Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Need Help To Improve My Weight - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Need Help To Improve My Weight (592 Views)

How Do I Improve My Thin Physique? / My Weight Remains The Same Even After Rigorous Exercise / Join Me In My Weight Loss Process (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need Help To Improve My Weight by rooftops: 3:27pm On Jan 14, 2018
hey guys I need your help

am a little bit skinny,last year I weighed around 59kg but I still look lanky because am really tall guy.I eat a lot but Dont still see the effect of the food.seems I have high rate of metabolism or I am not eating right.will be free for the next two month,want to at least improve my weight to 65(ipossible)

would like to hit the gym but I really need to at least improve my weight

now to the help I need,since this is the health section am sure someone knows drug or right eating habit to follow or anyone who has been in such situation and increased his or her weight

make una help me before breeze finally blow me away o!!! grin
Re: Need Help To Improve My Weight by Mcsenior(m): 3:40pm On Jan 14, 2018
Visit naturalremedylab.com for natural home made remedies for all life threatening infections & diseases, all for free.
Re: Need Help To Improve My Weight by EagleScribes: 12:11am On Jan 15, 2018
rooftops:
hey guys I need your help

am a little bit skinny,last year I weighed around 59kg but I still look lanky because am really tall guy.I eat a lot but Dont still see the effect of the food.seems I have high rate of metabolism or I am not eating right.will be free for the next two month,want to at least improve my weight to 65(ipossible)

would like to hit the gym but I really need to at least improve my weight

now to the help I need,since this is the health section am sure someone knows drug or right eating habit to follow or anyone who has been in such situation and increased his or her weight

make una help me before breeze finally blow me away o!!! grin

Contact me through the number on my signature

(1) (Reply)

How Deadly Is Cerebral Malaria | Lets Find Out / SPECIAL REPORT: Anxiety As Nigerian Doctors Leave Country In Droves / The Health Benefits Of Roselle Or Hibiscus (ZOBO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.