and you rescue us.

Lamentations 3:22-23 [It is of] the LORD’S mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. 23 [They are] new every morning: great [is] thy faithfulness.

Luke 11:37-54, Judges 5-6
Romans 8:20-28, Psalm 112-113
Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 5:44am On Apr 09, 2018

PLEASURES FOREVERMORE

MONDAY, APRIL 9TH, 2018

Pastor Chris

The lines are fallen unto me in pleasant places; yea, I have a goodly heritage (Psalm 16:6).

God didn’t bring you to the world so you could struggle through life. Jesus said, “Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest” (Matthew 11:28). The life He’s given us is one of blessings, joy, and pleasures forevermore. Everything God made, including the world around you, was created for your benefit. He’s given you richly all things to enjoy (1 Timothy 6:17); so, enjoy your life.

Think about it: in the Book of Genesis, the Bible says God placed man in the garden that He made—the Garden of Eden—and Eden means pleasure. Can you imagine that God put His first man in the garden of pleasure? And He made sure all things were ready before He created man, and placed him in the garden. From the very beginning, God determined that our lives should be full of pleasure—enjoyment!

David understood this and exclaimed, “The lines are fallen unto me in pleasant places; yea, I have a goodly heritage” (Psalm 16:6). The Contemporary English Version gives us a clearer picture; it says, “You make my life pleasant, and my future is bright.” What a confession! In the eleventh verse, he said, “...in thy presence is fulness of joy; at thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore” (Psalm 16:11).

Psalm 5:12 (AMPC) says, “For You, Lord, will bless the [uncompromisingly] righteous [him who is upright and in right standing with You]; as with a shield You will surround him with goodwill (pleasure and favour).” We were born right into God’s presence, where there’s fullness of joy, and everlasting pleasure. He’s already done all that’s necessary for you to have a pleasant life today, and a glorious tomorrow. Have this consciousness. In John 10:10 (AMPC), Jesus said, “...I came that they may have and enjoy life, and have it in abundance (to the full, till it overflows).” Hallelujah!

CONFESSION

My life is for the glory of God; He’s made me fruitful and productive, and I walk in His righteousness. His divine power has given me all things that pertain to life and godliness, and I abide forever in His presence, where I prosper, reign, and enjoy life to the full. Blessed be God!

FURTHER STUDY:

Jeremiah 29:11;
For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.

Job 36:11;
If they obey and serve him, they shall spend their days in prosperity, and their years in pleasures.

John 10:10 AMPC
The thief comes only in order to steal and kill and destroy. I came that they may have and enjoy life, and have it in abundance (to the full, till itoverflows).

Luke 12:1-21 & Judges 7-8

Romans 8:29-39 & Psalm 114-115

Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 6:38am On Apr 10, 2018
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTION

TUESDAY 10TH APRIL 2018

THE NEWS OF HIS SAVING POWER

PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME

Send us around the world with the news of your saving power and your eternal plan for all mankind (Psalm 67:2 TLB).

The Lord Jesus, in Mark 16:15, said, “…Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.” He commissioned us to preach the good news of God’s Kingdom, and God’s eternal plan for all humanity. Our responsibility, as preachers of righteousness, is the greatest honour and privilege on the face of the earth. We’re bearers of the news of His saving power; dispensers of eternal verities.

This was something the likes of David, the prophet of God, contemplated and wished to be a part of, hence his inspiring words in our opening verse. All he had was the promissory note of salvation, yet he was so inspired and excited, and wished he could go around the world to herald this great news of God’s saving power.

As new creations, and being in the world at a time when what David admired and looked forward to has been fulfilled, how could we be quiet? Jeremiah said, “…But his word was in mine heart as a burning fire shut up in my bones, and I was weary with forbearing, and I could not stay” (Jeremiah 20:9).

Make your life count with God by making an impact with the Gospel; be committed to soul winning. A very important evidence of the presence of the Holy Spirit in your life is dynamic evangelism! In Acts 1:8, Jesus said, “But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me….” You can’t claim that God saved you, and not tell others about it. Don’t keep quiet; preach the Gospel everywhere.

