Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

I Can’t Marry A Man I’ve Not Had Sex With – Uche Uba - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Can’t Marry A Man I’ve Not Had Sex With – Uche Uba (1437 Views)

My Boyfriend Had Sex With His Dying Female Friend As A 'final Wish' / I Can’t Marry A Man Who Can’t Satisfy Me Sexually For 12-15 Hours- Lady / “I Can’t Sit On Any Dick Less Than 450k Per Night” – Nigerian Lady Declares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can’t Marry A Man I’ve Not Had Sex With – Uche Uba by Seyzi(m): 7:13pm On Jan 14, 2018
Going by the current trend of young couples getting disappointed upon discovering that their spouse is either sexually inactive or lazy, beautiful actress and scriptwriter Uche Uba in a chat with Potpourri revealed that one of her marriage requirements is testing her partner’s sexual prowess.

Speaking on whether or not sex before marriage should be discouraged, the Mass Communications graduate said she can only get married to a man she has been sexually involved with, in order to avoid problems.
“Although sex before marriage is biblically wrong, I can’t marry a man I have not had sex with; I don’t want to have regrets once I’m in the marriage,

Speaking further, she buttressed the importance of sexual intimacy in a relationship:
“In my opinion, sex brings togetherness in a relationship, it brings openness and active communication which is essential between partners.”
Uche Uba who hails from Anambra State and started her acting career in 2010 has featured in several movies over the years and has also produced a film of her own.
Re: I Can’t Marry A Man I’ve Not Had Sex With – Uche Uba by Leverageisback(m): 7:15pm On Jan 14, 2018
Gayass
Re: I Can’t Marry A Man I’ve Not Had Sex With – Uche Uba by kennysam91: 7:20pm On Jan 14, 2018
Humm
Re: I Can’t Marry A Man I’ve Not Had Sex With – Uche Uba by sekxyqueen(f): 7:30pm On Jan 14, 2018
be ready to have sex with over hundreds of them
Re: I Can’t Marry A Man I’ve Not Had Sex With – Uche Uba by donstan18: 7:32pm On Jan 14, 2018
Re: I Can’t Marry A Man I’ve Not Had Sex With – Uche Uba by kokozain(m): 7:46pm On Jan 14, 2018
So all men that u will date will have access to ur puna
Re: I Can’t Marry A Man I’ve Not Had Sex With – Uche Uba by IdeyFindWife: 7:50pm On Jan 14, 2018
All these sex artillery gals dem nor dey take eye see preek.

Dis early mormor wey people schemers dey scheme, scammers dey set and all beta people dey find chop, na sex talk dayhungry dis oone, abeg shift!
Re: I Can’t Marry A Man I’ve Not Had Sex With – Uche Uba by donstan18: 7:55pm On Jan 14, 2018
sekxyqueen:
be ready to have sex with over hundreds of them
kokozain:
So all men that u will date will have access to ur puna

You both are obviously misunderstanding her point and making it look like she's not making a point but tryna look hungry for sex.

Read below.

Seyzi:

Going by the current trend of young couples getting disappointed upon discovering that their spouse is either sexually inactive or lazy , beautiful actress and scriptwriter Uche Uba in a chat with Potpourri revealed that one of her marriage requirements is testing her partner’s sexual prowess.

Many couples are suffering from sexual disappointment due to their late discovery of their weak sexual partner(I'm not really supporting fornication), but if we must stop being hypocritical and tell ourselves the truth, we'll get to know that the lady is making sense, no married woman will be happy to have a weak sexual partner as a husband because it's an agreed lifetime contract, it's like a hell and damn frustrating to them having weak sexual partner. Men can manage or teach their inexperience women because they are the pounder, unlike women.

Get her point.

Seyzi:

Speaking on whether or not sex before marriage should be discouraged, the Mass Communications graduate said she can only get married to a man she has been sexually involved with, in order to avoid problems.
I don’t want to have regrets once I’m in the marriage,

Get her point

Seyzi:

Speaking further, she buttressed the importance of sexual intimacy in a relationship:
“In my opinion, sex brings togetherness in a relationship, it brings openness and active communication which is essential between partners.”

Healthy, magnifying, electrifying and glorifying sex saves marriage.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Can’t Marry A Man I’ve Not Had Sex With – Uche Uba by Okoroawusa: 7:56pm On Jan 14, 2018
If u r told the number of men n especially women enduring their marriage instead of enjoying it because of sexual disappointment u will marvel.
Re: I Can’t Marry A Man I’ve Not Had Sex With – Uche Uba by mikejj(m): 7:59pm On Jan 14, 2018
cool its ya choice.but b careful. some men dont joke with that thin under a woman skirt.bekiaful
Re: I Can’t Marry A Man I’ve Not Had Sex With – Uche Uba by iamJ(m): 8:25pm On Jan 14, 2018
but na the normal thing for nigeria na, wetin dey worry the posters above me
Re: I Can’t Marry A Man I’ve Not Had Sex With – Uche Uba by Obierika(m): 10:24pm On Jan 27, 2018
What she said makes a lot of sense

(1) (Reply)

Prostitute Fights 2 Men In Lagos After They Refused To Pay After Sex Rounds / How Can I Have A Girl Come Over Without Spending On Her / A Teacher Proposes To His Students Mum And The Student And They Both Said Yes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.