Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,748 members, 7,824,155 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Sultan And I Are Miyetti Allah’s Patrons, Says Sanusi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sultan And I Are Miyetti Allah’s Patrons, Says Sanusi (30762 Views)

Alhassan Saleh: Amotekun Shows How Primitive Yoruba People Are – Miyetti Allah / Sultan And I Are Miyetti Allah’s Patrons, Says Sanusi / Ministers, Governors Should Undergo Drug Test, Says Sanusi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sultan And I Are Miyetti Allah’s Patrons, Says Sanusi by ken4jj(m): 3:02pm On Jan 14, 2018
I have always known that some top northern leaders are backing the fulani herdsmen. They have support within the police, Army, Presidency, Emirs etc in the North. If 800 Fulani's were killed in Taraba and that is why they are retaliating, why didn't the focus their fight on Taraba?
What has Benue got to do with it?
Did the people of Benue, Plateau, Enugu, Southern Kaduna and other areas that have been on the receiving end of the Fulani herdmen attack kill the Fulani's too?
There is no justification of this babaric Fulani attacks but one thing is is sure. If man made justice fails, natural justice will not fail when the time comes. They have the army, police, govt and they are on top of the world now but then nothing lasts forever.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sultan And I Are Miyetti Allah’s Patrons, Says Sanusi by tiredoflife(m): 3:04pm On Jan 14, 2018
So the killings that happened in Igbo land and south south by herdsmen was it also a fall back of them being killed by the locals
Cos I ve not heard about igbos or delta people going to kill herdsmen

This northern emirs will twist the truth to justify killings
Let them continue
The seed will being forth fruits
Hope they ve a big basket to gather it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sultan And I Are Miyetti Allah’s Patrons, Says Sanusi by Ekoishome: 3:05pm On Jan 14, 2018
nonjebose:
The emir mentioned (i) desertification in the north (ii) competition for grazing areas. The second is a direct consequence of the first. Having said that , desertification may not be noticeable in the south, but competition for land is also growing. It is this competition for arable land among farmers that is exacerbated by the destructive grazing practices of the herdsmen. Farmlands are either inherited or rented by farmers, and not appropriated by Federal government as seen in the federal grazing reserves. It is glaring that the local farmers need this land for survival. Miyetti Allah sponsors and cattle owners should invest in ranches and request for support from the government. They should stop taking the stand that grazing is an age long cultural practice of the herdsmen. Cultural practices are constantly changing all over the world. They should drop the sense of entitlement, and realise that the green land areas seen in most parts of the country are a subject of interest to farmers.
You have hit the nail on the head! Rather they will not as their intention is to be given land for Fulaniherdsmen settlement/colony across all the 36 states of the federation and someone tell me that is not sinister motive?

5 Likes

Re: Sultan And I Are Miyetti Allah’s Patrons, Says Sanusi by nonjebose(m): 3:08pm On Jan 14, 2018
Ekoishome:
Is it the fault of the South that there is desertification in the North? As much as the herdsmen need to find food/feed for their cows so also the farmers need their crops to grow for bountiful harvest! You cannot continue with something that has failed or unsuccessful just because it is your way of life for donkey years and expect improvement. The truth is that with the current scheme of things such as climate change, population growth and modernization these have made open grazing unrealistic!
There is ecological fund mapped out in the budget every year! The government should address the issue of desert encroachment, water source rehabilitation etc which will favor parties from both sides! Afterall most of the vegetables consumed come from the North and it will be unrealistic for farmers in far away North to come trooping to the South requesting for farm land because of desert encroachment etc! The North practices water irrigation system for their farming, how come something similar cannot be created for the herdsmen!
I sense a cynical motive here...create a PROBLEM then proffer a fake solution that serves the innate selfish/negative interest you want to achieve. People need to stay woke...
My thoughts exactly. Farmers in the north have a good and sensible plan of action in taking care of water irrigation, use of fertilizers and mechanized practices. The herdsmen issue is more of cultural than climactic. The sponsors should come out and outline what they proposed to the federal government, that it seems difficult to implement