The Bible says the Gospel is the power of God unto salvation to everyone that believes (Romans 1:16), and you’re the bearer of the message. The power won’t work except the message is preached. Therefore, be faithful in your responsibility as a soul winner.

PRAYER
Righteous Father, I’m so grateful for your boundless blessings in my life. Thank you for the power of the Spirit that’s at work in me to effectively minister the Gospel to those in my world, and in the regions beyond. Your grace is released even now for hearts to be touched, and converted by the news of your saving power, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
Mark 16:15-16 And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. 16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.

Colossians 1:27-28 To whom God would make known what [is] the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory: 28 Whom we preach, warning every man, and teaching every man in all wisdom; that we may present every man perfect in Christ Jesus:

2 Timothy 4:2-5 Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine. 3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; 4 And they shall turn away [their] ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables. 5 But watch thou in all things, endure afflictions, do the work of an evangelist, make full proof of thy ministry.

Luke 12:22-48, Judges 9
Romans 9:1-13, Psalm 116-117
Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 6:34am On Apr 11, 2018

HE MAKES YOU WILLING AND ABLE

Wednesday, April 11th, 2018

Pastor Chris

For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure (Philippians 2:13).

How amazing this is! Often times, we think we’re the ones chasing after God, pushing ourselves on Him that He may accept us and accept all that we do to please Him; no! He’s responsible for that urge or desire in you to walk in His light, to please Him and bring Him glory. All the wonderful things you want to do for Him are the result of the inspiration and work of the Holy Spirit in your life. Your pursuit of God is the manifestation of His work in your life.

All the time you had the thought to do something that’s good for God, and good for people, it wasn’t your mind or your flesh; it was God working in you, both to will and to do of His good pleasure. He causes His power to work in you, and His Word to stir up faith in you to do that which pleases Him and blesses those around you.

Now you can understand why it’s so easy for many of us to walk in love, and be excited about serving the Lord; always willing to help, willing to do good things. We found out it’s the Lord that’s behind it!

Recognize that it’s God at work in you, making you willing and able to please the Father. He’s the One stirring your spirit, inspiring you to want to do things God’s way, in God’s time, for God’s purpose, and to actually do them.

PRAYER

Dear heavenly Father, thank you for making me an effulgence of your glory. Thank you, for the stirring of my spirit to do those things that please you. I manifest your goodness to my world, that they may come to the knowledge of the truth, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

Philippians 1:6
Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform [it] until the day of Jesus Christ:

Philippians 2:13 AMPC
[Not in your own strength] for it is God Who is all the while [a] effectually at work in you [energizing and creating in you the power and desire], both to will and to work for His good pleasure and satisfaction and [b] delight.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

Luke 12:49-59,
Judges 10-11

Romans 9:14-25,
Psalm 118

Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 6:00am On Apr 12, 2018

THE GOOD OF THE LAND

Thursday, April 12th, 2018

Pastor Chris

If ye be willing and obedient, ye shall eat the good of the land (Isaiah 1:19).

Psalm 33:5 says, “...the earth is full of the goodness of the Lord.” This means that it doesn’t matter where you live; right there where you are, there’s so much of God’s goodness available for you and to you. Sadly, not many are enjoying the good of the land. The reason is simple: they’re not walking in the light of God’s Word. Many look to the government or society for a better life, but the Scripture doesn’t say you shall eat the good provided by the government.

It makes no difference which government is in office or the economic status of your country; there’s good for you in the land where you are; there’s so much for you to enjoy. God owns the land, and He’s telling you there’s good in the land. All you have to do is live by His Word. He said, “If ye be willing and obedient, ye shall eat the good of the land” (Isaiah 1:19).

1 Peter 1:14-15: AS OBEDIENT CHILDREN, not fashioning yourselves according to the former lusts in your ignorance: But as he which hath called you is holy, so be ye holy in all manner of conversation. “As a new creation in Christ, God doesn’t see you as disobedient; He doesn’t call you to obedience; rather, He calls you to walk in the doctrine of Christ which you’ve obeyed: “...yet you obeyed from the heart that form of doctrine to which you were delivered” (Romans 6:17 NKJV).

We’re doers of the Word. We live the Word. Therefore, we eat the good of the land; we enjoy our inheritance through the Word. Glory to God!

