Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,137 members, 7,818,425 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Small Cock Beats Big Dog, Lots Of Lessons To Be Learnt(pic) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Small Cock Beats Big Dog, Lots Of Lessons To Be Learnt(pic) (1636 Views)

What Is The Biggest Lesson You Learnt From A Past Relationship? / "Have Lots Of S3x To Lose Weight, Get Curves"- Weight Loss Pro Advises Girls / BBNaija: 10 Relationship Lessons To Learn From Disqualification Of K-Brule Khloe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Small Cock Beats Big Dog, Lots Of Lessons To Be Learnt(pic) by deedy111: 1:52pm On Jan 13, 2018
Saw this video online, although very funny, but its full of lessons.
Its a new year, new hopes, new plans, new strategy etc, somehow challenges will be to pull you back, discouraged make you procrastinate again this year.
If one of the challenge is FEAR, Learn From This Cock

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-1WdtO3Yf0

Re: Small Cock Beats Big Dog, Lots Of Lessons To Be Learnt(pic) by ezana1(m): 2:38pm On Jan 13, 2018
Lazy dog, see how he's crying for a small chicken, I trust cats
Re: Small Cock Beats Big Dog, Lots Of Lessons To Be Learnt(pic) by Samusu(m): 2:41pm On Jan 13, 2018
Hahahahhaha
Re: Small Cock Beats Big Dog, Lots Of Lessons To Be Learnt(pic) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jan 13, 2018
Thats no Dog! Thats a Rat In Dog's Clothing
Re: Small Cock Beats Big Dog, Lots Of Lessons To Be Learnt(pic) by ezana1(m): 3:08pm On Jan 13, 2018
DeadRat:
True my brother, am sure that chicken can't try that with our local dogs.... I mean CALABAR dogs
Re: Small Cock Beats Big Dog, Lots Of Lessons To Be Learnt(pic) by deedy111: 4:08pm On Jan 13, 2018
ezana1:

True my brother, am sure that chicken can't try that with our local dogs.... I mean CALABAR dogs

Lol grin
Re: Small Cock Beats Big Dog, Lots Of Lessons To Be Learnt(pic) by Lajet: 6:28pm On Jan 13, 2018
Funny video that dog na disgrace
Re: Small Cock Beats Big Dog, Lots Of Lessons To Be Learnt(pic) by HORLADSTAR(m): 6:42pm On Jan 13, 2018
DeadRat:

That's No Dog! That's A DEATHRAT In Dog's Clothing8-cheesycheesy
Re: Small Cock Beats Big Dog, Lots Of Lessons To Be Learnt(pic) by boyjo: 7:20pm On Jan 13, 2018
Lol, the dog surrendered.
I saw the camera person encouraging the fight

The dog is scared cos it's chained!
Re: Small Cock Beats Big Dog, Lots Of Lessons To Be Learnt(pic) by Mafsteve: 7:58pm On Jan 13, 2018
End time c0ck grin grin grin
This confidence is too much.o
Are you sure the cock is not high on something??

BTW the dog is a disgrace to doghood....
Chained or not,dogs always have one rigid pride like that...
And if you can notice the c0ck's body language... This is not the first time the c0ck is molesting the sad dog(the c0ck is on some "have done this before,I can do it again" confidence shii) grin
Re: Small Cock Beats Big Dog, Lots Of Lessons To Be Learnt(pic) by SLOVFO(m): 9:44pm On Jan 13, 2018
If u leave this kind dog as a guard. Na OYO cheesy
Re: Small Cock Beats Big Dog, Lots Of Lessons To Be Learnt(pic) by deedy111: 9:45pm On Jan 13, 2018
Mafsteve:
End time c0ck grin grin grin
This confidence is too much.o
Are you sure the cock is not high on something??

BTW the dog is a disgrace to doghood....
Chained or not,dogs always have one rigid pride like that...
And if you can notice the c0ck's body language... This is not the first time the c0ck is molesting the sad dog(the c0ck is on some "have done this before,I can do it again" confidence shii) grin
You could be right in this analysis, I wonder if the rooster felt no pain in those hits the dog gave it
Re: Small Cock Beats Big Dog, Lots Of Lessons To Be Learnt(pic) by ezana1(m): 10:41pm On Jan 13, 2018
SLOVFO:

If u leave this kind dog as a guide. Na OYO cheesy

I dey tell you
Re: Small Cock Beats Big Dog, Lots Of Lessons To Be Learnt(pic) by deedy111: 6:39am On Jan 17, 2018
deedy111:

You could be right in this analysis, I wonder if the rooster felt no pain in those hits the dog gave it

grin
Re: Small Cock Beats Big Dog, Lots Of Lessons To Be Learnt(pic) by Nobody: 9:07am On Jan 17, 2018
end time dog grin

(1) (Reply)

Pictorial Message Wife Dropped For A Cheating Husband / Incestuous Family Found Living Together On A Farm / Identical Twin Sisters Pregnant Same Time And Gave Birth Same Time(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.