Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

We Fielded Our First Eleven For Yusuf Buhari- Muyiwa Adetiba - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Fielded Our First Eleven For Yusuf Buhari- Muyiwa Adetiba (1565 Views)

No Northerner Fielded By PDP Can Defeat Buhari In 2019 – Sodangi / Buhari, Others Pray For Yusuf Buhari's Quick Recovery At Friday Jumat / Presidential Aides Pray For Yusuf Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Fielded Our First Eleven For Yusuf Buhari- Muyiwa Adetiba by Stingman: 10:42am On Jan 13, 2018
.....There were four professors of medicine including the Minister of Health. They were mainly neuro-surgeons and orthopaedic surgeons. I did not see a gynaecologist neither did I see a nutritionist. I saw professionals who were relevant to the job at hand. They were probably the best hands available at the time they were selected which would have been within hours of the accident; not days, weeks or months as we tend to do when it comes to matters of State. I also did not see any attempt at quota, or religious balancing or ethnic balancing. I want to believe that nobody checked their party affiliations before they were selected. I also did not hear anybody waiting for the cause of the accident before rushing the patient to the emergency ward.

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/01/fielded-first-eleven-yusuf-buhari-muyiwa-adetiba/

Re: We Fielded Our First Eleven For Yusuf Buhari- Muyiwa Adetiba by madridguy(m): 10:44am On Jan 13, 2018
Ok
Re: We Fielded Our First Eleven For Yusuf Buhari- Muyiwa Adetiba by malware: 10:45am On Jan 13, 2018
Can other ordinary citizens afford those top 11 and similar treatment, or they should just die like fowl because they don't belong to the first family?

4 Likes

Re: We Fielded Our First Eleven For Yusuf Buhari- Muyiwa Adetiba by anibirelawal(m): 10:50am On Jan 13, 2018
MEANING please i cant comprehend, someone should explain it to me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Fielded Our First Eleven For Yusuf Buhari- Muyiwa Adetiba by Stingman: 10:50am On Jan 13, 2018
To save the president son's life...the government knew exactly the right thing to do...

But to run the government on the same basis, the government relies on primordial bigotry with an ethnic preposition.

..we have all seen where it has landed the country.

When will black people learn?

6 Likes

Re: We Fielded Our First Eleven For Yusuf Buhari- Muyiwa Adetiba by dannytoe(m): 10:51am On Jan 13, 2018
why won't he get the best heads, since Buhari practice tribalism and treats northerners as First Class Citizens, why the ones in the south are second class Citizens and given 5% resources

2 Likes

Re: We Fielded Our First Eleven For Yusuf Buhari- Muyiwa Adetiba by Stingman: 10:54am On Jan 13, 2018
anibirelawal:
MEANING
please i cant comprehend, someone should explain it to me.

In plain language...it means the president should always try to put round pegs in round holes.

Choose the best people in every sector...The government should not rely on tribe, religion, region and even party people in most of the strategic institutions. This is exactly what this government has done...It got wise when it affects the president's son...by doing the right thing and on time too.

2 Likes

Re: We Fielded Our First Eleven For Yusuf Buhari- Muyiwa Adetiba by anibirelawal(m): 11:06am On Jan 13, 2018
Stingman:

In plain language...it means the president should always try to put round pegs in round holes.

Choose the best people in every sector...The government should not rely on tribe, religion, region and even party people in most of the strategic institutions. This is exactly what this government has done...It got wise when it affects the president's son...by doing the right thing and on time too.

Thank you sir for the enlightment.
Re: We Fielded Our First Eleven For Yusuf Buhari- Muyiwa Adetiba by Nobody: 11:17am On Jan 13, 2018
He should have assembled a team of northern professionals as he does with his appointments.

1 Like

Re: We Fielded Our First Eleven For Yusuf Buhari- Muyiwa Adetiba by aolawale025: 11:20am On Jan 13, 2018
Stingman:

By implication, that means the FG knows how to make government work if they so desire
Re: We Fielded Our First Eleven For Yusuf Buhari- Muyiwa Adetiba by NaijaMutant(f): 11:20am On Jan 13, 2018
ok
Re: We Fielded Our First Eleven For Yusuf Buhari- Muyiwa Adetiba by Stingman: 11:22am On Jan 13, 2018
stellx:
He should have assembled a team of northern professionals as he does with his appointments.

That's the point. He didn't because that would have destroyed what he cherished most...his son.

...but in case of ruling the country, he chose the opposite...