CONFESSION

I’m an heir of God, and a joint-heir with Christ; the world belongs to me! The cattle upon a thousand hills are mine, likewise the gold and the silver. Therefore, every good thing is accessible to me. The Lord is my shepherd; I lack nothing. Glory to God!

FURTHER STUDY:

Psalm 27:13 AMPC
[What, what would have become of me] had I not believed that I would see the Lord’s goodness in the land of the living!

1 Peter 1:14-15
14. As obedient children, not fashioning yourselves according to the former lusts in your ignorance:
15. But as he which hath called you is holy, so be ye holy in all manner of conversation;

2 Peter 1:3
According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that [pertain] unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue:

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

Luke 13:1-21,
Judges 12-13

Romans 9:26-33,
Psalm 119:1-4

Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 6:04am On Apr 13, 2018

THERE’RE NO MORE PROMISES

Friday, April 13th, 2018

Pastor Chris

For all of God’s promises have been fulfilled in Christ with a resounding “Yes!” And through Christ, our “Amen” (which means “Yes”) ascends to God for his glory (2 Corinthians 1:20 NLT).

Christ Jesus is the fulfilment of all of God’s promises. Understand that there’re no more promises waiting to be fulfilled, and this is the reality.

It’s important to know who a Christian really is; he’s an heir of God, and a joint-heir with Christ. That means you own everything God owns. No wonder He said in 1 Corinthians 3:21, “...all things are yours.” The promises that were made to Abraham and his seed have become your present-hour possessions; you’re living in them. They’re now your heritage. This happened when you received the Gospel, when you received Christ into your heart to be born again. What’s expected of you now is to enjoy your blessed life in Christ.

Failure, sickness, disease, lack, and death aren’t, and should never be a part of your life. Refuse to fail or be poor, because Abraham’s seed is ordained to succeed. Fruitfulness and productivity are your birthright. The fullness of the blessings of the Gospel has been made possible and available to you in Christ; they’re not promises or things to hope for in the Sweet By-and-By. Eternal life is yours NOW. Divine health is your nature NOW. Hallelujah!

If I say to you, “I’ll give you a hundred thousand dollars tomorrow,” that’s a promise. When tomorrow comes, and I give you the hundred thousand dollars, you can no longer say, “Pastor Chris promised me a hundred thousand dollars.” Rather, you’d say, “I’ve received the hundred thousand dollars that Pastor Chris promised me yesterday.” The inheritance was promised in Christ. When Christ came, it was fulfilled. The Bible says, “And if ye be Christ’s, then are ye Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise” (Galatians 3:29).

God has already blessed you with every blessing that exists in Christ. Prosperity, victory, success, joy, peace, and all other blessings in the Kingdom are now yours. Never speak or act like you’re a victim. Rule your world, for you’re an heir of God.

PRAYER
Dear Father, your Word has enlightened me on my rights and transcendental blessings in Christ, and I’m grateful to realise this. I live as an heir of God and a joint-heir with Christ; the whole world is mine. I have access to great wealth; the abundance of the sea has been converted to me. Your glory fills my life, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

2 Peter 1:3;
According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue:

Colossians 1:26-27;
26. Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints:
26. To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory:

2 Corinthians 1:20 AMPC
For as many as are the promises of God, they all find their Yes [answer] in Him [Christ]. For this reason we also utter the Amen (so be it) to God through Him [in His Person and by His agency] to the glory of God.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

Luke 13:22-35 & Judges 14-16

Romans 10:1-10 & Psalm 119:41-64

Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 7:04am On Apr 14, 2018

SINGING AND MAKING MELODY TO THE LORD

Saturday, April 14th, 2018

Pastor Chris

And be not drunk with wine, wherein is excess; but be filled with the Spirit; Speaking to yourselves in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord (Ephesians 5:18-19).

Singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord is one of the ways to continually stay filled with the Spirit. Oftentimes, the Holy Spirit drops a song in your heart; you could wake up with a particular tune or melody in your spirit. Whenever that happens, don’t suppress it; get in the flow of the Spirit and minister unto the Lord.

