Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Ganduje's Commissioner Orders Thugs To Beat Kwankwaso's Supporters At A Wedding - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ganduje's Commissioner Orders Thugs To Beat Kwankwaso's Supporters At A Wedding (24759 Views)

El-Rufai Celebrates Victory With Supporters At Govt House (photos) / Kwankwaso's Supporters Burn Their Brooms In Kano After His Defection To PDP / Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ganduje's Commissioner Orders Thugs To Beat Kwankwaso's Supporters At A Wedding by tribalistseun: 8:12pm On Jan 14, 2018
Is it the same kwakwanso that is so popular in the North??
Re: Ganduje's Commissioner Orders Thugs To Beat Kwankwaso's Supporters At A Wedding by Deo1986(m): 8:12pm On Jan 14, 2018
Glad to see that Kano's vote is already divided!!! Atiku loading........
Re: Ganduje's Commissioner Orders Thugs To Beat Kwankwaso's Supporters At A Wedding by Nengee: 8:19pm On Jan 14, 2018
This APC government is a tyrant one. We youths of Nigeria are the worst youths in the world. One day when we shall surely grow old, then we will remember we had the opportunity to change Nigeria but we failed. Nigeria is surely becoming a ZOO and BUHARI has become the ZOO KEEPER.
Re: Ganduje's Commissioner Orders Thugs To Beat Kwankwaso's Supporters At A Wedding by Nengee: 8:23pm On Jan 14, 2018
IF BUHARI IS DONE WITH HIS FIRST TENURE THE NORTH HAS HAD THERE EIGHT YEAR'S IN OFFICE......
Re: Ganduje's Commissioner Orders Thugs To Beat Kwankwaso's Supporters At A Wedding by freedomchild: 8:58pm On Jan 14, 2018
Islamabad
Re: Ganduje's Commissioner Orders Thugs To Beat Kwankwaso's Supporters At A Wedding by Kingspin(m): 9:29pm On Jan 14, 2018
People who eat without working for it. I pray we get restructuring so that when you eat the money who understand the difference.
Re: Ganduje's Commissioner Orders Thugs To Beat Kwankwaso's Supporters At A Wedding by stilldoingokay(f): 9:35pm On Jan 14, 2018
Sprumbabafather:
I don't understand why people will just rub red paints on their heads and blame insecurity in Nigeria grin

Bubu is safeguarding the lives of everyone in the country, sai barber till 2099 grin

can't even write 2019 mumu like the mumu you're supporting.

don't mansion me ooh
Re: Ganduje's Commissioner Orders Thugs To Beat Kwankwaso's Supporters At A Wedding by SirBunky85(m): 10:36pm On Jan 14, 2018
Sprumbabafather:
I don't understand why people will just rub red paints on their heads and blame insecurity in Nigeria grin

Bubu is safeguarding the lives of everyone in the country, sai barber till 2099 grin
not funny
Re: Ganduje's Commissioner Orders Thugs To Beat Kwankwaso's Supporters At A Wedding by 2016easy2017: 11:05pm On Jan 14, 2018
Hi, fellow NairaLanders.
I seriously need help from you guys.
I noticed that any month in which we have seriously bad electric supply, the PHCL/NEPA staff brings bills that’s not like the usual type. It looks like photocopy from the suppose original one. They probably make this photocopies and distribute (without the consent of the management). They say “the printing machine is faulty”. This happens whenever we had a month of very bad power supply, like last December.
Pls. what do I do. I believe something illegal is on.
Re: Ganduje's Commissioner Orders Thugs To Beat Kwankwaso's Supporters At A Wedding by IamPopular(m): 11:11pm On Jan 14, 2018
kingwonder:
Who is Abbas?
abass akande obesere pk1
Re: Ganduje's Commissioner Orders Thugs To Beat Kwankwaso's Supporters At A Wedding by Solorrman(m): 12:00am On Jan 15, 2018
mybestlove:
Let them kill themselves, we don't care. We're still mourning the ones they killed in Benue and Taraba.

They can bomb themselves with nuclear weapons, that will be the best thing to happen for Nigeria.

These things like blood like vampires, disgusting. I won't vote any Fulani again in my life.

If ever I'll vote a northern, it must be a moderate Muslim not these blood hungry, useless, senseless, stupid, uneducated, hellbound, unrepentant, murderous Fulanis. El Rufai and Buhari type of idiots.
okey bias master what about the 800 fulani that was killed in taraba while they never attack any one,are they also a blamed people

(1) (2) (Reply)

Flag Off Ceremony Of The Reconstruction Of Apapa-Oworonshoki Road (Pictures) / "FG Did Not Swap Boko Haram Prisoners For The 21 Chibok Girls" - Lai Mohammed / Biafra: Kanu's Lawyer Ejiofor Address The World After Ecowas Court Today(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.