That shows the kind of leader he is.
Re: We Fielded Our First Eleven For Yusuf Buhari- Muyiwa Adetiba by Stingman: 11:22am On Jan 13, 2018
aolawale025:

By implication, that means the FG knows how to make government work if they so desire

Exactly my guy wink wink wink
Re: We Fielded Our First Eleven For Yusuf Buhari- Muyiwa Adetiba by baralatie(m): 11:29am On Jan 13, 2018
malware:
Can other ordinary citizens afford those top 11 and similar treatment, or they should just die like fowl because they don't belong to the first family?
that is a good question!
but I remember that a young Nigerian boy in 1976 as recorded in luth records was saved by the then prof olujini.I would then love Nigeria to have many more prof of med to be available in all local govt of Nigeria
Re: We Fielded Our First Eleven For Yusuf Buhari- Muyiwa Adetiba by vertueptime: 11:30am On Jan 13, 2018
malware:

All men are not equal, even u sef are more equal than others
Re: We Fielded Our First Eleven For Yusuf Buhari- Muyiwa Adetiba by princechurchill(m): 11:39am On Jan 13, 2018
He should have choosed northern doctors just as he does his appointments, why the hypocrisy when it comes to his son's health.
Re: We Fielded Our First Eleven For Yusuf Buhari- Muyiwa Adetiba by malware: 5:04pm On Jan 13, 2018
vertueptime:

[s]All men are not equal, even u sef are more equal than others[/s]

All Nigerians should be able to access quality health care....
Re: We Fielded Our First Eleven For Yusuf Buhari- Muyiwa Adetiba by Alejoa(f): 6:23pm On Jan 13, 2018
cool sad sad

Who knows if there were any Doctor on Duty in that Benue community when the attack happened.... Who knows how many of them died for lack of proper medical attention after the attack......

When you see how a common man is given air ambulance rescue during an emergency is saner climes... You will want to see reasons with those that call us unprintable names

sad shocked
Re: We Fielded Our First Eleven For Yusuf Buhari- Muyiwa Adetiba by laudate: 6:51pm On Jan 13, 2018
baralatie:

that is a good question!
but I remember that a young Nigerian boy in 1976 as recorded in luth records was saved by the then prof olujini.I would then love Nigeria to have many more prof of med to be available in all local govt of Nigeria
Wow!! You remembered what happened to a young boy in 1976??

1 Like

Re: We Fielded Our First Eleven For Yusuf Buhari- Muyiwa Adetiba by DLondonboiy: 6:53pm On Jan 13, 2018
Is he dead?
Re: We Fielded Our First Eleven For Yusuf Buhari- Muyiwa Adetiba by baralatie(m): 6:58pm On Jan 13, 2018
laudate:

Wow!! You remembered what happened to a young boy in 1976??
the parents narrated his story to us!I thought it was a lie until I stumbled on his medical card,that is how I got to know of the name of the consultant Prof olujimi.can you imagine that the boy is from the south south.

1 Like

Re: We Fielded Our First Eleven For Yusuf Buhari- Muyiwa Adetiba by vertueptime: 8:43pm On Jan 13, 2018
malware:

All Nigerians should be able to access quality health care....

To u nestle water might be quality, others see sachet water as quality, while others see borehole water as quality, depends on what you can afford. Others drink tap waters as quality table water. We can never all be the same, but to an extent affordable water is all that is needed
Re: We Fielded Our First Eleven For Yusuf Buhari- Muyiwa Adetiba by baralatie(m): 8:45pm On Jan 13, 2018
vertueptime:

To u nestle water might be quality, others see sachet water as quality, while others see borehole water as quality, depends on what you can afford. Others drink tap waters as quality table water. We can never all be the same, but to an extent affordable water is all that is needed
river water is affordable water nah
Re: We Fielded Our First Eleven For Yusuf Buhari- Muyiwa Adetiba by vertueptime: 8:50pm On Jan 13, 2018
baralatie:

river water is affordable water nah

Drink it and die of thaphoid
Re: We Fielded Our First Eleven For Yusuf Buhari- Muyiwa Adetiba by baralatie(m): 9:00pm On Jan 13, 2018
vertueptime:

Drink it and die of thaphoid
meaning your assertion of affordable water to mean only affordable healthcare does not hold.what everyone needs is quality healthcare
Re: We Fielded Our First Eleven For Yusuf Buhari- Muyiwa Adetiba by surgical: 11:04pm On Jan 13, 2018
anibirelawal:
MEANING
please i cant comprehend, someone should explain it to me.
meaning because its not an appointment or the sharing of national cake,he was broadminded,he did not assemble only his brothers,or people of his faith alone neither did he delay in responding like he will do in matters of state. when things are personal to him he goes for the best,he knows how to achieve results then, bottom line, buhari is a self centered person.
Re: We Fielded Our First Eleven For Yusuf Buhari- Muyiwa Adetiba by anibirelawal(m): 11:11pm On Jan 13, 2018
surgical:
meaning because its not an appointment or the sharing of national cake,he was broadminded,he did not assemble only his brothers,or people of his faith alone neither did he delay in responding like he will do in matters of state. when things are personal to him he goes for the best,he knows how to achieve results then, bottom line, buhari is a self centered person.

If that is the case, it shows that he is bias in handling of things!
Re: We Fielded Our First Eleven For Yusuf Buhari- Muyiwa Adetiba by vertueptime: 12:27am On Jan 14, 2018
baralatie:

meaning your assertion of affordable water to mean only affordable healthcare does not hold.what everyone needs is quality healthcare

U clearly didn't comprehend

(1) (Reply)

Kenneth Okonkwo Makes Shocking Revelations About Fulani Herdsmen / NNAMDI Kanu-the Cabal Is On Fire The Don't Know What To Do With The Ear Anymore / Nnamdi Kanu Vow To Expose Jubril With Scientific Details (DNA)before Dec.17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.