There’s so much power in music, especially when rendered unto the Lord. It’s one of the spiritual weapons with which we prevail in the fight of faith: read the example of Paul and Silas in Acts 16:25-26. When you face challenges, sing unto the Lord! Sing until faith is stirred in your spirit. Sing with the spirit, and sing with the understanding also (1 Corinthians 14:15).

Then, just like the prophet Ezekiel prophesied, the Spirit will stir you up, and set you upon your feet (Ezekiel 2:2). He’ll stir up words in you like, “Greater is He that’s in me, than he that’s in the world.” Before long, you’re “lost” in the Holy Ghost, worshipping and singing in tongues.

You can stir up faith from within even now, by singing the right spiritual songs, and the business that was said to be dead will revive. The finances that were down will suddenly receive a supernatural boost! All these and more can happen by the power of the Holy Spirit, if you’d act on the Word; if you’d sing and make melody in your heart to the Lord as the Word instructs.

PRAYER
I’ll bless you Lord, at all times, and your praise shall continually be in my mouth! I’ll shout your fame and sing of your glory, your great love and power, manifested in my life and around the world! Thank you for granting me power over crises, and the grace to prevail always over circumstances, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

Acts 16:25-26
25. And at midnight Paul and Silas prayed, and sang praises unto God: and the prisoners heard them.
26. And suddenly there was a great earthquake, so that the foundations of the prison were shaken: and immediately all the doors were opened, and every one's bands were loosed.

1 Corinthians 14:15;
What is it then? I will pray with the spirit, and I will pray with the understanding also: I will sing with the spirit, and I will sing with the understanding also.

Colossians 3:16
Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom; teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

Luke 14:1-24 & Judges 17-18

Romans 10:11-21 & Psalm 119:65-80

Re: 2018 Rhapsody Of Realities Thread! by ProPastorChris(m): 6:08am On Apr 15, 2018

LIVE UP TO HIS DREAM

Sunday, April 15th, 2018

Pastor Chris

Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life
(Romans 6:4).

Consider the fact that Jesus Christ, the Son of God in truth, gave Himself for you on the cross and died as your Saviour, and that God raised
Him from the dead to give you a new life. That life isn’t, and couldn’t possibly be subject to defeat, failure or death; it’s a life of glory. The Father’s dream was that Christ would come, live and die, and be raised from the dead to give us eternal life.

In John 10:10, He emphasized that He came that we might have life—the divine life—to the full. Ephesians 2:1 says, “And you hath he quickened, who were dead in trespasses and sins.” The word “quickened” above means, “made alive.” The Amplified Classic version puts it this way: “AND YOU [He made alive], when you were dead (slain) by [your] trespasses and sins.” We’ve been made alive in Christ. The life of Christ is at work in your system; every fibre of your being is inundated with divine life. Now, live up to His dream.

The Bible talks about the sufferings of Christ and the glory that should follow (1 Peter 1:11); that glory is in you now. You’ve been glorified in Him. You’re the glory that made Him endure the cross, and despise the shame. He thought you were valuable and important to the Father; so, He came for you. Why then should you live an empty or unhappy life?
The way to show your gratitude for all He’s done is to live for His glory; live up to His dream by maintaining your superiority and victory over Satan, and his cohorts of darkness. Live a healthy, prosperous, vibrant, and successful life. Dominate circumstances. Show forth the beauty and excellence of the divine life in you. Hallelujah!

PRAYER
Dear Father, I thank you for sending Jesus to die in my stead, a display of your love, and a testimony of my worth and value to you. I live triumphantly today and always, conscious of your infinite grace and love, and the life of righteousness that I have in Christ, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

1 Peter 1:10-11;
10. Of which salvation the prophets have enquired and searched diligently, who prophesied of the grace that should come unto you:
11. Searching what, or what manner of time the Spirit of Christ which was in them did signify, when it testified beforehand the sufferings of Christ, and the glory that should follow.

2 Peter 1:3-4
3. According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue:
4. Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

Luke 14:25-15:1-10 & Judges 19-21

Romans 11:1-12 & Psalm 119:81-104

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Preaching In The Bus / How T.B. Joshua Initiated Chris Oyakhilome & Ugandan Pastor Kakande / Can A Genuine Christian Be A Nigerian Politician?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 247
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.