Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,322 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

Long Distance R/ship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Long Distance R/ship (964 Views)

ADVICE:: TRUE LIES ABOUT SEX IN R-SHIP (must Read) / Signs That Your Long Distance Relationship Is Fading / Romantic Love Text Message And Advice For Distance Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Long Distance R/ship by missagbaa(f): 10:16pm On Apr 11, 2010
How long can u cope wen someone u really love is really far away from u.like staying in another country nd u dont really know d next time he/she is visiting.please ur sincere opinion cos it will save a soul
Re: Long Distance R/ship by ITbomb(m): 4:53am On Apr 12, 2010
communication is the key.
sorry to make you fear
but read the thread about being in love and cheating
he may hang out with one two other but if you had make an impression on him he's yours forever so dont worrying about fidelity now. just keep talking with him.
Ever since i slept with with a Pastor's daugther who was on a weekend visit to Uyo (she stays in Port Harcourt and have a steady boyfriend-in Lagos who even call her while she was below AND SHE ANSWER) my faith in mobile fone and long distance relationship has been shaken
Re: Long Distance R/ship by Shari8581(f): 5:04am On Apr 12, 2010
It really depends on the situation. I met my fiance here in the U.S (He is Yoruba and i'm a Black Yankee smiley. He had to go back to Lagos for a few months to help out in a family situation. However, he knew that I was not going to wait around forever so we placed a time limit. He was able to do the best he could do to help his family out and when the time came, he came back to New York. My best advice to ask yourself if you see longterm plans with this man. If you just like him and really don't see anything in the longterm then let him go. If you do see and have discussed long term plans then place a time limit on it. They can work but it depends on the intentions.
Re: Long Distance R/ship by iice(f): 5:13pm On Apr 12, 2010
missagbaa:

How long can u cope wen someone u really love is really far away from u.like staying in another country nd u dont really know d next time he/she is visiting.please your sincere opinion cos it will save a soul

Won't work out for me.
Best i can say is communication.
Re: Long Distance R/ship by Sagamite(m): 5:23pm On Apr 12, 2010
iice:

Won't work out for me.

Are you breaking up with me online? angry
Re: Long Distance R/ship by ruskiee(m): 5:27pm On Apr 12, 2010
Best thing is to be real about it.
Set long term limits like Shari has said-so that you both don't end up wasting valuable time.
I've seen some long distance relationships end in marriage-and I've also seen some end in divorce.

That's the reality. It doesn't always work out for everyone.
Re: Long Distance R/ship by iice(f): 5:27pm On Apr 12, 2010
Sagamite:

Are you breaking up with me online?  angry

Well the phone doesn't work for me.  This is the best i can do tongue
Re: Long Distance R/ship by Sagamite(m): 5:35pm On Apr 12, 2010
iice:

Well the phone doesn't work for me.  This is the best i can do tongue

Wa lai, my own don pinish. cry grin
Re: Long Distance R/ship by skfa1: 5:42pm On Apr 12, 2010
Distance relationship is not easy oh, after several years of distance relationship, we have still not seen each other till today. This gurl went extral miles for me when we were together, hmmm now thats what i call real love. Im happy to help her back.
Re: Long Distance R/ship by Cockyzy(m): 1:05pm On Apr 13, 2010
Let me come in here.Distance relationship is not for the faint-hearted.you must love yourself,be a source of ur own happiness,trust,faithfulness and emotion security before getting involved in proximal or LDR. Love is abstract yet love is more than physical.Love is like a key to a lock.[b] If u want to know a secret that works anytime anyday.halla me! It is a pyschology and NLP stuff that still explains why u cry when u see a late beloved photo.
Re: Long Distance R/ship by iice(f): 2:05pm On Apr 13, 2010
Sagamite:

Wa lai, my own don pinish. cry grin

Walahi na so life be grin
Re: Long Distance R/ship by Nobody: 2:21pm On Apr 13, 2010
Cockyzy:

Let me come in here.Distance relationship is not for the faint-hearted.you must love yourself,be a source of your own happiness,trust,faithfulness and emotion security before getting involved in proximal or LDR. Love is abstract yet love is more than physical.Love is like a key to a lock.[b] If u want to know a secret that works anytime anyday.halla me! It is a pyschology and NLP stuff that still explains why u cry when u see a late beloved photo.
haha U are definitely talking from experience grin The less i can do is agree with u.

@poster, I think it depends whether you really love the person or not. and how far it actually is, are you willing to wait that long time or not.
and the more you wait, the more you miss, the more you cherish the days you are with that person, the more you get lonely, sorry
am I scaring U? grin but seriously long distance relationship is a long and slow process, U have to really be in love. You know that
old fashion kind of true love? If not, do not even attempt it cus it tends to wear you down at the end of the day.
Re: Long Distance R/ship by Cockyzy(m): 2:45pm On Apr 13, 2010
@rokiatu: am in a LDR.It is all a perfect bliss.our love is our religion and it does go down to that old time religion.
Re: Long Distance R/ship by Nobody: 2:49pm On Apr 13, 2010
cool, poster there you have it, you have an inspiration here cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Given Your Partner An Ultimatum - How Did It Turn Out? / If You Were Me, What Would U Do? / That Am The Only One Who Has Ever Made Her Come

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.