2 Likes

Re: Sultan And I Are Miyetti Allah’s Patrons, Says Sanusi by Demzlent(m): 3:14pm On Jan 14, 2018
Re: Sultan And I Are Miyetti Allah’s Patrons, Says Sanusi by JUSTICE4Nigeria: 3:16pm On Jan 14, 2018
skedman:
there is no sense in your comment .it shows that you are not intelligent
nothing is sensible to fools
Re: Sultan And I Are Miyetti Allah’s Patrons, Says Sanusi by seguno2: 3:17pm On Jan 14, 2018
Omeokachie:
" The emir said , “ Some months ago in Mambilla , in one weekend , over 800 Fulani were murdered by Mambilla militias . The papers did not even go there to cover the story. Most of those wiped out were women , infants and the elderly."

So this is payback time?

Is this not the same man alledged to have been behind the beheading of one Gideon Akaluka?

Indeed, it is payback time.

FriendNG:
The Sultan of Sokoto, Sa’ad Abubakar III, on Sunday condemned the killing of dozens of Fulanis in Numan area of Adamawa State. The sultan, foremost traditional ruler in Northern Nigeria, warned that the Fulani’s patience and silence over recent killings of their kinsmen in Adamawa should not be misconstrued for weakness.

He called for through investigation in to the recent killings in four Numan villages in Adamawa State by suspected persons of the Bachama ethnic group. No group has, however, claimed responsibility for the killings. Speaking in Yola on Sunday during the commissioning of Pulaaku FM, a radio station owned by the Lamido of Adamawa, Muhammadu Barkindo, Mr. Abubakar condemned the massacre of the dozens of women and children in Shaforon, Kikem and Kodemti villages in Numan.

PREMIUM TIMES reported the Numan killing on Monday with the police confirming the murder of 30 women and children by the attackers.

The sultan, who was represented by the Emir of Kano, Muhammad Sanusi II, stressed that government and other relevant security authorities should thoroughly investigate those involved for peace to reign.

“May I use this opportunity to sympathise with people of Adamawa State, on the recent incident in Numan; and to appeal to security services, to thoroughly investigate the incident and bring the perpetrators to book,” he said.

“We have not forgotten what happened to Fulanis in Mambilla, Taraba State and we are still waiting for action from the security services.”.

The sultan then gave the warning agains misconstruing “patience for weakness.” “It is important to remember, that at many points in our history, we make mistakes of confusing patience for weakness.

“I hope, we would not make that mistake this time; what happened in Numan would not go unpunished,” he said.

The police are yet to prosecute anyone for the Numan killings.

www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/250648-adamawa-attack-sultan-talks-tough-warns-killing-fulanis.html
Re: Sultan And I Are Miyetti Allah’s Patrons, Says Sanusi by adesamix(m): 3:17pm On Jan 14, 2018
he has spoken d mind of buhari, let everyone pray for divine protection, or those governors that love their pls emulate governor fayose of ekiti.

1 Like

Re: Sultan And I Are Miyetti Allah’s Patrons, Says Sanusi by carinmom(f): 3:19pm On Jan 14, 2018
arewafederation:

What a very sad comment. It shows you are no different from the killer herds men you accuse.

I blame the FG and security operatives for not nipping it in the bud by allowing people to take laws into their hands.

For some of you who celebrate when herdsmen are killed, how do you feel when they retaliate?

The fact is that whether a fulani,tiv,or IPOB is killed, none of them deserves to die in such a cruel manner. They are all human lives and jubilating over the death of any human shows how inhuman most of us are.

Instead of showing support from either sides, or pointing fingers which only makes the problem more complex, we should all come out and push the government to find a lasting solution.

This is the sad reality about these people, I don't know what's wrong with most of them, they always rejoice when herdsmen are killed but when they retaliate, then they are the murderers. There was a thread I had to caution someone who I know is a Muslim and was rejoicing over the killings of Fulani women, children and the elderly by bachama militias in Mambila. No life should be taken unjustly whether of fulanis, bachamas or anyone.

