Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,137 members, 7,818,425 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Anambra Man Who Was Found Wandering Finally Rescued By Relative - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Anambra Man Who Was Found Wandering Finally Rescued By Relative (17434 Views)

Who Are The Parents Of 2 Children Found Wandering In Enugu? (Photo) / Boy Found Wandering In Enugu. Do You Know Him? (Photo) / Woman Who Claims To Be Married To Army Colonel Found Wandering In Ondo. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Man Who Was Found Wandering Finally Rescued By Relative by ipobarecriminals: 7:34am On Jan 14, 2018
sad
Re: Anambra Man Who Was Found Wandering Finally Rescued By Relative by bishop4life(m): 7:35am On Jan 14, 2018
I am more interested in celebrating a patriot who was lost in hypnosis now delivered and became a humanist.

Sarrki , I am so glad to call you brother now.

Placing humanity before anything is the only way a society moves forward.

You are now a true patriot.
Re: Anambra Man Who Was Found Wandering Finally Rescued By Relative by ipobarecriminals: 7:36am On Jan 14, 2018
sad ofcus.,nah their lifestyle be dat.Wandering about to develop
Re: Anambra Man Who Was Found Wandering Finally Rescued By Relative by adeyemi91(m): 8:59am On Jan 14, 2018
abiolag:
Kudos to d guy that get his details online which led to this great news. May God let us or our family members get lost
U should read dis n make correction. u should put ''not'' where it should be..
Re: Anambra Man Who Was Found Wandering Finally Rescued By Relative by Mp3mack: 9:30am On Jan 14, 2018
Alhamdulillahi, Adupe O, Halleluyah
Re: Anambra Man Who Was Found Wandering Finally Rescued By Relative by nnamdi7160: 10:13am On Jan 14, 2018
abiolag:
Kudos to d guy that get his details online which led to this great news. May God let us or our family members get lost

You and your family can get lost if you like oo
Re: Anambra Man Who Was Found Wandering Finally Rescued By Relative by focus7: 10:35am On Jan 14, 2018
Na so dem go dey wonder everywhere in strange lands when dey abandon their land still come dey play super hero. Before you mention my post just show me a news that says another tribe was found wondering in Igbo land.
Re: Anambra Man Who Was Found Wandering Finally Rescued By Relative by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jan 14, 2018
i hope the people who found him are his real relatives, Nigerians are scammers grin
Re: Anambra Man Who Was Found Wandering Finally Rescued By Relative by Martin0(m): 12:20pm On Jan 14, 2018
gypsey:
i hope the people who found him are his real relatives, Nigerians are scammers grin

We hope so! But make we remember say him nor carry jeep,limousine,etcgrin and him nor be like who even carry £ so wetin dem wan scam the man for na?
Re: Anambra Man Who Was Found Wandering Finally Rescued By Relative by mechanics(m): 1:07pm On Jan 14, 2018
at last.
Re: Anambra Man Who Was Found Wandering Finally Rescued By Relative by mechanics(m): 1:08pm On Jan 14, 2018
albacete:
Lost but found, careless owner, stupid founder
hmmm, so you can still remember those jokes of those days.
Re: Anambra Man Who Was Found Wandering Finally Rescued By Relative by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jan 14, 2018
ratioxyz:
He is our Uncle
congratulations bro..
I saw the man on fatai Irawo with his back pack and a traveling box
Re: Anambra Man Who Was Found Wandering Finally Rescued By Relative by greatman247(m): 1:20pm On Jan 14, 2018
albacete:
Lost but found, careless owner, stupid founder

grin grin grin funny you
Re: Anambra Man Who Was Found Wandering Finally Rescued By Relative by albacete(m): 2:25pm On Jan 14, 2018
mechanics:
hmmm, so you can still remember those jokes of those days.

Yeah man!
Sweet old memories

1 Like

Re: Anambra Man Who Was Found Wandering Finally Rescued By Relative by mechanics(m): 6:24pm On Jan 14, 2018
albacete:

Yeah man! Sweet old memories
yes o, nice one.
Re: Anambra Man Who Was Found Wandering Finally Rescued By Relative by abiolag(m): 11:43pm On Jan 14, 2018
adeyemi91:
U should read dis n make correction. u should put ''not'' where it should be..
Thanx. Error corrected
Re: Anambra Man Who Was Found Wandering Finally Rescued By Relative by abiolag(m): 11:43pm On Jan 14, 2018
nnamdi7160:

You and your family can get lost if you like oo
It's an error. My family and yours won't get lost IJN
Re: Anambra Man Who Was Found Wandering Finally Rescued By Relative by abiolag(m): 11:46pm On Jan 14, 2018
mzHANA:

Where is the person that's post this

Come back here lemme ask you a question

Was this supposed to be a prayer?
Sorry ma'am
The mistake has been corrected
It supposed to b a prayer.
May we not get lost IJN grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Funniest Thing You Did When You Were Still A Child?? / GEE WEARS!! Gowns,Sneakers,2pc, Jean,Hat,Turkey,Nig,China,Dubia, V / Wife Makes Hurtful Comments (curses?) To Me. What To Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.