Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,867 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

I Never Knew Toasting Is No Big Deal Until That Day - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Never Knew Toasting Is No Big Deal Until That Day (1711 Views)

@ Early 30's, U Think Its No Big Deal Dating An 18 Yr Old... But U Can't Do This / Toasting Is My Biggest Problem / Guys, Can You Date A Girl That Has A Pretty Face But No Big Boobs Or Ass (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Never Knew Toasting Is No Big Deal Until That Day by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jan 13, 2018
I was a handsome young guy but shy from a very strict Christian home.
I was a ladies man but I was so naive to know why I was loved by girls. I never thought of love and was just the normal school mate up to Form Four. in the 80s. I've never spoken to a girl about love and didn't know how to.

I was in form Four still no girl friend while many of my friends shared their girl stories I had none to share. I was a virgin.

One day we were trecking home as usual and needed to pass through this ladies school called Onireke High school in Ibadan. We walked pass a group of girls and I said to my friend Samuel "look at that beautiful light complexion girl" Samuel is an Ajeri Jehovah he too was a virgin and without a girl friend. He looked and said " shes so beautiful "
We just admired her beauty and talked over it.

After leaving the school compound we had to pass through the Golf course and we used to seat for a while on the beautiful lawn before proceeding home. We were there as usual when the exact group of girls showed up coming closer to us and they eventually walked pass us. we started discussing about them and especially the light complexion girl. We were 3 and Third person was Layi omo iya elewa that's the way we used to call him. Layi was a stubborn funny guy. And we don't know the spirit that entered him on this day he just said. " I will call her" and we asked him for what and he said "for fun" We quickly told him once you call her stand up and go and meet her. "Don't disgrace us" I and Samuel said.

"Hey Pretty light complexion babe ! " Hey babe !" Layi shouted and the ladies stopped they looked back and Instead of Layi to stand and walk up to them he was on the grass rolling with laughter.

The ladies were looking at us in amazement and I thought to myself let me save our faces from disgrace and insult I stood up and was approaching them I didn't know how to start and my heart was beating fast. The moment I got very close the other girls walked away and it remained the light skinned.

"Hi" I said trying so hard to be a man "Hi" she replied with a tiny smile. " I'm... " I introduced myself " I saw you at your school and I like you I will like to talk with you tomorrow" the words came out one by one
" Ehnehn OK where ? " She asked. I said this place" She said OK.

And she smiled again and walked away to meet her friends and I also walked back to my guys.

We were mad with Layi and he said he was sorry that he was just catching fun.

The following day after serious practice on how to approach her and on meeting her ,

"I just want you to be my girlfriend" I managed to say.

"Is that what you couldn't say yesterday" she dropped the bomb. And as I was struggling to explain she said "No problem " And that was all.

If I had known it was this easy I would have been confident to approach girls I thought.

And so my first girlfriend gave me the confidence I have till date and I have never been intimidated by any lady no matter how beautiful or big the Status is.

And I have never had a turn down but once from any girl till date.

Do you wanna share your first toasting as guy. it would be interesting to read from you

2 Likes

Re: I Never Knew Toasting Is No Big Deal Until That Day by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jan 13, 2018
nice experience

1 Like

Re: I Never Knew Toasting Is No Big Deal Until That Day by IAMSASHY(f): 9:11pm On Jan 13, 2018
undecided clap 4 ya self,u hv achieved greatness
Mthewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Re: I Never Knew Toasting Is No Big Deal Until That Day by AnodaIT(m): 9:22pm On Jan 13, 2018
Your greatest achievement for 2018. Congrats
Re: I Never Knew Toasting Is No Big Deal Until That Day by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jan 13, 2018
IAMSASHY:
undecided clap 4 ya self,u hv achieved greatness
Mthewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Never knew your state of mind until I read this

lol

1 Like

Re: I Never Knew Toasting Is No Big Deal Until That Day by Cowbuoy: 9:48pm On Jan 13, 2018
You try small...
Re: I Never Knew Toasting Is No Big Deal Until That Day by haylegbede1(m): 10:22pm On Jan 13, 2018
[ quote author=IAMSASHY post=64172612] clap 4 ya self,u hv achieved greatness
Mthewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww[/quote]

Wait wait

Wait first

Is evrything okay?
Re: I Never Knew Toasting Is No Big Deal Until That Day by Nygma(m): 11:35pm On Jan 13, 2018
Silverbird man of the year for you op
Re: I Never Knew Toasting Is No Big Deal Until That Day by ennyj01(m): 12:31am On Jan 14, 2018
good for you bro. wish i could share mine, but i am yet to toast a girl.
Re: I Never Knew Toasting Is No Big Deal Until That Day by IamAirforce1: 12:47am On Jan 14, 2018
Lol

Hmm
Re: I Never Knew Toasting Is No Big Deal Until That Day by ennyj01(m): 1:16am On Jan 14, 2018
lol.. am serious o
IamAirforce1:
Lol
Hmm

(1) (Reply)

Teacher Proudly Sends His Sex Video With Student Viral To Ward Off Jealous Lover / See Photos Of Brazilian Dancers Parade Their Assets In Sparkly G-strings Pant / peeps in Osun can connect here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.