We should all stand up and condemn these killings and reprisals, the government and security agencies should live up to their responsibilities of protecting lives and maintenance of law and order.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sultan And I Are Miyetti Allah’s Patrons, Says Sanusi by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jan 14, 2018
Midgut:

http://punchng.com/sultan-and-i-are-miyetti-allahs-patrons-says-sanusi/
Oga nobody ever attacks the herdsmen, but rather people attack them as reprisal of their past killings.
Re: Sultan And I Are Miyetti Allah’s Patrons, Says Sanusi by seguno2: 3:23pm On Jan 14, 2018
Ekoishome:
You have hit the nail on the head! Rather they will not as their intention is to be given land for Fulaniherdsmen settlement/colony across all the 36 states of the federation and someone tell me that is not sinister motive?

The southerners must push the agenda for pigs colonies as well.
That is what we need to do if we are no longer their mumus.

phylshan:
COPIED.

National Secretariat,
Nigerian Association of Piggery Farmers,
Abuja.

12/01/2018

Dear Mr. President,

DEMAND FOR PIGGERY COLONIES

The National Association of Piggery Farmers deplore the marginalization of the association by the Federal Government. Our pigs have been variously targeted for elimination in several Northern states. Those Sharia compliant states have refused to allow our legitimate business to thrive. Our members have been hounded and harassed by the Hisbah Police and others. We deplore this.

The Federal Ministry of Agriculture has paid deaf ears to out plight. Our members demand that the marginalization must stop in order to forestall the breakdown of Law & Order.

From the foregoing, NAPF thus demand the following:
1. Equal opportunities for all farmers and herders throughout the federation
2. We demand for a 20 hectare Piggery Colony in the 19 Northern States especially Katsina, Kano, Kebbi, Sokoto, Yobe, Bauchi, Niger, Borno and Gombe
3. We demand the National Assembly to pass a law on Piggery Colonies in all Northern states
4. We demand that a section of the Nigerian Army be employed in the protection of pigs and pig farmers
5. We demand the Federal Ministry of Agriculture to set aside a budget for the importation of Pig Feed from Argentina
6. We demand a special department of Piggery in the Federal Ministry of Agriculture.

Dear Mr. President, we are a law abiding association. We prevent our members from being provoked by the government-backed Hisbah/Islamic horde that aim to destroy our pig farmers. We shall not be involved in attacking and killing the anti-piggery people in the Sharia States. If these things are not done, we can no longer guarantee that our members would not deliberately target our transducers!

Signed

Ogbuefi Animam Eze
National Secretary
Nigerian Association Piggery Farmers (NAPF)

Cc: MOA
Cc: MOD
Cc: Presidency
Cc: Ohaneze
Cc: Afenifere
Cc: NDA
Cc: NSDSM
Cc: Nzuko Umunna

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sultan And I Are Miyetti Allah’s Patrons, Says Sanusi by Godsonkemz(m): 3:32pm On Jan 14, 2018
May catastrophic disaster come upon those who device and sponsor evil against others including sultan of sokoto, emir sanusi, Gov Lalong, Buhari and whosoever that is in support of killer fulani herdsmen. This year God will visit them in his full wrath to avenge for the innocent blood which have been spilled in this land.
Re: Sultan And I Are Miyetti Allah’s Patrons, Says Sanusi by brodalikeme(m): 3:41pm On Jan 14, 2018
SalamRushdie:
who takes Sanusi seriously these days .

I take him seriously, the killings in Numan is a clear pointer to their knowledge and participatio in these heinous crimes. Their end is here!
Re: Sultan And I Are Miyetti Allah’s Patrons, Says Sanusi by skedman(m): 3:45pm On Jan 14, 2018
JUSTICE4Nigeria:
nothing is sensible to fools

Re: Sultan And I Are Miyetti Allah’s Patrons, Says Sanusi by Duru009(m): 3:47pm On Jan 14, 2018
GEJ has been vindicated !!

1 Like

Re: Sultan And I Are Miyetti Allah’s Patrons, Says Sanusi by Chukazu: 3:48pm On Jan 14, 2018
The former Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria condoled with the people of Benue State over the recent killing of over 70 persons but rubbished reports that the attacks were part of a ploy by the Fulani to take over parts of Nigeria.

When someone say "sorry" and add "but" you Know for sure he is not sorry after all undecided

Wicked people been economical with the truth.
So the effect of desertification has to be borne by innocent farmers with herdsmen rampaging on their farm ?

2 Likes

Re: Sultan And I Are Miyetti Allah’s Patrons, Says Sanusi by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jan 14, 2018
arewafederation:

What a very sad comment. It shows you are no different from the killer herds men you accuse.

I blame the FG and security operatives for not nipping it in the bud by allowing people to take laws into their hands.

For some of you who celebrate when herdsmen are killed, how do you feel when they retaliate?

The fact is that whether a fulani,tiv,or IPOB is killed, none of them deserves to die in such a cruel manner. They are all human lives and jubilating over the death of any human shows how inhuman most of us are.

Instead of showing support from either sides, or pointing fingers which only makes the problem more complex, we should all come out and push the government to find a lasting solution.
I agree with you 5%, but when IPOB agitators were being killed by Nigeria security agencies anytime they carried out their peaceful protests for referendum, their enemies were rejoicing over the massacring of IPOB.

Now everybody wants IPOB to agitating for them. As we speak, innocent Indigenous People Of Biafra are being detained in various prisons by Nigeria security agencies on the orders of corrupt Nigerian politicians. Let every Nigerians demand for the unconditional release of Indigenous People Of Biafra.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sultan And I Are Miyetti Allah’s Patrons, Says Sanusi by NairaMaster1(m): 3:51pm On Jan 14, 2018
Omeokachie:
" The emir said , “ Some months ago in Mambilla , in one weekend , over 800 Fulani were murdered by Mambilla militias . The papers did not even go there to cover the story. Most of those wiped out were women , infants and the elderly."
I well known trained trained terrorist in Sudan

So this is payback time?

Is this not the same man alledged to have been behind the beheading of one Gideon Akaluka?

Re: Sultan And I Are Miyetti Allah’s Patrons, Says Sanusi by ionsman: 3:52pm On Jan 14, 2018
Pluviophile:
So he is saying it is a retaliatory act by the Fulani herdsmen
Is he trying to say he is aware it will happen or what?

Omeokachie:

So this is payback time?

“The point I am making is that we are living in a country that has failed to protect the lives of people on all sides and bring culprits to book. Also in the case of the Fulani, there is a deliberate attempt to ‘ethnicise’ criminality, and politicians, who are total failures, have found the anti-Fulani rhetoric to be the way to get popularity,” he said.

The monarch said as far as perpetrators continued to get away with the dastardly acts, they would remain emboldened to continue to kill.

So,both of you didn't see that part of the article?
Re: Sultan And I Are Miyetti Allah’s Patrons, Says Sanusi by NairaMaster1(m): 3:53pm On Jan 14, 2018
usba:
[s][/s]

When over 30 Fulani were murdered in Adamawa late last year there was no single fuse made about it, the media hardly carried the news. The 800 Fulani's may have killed over time and in Nairaland many ipob zombies hailed the deaths.

You agreed 800 Fulanis were killed and Mambilla is still standing. I weep for most Nigerian youths

1 Like

Re: Sultan And I Are Miyetti Allah’s Patrons, Says Sanusi by INTEGRITYA1(m): 3:59pm On Jan 14, 2018
madridguy:
This senseless killings must stop.

My opinion.
Re: Sultan And I Are Miyetti Allah’s Patrons, Says Sanusi by Ken4Christ: 4:21pm On Jan 14, 2018
Any southern governor that disarms its youth from this time henceforth is foolish. The amnesty programme introduced by the Late Yardua was part of the Islamization agenda. They can easily attack when the youths are disarmed.

There are certain areas of Niger Della the fulanis cannot dare. I think we need more arms for self defense. The war has just started.

We need patrons for our Niger Delta militants also.
Re: Sultan And I Are Miyetti Allah’s Patrons, Says Sanusi by malakasea(m): 4:26pm On Jan 14, 2018
Pluviophile:
yes of course if that's what your pig brain show u.
Re: Sultan And I Are Miyetti Allah’s Patrons, Says Sanusi by jaxxy(m): 4:27pm On Jan 14, 2018
Hector09:
This man is talking gibberish, u are now blaming the governors, its time to legalise arms so that every body we protect his or herself

The are 2 sides to a story and maybe this is the second side. It shud be looked into. In any case boyh side ls may be at fault and this has lead to unnecessary deaths of innocent people. The government has also failed to handle this sensitive issue on both side. In this morden day and age we still allow senseless violence to go on and on its a faliure to the governments in which this issues have been happening.
Re: Sultan And I Are Miyetti Allah’s Patrons, Says Sanusi by Pluviophile(f): 4:40pm On Jan 14, 2018
malakasea:
yes of course if that's what your pig brain show u.
I'm guessing you didn't see the question mark, oh let me check you did but decided to sound like a bigot which from your comment proves you are.
Re: Sultan And I Are Miyetti Allah’s Patrons, Says Sanusi by chinedu234(m): 4:41pm On Jan 14, 2018
Now we know why nobody will ever be arrested or prosecuted for the Fulani herdsmen impunity.
Re: Sultan And I Are Miyetti Allah’s Patrons, Says Sanusi by usba: 4:49pm On Jan 14, 2018
[s]
NairaMaster1:

You agreed 800 Fulanis were killed and Mambilla is still standing. I weep for most Nigerian youths

[/s]

Please beat yourself very well grin
Re: Sultan And I Are Miyetti Allah’s Patrons, Says Sanusi by ogene007: 4:53pm On Jan 14, 2018
fakeprophet:
Behold! one of the herdsmen sponsors and ambassador has just been unveiled.

like seriously I have being waiting to hear this from him. he proved me right!
Miyetti Allah is a terrorist organization. In a sane country, all those terrorist patrons would have been deposed. Donald Trump did not actually describe African countries properly because Nigeria as presently constituted is more than a shithole, it is more of a hellhole. After sponsoring mass murder of people in your attempt to take over their land, you start granting interviews when you should have been arrested and sent to Guantanamo bay.
Re: Sultan And I Are Miyetti Allah’s Patrons, Says Sanusi by chernest2002: 5:05pm On Jan 14, 2018
One of the killer have spoken, what can we do?
Re: Sultan And I Are Miyetti Allah’s Patrons, Says Sanusi by Awoofawo(m): 5:09pm On Jan 14, 2018
Pluviophile:
You sabi the paro..........the modafuckker think will brain dead down here....I repeat ko ni da fun Buhari and everyone backing the Fulani angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Sultan And I Are Miyetti Allah’s Patrons, Says Sanusi by starz100: 5:16pm On Jan 14, 2018
Sanusi is justifying the killings by fulani herdsmen, what a shame of a country.
Re: Sultan And I Are Miyetti Allah’s Patrons, Says Sanusi by dragunov: 5:30pm On Jan 14, 2018
AsiwajuNdigbo:
To my brothers lets learn lesson her. Listen to how elites in North brag about their support for a terrorist group. We have always wondered where and how fulani get Ak47. Now that source has identified itself. We wonder why police and army give them tactical support. Now we know who is behind it.

God will punish those in SE that sold Kanu and brought shame and demolition on Ipob. We have no sense at all in Igboland. Lets learn from hereon. Shield our militants and speak in their favor
Lawd! Cretins everywhere!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cambridge: Why We Can’t Authenticate Buhari’s Result / Tinubu's Drug Allegations: I Don't Know Anybody Called David Hundeyin - Keyamo / APC Leaders In Port-Harcourt To Woo Amechi (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.